The Tale of a Harem Maid: Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I swapped out their chokers, I tried to work out which one left the mark on him, but there was no way of telling. Neither of them appeared to have been marked yet in retaliation, and from what I'd seen so far, he seemed to be treating them equally.

Once I'd finished, he ran the wand up the inside of the wife's thigh and placed it on her vulva, before turning it on, creating a low humming sound. She gave a little shudder as it turned on. The blindfold meant that she couldn't see what was coming, and he hadn't mentioned the vibrator out loud yet. He slowly dialled up the vibrations, and the Wife was visibly struggling in response; she was biting her bottom lip trying to keep quiet and her body would occasionally twitch in reaction to the wand. Her heels clicked and clacked on the floor as she tried to reposition herself with the limited freedom she had while being tied up.

"Come here Lana." He beckoned. When I got closer, he took the bottom of my top in the hand he wasn't using to hold the wand and lifted my shirt to remove it. I put my arms up and let him slide it off.

"Can you take over here?" he asked, while gesturing to the vibrator with his head.

"Yes Sir." I replied, as I hesitantly took it from him. Standing behind me, he then slid my shorts down, and I stepped out of them, so that I was now just in my underwear and choker.

He places his hand over mine on the wand, and gently readjusts its position on the Wife's pussy, causing her to fluster.

"Just there." He whispers in my ear in a deep and arousing voice.

He removes his hand from mine and wanders back over to the chest of draws. I stand there slightly uneasy and unsure of myself, trying my hardest to be as motionless as I can to ensure that I don't move the wand from its position and somehow ruin the punishment.

I've never helped the Master with the punishing of other subs before. If he ever gets someone to help him, it's the Wife. A couple of times before I know that he has had Amber help him when the wife is away or being punished, but that's it. I guess since Amber's out, does that mean the duty falls to me? I don't know whether the other two are in, maybe I was the only one around, or was it just that he happened to come across me in the kitchen?

The Master has brought another wand over from the draws and is repeating the process with Chloe; gliding it up the inside of her thigh to place it perfectly on her vulva, before powering up the vibrations, gradually making them stronger. Chloe struggled much more to control herself.

"I'm sorry Sir." She begged, between soft gasps and moans.

"You know that that's not going to cut it," he responds, "this is going to be a long afternoon." he teases with a smirk on his face, exaggerating the word long. He takes a look at the Wife and then at me. He leans over.

"You know you can turn that up if you want, right?" he whispers in my ear, and then gestures to his finger holding down the plus button on Chloe's. I give an embarrassed smile in response, and try turning up the intensity. Instantly, the Wife lets out a soft moan as her resolve breaks under the ferocity of the vibrations.

Exhilarated by her reaction, I find myself leaning in with the vibrator, applying more and more pressure until suddenly her back arches and her legs begin to shake as she orgasms while suspended mid-air. She begs for forgiveness and for me to stop, and I smile as this feeling of power and control overwhelms me just as much as the vibrations are overwhelming her. I look across at the Master to see his reaction to her plea. Just behind him, I capture my reflection in the mirror, and realise that my smile is exactly the same as his sadistic smirk from torturing Chloe. I come to the epiphany that I may not see the appeal in being punished, but I sure as hell enjoy punishing others.

"What do you think Lana, have they earnt a break?" he poses to me, snapping me out of my power-hungry trance.

"Oh, um, yes Sir." I stutter. I had no idea, but it seemed like he was looking for a yes. He removed the wand from the clutches of Chloe's thighs and turned it off, and I followed suit.

"I think they can have their blindfolds of now, as long as they wait on their knees." He teases, as he goes to release their wrist restraints. They collapse to their knees upon release, and I remove their blindfolds.

"They can go on the side," he says as he points to the draw, "we might yet need them again." As I go to put them down, he sits on the edge of the bed facing his subordinates. They are both catching their breath, and visibly sweating from the exhaustive torment we put them through. To be suspended like that, even though your feet can just touch the floor, is very gruelling, let alone with a wand on your pussy. There heads are bowed in apology and fatigue. When I got to the chest of draws, he declared that it was time to draw the punishment cards for them.

"Would you like the honour?" He offered to me. Without much thought I drew straight from the red deck. The illustration caught my eye first; the drawing of a naked female among other, clothed, females. Along with the illustration, the words:

"Twenty-four hours nude." I read aloud, straight from the card. There was a moments silence, and I worried whether I'd made a mistake by drawing from the red pile. But after a moment's deliberation, the Master nodded.

"Well then Chloe, we know your punishment. Just hold on one minute, I going to make it a little harder for you." He said, as he got up and walked over towards me. Opening the draws, he surveyed the contents for a moment, before pulling out a small and shiny butt plug. He then turned and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Open wide." He commanded. At first I was confused, until I saw him raise the plug towards me. I opened my mouth, and he placed all but the bejewelled stopper inside.

"Warm that up for me, will you?" He ordered. The metal toy was cold from sitting in the draw, and was a shock as it lay on my tongue. He walked over to the still kneeling Chloe, and whispered something in her ear. After a few seconds, she nodded at whatever he had said, and lent forwards on to her hands and knees. He came back over and removed the butt plug from my mouth, winking as he did. He went back to Chloe and crouched down behind her. He inspected her ass for a moment, spreading her cheeks to expose her asshole.

Suddenly he spat on her asshole, and crudely crammed the plug into her, making her jolt forward and scream out.

"You may go now." He said softly. She slowly and carefully got up, trying to avoid discomfort where possible, and made her exit. Master got up and crouched down in front of the wife.

"What shall we do with you then?" He muttered to her, guiding her face into eye contact with his hand. He was on the other side of her, and her hair obscured her face from me.

"Let's have the next card then, Lana." He instructed me, while still looking at her. This time I read the punishment aloud straight away, before looking at the illustration.

"Enema training." I proudly declared, before nervously blushing as I realised what I'd said. The Master kept looking at his Wife for a second, before turning to me.

"Perhaps a different card." He conceded. Even he wasn't in the mood for that right now. I've only heard a couple of stories of enema training, and I've never been there to witness it myself. By the sounds of it, he gets the Wife to put the girls through it while he sits and watches, so that might be why he gave it a pass today. I put that card away and drew the next one.

"Filled with toys." I read.

"Let's go with that." The Master responds. He gives an order to the Wife, "Lie on your front on the bed."

As she struggles to her feet, Master makes his way back over to the draws. He comes in for a kiss, gently cupping the back of my head.

"You can put some heels on too." He says, as he pulls his lips away.

I go to the wardrobe to pick out some pre-approved shoes in my size, while he picks out a few toys and makes his way back to the bed. I try to pick out a comfortable looking pair, but they all have long heels. I finally settle on an open-toed, black platform heel -- I thought it might as well match my underwear. I go over to the foot of the bed where Master is standing.

"Are you still clean from earlier?" He asks the Wife, as if he were interrogating her.

"Yes Master" she responds confidently. It was almost as if she had already recovered from the previous torture, and was displaying a bratty side again already.

He places another, much bigger, butt plug in my mouth to warm up. This must be a common task for a dungeon hand. As the Wife lies on her front, he ties her hands behind her back, and her legs together. He then proceeds to place a pillow under her pelvis, raising her ass skyward. Pulling her by her hair, he lifts her head off the bed and sits where it had been, his erection pointing straight up at her face. He releases her, and her lips part around his cock as she's forced to instantly take half the length of his shaft to make her neck comfortable. She sets to work, her head bobbing up and down like a spring. She wasn't messing around, getting as much of him in her as she could. He places a hand on the side of her head, gently guiding her head as it went up and down. He had complete control over her, and could impale her with his cock whenever he fancied. After a couple of minutes, he looks up at me.

"You can put that in her now."

I took the now warm and wet butt plug out of my mouth, and knelt behind the Wife's ass on the end of the bed. Using my initiative, I lathered the plug in the lube that the master had brought over, and set it in place. Even with the lube, it was a struggle to get the large metal toy in. I had to use a lot of force to get it to spread her asshole wide enough to go in, until the satisfying moment of her hole resealing over the other end of the teardrop shape, leaving a beautiful, encrusted jewel shimmering between her ass cheeks.

"It's in Sir." I say in my sexy maid voice.

"Perfect," he replies, "now tell me if she's wet enough for the dildo."

I gently stroke my middle finger up the lips of her pussy, and without having to go any further can feel that she's dripping wet.

"She is, Sir."

"Good - then put it in."

I pick up the bright pink dildo from the bed. It's roughly eight inches long, and fairly girthy, moulded to the shape of a penis, with veins and a head. With my left hand I spread her pussylips, and slide the phallus in with my right. It went in with a glorious juicy sound as her cunt finally got the penetration it craved after getting all wet for the vibrator. I slowly slide it back and forth, trying to stretch her more with each plunge, trying to get it deeper and deeper. I could feel the vibrations of the ribbed veins rubbing against walls, and knew that she was feeling every single movement, with her pussy made even tighter by the huge butt plug in her ass.

"Push it all the way in and hold it there," the Master instructed, "we don't want her to enjoy it too much do we?"

"Yes Sir."

I was disappointed, as I was enjoying this new sensation of fucking her as a punishment. I pushed it all the way until just a few centimetres were left exposed from her lips. If I let it go, her pussy walls immediately push it out a few inches, so I have to stay kneeling there with one hand holding it in place.

After a few minutes of the Wife lying there, ass and pussy crammed to the extreme with toys, heading bobbing away deep onto his cock, the Master starts to lean back so he's lying on the bed. He then wraps his legs around her head, trapping her, and squeezes until he's balls deep in her mouth. He holds her there still, almost as if he's choking her out, until she starts to writhe and sputter as she loses her breath. Still though he doesn't loosen his grip, his legs wrapped firmly round her bright red face. I started to worry how far he'd take it, until eventually he releases her from the grasp of his thighs, and she flings he head back and gasps for air, coughing and spluttering.

"Well done." He says with a sadistic tone. He sits up and leans over towards her ass. While she's still trying to catch her breath, he tears out the dildo from her pussy, causing her to cry out, and with a bit more care, removes the butt plug.

"Time for me to finish myself off."

He rearranges us so that I'm lying flat on my back, with the Wife on all fours over me. He's kneeling on the bed near our heads, jerking himself off, and the Wife had her mouth open ready to catch his release.

Who got the Master's cum and how was an important status symbol in the Harem. It was seen as a reward for good work in pleasuring the Master. For him to cum inside you or your mouth was a prize honour, and for him to cum on your body or even face was a way for him to mark you as one of his. Whenever she was involved, the Wife usually got the cum.

The Master's cock was incredibly wet from the semen and saliva that had been rubbed all over it over the course of events of this afternoon. Strands of cum and drool dripped down onto my forehead below while we waited.

"I want you to hold it in your mouth when I cum and not spill or swallow a single drop until I say so. Do you understand?"

The Wife nodded, keeping her mouth open and tongue out. Soon after, he stopped rubbing his cock, and tilted his hips forward, allowing the Wife to wrap her lips around his tip. From below, his cock was visibly throbbing as it fired shot after shot of his glorious, pent-up seed into her mouth. After he had finished his release, he slowly drew his hips back, and the Wife looked up at his eyes, waiting for permission to swallow the precious load in her mouth.

"Now I want you to spit every last drop into Lana's mouth."

There was a moment's silence as the Wife held still and processed what he had said. This was the ultimate insult and punishment to her. To be teased with his cum, and then forced to give it over to a lesser sub was humiliating and degrading. After some deliberation and giving a scowling look at the Master, the Wife tilted her head down and locked eyes with me. She gave me this terrifying stare that made me fluster and freeze still.

I'd never seen the Wife look so angry. She kept her lips sealed, until the Master grabbed the back of her head tight, and whispered something in her ear. He too appeared angry now, as he lost his patience with his misbehaving Wife. Under protest, the Wife pursed her lips, and pushed out a long strand of his silky white cum. After its slow descent, the creamy seed landed right on the tip of my outstretched tongue, and rolled down it into my mouth. She released his load slowly, strand at a time, only letting me get a little taste each time, until finally, she leaned down closer, are mouths almost touching, and violently spat the last remains into the back of my mouth. I gave a small flinch as she did, but my initial fear was soon replaced with a cocky sense of pride and power I didn't know I had been missing.

12