The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened one just to see what they were like. At first I was a little uncomfortable. I never got the whole thing about sex. I knew people did it, but I never found the need for it. But watching these videos changed my view of it.

I knew these people were actors, faking it, but the way they were doing it... It was like art in motion: the moaning, the grinding, the passion, and even the simulated lust looked so enthralling. Before I knew it, an hour had passed and I had gone through my fifth video.

I was about to call it quits until I saw one video that looked different from all the rest. Deciding to have one more look, I opened the video file and was shocked that it wasn't one of those professional ones. It was an amateur video... and the star of it was Ava! I had mixed feelings seeing my best friend naked and in the throes of passion at first. Once I got past the initial shock, seeing Ava having sex was more captivating than all the previous videos combined! She was so passionate. It seemed like there was nothing more important than the act of sex itself, and to have sex for sex's sake.

Before I knew it, my hand somehow snaked its way into my pussy. The other was groping one of my massive breasts that I kept hidden from the world. There was one odd thing about my breasts: they were extremely sensitive. Then I imagined that Ava was the one fondling them, showing them the same lust and passion that she was showing in the video.

Ava was the only one who saw my tits in all their glory, and she tried to encourage me to show them off and not hide them away. She said that they were a blessing. Then my climax finally shot through me and broke the spell. Realizing what I'd done, I quickly returned the media drive to the box... but not before I made a copy of it!

For the next several months I watched every last video several times, especially the ones Ava made herself. Every once in a while I would go back and download new content she had stored away in her box of secrets. Every time I watched her videos, I wished it was me she was doing that with. But at the same time, I got the thrill of watching her do dirty things to all those dirty women.

Then I found out when she brought the girls over to have sex in our dorm room. She always did it when I had late training in the evening, and would have the room to herself for several hours. Thinking this was the perfect opportunity, I set my desk terminal camera to start broadcasting to my hand terminal as soon movement was detected.

Seeing Ava going at it with one of her peers sent a new thrill through me. I discovered that, like Ava, I had my kink: voyeurism. I still wished it was still me with her instead of those random women, but I knew Ava didn't want to push me into doing something that I was not ready for. That's the type of person she was: caring to a fault.

After we completed our training, Ava wanted to travel the galaxy and I wanted to go with her. She always told me 'you don't have to come with me' or 'you have a bigger purpose'. But in truth, I felt safer with her around than being with random people. Plus, with my field all I need is a desk terminal and that's it. I hoped I would get the courage to become one of Ava's lovers, but always chickened out.

Then on our tenth voyage, James came into the picture. After I told them about walking in on him in the med bay and what he was carrying, Emma came up with a plan to run hidden cameras to see if I was lying. We were sitting in her workshop looking at the video feeds. I was nervous about doing all of this, but I stayed anyway. It was as if I was back in my dorm room and I discovered Ava's videos all over again; only this time Ava was right next to me.

Seeing James sliding his penis into the Ice Queen's mouth was so thrilling! Then to see her fingering herself was too much for me to handle. Ava almost caught on, but I managed to deflect her suspicion. Ava was turned on by the peep show as well. I wondered when she would make her move, and would I be able to see it? Then something else popped into my mind: would James allow me to join in?

"Ok, we are here," James said, bringing me out from my bubble. He opened the door with his new identification wristband.

"Oh, ah, where do you want me to put this?" I asked him while holding up the box.

"Ah, over there by the desk terminal," he said while he continued moving stuff around his desk. He placed the personal terminal computer on top of what appeared to be a storage unit.

"Since you are the ship's systems expert, and you are already here, is there a way to help me get Kora online in my room?" James asked.

"Oh sure, I can help set it up where she can have access to all the ship's holoprojectors," I said answering his question.

"Are you sure? That would be great because she can roam the ship with me, and I won't look crazy talking to the air. But what about the Captain?" James asked.

"The Captain put me in charge to make sure she doesn't interfere with the ship and LETA. So I figure that it should be fine if I keep your program isolated from major systems," I said explaining my plan to him. "Plus, if you don't mind, I would like to interact with her. She is so different from modern A.I.s and I want to see what makes her unique. Is that ok with you?"

"It's fine with me, and if it's fine with her then you have a deal," he said while handing me his data core with the custom software.

"Her? You make it sound like she is a person," I asked him while running his program.

"Well, to me she is. It's hard to describe, but everything she is and all the changes that I made to her... to me she is no normal A.I. I guess you have to see and decided for yourself," he said trying to explain his reasoning.

Running the rendering program and giving Kora access to the ship's holo network didn't take long. The only thing I had to make sure of was to restrict her access to the ship systems to only James' desk terminal and my own. I could give or restrict access later if need be. Then James linked his neural interface headset to the desk terminal and displays Kora.

"Hello, James, and hello, sweetie. Thank you for allowing me some access to the ship. It feels good not being confined to his head," the hologram said while gesturing towards James.

"That's one of the questions I wanted to ask you. How can you run her with such limited hardware, let alone a human brain?" I asked James, surprising him.

"She can function because she has optimizing and ultra compression coding software that allows her to function on almost any terminal as long as it has decent computing power," James explained.

"As for operating in his brain, I take advantage of unused neurons. A human brain does not use more than 10 to 20 percent functionality at one time, so I take what is not being used and run my program thanks to the neural biochips that are implanted in his brain," Kora rounded out my question.

"What do you mean, she has an optimizing and compression coding?" I asked James for clarification.

"Well, she wasn't programmed to work outside of her neural chip. There's not enough processing power in standard computer terminals, but I managed to find a way to alter her code and have her run on almost any device with a processor. The best part about it is that the more processing power she has, like a setup for an A.I. system or a network of computer terminals, the more capability she has. But as of right now she is only confined to this desk terminal since you restricted her access to the ship," he said, answering my question.

James' explanation of how he got Kora to work was downright genius. If what he said was true, then he just cracked the massive processing bottleneck for A.I. systems. To run a complex A.I. you would need a supercomputer, but he managed to do it with only a computer terminal.

Then James spoke up once again. "To be honest, I still don't know how it all works. It was a happy accident that I have not been able to reproduce, hence why Kora here is special."

"Still though, what Kora can do is astonishing. If you don't mind, I would like to work on Kora from time to time. I would love to see her function, and maybe see how all your computer coding works to see if I might be able to recreate it," I said giving him my praises.

"Sure, as long as you don't change her," James replied.

"Well, I have to use the bathroom. Kora, don't scare Gracey here," he said pointing to the floating image and then leaving for the bathroom.

'Where did he learn Ava's nickname for me?' I asked myself. 'Maybe he just overheard it somewhere.'

"So Gracey, what would you like to know?" Kora asked me while flying around in her fairy-sized form.

"Ah, I don't know. I guess... what is it like to be an A.I. stuck in a human's head?" I asked starting off the questioning

"It is interesting. I get to see what James sees, and with a little feature of mine I can replay events that happen to him," was her response.

"You can replay a memory? How is it done? How long can you store memory?" I asked at once.

"I can take what happens to him and recreate it using the holoprojector. I could see and record past events, so the administrators could review patient events in their recent lives, but with James's holo-hack program, I can bring those past events to life.

"As for how long depends on storage capacity. If I use James' brain for storage then just 8 hours worth of events, but I can pick and choose which events to save. Then, taking the events and performing some extrapolation from his sense memory and surrounding space, I project what transpired as if we were there looking at it happening."

"That is amazing! But why would he have such a feature?" I asked for clarification.

"Because, sweetie, he likes to watch certain things happen again, almost like a live replay," Kora said with what appeared to be a coy smile. Her rendering software was really good. James must know his stuff!

"I'll tell you what, promise me you won't say anything to James and I'll show you what he's been up to today," she said quietly and staring toward the bathroom.

"Really? But why would you do that? Aren't you supposed to be his companion and not betray his trust or something?" I asked getting flustered by her.

"I have more autonomy than you think. My main purpose is to protect and care for him, that will never change, but that doesn't mean I can't have a little fun with him, as per his programming alterations. And besides, by the way you were looking at him the first time you met, the first time seeing him naked, and all this time when he was explaining things to you, I can tell that you have some form of sexual attraction," Kora explained her reasoning to me.

"How could you possibly know that?" I asked, almost yelling at her in disbelief.

"I told you, I see what James sees. As a bonus, when I'm in a 3-D form I use the cameras to see as well. And remember my first purpose was behavioral analysis, so I can see the micro expression when you look at him," Kora explained to me with a mischievous smile.

"What? No, no, no I'm not attracted to him in any way," I told her. I couldn't believe I was defending myself to an A.I.

"It's ok, sweetie," Kora said in her soothing voice, trying to get me to calm down. "You don't have to hide it. If you are worried about him not finding you attractive, then don't worry. I know for a fact that he does," she said to me.

"Why are you doing this? Why are you telling me all of this?" I asked, almost becoming hysterical.

"Because I care about James more than you know and figured he deserves to have some intimate moments with some very attractive ladies," she replied as if it was obvious.

"Ladies?" I asked.

"Yes sweetie, ladies. Your entire crew is filled with attractive members of his opposite sex. If you did not know, he has already engaged in some naughty playtime with a few of your crewmembers," she explained to me.

"Who?" I asked, knowing he already did something with the Doctor.

"Well, so far he only did a few things with two of your crewmates, but I think you know this one in particular," she said while floating by my shoulder.

The room was filled with a holographic recreation of James' memory of what took place in this very room. It started when James had Ava pinned to the wall and was fingering her to climax, then moved to the time when he was brutally face fucking her with his big dick.

All this reminded me of when I was watching Ava's homemade sex taps, but so much more. It was as if I was right there watching it with my own eyes. The mere sight of it set my pussy on fire.

The other thing was that thrilling about it was the way Ava looked when James was dominating her. She had a pure, blissful look that I have never seen before. It was as if James brought out something inside of her that neither she nor even I knew existed.

The way James treated her was so different than he did Dr. Blake, but at the same time equally as a thrilling. By the end of it, Ava had this look like she was at peace; like she had found something that she didn't know she was even looking for.

"Beautiful sight, isn't she? Even with the rough sexual assault she had, she was enjoying every bit of it," Kora jumped in, breaking me from the spell of the holo memory. "You know you have a good friend there. The way she talks about you, even James can tell that she loves you," she whispered into my ear.

"Really?" I asked her in almost a whisper.

"Yes. It is as clear as day that she loves you when she told James about your time together. Definitely as a sister, but also maybe as a lover," Kora informed me.

"Why did you show all of this to me?" I asked trying to understand everything.

"As I said, I care about James and want to see him happy. Seeing as he fancies every crew member on this ship, I want to help in achieving his fantasy. But in doing so I'm going to need an ally; someone who could help move things along. It was going to be your beautiful friend Ava, but with both of you it would have a greater chance of succeeding. Plus, who knows? It might finally bring you two closer together from being just sisters to being lovers as well." She let the last part linger in the air for a moment.

"How can you be doing this? I know you're not just some normal A.I. program, but this is way beyond anything I'd ever expect!"

"As James said I'm special. Even he doesn't know how I ended up this way, but I will be forever grateful for it," she said.

"Ok I'll do it, but only on certain conditions," I said, trying to muster up some courage.

"Okay," Kora said while floating in front of me.

"First, I would like to see your programming. I promise that I will not change or alter anything about you, with yours' or James' permission. Second, don't tell James about this. I'm afraid that if he knows then I wouldn't be able to look at him," I told her, laying out some ground rules.

"I can accept the first part, but as for the second part I can't lie to James. It is against my programming. But if he doesn't ask then I am not obliged to tell him," Kora agreed.

"I can accept that," I said, sighing to myself and knowing that was the best I could get.

"Anything else?" Kora asked, trying to move things along.

"Ah, yeah... If by chance James does something with any of my crewmates, could you... by chance, ah..." I began, pausing mid way through my explanation.

"God this is embarrassing," I mumbled mostly to myself.

"You want to see all his sexual exploits like I just did a moment ago?" Kora asked, finishing my request for me.

I could only nod, my checks going flush on hearing my request.

"Honey, I was going to show them to you even if it was not part of our deal. I knew you were sexually excited watching your friend being manhandled by James. And judging by your reactions, it was not the first time seeing your friend naked," Kora stated with that same life-like coy smile.

"Ok, so what do we know?" I asked, trying to move this along.

"For now you can leave. I'm sure you have duties to fill, so we can discuss more later." She instructed me on what to do. Taking that as a cue, Kora disappeared, and I left the door. It was good timing, too, because James was rounding the corner.

"Everything alright? I know she can be a handful," James said, stopping me in my tracks.

"She is interesting. She is so life-like it is almost scary. I hope the offer still stands for me to look into her," I said while trying to hide my nerves.

"It does. I figured it gives me something to do, and with your expertise I might be able to improve her," James said while flashing me that warm smile.

We said our goodbyes, and both went our separate ways.

James

Kora appeared and did her best whimsical impression. "Hello, Master. How was your little adventure?"

"It went fine. Using those space toilets is always a hassle but I manage. And please ease up on the whole 'Master' bit. I don't want these girls to think I'm some perverse weirdo," I said trying to tone her down.

"But Master you are a perverse weirdo. It is your hidden charm," she told me with a little laugh in her voice.

"Just ease upon it, okay? Did everything go okay with Grace?" I asked her.

"Of course, Master. She agreed to help us with your endeavors, and she has a little kink herself," Kora informed me.

"Really how so?" I asked with peaked interest.

"When I showed her what you did with Ava she was very aroused by the sight of both you and her. I recommend we keep this up, but not too fast or she can be easily frightened and run away," she said, filling me in on her request.

"Dueling noted. We will act like I know nothing and slowly ease her into it. Who knows? When we are done, maybe those two can finally be together," I told her.

"I couldn't agree with you more, Master," she said, and caused a little groan of annoyance from me.

"Master?" Kora asked.

"Yes, Kora, you know you can speak freely to me," I told her.

"What will happen when Aletta finds out what's so different about you?" Kora asked with a little worry in her voice.

"We will play it by ear. Either she is ignorant and we have nothing to worry about, or she is just as smart and tenacious as I suspect and it will be only a matter of time," I said, trying to put Kora's worries at ease.

"What will you do?" she asked.

"Right now nothing. If she knows nothing then there is no point in telling. But if she finds out and asks me about it, then I'll tell her the truth."

"Are you sure?" she asked again.

"Yes, I'm sure for now. We keep doing what we are doing before we reach our destination. Who knows? Maybe by then I will have all the crew members lining my bed."

Chapter 10

2 weeks later (9 weeks from destination)

James

The previous couple of weeks were mostly uneventful compared to my first week on the ship. Eat, work out, work on my projects, repeat. True to their word, Ava and Emma trained me to function on the ship. Every once in a while Grace would tag along.

Introducing Kora to the rest of the crew wasn't as nerve-racking compared to introducing her to the captain, but it came with its complications. Captain Lane was not too thrilled about Kora having access to the ship's holoprojectors. But after some reassurance from Grace she let the matter drop.

Kora was a big hit with Ava and Emma. They were asking her questions about herself and how she functions, how she could render herself in person, and so on. Ava and I didn't find any alone time for me to explore her sexual side, but she would occasionally pinch her nipples when no one was looking, or slyly grab my cock when she walked by.

With Aletta, on the other hand, we would have a little privacy. The last time I visited her, she took less convincing to get on her knees and drink down my cum just like the last time. She also fondled her tits that time. Since my next visit is tomorrow, I can't wait to try out something new with her.