The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'm... I'm ready," she said in a sheepish voice.

I started to pull down her shorts to reveal her simple, lavender panties. They had a lacey design on the edge that ran along the top in the style of a flowery rose blooming in the night. There was a dark spot over her pussy that showed her arousal.

Slowly pulling them off of her, the smell of her juices hit me like a freight train. It had been a long time since I smelled something so alluring, and her pussy was breathtaking! It was a slit with puffy red lips and oozing female juices; just something you want to dine on forever. Taking the damp panties in my hand, I raised them and looked at Ava. She was red-faced and panting like the bitch in heat she was.

"You are not allowed to scream," I told her in a tone that was not to be taken lightly.

She slowly nodded her understanding.

I gently placed the crumpled, damp panties in her mouth and said, "Here, this should help you with that."

She gave me her nod of understanding. I moved my head back to her waiting slit.

Inhaling deeply, I slowly extended my tongue and gave her pussy a firm lick. The taste of it was just as I remembered: sweet with a hint of cinnamon. After savoring the flavor I dove right in, starting with slow, tentative licks and exploring every fold of her pussy.

She was shuddering after every lick, but I kept her out of reach of her climax. I wanted to torture her to the point of madness; to reach the cresting peak only to stop short of falling over. She was moaning through her panty-stuffed mouth.

Trailing down with my tongue I reached her butt plug, which I could now see was jeweled and the same color as her panties. I reached out and slowly manipulated it, adding more sensation to the already overly stimulated girl. I kept her on that edge for so long she was almost on the verge of tears.

I decided to have mercy on her and alleviate the itch in my cock. It was time to take things further, and I knew that in this frenzied state Ava would do anything I want. I sat up, lowered my shorts, and revealed my throbbing cock. I looked into Ava's eyes and saw this worried look on her face, like she might have second thoughts about all of this.

"Are you ready to go a little further?'' I asked her.

After several moments she gave me a tentative nod. I knew she was scared of taking my cock into her pussy, but her orgasm-starved, horny mind didn't want her to stop. I reached down and removed her butt plug from its snug fitting, getting a muffled whimper from her. Sitting on my heels, I rubbed the tip of my cock against the lips of her pussy.

She was more than ready to take my cock. I just had to go slowly, to make this as enjoyable as possible for her. Setting the tip of my cock at her entrance, I gave her one more warning. She eagerly looked at me and barely nodded.

I slowly entered her tight and extremely wet canal. She thrashed around, constantly moaning to the sensation of being stretched to her limit. Once she finally calmed down I began to slowly inch my way inside her. Inch by solid inch, I searched her depths. Her hands were gripping the couch so tightly that her knuckles started to turn white.

Reaching the three-quarter mark, I was surprised to hit a wall, figuring it wouldn't happen because she must have been playing with dick-shaped objects for a while now. I pulled out a fraction of an inch, and then with firm, steady pressure I pushed past the wall reaching places she didn't know existed.

The orgasm that I was denying her for so long had finally come forth with a vengeance! Her pussy clamped shut, and her back arched so hard that only her head and butt were touching the couch. She was thrashing around and screaming so loudly that if she hadn't had those panties in her mouth the whole ship would have come rushing in!

I decided to add more, and to remind her not to scream. I reached down, wrapped my hand around her throat, and applied a little pressure at the sides of her neck. It wasn't enough to stop airflow, but to slow the flow of blood rushing into her head. That sudden change prolonged her orgasm, and judging by the wetness on her legs and crotch she gushed once again.

Ava

Once everything was not fading to black and I was beginning to gain some sense of consciousness, I replayed everything that happened to me to that point. James was holding on to me while we watched his show.

It was a pretty interesting show with fantasy and drama. It was the tale of a guy who gets sent to another world to defend it. He encountered the little slave girl, who he helped nurse back to health. Then he trained her to be his sword and showed her the power within her. Other heroes tried to take her away from him because they thought she was his slave. After they release her, the hero is distraught because he believed she was going to abandon him just like everyone else. But she still chose to stay by his side, saying that no matter what she would always be his sword.

That part almost brought me to tears. Not only was her devotion to him that strong, but she managed to warm his hardened heart that he kept hidden ever since he was betrayed shortly after he arrived.

I also liked the part where she got another slave seal, even though he said she didn't have to. She said it would be a symbol of their bond and that she would proudly wear it. Hearing that sent a shiver of arousal through me.

Ever since James used my face for his gratification, something inside me has changed. I never allowed myself to be dominated. Usually when I was having sex I was the one in control. With James my body just gave in, and in return he gave me the strongest, most blissful orgasm I ever had.

Curious why I acted like this, I delved into my stash of porn and erotica. Reading everything that I had, I found myself reading more stories about doms and subs, and masters and slaves, where the female would become the owner's sex slave. With every story my mind would always drift to me on my knees worshiping James' glorious cock.

It had been going on for days. It got to the point that I would be wearing one form of sex toy or other thought out the ship, like the butt plug that was lodged in my ass.

Then I remembered him playing with my pussy while was Emma lying on his lap. He told me not to make a sound. There I was acting like his personal plaything and loving every second of it. Playing with my pussy, messing around with my butt plug, and after Emma finally got up and left, lavishing my tits and making his way down to my pussy. My body was practically humming with anticipation.

Then he stripped away my panties, the only barrier between him and my special place. Just as he was about to eat me out like a fine meal, he rose up and slowly stuffed my dampened panties in my mouth to help silence me. Tasting my juices on them was thrilling, but having the ability to speak taken away from me in such a manner was equally thrilling. He was treating me like those submissive slaves like in those stories, and I loved every minute of it.

He took his time eating me out. He wasn't the best pussy eater I ever had, but he managed to read my body so well that he kept me on the edge of an orgasm for so long that I was in near hysteria. Then came the moment I had been waiting for: releasing the beast. He laid it over my pussy. I shuddered, realizing how far it would go inside me.

He looked down at me and gave me the option to stop. My mind, body, and soul would not stop it for the entire world! Still, the look in his eyes, the concern, and passion behind them reminded me of the character from the show and his slave. It warmed my heart, because even though James could have shoved his cock deep inside me with one thrust, he took his time and made sure I was prepared for this.

That solidified everything for me and I was going to give my body to him, even if it was for one night only. And with that, he slid his cock into my pussy.

The initial insertion had already spread my pussy wider than it had ever been before. James was bigger than my biggest dildo, and after that night I was going to change the name of Big Blue to just Blue. He slowly inched his way deeper into me, spreading and moving everything out of its way to make room for his giant cock. All the while my juices were oiling his cock.

Then all of sudden he came to a stop. A barrier blocked his path from going any further. Looking down I saw he still had a few inches left outside. It dawned on me that this was as far as Blue had ever gone inside me. Taking one last breath and nodding towards James to continue, he slowly and forcefully pushed his way through virgin territory.

Just like that the orgasm that he has been denying me for so long finally crested over, and everything went white. It was even better than the one he gave me weeks ago, and if it were not for the panties shoved into my mouth, the entire ship would be rushing in wondering who was committing bloody murder. Still, that did not stop the loud moan escaping my mouth.

To silence me even more, James wrapped his hand around my throat and gave it a firm squeeze. That new sensation was something a master did to his slave... and that feeling shot another orgasm right through me.

Catching my breath, I finally reoriented myself after that explosive climax. I looked up at James and saw he had stopped moving, letting me bask in the glow of it all. Looking back down I noticed his cock was far deeper than it was before. I guessed that during my climax, the spasms in my pussy caused his cock to inch deeper into me. I tried to devour as much of his cock as possible.

Seeing that I had regained my senses, he began to pull his cock out until just the tip was inside my pussy. Then with a smooth, forceful push back inside of me, he left me breathless. It was churning my insides every time he bottomed out inside of me. With every push he reached deeper inside.

After several minutes of this sweet bliss, James had gotten up to a fast and steady pace. He thrust his cock into my weeping pussy, reshaping it to fit his cock perfectly. By this time I already had two more orgasms and was fast approaching another, until he suddenly stopped leaving me wanting more.

He slid his cock out. I looked down to complain about being empty, but he leaned forward and kissed my lips with the lustful heat that I remembered so fondly. Reaching into my mouth, he pulled out my panties which were now sopping wet with my drool.

"That was good, but don't think we are done just yet," he said.

He guided me to stand beside the couch. It was tough because my legs had lost most of their strength.

"Now, my little nymph, why don't you go down and taste yourself?" he asked me.

He had me get on my knees, which I did without question. I hungrily stared at his cock still standing proudly erect, with a slight bounce to it that matched his heartbeat. It was covered with a fine shine of my juices. Leaning forward I could smell me and his earthy smell blended together.

Without further prompting, I leaned forward and sucked his cock with all that I was worth. It tasted just as good as the last time. With the added flavor of my juices, it just made it all the sweeter.

A thought ran across my mind: I wondered what the others would taste like on his cock. It sent a small thrill through me that all the other girls would have his cock deep inside of them. I knew that I could not keep James all to myself. He was too special for me to do that.

Still sucking on his cock, he let out a low groan but he wasn't close to cumming yet. Then he reached for my head and pulled my mouth away from his pulsating cock. The only thing connecting us was a small stand of saliva from my lips to the tip of his cock.

"Get down on all fours, and be ready to be well and truly fucked," he said to me with a hot, bated breath.

Not wanting to disappoint him, I quickly and eagerly got on my hands and knees facing away from him. Deciding to entice him a little I gave my ass a little sway, but that all came to a stop when he gave my ass a nice, hard smack. It wasn't too hard to hurt, but just enough to show who was in charge.

He got behind me and lined up his cock at my entrance. Once again he was inside me. Taking it from this position was a whole different feeling. While he was on top it felt more intimate. But in this position it was only used for one thing: FUCKING. He started slowly at first but he quickly got to a fast pace. Without the hindrance of the panties in my mouth, groans and yips were flowing freely from my mouth.

"OH FUCK THAT FEELS GOOD! SO GOOD! DONT STOP! KEEP POUNDING ME!" I yelled while trying to brace myself for his onslaught.

Then out of nowhere my climax crashed over me like I was smashed between storage crates and the bulkhead

"OH, FUCK! IM CUMMING! IM CUMMING..." I almost yelled at the top of my lungs until James reached his hand and clasped it over my mouth.

Grasping my hair with his other hand, he forced my head to his mouth and said in a harsh whisper, "What did I say about screaming?"

"That I was not allowed to," I told him in a shy tone.

"That's right! Now be a good little nymph and do what you are told!'' He commanded and pushed me back onto my hands to resume his assault.

He was really going to town on me, and with his hand still weaving through my hair, all I could do was take it. Fucking me like a broodmare, this part of sex was pure animalistic fucking, and I was enjoying every fucking second of it. My mouth hanging open, tongue sticking out, and a trail of drool was snaking its way down my chin. If I were to die right here and now, then this would be a very good way to die. Another orgasm washed through me, but following James' orders, I brought my hand to my mouth to stifle the screams that were coming from it.

'MY GOD THIS IS TRUE FUCKING! HE IS DESTROYING ME! HE IS DESTROYING MY PUSSY AND IS RESHAPING IT TO FIT HIS GLORIOUS COCK!' my mind screamed.

He was so deep that he was pumping against my cervix. That initial bump caused me to wince in pain, but after a while I yearned for it. He was reaching where no one had ever reached before. Then I felt him losing his pace. His cock grew grow slightly bigger inside me.

I feared he would cum inside me, as well as the prospect of getting pregnant. But that fear was alleviated when he abruptly slid his cock out, turned me to face him, and pulled my face in front of his cock. Then with a few short strokes he erupted on my face. Hot, milky cum shot forth and coated my face. Then he shoved his cock back into my mouth and emptied the rest inside me. Just like last time, as soon as I swallowed his cum an unexpected climax washed through me leaving me and James in total bliss.

James and I collapsed on the floor breathing heavily. He reached out and pulled me into him. His embrace was warm and comforting, like snuggling in a warm, comfy blanket. But instead of a blanket, it was a gentle beast of a man.

"Now that was good, was it not my little nymph?" he whispered into my ear.

"Yes, it was. I can still feel my pussy throbbing after that," I said in labored breaths.

"I hope you don't have any regrets?" he asked me.

"Never. In fact, I hoped we can try this again," I told him with glee in my voice.

"That would be tough with all the crew wandering around," he said.

"Maybe you should fuck them all. That way we won't have to sneak around," I told him hopefully.

James took a long pause, like he was figuring out what to say next. When he did speak, it was with curiosity. "Are you ok with me sleeping around with the crew?"

"Of course! I can't keep all of you to myself. That would be selfish of me."

"Ok, but we have to be subtle about this," he said. Then he reached for the butt plug that was rolling around the floor. "You must like your toys," he said turning it in his fingers. "Tell me, do you have more of these?" he asked me.

I looked away from him, a little shy about disclosing my secret sex toy stash. I shyly said, "Yes, I have more."

"Hmmm, maybe we should look around and see what we can do with them," he said giving me a firmer squeeze.

Then, deciding to play around with him, I said, "Yes, Master."

"Master...Hmmm? I like the sound of that, but I am not your true master yet," he clarified for me.

Looking at him with questioning eyes, I asked, "What do you mean?"

"I haven't claimed your ass yet. Once it is conquered then I will be your master," he said.

That last comment sent a frightful scare through my body. Never have I thought I would be taking anything that big up my ass, but after he said it I wanted him to claim it as his own just like those women from my stories. 'God, what am I becoming?' I asked myself. Never in my life had I ever had back-to-back orgasms, much less powerful ones.

James Peirce, a man I barely know, has completely dominated me. He completely owned my body and gave it pleasure I never would have thought was possible, and from this day in my mind, he would be my owner and Master just like all thoughts from my stories. We spent several minutes lying next to each other, but we had to get back to our rooms. So we got dressed and left, but not before we shared one last passionate kiss.

Little that we know, we were not entirely alone in that room. In another room several corridors down lay out a sprawled out Grace who just finished fingering herself to her sixth orgasm. As soon as she reached her room, Kora informed her that James was being naughty to her friend. Thanks to her foresight, she set up another hidden camera inside the media room. She saw the whole scene in front of her. When her friend told James to sleep with the rest of the crew, she fingered herself to one last orgasm that drove her off to a dreamless sleep.