The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not her I hate. Yes, she can be a bit cold, and has this air of arrogant authority. But it also has to do with her physical assets. You have seen her body with her big hips and even her even bigger titties. I mean, look at mine and look at hers. Mine are like mosquito bites. It's just not fair for women to think they are superior because they were blessed with ridiculous bodies," I said letting out a little huff.

"Yeah, you are indeed small, far smaller than Aletta," he said almost breaking my heart. Then he slid up to me, "But her figure fits her and yours fits you. You know you are beyond cute in a sexy way. You have this tomboy look that fits in a small package that you can take anywhere. If you don't believe me, then when you have a chance look up 'lolicon' or 'lolita'. Even in a small body you can be sexy, and if anyone says you are not they can go fuck themselves."

"Really?" I asked, trying not to get my hopes up.

Then he got behind me and he cupped his hands over my chest. "You know Aletta is nice, but they are big handfuls while yours are perky and firm. I can easily cup them with my hands, and they still feel exquisite," he said finishing the last word in a bit of a husky voice. He stepped back and let me calm down after he groped my chest.

"You should give Aletta a chance. She might be the 'Ice Queen' as you say, but once you get to know her you might be surprised that there is a warmer side to her. Just don't antagonize her too much."

"Ok, I'll try, but no promises. My next question is..." I had to think of something good. It took a moment before an idea popped into my mind. "What is it like being a man?"

"I don't know how to explain that. I'm a guy. It's kind of me asking you, 'What is it like to be a girl?'" he stated.

"Ok, fine I guess. What I want to know is: what is it like having a penis?" I said just going for broke.

"Wow! That came out of nowhere," he said surprised.

"Well, you are a guy and one of the main things that make you one is having a penis. So what is it like having a penis?" I asked pressing the issue.

"Ok, I guess you have a point," he finally relented.

It was a little too easy for me but I took it.

"Having a penis can be inconvenient," he said but I still pressed for more. "It is like having something variable out in the open, and if someone is not careful it can get hurt."

"No, it can not be. I heard that dicks are as hard as steel, aren't they?" I asked him.

"No, it just feels that way." he said. Then he was stuck in thought for a few seconds. "Do you want to take a look?"

'YES!' I screamed in my mind, but luckily I didn't blurt it out. I gathered my thoughts and finally spoke up. "Ah sure, if you don't mind."

"So is it my penis or just any penis in general?" he asked, flashing me a crooked grin while he was slowly undoing his pants.

Getting a little flushed by his remark I finally told him, "Well, since you are the only male I have ever met, I guess you could say I want to see what a penis looks like. And since you are here, I would be seeing yours," I rambled on, trying to make the awkward situation pass.

Taking that as my answer, he slowly lowered his pants. There it was, right in plain view: a real human penis. It was smaller than it looked on screen, and instead of standing straight up it was curved down. It matched his skin tone, but I wouldn't say it was extraordinary. Deciding to get a closer look, I scooted closer and got onto my knees. It had a smell to it. Not an unpleasant one, but something different; something that had almost a pull to it.

"You want to touch it?" James asked, breaking me from my reverie.

"What?" I asked in mild shock.

"It's ok if you do. Just don't squeeze it too hard," he said.

Taking my cue I slowly reached for it. It was softer than I imagined. It also had an almost smooth surface at the shaft part, but had the faintest of vein lines running along with it.

Using my training and attention to detail, I examined every facet of his penis: its texture, its length, the heft to it; everything that could be observed of the male organ. Then I noticed the sack that was dangling at the base of his dick.

I reached toward it with my other hand, and took note of the differences. It had more wrinkles than anywhere else on his body. Much like his penis, the harder balls inside were huge, like the size of two ripe plums or peaches. If I remembered my male anatomy, then these were his testicles, and they stored his life-giving sperm. I was so engrossed by this that I hadn't noticed that his penis was getting larger.

"What's going on? It's growing?" I said while pulling my hands away from it. I was suddenly afraid that it was going to attack me.

"It does that sometimes. It's called an erection," he said. "Don't be scared of it. It's perfectly natural."

With that, I brought my hand back to his dick. It had grown a bit bigger, and it was still growing. Once it seemed to stop, I found that my fingers wrapped around it were not even close to even touching tips. His dick was just as big on the monitor, if not bigger.

His erect state was something; everything about his dick had changed. It was much firmer now, and those once-faded vein lines were now more pronounced and had definition. The smell of it had gotten more potent, and it just kept on pulling me in.

Then a low, animalistic sound escaped from James' mouth. I had completely forgotten that he was there. Looking up at him, I realized this position on my knees right in front of him made me feel smaller than I already was. It was like he was the big, grey wolf, and I was the humble small, snow bunny ready to be devoured.

My thoughts ran back to what he did to Aletta, and all the things he made her do. 'Will he do that to me? Will he only do what he did to Aletta or would he want more? Would I be able to stop him? Do I want to stop him?' All these thoughts ran through my mind while trying to think of something to do. For once in my life I had no answer, no solutions. I was a dumb little girl who at that moment was stroking this very huge man's very huge dick.

It was so surreal how all of this changed so quickly. I was in control. I had the power, the game, and the question to achieve my goal of seeing his dick. But now he had the control. His dick had all the power.

Focusing on it again, I noticed the head was changing color and clear fluid was leaking from the small slit. Curiosity got the better of me. I leaned forward and placed my mouth around the head. Even the tip of his penis was huge. Just trying to fit it inside was stretching my small mouth to its limit.

Once I had a good seal around it, I began to bob my mouth around this massive cock. I finally tasted that clear liquid, that concentrated form of exactly what his dick smelled like. I loved it! The more I sucked, the more it came out. It got me wondering if the Ice Queen, Aletta, also loved this flavor. Maybe that's why she kept on sucking him like I was.

Then another realization dawned on me: I did this. I was sucking his cock because I chose to. He didn't suggest it or guide my head to his cock. I did that, but I had no control over it. I sucked his cock, but I never said, 'I'm sucking his cock'. It was something I just did!

His cock had this power over me, James had this power over me, and he never once uttered a single word. Only low animalistic grunts were escaping his lips. That feeling of being a small rabbit filled me again, and I felt like I was trying to appease his animalistic desire so he would not devour me.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" he said, almost shouting in a raspy voice.

Surprised by his output I pulled away to ask him what he meant. At that exact moment a white substance shot out of him like a bullet and struck me right in the face. Frozen in place, all I could do was take every single hit. The smell was so overwhelming, and the few times it hit my open mouth was weird. The texture was slimy and thick, and the taste was even more concentrated than the clear liquid.

It was a pleasant taste, and when I swallowed it a small purr escaped my lips. My very first climax also rushed through me. My face was covered in his cum, searing me with its heat, and the glow of my first climax still lingered inside me. I don't know if I liked it, but it had a somewhat pleasant taste and feel.

Deciding to get back on my feet, I looked around to find something to wipe this stuff off of my face. Cutting our game short, we sorted ourselves out. I told him that it was an interesting experience. We both said goodbye.

Before he left he asked me if I was going to the media room for show night. I wasn't too sure if I could face him after this, but I wanted to keep up appearances so I told him yes. He grabbed his stuff and left. I stood there deep in my thoughts pondering what my next plans would be. I couldn't decide if I should pursue James or let things settle. The whole time I was fondling my breast and rubbing my soaked pussy.

James

That evening was media night for the crew. It was a new thing for me. But the girls wanted to spend time with me; we all figured media night was the way to go. It was my night, and I decided to show them some anime.

With me were Ava, Emma, and Grace. I was hoping for the good doctor to make an appearance, but she was a no-show.

The media room wasn't too impressive: just a few couches that were bolted to the floor, a terminal for someone to hook up the media drive, and the wall screen monitor. Of course, there were the hologram projectors for the modern 3-D movies, but I did not need them for my old school media.

Ava directed me to sit in the middle of one of the couches and while she and Emma flanked me on both sides. Grace decided to sit on the other one even though we told her there was plenty of room for all of us together. She glanced at Ava and Emma and shook her head. Was she a little jealous? I summoned Kora and directed her to be with Grace, just so she could have some company.

I figured that they were used to media that only had an all-female cast. So I decided to put on one of my favorite male-led shows with multiple females and some grit behind it. Emma and Ava were a little hesitant about my choice of 21st-century media, but they promised to give it a chance. The main theme for this show was a man who was summoned to another world to fight off the forces of evil. It was a very common trope, but the main difference was that his only weapon of choice was a shield.

"Did people really watch this stuff?" Emma asked, still trying to figure out the purpose of the show's style. She scowled like it was too childish for her since it was basically a cartoon.

"Yes. They were once created by using picture comic books called manga that were quite popular in the country of Japan back on Earth. They became so popular they spread throughout the world," I said.

After finishing my explanation, I started the show. Everything was running smoothly. Ava provided us with some snacks, and a healthy assortment of fruits and nuts for me trying to stick to the food nutrition outline that Aletta had given her.

It was looking to be a light-hearted show until we got to the part where the main character was betrayed by his teammate and the kingdom he was sent to protect. This got everyone's attention.

"That fucking bitch!" Emma shouted out. "How could she do that? She was his teammate and she lied to everyone that he raped her! And worse yet, the king is being a huge dick about it!"

After her outburst she settled down and began to watch the show, now more heavily invested in it. We spent the next couple of hours watching episode after episode. During that time Ava leaned against me snuggled closely. I encompassed her with an arm to get more comfortable. Emma followed suit but was still invested in the show; they all were.

I didn't expect them to actually like the show but I couldn't have been more wrong. Ava liked the little animal girl, saying she was so cute and looked even cuter when she had grown up into her woman form. She said she also liked how the main character treated his new companion with caring compassion, but still had that hardened heart after his betrayal. Emma also liked the animal girl and even made a comment that she wished to have furry ears and a tail. Grace was quieter, but she still hadn't looked away from the show except for the brief interactions of talking to my floating fairy girl.

It was getting late and we were all getting a little tired. Grace excused herself and left with Kora to her bedroom.

Emma, on the other hand, had already fallen asleep and decided the best place to rest her head was on my lap. Looking down on her she looked cute curled up on my lap, like a little kitty cat. Then I remembered that remark from her earlier, about how she would like to have her own set of ears and a tail. I imagined what she would look like, and decided that she would look adorable wearing them. It would take her cuteness level and crank it up to an eleven. As if on instinct, I started to pet her hair like she was a cat. A small purr left her mouth and she decided to snuggle even closer to me.

Looking to my right Ava, also was scrunching up against me. She wasn't as tired as the others, but looked completely at peace sitting right there next to me. Figuring this was the best opportunity to play around with the buxom, bubbling, beauty Ava, I slowly moved my hand southward toward the curve of her ass. Since she didn't react to my movement, I decided to go a little further until my whole hand was on her ass. By then she noticed where my hand was. She looked at me but didn't voice her opinion or stop me.

Giving her firm ass a nice squeeze she let out a low moan. Her cheeks were flushed, and she was biting her bottom lip -- the way girls instinctively know how to do to look sexy. Deciding to be bolder, I slipped my hand into her loose fighting shorts, and her panties. The skin-on-skin contact was exhilarating, and the look in her eyes told me that I could do no wrong.

I slid my hand a little lower until I came to the cleft of her cute little asshole. But instead of finding the small pucker of the fleshy hole, I found something hard and metal. I looked at her with wide eyes. She turned her face away from mine to hide the redness of her cheeks at the realization I found she was wearing a butt plug this entire time!

Leaning in closer, I whispered something into her ear.

"You are a naughty little nymph. Tell me, do you enjoy wearing your special toys outside the confines of your room?" I asked her.

She only nodded, but was still biting her lower lip waiting for me to do something.

"Where are you hoping I was going to do something to you?" I asked her in a lustful manor.

"Um, hmmm..." she mumbled in a low hum.

Taking the go-ahead, I slipped my hand past the intrusion and reached for her warm, wet pussy. It was obvious she was excited about all of this, but her drenched pussy solidified what she was feeling. She started rolling her hips, trying to stimulate her pussy using the tips of my fingers. She was practically begging me to penetrate her with my fingers, but I kept them firmly outside her pussy.

"Do you get off wearing these things while you are working?" I asked her while still playing with her pussy.

"Yes, but only for you," she said in a hushed whisper.

"Tell me something, what would happen if Emma here or even Grace found out you had something lodged up your cute ass this whole time?" I asked her.

"I would be embarrassed," she said, her cheeks turning even redder.

"Then if I were you, I would not make a sound," I said, nodding towards Emma who was still sleeping on my lap. My cock was getting hard, and it was snaking its way down the same leg Emma was sleeping on.

Without warning, I sunk my fingers into Ava's wet pussy. She covered her mouth to hide the moan that escaped. At this point we were not paying attention to what was happening on the movie screen. It was just Ava and me, and my sleepy kitty cat Emma, on this very couch.

Ava was still moaning against her hand while I assaulted her pussy. Then I decided to take things up a notch. I slid my fingers outside of their warm confines and started reaching for her nice, smooth butt plug. About to speak her protest, I grabbed the exposed end of it and gave it a firm pull. She let out a loud gasp, and Emma stirred in my lap.

"Ah, keep it down... It's nice and cozy right here," Emma said while snuggling closer on my leg, her face mere centimeters from my cock.

After waiting a couple of moments, I resumed pulling and pushing Ava's plug. A low moan was escaping her mouth even though she kept her hand firmly over it. I continued this assault for several minutes. Her moans never stopped, and the lust in her eyes just kept on growing.

The air in the room was filled with that scent of arousal, so much that even Emma seemed to be affected by it. Her hips were making small circular motions. Was she having a sex dream?

I decided that I must do something with Ava, but not with Emma in the room. I told Ava we had to stop. She looked disappointed but I put a finger on her mouth and told her to wait. I slowly shook Emma awake.

"Huumm, what happened?" she asked while letting out a cute yawn.

"You fell asleep," I told her in a low voice, "You better get to bed. I don't want you to slack off at work tomorrow."

"Ah, I was comfortable here," she said sadly. Letting out a sigh, she got up and headed to the door.

"Are you guys going to bed too?" she asked before leaving.

"No Emma, we are probably watching one more episode before heading to bed," I replied.

Once Emma left, Ava launched herself on top of me and gave me the hungriest kiss I had ever felt. It was as if she came off a five-day fast and I was the first meal she had seen in days. As the kiss continued she also started grinding her pussy on my cock. The sensation was driving me wild. If I wasn't careful I would have blown my load in my shorts.

It was time to take control. Grabbing the back of the hair I pulled her face away from mine, only a strand of the saliva still connected between our lips.

"Are you a naughty little nymph?" I asked her in a rhetorical way.

Her mouth was still open, and she was panting like a bitch in heat. "Hm hum," she answered cutely.

"Well, it's time to show you what I do to naughty girls like you."

I lifted her shirt and clamped my mouth around her perky nipple. A shriek left her mouth.

"Quiet it," I growled at her. "Unless you want the entire crew to see what a huge slut you are, then I would keep that pretty little mouth of yours shut," I commanded her.

A little panic set in and she clamped her mouth shut. I continued sucking and licking her perfect tits. They were not the biggest or the smallest, but they were just the right size. They matched her creamy white skin and were dotted with little freckles just like her face.

I wanted more and figured that was the best time to push things further. I picked up Ava, spun her where she was, and laid her on the couch. She let out a little yip sound, but she still kept a hand on her mouth.

Realizing that she couldn't keep that hand there forever, I decided to improvise. I slowly made my way down her slender body, from her mouth down to her slender neck toward her perky tits. I gave each one the love they deserved. Once I finished lavishing her perfect breasts I laid a trail of kisses down her taut stomach, which quivered after every kiss.

Then came my true destination: her covered pussy. Even with the shorts in the way I could smell the sweet cinnamon taste of her pussy.

I curled my fingers around the waist of her shorts and looked up at her one last time. "Are you sure you want to do this? We can stop right here if you want," I gently said giving her an out if she needed it, but desperately hoping she wouldn't take it.