The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It's going to be fun,' I said to myself as I walked to the gym for Sasha's daily workout.

Sasha

Conducting James wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be when Liz gave me this assignment. In the beginning, he was a little slow. But once he shook off the pod sleep from his body, he was off to the races. It was nice to have someone who could handle my level of workout.

I have always taken great care of my body ever since I was little. I believe it came from my family background. My mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother were all at a fitness level of armed services. Honor and pride ran through my blood, and I carried it every day with me.

My mother was stricter than most that I knew, but all she wanted to do was give me the tools to succeed and to take care of myself and those I care about. Being part of Artemis, a Private Military Group that works directly under the Federation, we moved around a lot. It was tough moving around but my mother said I had to be strong.

The other difficult thing was my dark skin color. My mother always said that our bloodline could be traced back to the great African warriors from Earth, and we should be proud of the color of our skin. For a while it was difficult: moving places and meeting new people all over again. But by the end of it, I was a loner. Nobody would make fun of me or bully me because they knew that they would receive a much-deserved beat down if they did.

It was hard, but I got by until Liz came into my life. She was willing to walk up to me and be my friend. She wasn't scared or mean; she was just being Liz. She was one of the few people who complimented my skin for its beauty instead of its difference. With Liz's persistence we became best friends, and eventually our family became friends as well.

It turned out Liz's mother was mid-level personnel at the Federation complex on the planet where we were stationed. When it came time for my mother and me to transfer, I begged her to stay. I didn't want to leave Liz and was happy where I was. My mother wouldn't have it.

But Liz stood up to my fierce mother and somehow convinced my mother and hers to let me stay with her. We stayed together ever since. We were inseparable. We went to the same schools, colleges, and worked at the same corporation.

I still followed my family's traditions and got a position in RTC defense security, while Liz was working her way up the corporate ladder to get into the Federation just like her mother. We took this job as the Aurora executive officers because it would give Liz a better chance at moving up the ranks. As for me, I joined to repay all the things she did for me and was more than happy to do it.

Despite us growing up together, Liz could never really keep up with me when it came to training. She always kept her body in great shape. But her form was the embodiment of the female form while mine was the strength of a warrior. At least that is what Liz called it. James was the only person who was my level, and at times even I couldn't keep up with him.

'Speak of the devil,' I said to myself, 'there he is ready for today's workout.' We spent the next 30 minutes running through our routine. I was about to call it quits and go for my 30 minute run on the treadmill when James spoke up.

"I know a way to get your heart pumping, Sasha," he said.

I stopped in my tracks and tried to think of what he meant by that.

"I was thinking you have a sparring mat over there. Why not use it to run in place for the next 30 minutes?" he asked while making his way to the mat.

"We can't. My job is to keep you fit, not to hurt you," I told him with a grievous tone while crossing my arms.

"You are not going to hurt me. And besides, I see protective gear over there. We can wear those and won't have to worry about who's hurting who," he replied, shooting back a cocky smirk.

"No, James. We can not and that's final," I said with authority while turning away from him.

"What are you afraid you will lose? Come on, let's make it interesting," he said still making his way to the mat.

That last comment really got my blood boiling. "Fine, but you explain to the Doctor how you got those bruises," I told him while heading to the mat and picking up the gear.

"Don't worry. I believe I can handle myself," he said finishing setting up his gear. "So, do you want to make a bet to make this interesting?" he asked, still shooting that crooked grin of his.

"Sure. What do you have in mind?" I asked, accepting his challenge.

His answer was, "If I pin you down, you must answer one question of mine."

Thinking it over, I finally said, "Okay, and if I pin you down, which let's face it I will, you will do what I have to say for the next week," I said shooting him my own cocky grin.

"A whole week seems kind of steep," he said while thinking it over. "Ok, I will do it. But I get to ask any question I want and you can not lie about it. Agreed?" he asked while sticking out his hand.

"Agreed," I told him and we shook hands.

Stepping into the ring, we started to size each other up. "So what are the rules for this?" he asked me while still keeping his distance.

"Just pin your opponent down and that's it," I said, taking the first plunge and throwing punches at him.

He blocked them pretty well, but I wasn't throwing anything too serious. Then out of nowhere, he threw a spinning kick that almost took my head off. Then he followed up with two jabs that hit their mark.

"You know, they taught us some material arts to strengthen our bodies and to help defend ourselves if we ever find ourselves in trouble," he told me, still flashing that infuriating smile.

"If that's so, then I guess I don't have to hold back," I said, showing him that he shouldn't mess with me.

For the next several minutes we traded blows. He was good but I was slightly better than him, and I was getting the upper hand.

"You could quit now. No shame in giving up," I told him while trying to slow my breath.

We kept at it, but he showed no sign of giving up, then he decided to speak while we were fighting. "I'm not planning on giving up. After all, how am I going to get you to answer my question?" he asked me while he was closing the distance.

Having none of it, I kept on punching and trying to find a way to pin this brute down. I almost had him a couple of times, but he managed to escape. He never managed to pin me once. I had this match in hand. I just needed an opportunity, but then he pulled a fast one on me.

"How am I going to know how long you wanted to sleep with Elizabeth?" he asked me.

"What!?" I shouted, dropping my guard for a split-second.

That was all he needed. He closed the distance and was about to go for a grapple hold. I was getting ready for it, but instead of one of his handholds he grabbed the edge of my shirt and began pulling it upwards. Thrown completely off guard, he managed to pull it over my head. Then he proceeded to twist it behind my back, locking my arms in the process.

With the momentum he pinned me to the floor. I tried to break free, but he snaked a leg around mine and halted my movements. He kept one arm holding my shirt, one leg around mine, and his last hand pressing on my chest just below my throat. I was stuck. No matter how much I moved he had me where I couldn't escape.

"You cheated!" I yelled at him.

"No, I asked what the rules were and you said just pin down your opponent. That's what I did," he stated while still holding me down.

"That's not what I meant! That defeats the spirit of the game!" I told him, still trying to escape.

"All's fair in love and war, and when it comes to war nothing matters but winning," he said, still holding me down with all his strength. Then he started looking me up and down, and that same cocky grin showed up again on his face. "You know, if I wanted to I could take advantage of this situation," he said to me in a mischievous tone.

Not knowing what he meant and still trying to break free, I felt the pressure of his hand on my chest lessen up. I figured that he was loosening his grip, but instead he was slowly moving his hand downward. Realization set in and I scrambled to break free, but he still had my arms and legs immobilized.

He still moved his other hand and he was just barely missing my breasts. The heat of it ran through my body, and then I felt something snaking down my leg. I realized it was around the area of his groin, and this only meant for one thing: he was getting aroused by all of this! I went into in overdrive trying to break free, to gain an inch... anything!

"STOP!" James barked right in my face with such authority that I stopped moving. "You lost. Yes, I may have bent the rules but I did not break them. Take the loss, or I'll keep on taking the 'advantage','' he said, emphasizing his last word.

"I will never give up! My pride will not allow it!" I yelled at him.

I began to squirm in the hope that he would let go. Then I felt his hand brush alongside my breasts. The room was getting hotter. Everything about this was bad, but that simple brush caused my nipples to harden and began to show through my sports bra.

My body was beginning to act strangely. It was as if this entire time it was getting turned on being in this humiliating position. I was already pretty excited during our little sparring session. Something about the fighting, punching, and pain of it was always thrilling and somewhat pleasurable. I learned to enjoy the pain that came from my many training sessions.

"You know, if I didn't know any better I'd think you were enjoying this," I told him, hoping to throw him off.

"Oh, me running my hand and feeling this beautifully sculpted body? Why wouldn't I?" he asked me in that cocky grin of his.

Despite what I thought I wanted, I felt myself blushing at his comment.

"You know you have a beautiful body and take great care of it. You have all these hard muscles," he said stroking down my arm and between my breasts, "but still retain a feminine figure. It kind of reminds me of the Amazonian warriors from the old Greek legends," he said to me. "Have you heard of them?"

"Only a little," I admitted.

"Well, they were prideful warriors, just like you. They believed that everyone was weaker than them, especially men. They only viewed men as slaves or a means for procreation to further their race. But if a man bested one of them in single combat, then by tradition the warrior must submit to the male and try to breed with him. His strength would be a great addition to the next generation he sires," he said finishing his history lesson for me.

"So, great warrior Sasha, do you submit to me?"

Once he finished saying that he twisted my erect nipple through my bra. The initial pain and sensation caused a gasp to escape from my mouth and my back to arch up. He continued feeling up my body, taking in the spoils of his victory even though I hadn't declared defeat yet.

In truth, my body was responding to his advances. I was always taught to respect strength and power, and James was showing all of that and more. No one had ever bested me. I was always the fastest and the strongest fighter during my training and never lost. But there I was, pinned down and restrained by James. I gave up trying to escape, just lying there and letting him take what he wanted.

"Do you give up?" he asked me in a soft tone.

"Yes, I agree. You won," I told him. The humiliation of losing coursed through me.

Then out of nowhere he kissed me. It was tender, but still had some forcefulness to it. I couldn't break away because I was stunned by it.

"See? It wasn't it so bad to admit defeat," he said while he began to loosen his grip on my body. He began to get up.

Once his grip on my shirt was gone, I managed to get my hands free. I then took his outstretched hand to help me get up.

"I still say you cheated, but for now I'll say you win," I said to him, trying to get some dignity back. I paused a moment before asked him, "Why did you stop?"

"Haa," he said.

His lack of answer confused me. "Why did you stop what you were doing?" I became a little embarrassed that I was beginning to miss the way he was treating my defenseless body.

"I stopped because it wasn't part of the bet we made. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed feeling your masterfully sculpted body. But if I had gone any further then it would have been dishonorable," he said, beginning to remove the protective gear.

"And the kiss?" I asked while trying to hide my blush.

"It was a little treat for you, something to help you get over your defeat. Was I out of line?" he asked looking at me inquisitively.

"Ah, no you weren't entirely out of line. It was just unexpected," I replied while still hiding my blushing cheeks. 'God, how did I get brought down to this state?' I admonished myself.

"Ok," he told me while reaching for his towel to clean the sweat from his body. "As for our little bet, we can say you owe me one."

"Why? I lost and you won the bet," I said, confused by his statement.

He explained, "Well, I already figured you were in love with Captain Lane, Elizabeth, for quite some time now. You hid that and the lust you feel for her well, especially from her, but not well enough. I just said it to throw you off balance so I could win."

"How could you tell?" I asked sheepishly.

"The way you look at her when she is not looking. It's obvious for those who know what to look for," he answered.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked.

"No, but if I were you I wouldn't wait too long, or else someone might come in and sweep her off her feet," he explained while throwing me that cocky grin of his again. "Anyway this was fun. We should do this again sometime," he said and left the gym, and me alone with my thoughts.

Everything that happened was so surreal. He had me more powerless than I ever felt before in my life. But instead of being mortified or disgusted for letting him take advantage of me, I felt almost cheated. Not because of him beating me with an underhanded trick, but for not finishing what he started when he had me subdued. He won, and somewhere in the back of my mind I knew he had every right to do as he pleased. 'To the victor, go the spoils,' it told me.

Yes, it was humiliating that he berated me and made me look like a fool, but that only fueled something deep inside of me. Checking myself over I noticed my nipples were still erect, and it was not because I was cold. I looked downwards and discovered my workout shorts were extremely wet around my crotch. Trying to shake the obvious effect he had on me, I got up and left the gym. I went to my private showers for a much-needed cold shower.

Chapter 11

Emma

James and I were sitting in my workshop going over his blueprints like we had been doing for several days. I'd been over his blueprints and sketches over a dozen times. They were quite elegant, but he was right that they were more conceptual than practical.

He was putting a lot of time and effort into developing a fully functioning android body. I asked why he was thinking of designing one, but he always said, "Oh just for fun", or "It's just something to do." There was something else there, but I figured he would tell me when he was ready.

Training James was a breeze, he seemed to catch on to everything we taught him; never had to be told twice. He had a firm grasp of the ship's layout and emergency procedure. We also showed him all the ship's compartments, the bridge, mess hall, gym, recreation center, media center, my work station, and engine compartment with my supervision.

For added fun we showed him where our crew quarters were. We were not that far away from him; our quarters were in the adjoining corridor. We had some fun time together after finishing our duties by playing in the rec room or showing him some of our favorite shows in the media room. He was not thrilled by it, but he sat through them because we liked them. He did promise that he would show us his collection, but told us that they were older media than we were used to.

Spending all that time with him led me to start developing some feelings for him. One of the big factors for this development was his intellect. He was not at my level of genius, but he was at least smarter than most of the crew. We had full-on discussions on robotics, which I found out he was self-taught, and engineering. He would even tell me stuff about the history of the human race. I was never big into history since I was always looking to the future, but I would still sit there and listen.

After spending all of our time together, I never got a chance to explore him or his dick. There were opportunities, but I would never have the guts to ask him. I still hadn't given up on seeing the beast from down below. Ever since seeing what happened in the med bay with the Ice Queen, the images were still on my mind. I had to see it for myself, just for the sake of satisfying my curious mind. Then an idea popped into my mind...

"James, do you want to play a little game with me?" I asked him in the most casual tone I could muster.

"What? Why?" he asked me while looking up from his sketchbook.

"Well, my mind is becoming fried from staring at these blueprints for so long, and I just realized I don't know that much about you,"

"Ok, but how is playing a game going to tell you something about me?"

I explained to him, "Simple, we asked questions about each other with increased difficulty. We only get to ask five questions to one another, and we must answer the truth about each question."

"Ok, sounds easy. But what if you don't want to answer a particular question?"

"Well, if you don't want to answer a question then the other player gets to make you do something without fail."

"So, answering a question or being forced to be your puppet... Alright, should be fun. You go first since you brought it up," he said while putting away the book and turning to face towards me.

"Is every Eros candidate as tall as you?" I asked, starting him off with something easy.

"No, just like women we vary from person to person. I'm just on the tall side," he said. Not missing a beat he threw out his question, "What is it like to be a child genius?"

"Ah, it's ok, I guess," I said feeling uncomfortable in my chair.

I always hating being called child genius, but to achieve my objective I needed to play through it.

"Being smart has its advantages, but it is not always fun being the smartest person in the room. People look down on you because they are dumb, or they try to be your friend. Because they think you're so young that they can trick you into doing their assignments."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know," he said in a soothing tone.

"It's ok, but enough about that. My turn. You asked me about my genius, but you learned robotic design and machine learning code for Kora, all on your own. How did you do that?" I asked, ramping up the questions.

"Do you want to know?" he asked while I nodded my head. "Well, according to the doctors I have a specific mutation that affected my brain development. It caused me to remember any material I ever read or see."

"You remember everything? Like what you had for lunch when you were five?"

"No, that is something different. While I do possess great memory, I can perfectly recall whatever I read, saw, or study. The reason I know machine code is because I read a book on the subject, just as I did for robotic design."

"Wow! That is amazing!" I said to him, "Well it's your turn."

"Ok, why do you hate Dr. Blake so much?" he asked another difficult question.

"I don't exactly hate the doctor, I just hate what she represents," I said.

"What do you mean by that?" he asked.