The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 05

Story Info
Birthday surprise, and relationships growing stronger.
15.8k words
4.86
5.9k
12
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,394 Followers

Thank you kenjisato for your time and effort in making my story better.

Chapter 15

Ava

Sleep was not coming to me as easily as it used to. Throughout the night, I wondered what James thought about the cake that I had made for him. His request was so out there, and not part of his dietary restrictions. I said 'no' at first, but he was very persuasive. So with a promise of some compensation for my troubles, I began researching how to make a cake. The ingredients were not that hard to come by, but since there was no pre-made mix, I had to mix everything by hand. It took me several tries, and a lot of failed attempts, but I never gave up. Somehow, I even found this to be more thrilling to make, besides coming up with new recipes for our meals. Trying to find the right ratio of flour to milk, or how many teaspoons of vanilla extract was too much. I had never worked so hard, to make something as trivial, like a strawberry cake with vanilla cream frosting. After a couple of days of trial and error, I believed I had created the perfect cake. Then I handed it to James on the day he wanted it. He thanked me with a smile for all of my hard work. I wanted a kiss from him, but we were out in the open, and I didn't want to risk us being seen.

I tossed and turned in my bed, as I tried to get some sleep. But no luck, so I looked at the clock display and saw it was ten minutes until midnight. I remembered that James liked to stay up late, so I decided to sneak on over and watch him devour my heart-filled cake, and maybe something else. That last thought brought a smile to my face.

I quietly made my way to his door and was surprised he didn't put the lock authorization on it as it slid right open. I walked right inside and found no one was there. I was about to leave, until I heard a voice speaking right behind me. I turned around and saw the ever-skimpy fairy, Kora, floating in the middle of the room.

"Hello, Ava, what are you doing here at this time of night?"

"Oh, ahh... I was looking for James, and to see if... ahh..." I told her, as I tried to find the right words to speak.

"To see if he could stuff that big COCK of his, into your dripping twat," Kora told me, while emphasizing the word cock. It still amazed me that even though Kora was an A.I., her interactions were really surprising, especially when she was so candid about sex.

"Well, no..." I said, blushing from Kora's response, "well, maybe... I was just here to see how James liked the cake I made him. Speaking of James, where is he?" I asked, as I tried to change the subject.

"Oh if you want to see him, there was this nebula on our port side. He said he was going to sit out there and look at it. He took your cake along with him."

It took me several minutes to find James. I should have asked which deck he was on from Kora, but I was too far away to ask. I was on Deck 5, about to turn the corner, until I heard people talking. I looked around the corner and saw that James was sitting on the floor with the captain. The captain was taking the night shift today, and I guess she was making the rounds and stumbled onto James. Curiosity was getting the better of me, so I decided to eavesdrop on their conversation.

I listened to the captain as she said that since it was his birthday that I would have thrown him a party, and that I would have if I had known about it. I also listened to James talk about his mother, how she died, and how he missed so much time while he was in stasis. It almost brought tears to my eyes, listening to the pain James had been going through. I didn't know anything about him, and what he had been through. That was something I needed to rectify. As I sat there, I heard him compliment my cake. James and the captain were talking about how delicious it was. Hearing that brought a smile to my face.

They talked for a while, so I decided to not interfere in their little moment. So as quickly as I could, I made my way back to my room. I was almost there, but before I reached the passageway towards my quarters, an idea formed in my head. This was James' special day. Even though he didn't tell us, that didn't make it any less special. I figured that every good birthday celebration deserved a special birthday gift. And I knew what would be his special gift, ME, or more importantly, all of my holes. I still remembered the first time we were together in that media room, and how I called him, Master. He enjoyed me calling him that, but he said that he was not my true master, until he took all of my holes. I knew he was kidding about that, but still, that thought was equally exhilarating and frightening, all at the same time. Ever since he told me about taking my ass, the idea of having my poor little asshole stretched out by his humongous cock, had never left my mind. Ever since then, I had been preparing myself for that possible outcome. I started to prepare my ass, by stretching it out with various-sized dildos, and butt plugs. It took some time, but I managed to take Big Blue--well, Blue now--up my ass with little discomfort. The feeling of my ass being stretched to its limit was quite exhilarating, and should it come to James's cock, that limit would be pushed again. Still, though, I didn't know if I was ready for that.

I rushed in and out of my room, grabbing all the things I would need for James' special night. I made it to the showers and gave my body a thorough cleaning. I also decided to give myself a quick shave, to make sure I was silky smooth down there. I wanted him to experience me at my finest. Then took the special enema bag I have. I filled it with the special soapy water and gave my asshole a thorough cleaning. It took several sessions, but at the end of it, my little starfish was squeaky clean.

"Nothing, but the best for James," I said to myself.

I dried off, as best as I could. While doing so, I styled my hair, in a way to where it had that 'just got out of bed' look, but still looked sexy. Once my hair was perfect, I started to apply some lotion all over my body, so it could feel smooth to the touch. Once that was done, I decided to put on one of my favorite lingerie. It was a sheer-silk camisole, that was in light-emerald green, just like my eyes. It was a sexy little number because it seemed to just hug my curves just right. Putting it on, I realized that it didn't quite fit me like it used to.

I noticed that my hips were a little bit wide, and it caused the hem of my camisole to flare out a little more. My breasts also seemed to be bigger, as well. If I didn't know any better, it seemed that my breasts had gone from a B cup to almost a full C. I did remember that I had been eating much more lately. In preparing the crew meals; I had to make sure they were tasty for the crew. But, I didn't believe I would have gained that much weight. Feeling around my body, worried that I had gained too much weight, and when I looked around, I noticed that much had changed. My stomach was still firm, and taught, but if anything, it had a little more definition. It seemed all the extra weight had gone to my breasts and hips, but by no means, were they flabby.

My breasts were still perky and firm, and I was also developing a bit of a bubble butt. Looking at myself in the mirror, I liked what I saw. With my new bust size and wide hips, it started to give me an hourglass figure. My breasts looked like I was smuggling two ripe grapefruits that were ready to spill out of their confinement. I knew James would like what he saw, so I finished my preparations. I lubed up a medium-size, jeweled butt plug, with a special anal lube, and inserted it into my anus. The color of the jewel was the same emerald color. With the plug, snuggling in place, I slipped on a lacy, French-cut thong, in the same color as my camisole. With them on, it made my legs look even longer, and every bit as sexy.

Taking one last look in the mirror, and doing a three-sixty twirl, I saw that everything was perfect. In all my life, I had never done anything like this for anyone. With the emerald color of the outfit, which complemented well my strawberry-red hair, I looked like a dryad, caretakers of the forest, from old fairy tales. With my styled-messy hair, wide firm hips, larger bust size, and the applied lotion, that made my skin shine with an erotic glow; I was ready to go. I packed up all of my stuff in a bag, wrapped myself in my bathrobe, and made my way toward James' room.

I made a quick stop at my room to drop off my stuff. I still remembered to take the anal lube, so I placed it in a small bag with a few other necessities. With every step I took, my excitement grew as I got closer to James. Plus, the added stimulation from the butt plug also sped things along. I was contemplating how to present myself to him. If he was there, and asleep; would I slide into his bed and wake him up with a sensual blowjob, or would he be there and awake. Do I stand there and slowly unwrap my bathrobe, revealing myself to him. So many ideas were forming in my mind, but before I knew it I was at his entrance. After doing one last self-check, I knocked on the door. With no answer, I decided to see if it was open, and sure enough, it was. It looked like James had not made it back yet, and I was relieved that I didn't miss him. Making my way into the room, Kora decided to appear again.

"Back for more I see, and it looks like you are dressed to kill," she said, while flying all around me.

With blushing cheeks, I responded to her, "Well, I did find James, but he was talking to Captain Lane. I overheard that tonight was his birthday, and I figured that I would give him something special."

"Oh and what exactly were you planning on giving him?" she asked me, while hovering right in front of my face.

"I was thinking that since he already had my mouth and my little peach, that he might want to try to--"

"You were planning on allowing him to fuck your cute little asshole."

I blushed even harder, as I nodded my response to her.

"Are you sure you are ready for that? I know that women used to do that back in the day, according to my research. But you do realize James is far larger than most men," she said, while making eye contact with me.

"I know it might be a little uncomfortable, but I have been preparing for this, for some time now, and this won't be my first time with butt play. It's just this time it would be with something larger than I am used to," I said, trying to convince her that I was ready and well aware of what I was in for.

"If you think you are ready, then I cannot stop you. Even if I try, I am a hologram. So I can't physically stop you," she told me, with a chuckle. That helped put me at ease as I waited for James to return.

"Kora, could you do me a favor? Could you set the ambiance in this room to be more sensual? I want to make this feel special, for James and me."

Kora nodded and began to alter the light settings to where it was more like a candle-lit glow in the room. With everything set, I decided to lay down on James' bed, making sure my scent was all over it. Kora volunteered to inform me when James was approaching his room; which was good because I didn't want to fall asleep on him. My nerves were on edge waiting for him to come and ravage my body to his heart's content.

"Kora, how do I look?"

"Ava, be ready to spend the night because the way you look, James is going to be fucking you into oblivion."

What she said made my pussy, and asshole tightens up in excitement. The thought of James fucking me into a state of pure bliss was almost too much to handle. It didn't take long since Kora informed me that he was at the door, so I got into position. I was ready to see the look of surprise, and then lustful hunger in those deep-brown eyes of his.

His eyes were wide open when I greeted him in my, 'Hello Master, how may I serve you.'

Let's just say it got the desired effect that I was hoping for.

"Ava what are you doing here?" he asked me, while still rooted in place by the door.

"Well, Master, I missed you, and I thought I would surprise you by dressing all sexy for you," telling him, while I slowly caressed his bed sheets with my hand. Made sure that when I brought my hand close to my body, he got to see the swell of my new breasts.

"So tell me, James, how was the cake I baked for you. Was it as delicious as I hoped it was?"

"It was pretty good. I can tell you to put your heart into it."

Hearing that, almost made my heart swell with pride. Then as I was about to sit on the bed, he leaned down and planted a toe-curling kiss on my lips. I could still taste the strawberry-flavored cake on his lips, and something else. It didn't taste like the cake, but it had an almost floral flavor to it. Then it hit me out of nowhere, he kissed the captain. That sly man managed to steal a kiss from her. Realizing this, I decided to kiss him even harder. I wanted him to think only of me tonight; the taste of my lips, the smell of my lotion, the feel of my skin, because for tonight, it all belonged to him.

"Hmmm, You taste good, Little Nymph," he said, in a husky voice. "You look like you were expecting someone or something to happen tonight."

"Why yes. I have been expecting something to happen tonight, and..." I said, slyly rubbing his already-hardened cock, "I think that thing has just arrived," as I guided him to his bed.

I helped him remove his t-shirt, and as he lay bare in front of me, I started to feel the firmness of his pecs. It was amazing that we were part of the same species, and yet our bodies were completely different. I had to say, I did love the feel of his hard body. It showed the strength that lay beneath it. A strength that I would be feeling in a few short minutes. I slowly made my way down to his shorts and began to make a show of it.

"You know, Master, I missed the feel of your cock on my lips," I whispered to him, just as I was pulling down his shorts.

I left a trail of kisses down his abdomen, as I got to the final part before I released the beast. I took a small step back, remembering what it did to me when I got too close. His cock sprang to attention, and a trail of clear liquid was whipped up alongside it. That same earthy smell filled my nostrils, and my mouth started to water.

"Looks like someone is ready to play. Let me take care of you."

I slowly placed his cock into my warm, wet mouth. It still sent electricity down my body, every time I sucked on his cock. One of the main things I loved about it was the heat. It told me that I had something real, something that was alive. I could hear the low moans from James. That only led me to suck harder. His cock still tasted delicious, and his pre-cum was sending shivers down my spine. It felt so divine to have him between my lips. Then I felt that warm familiar feeling of his hand at the back of my head. My heart started to race, wondering if he was going to fuck my face like he always did. My little peach was starting to drip within my panties, just waiting to feel that ecstasy.

"I can't be the only one getting serviced right now," he said, trying to hold back a moan.

He lifted me with tremendous ease and placed me on his chest facing his cock. He brought my panty-covered mound to his lips taking a deep whiff of my scent. He then slid my already-drenched thong to the side. The heat from his breath sent goosebumps all over my body, then without an invitation, he dove right in. He was taking his time, as he explored every fold of my pussy, making sure to lap up all of my juices. It felt so good, having my pussy serviced like that, being lost in the waves of pleasure, until I felt a hand on the small of my back.

"You know, this doesn't mean you stop sucking my cock now does it," he said, as he pushed me down towards his throbbing cock.

Getting the hint, I dove right back in with renewed enthusiasm. While I was sucking on his cock, he was mapping every corner of my peach, tasting my essence. Then he did something new; he found the jeweled end of my butt plug. He started to push it in and out, giving my ass some much-needed stimulation. It was driving me wild. So much so, that I was practically grinding my pussy right on top of his chin. For retaliation, he latched on my clit, and pulled the butt plug at the same time. Pulling it to a point that the widest part was stretching out my anal ring. An explosive orgasm ripped through me, sending a torrent of juices flooding into James' mouth. He never stopped lapping up my pussy. Between having him eating me out, and the feel and taste of his cock within my mouth; this was as close to heaven as I was going to get.

That delicious taste of his pre-cum was so divine, that I was sucking harder, just so I could have more of it. Then I felt James start to tense up. Realizing what was about to happen next, I started swallowing down anything I could. Then that warm, thick cum of his, started to flood into my mouth. This time, I was going to show him that I could take all of him. Not one ounce of his precious seed would escape my lips. By the time he had finished, only a small strand of his cum dripped out of my lips. I didn't get the whole thing, but it was more than what I had swallowed before.

Just when I thought things would slow down, until James could recover, he sprang up and maneuvered me so he was on top. He had this predatory gaze in his eyes like I was his next meal. Seeing that look had set my pussy on fire, knowing that oblivion was right around the corner. With little effort, he managed to slip off my panties and laid down his cock right on top of me. I had read that when men ejaculate, they needed time to recover until they go for round two, but I forgot that James was no ordinary man. He looked down on me and began to rub his cock right between my vulva. I could still feel the heat of it, ready to pierce through my insides, ready to rearrange my organs. He asked me if I was ready, to which I only nodded my response. Then with a slow forceful push, he slid right in.

I loved the feeling of being stretched to the limit, but I knew my pussy could handle it. It took several thrusts, but with each push, he would go deeper, and deeper. While doing so, my pussy kept oiling his cock, making it easier for him to move around in my pussy. The feeling of being full was more apparent now, with the added sensation of the butt plug that was still in my ass. I loved this feeling of being double stuffed. Then when he got into a rhythm, I was sent over the moon.

"Ha... Haaa...Haaaa..." were the only things coming out of my mouth. The feeling of his cock was driving me crazy. I was fast approaching another big climax, until James leaned down and whispered something into my ear.

"I want you to scream for me. No one is around to hear you. So scream to your heart's content.''

That last part was almost a demand. With the little brain cells that I had left, I quickly thought over what he said, and he was right. He had the entire passageway to himself, I could scream bloody murder, and no one would hear a thing. Then in one last thrust, he managed to reach even deeper into me, bumping right against my cervix, and right there and then, I screamed out for him.

"OHHH... FUUUUCK!!!"

I came so hard, that my toes began to curl in so much, that I was afraid that they would have popped off. I loved when he tapped against the deepest parts of my pussy. Looking down, I noticed that more of his cock was buried deep inside of me.

'Oh god, he is reshaping my pussy!' yelled in my head.

He was so much deeper than he ever was, and there was still an inch or two left. After coming down from my earth-shattering climax, he went right back at it. The wave of pleasure kept on coming and coming. By the time I reached my third climax, I was in total euphoria. Every nerve ending of my body was exploding from the rolling waves of pleasure, and the non-stop orgasms. Even my ass was twitching with excitement, only the steel butt-plug keeping it open.

mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,394 Followers