The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So when it came time to graduate, due to my mother's connections, I left that colony and went to one of the best universities for A.I. development, where I graduated at the top of my class. From there, I joined RTC. It turned out to be the best decision of my life because that's where I met my best friend, and self-proclaimed sister, Ava. She was so kind and sweet, and through sheer determination, broke through my shell. It took some time, but I finally opened up to her. Even with her help, those old scars were still there, and I am afraid if someone sees them, those old voices would come back, and I just don't know what I will do," I said, finally finishing my tale.

I was an emotional wreck after that. All of those old memories just kept flooding back, and now I was worried about what James would say. He kept his promise that he would not speak during my story, but now I dreaded what he would say next.

Then he got up from his seat.

Fearing that he would leave me in my wallow, what he did surprise me. He stretched out his arms and wrapped me up in a big hug.

"It's okay, Grace, it will all be okay," he said to me, in a whisper.

I felt the warmth of his embrace, and in doing so I let it all out. All the pain and suffering that I had gone through, I just let it all out. I didn't know why I did it, or why it had to be James of all people, but at that moment I just didn't care. Something about his warmth and the strength of his embrace, made me believe that no matter how weak I was, that nothing in the universe could harm me, that I was safe within it.

He slowly rubbed my back, telling me that it would be okay, then he took a step back and looked me in the eyes. This was the first time I ever saw them. They were dark brown, but they held tremendous depth to them.

"Grace, do you know what I thought when I first laid eyes on you. It was flawless. You were flawless. From your porcelain white skin, to your long silky black hair, to your beautiful violet eyes; even your breasts are something to behold," he said, while slyly gesturing towards my chest.

That comment left a little blush on my cheeks.

"You are a beauty incarnate, and I am sorry you had to go through something like that. But you know you don't have to worry about mean people like that, and do you know why... It is because you have Ava, and she loves you more than anything else in the galaxy. So whenever you ever feel down about your looks or anything, think about Ava, think about the people that you could trust, or think about my words. You are beautiful and that is the truth," he said, while he wiped the tears from my eyes.

His words were kind and gentle, but they gave a lot of honest weight behind them. I knew that the people were only trying to hurt me, because of my mother's position, and it wasn't meant for me. Still, hearing his words, and thinking of Ava's own words, I knew that in my homeworld, the people had no sway over me.

"Thank you, James, I needed to hear that, and you are right, I have Ava, and I should probably listen to her more often, as well," I said to him, flashing him a warm smile.

After that tender moment, James and I decided to wrap up our work on Kora and agreed that we should be doing this more often. Before he decided to leave, I decided to take some advice from Ava and maybe should show off my body a little more.

"Ah, James, could you wait?" I asked him. "Do you think my breasts are something to behold?" I raised my sweater ever so slowly. My hands were trembling because James would be the first person besides Ava to see me. It took a lot longer than it should have, but I managed to pull my sweater over my large breasts. It felt like an eternity--for him to give me his response, when he finally broke the silence.

"Grace, your breasts are beautiful, to be gifted with such bountiful beauties is truly a blessing. If you don't mind me asking, but what size are they?" he asked, almost sheepishly.

Hearing him say that, sent my already-red cheeks to full crimson, my only haven was that he couldn't see me with the sweater in the way.

"Ah I don't know, the last time I checked that I was about 32F, maybe even a double F cup," I told him, still hiding my red face.

"Wow, I don't know how you can carry such beautiful massive breasts around, but they do look good on you," he finally said to me.

After I finally calmed down a bit, I lowered my sweater back in place. It wasn't too bad showing James my breasts and hearing his praise helped boost some of my spirits.

He was about to leave my workshop until he gave me one final gift. "Grace, whenever you feel lonely or down, please don't hesitate to call for Kora. She is good at what she does. She helped me through the toughest of times, she is after all my companion," as he said that, the little fairy started to float down right in front of me.

"That's right, sweetie. If you need help, then please call me and I will be there day or night," the little fairy said, and I thanked her for my offer.

I escorted James to the door, and before he left, I decided to plant a small kiss on his cheek; thanking him for being a shoulder to cry on and for listening to me, and more importantly allowing me to have Kora for a little while. Feeling better than I had in a long time, I decided to head down to the kitchen and give my friend, Ava, the biggest hug I can muster for never giving up on me, and for always being a great friend.

Chapter 17

Aletta

"Trying to get to know the crew was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I guess keeping everyone at arm's length really had diminished my social skills, but after some trial and error, I was starting to make some headway. I found out that Ava and Grace met at the RTC training facility at the same time, and even shared the same dorm room. I learned that Grace was only here on this ship because she didn't want to be away from Ava, something about not liking meeting new people. I can see now, that those two have a solid friendship, just like the Captain and the XO. They were childhood friends that did everything together and even joined RTC at the same time. The only one that I couldn't get to know was Emma, but that was mainly due to the little hostility we had with one another, but she has been less antagonistic towards me ever since I started all of this," I said, finishing telling James everything that happened since the last time we met.

Upon our agreement, I would try to get to know the crew better, and in return, he would answer any question I had for him. This was the first time we met outside of the scheduled time of exam checkups. Still, though, him sitting within the same room where we did all of those inappropriate things, sent a small tingling sensation down to my pussy. I needed to focus on the task at hand; learning what made James special.

"That's good to hear, Aletta. Well, since you kept the end of your bargain, what would you like to know about me?" James asked.

Trying to think it through, I came up with my first question, "Do you ever see female patients, either before or after the insemination process?"

He thought it over and then he said, "No they tend to keep them and us separated as much as possible, why do you ask?"

"Well if I ever get into the GFC, my main field I want to get into is female reproduction; basically, I want to be involved with female chances to get pregnant," I told him.

"Well if you do want to go in that direction, then I don't see how I would be any help. As I said, they keep us separated. Something about not getting attached or commingling. All we do is lay on the exam table and then we inseminate the woman," he explained.

"You do not know anything about the women's side of things?" I asked him.

But all he did was shake his head. "Tell me, doctor, what are the qualifications to be a female recipient, I always wanted to know?" James asked.

"James, like I said when we are alone, please call me Aletta. As for female recipients, their process is a lot more stringent, since there are plenty of women going around. First things first, women have a much shorter window for fertility. Unlike men, who can impregnate women even into their older years, women, have a narrow window. Our fertile years are at their peak at twenty years of age, all the way to thirty-five. After that, impregnation is possible, but carrying the baby to full term can be quite difficult. That's why I want to get into GFC to see if there is a way to stretch that number so that women who are over the thirty-five-year mark can have a chance," I explained to him.

"Okay, I get it, but why?" He asked me to explain further.

"Well, since we have a finite number of male genetic material, it is up to the GFC genetics department to figure out which pairing could give off the best offspring to turn the tide for our birthing rate ratio, but also to produce the best possible human life form. As you mentioned that you have a genetic abnormality that allows you to retain perfect information recall. That right there, is a prized mutation that they want to expand upon. Using the quantum computers, and the intergalactic genetic DNA database, they decided who would be the best pair to further that mutation. The only problem is space and time. Since the Federation is so spread out, by the time some women are selected for their genetic partner, they would be either too old or just about to reach that cut-off age. The Federation does not want to waste any precious semen on a possible miscarriage or no pregnancy, so they only choose those women who are in their twenties. They will have the most likely chance to conceive and carry the baby to full term," I told him, almost out of breath.

"I never realized that, Doctor... ah, I mean Aletta, so I am guessing you might be selected soon. I mean you are 26, maybe 28 years old, attractive, and very smart. I am sure you will be up next for insemination pretty soon," James said to me, and my smile faltered just a little bit.

Blushing at his praise, though I corrected him on a few things. "Ah, well, I am not 26; I am just about to turn 31, and as for the selection, I have not been selected yet. Usually, when you are, they would inform you about a year or two in advance so that you can make preparations for having a child," I told him, with a little sadness in my eyes.

"That's surprising on two fronts. You don't look 30, but then again, I don't have much experience with women, and as for the others I can't believe it, you should already be a mother, you would be great at it," he said, smiling at his comment.

"Yeah, I appreciate that, but I don't know If I would be selected anyway. I don't have any genetic deficiency, but I don't have anything spectacular either, but you never know, I still have a year or two before being scratched out. But that's the point of it, what about those women who do have those genetic traits that are desirable, but are just too late to be selected. If I can find a way to somehow increase a woman's fertile years, then all those women who can't have children because they are too old, can now finally have a chance," I told him, with determination.

"Well, if anyone can figure it out, then it would be you," James said, with a genuine smile.

I still felt like he was holding something back, but I still had plenty of time to delve into it. We spent a good hour going back and forth, and the experience was pleasant. Unfortunately, it all had to come to an end, but James still invited me to come by later for a movie night with some of the crew. I was about to decline, but somehow he managed to convince me otherwise.

It was strange though, this wasn't the first time we spent time together alone, but this was the first time I had not seen him naked or held his cock. I must admit that I kind of missed it; the way it felt, the smell of it, the gooey delicious cum sliding down my throat. My nipples were rock hard at this point, and since I hadn't reconstructed a new bra yet, my nipples were showing through my blouse. I gave one of them a firm squeeze with my fingers, and a small moan left my lips.

Ever since James had come into my life, I felt like a new woman just discovering the pleasures of one's own body. Standing there, I could still imagine James' hand on my tits, rubbing them, pinching them, sending me waves of pure pleasure. I should have probably made him stay and convinced him that I needed another sample from him; just so that I could put his big, meaty cock back between my lips, sucking on it for all it's worth, to have had his precious seed within me. Shaking that last previous thought from my mind; it was probably for the best that nothing happened. I still had to be professional around him, maybe this was the step in the right direction. Still, the thought of his cock set my pussy aflame.

James

Heading towards the kitchen that was connected to the mess hall, I thought back on my day. Had a good time in training, Sasha pushed me hard in weight lifting and in return, her obedient sex sessions were coming along. I couldn't believe Sasha had a bit of a masochist side to her, but every time I would discipline her, she would moan from the contact. I did have to be careful though, even if she could handle the pain. That didn't mean I could lose myself and cause severe pain. A little pain could go a long way when it came to pleasing, at least that's what it said in some of my BDSM books I kept hidden in a special lockbox file program. Still, I am a little sad though, in two days it would be the end of our one-week bet. I wondered what we would do afterward, but until then, I would just play it by ear and see what she wanted to do.

Then there was Emma, I hadn't been spending a lot of time with her, but when I did, she had been a lot more flirtatious with me. When we were alone--together, she was always making some kind of innuendo or slyly grabbing my cock. It was fun to see her like that, but she always seemed to be playing things at her own pace, which was fine with me.

Of course, there was my time with the good doctor, Aletta. It was interesting to discuss her ambitions, about her helping older women have a chance to conceive children of their own. To me, it seemed more than just some passion project, like she might have had something else at stake. Maybe I could help, but it all depends on her.

And of course, there was the introspective, shy Grace. Running into her that morning was almost comical. Like it came out of an anime show where the female lead would accidentally run into the male character, and in the process, she would flash her panties at him. Only this time, instead of cute panties, they were her mouth-watering boobies. I remembered feeling them when she bumped into me the first time, but I had no idea she would be smuggling big, ripe honeydew melons underneath those sweaters she wears. They were almost the same size as Aletta's, maybe just a little smaller. Then I found out why she hid them, because of all the body-shaming she went through as she grew up. Hopefully, with our little talk and Kora's help, she might be able to put all of that behind her.

I was just about to enter the kitchen, when Ava stepped right out and pulled me right in. I was expecting something like a kiss or something sexy, not the scowl she had on her face.

"What did you do?" she asked, with an angry tone.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, confused by it all.

"I am asking what you do to Grace? She came in this morning and gave me a big hug out of nowhere. When I asked her what it was for, she just blushed bright red and said that you bumped into her today," she told me, while getting into my face, demanding an answer.

I explained to her everything that happened between me and Grace. The restroom incident, our talks about Kora, and of course, her telling me about her past. How I comforted her, and last, but not least, she flashed her shirt-covered tits. When I told her all of that, Ava's eyes grew as wide as saucers, and then out of nowhere she squealed in delight and jumped on me planting the biggest kiss I had ever received from her.

"Oh, Master, I knew you were a good person, I just knew it. You don't know how long I tried to get Grace to open up about her past and to get past her body-image issues. I tried, but I didn't want to push her," Ava said, after breaking her very heated kiss. "I don't know what you did or said to her, but it seemed to help even for a little bit," she said, then a mischievous smirk broke across her face.

"So, Master, what do you think of her tits, aren't they fantastic?"

"Well ya, they looked good, but I only got to see them while she was wearing her shirt," I told her, while slowly putting her back down onto the ground.

"Well I have seen them in the flesh, and let me tell you they are scrumptious. Maybe if I could butter her up, she might let you see them yourself," she told me in a mischievous tone, but then her expression turned serious. "But if you do anything to hurt her, I will not hesitate to hurt you, even if you are my Master," she stated, with all the seriousness she had within her.

"Don't worry, my Little Nymph, I wouldn't dare hurt that little thing," I told her, and she accepted my answer.

After that, I explained to Ava why I was there, and that I just wanted something to do. Since I had never really been in a kitchen before, it was an interesting experience. Throughout the whole time, I filled in Ava about everything I did since I came out of my stasis pod. I promised her I would tell her everything, and saw that if I had her as an ally, then maybe she could help me with the rest of the crew. I told her about Aletta and the doctor visits, Sasha's training session, Emma blowing me in her workshop, the kiss from the captain, everything about Kora and what she can do about my memories, but most importantly informing her about her good friend, Grace, and some of her perversions.

"Master! Grace has already seen us having sex?" she asked, a little mortified. That her best friend knew about her secret toy stash since she had told Kora about it a while had back; or the fact that since Kora can regenerate my past event on the hologram, under my permission, Kora had shown Grace everything that I ever did to Ava and the rest of the crew.

"I don't believe it. Not my Gracey," Ava said, still stunned by the whole thing.

"Your friend has some of her own secrets that you just don't know about," I explained to her. Looking at Ava she seemed embarrassed by the whole thing, but looking at her closely, she seemed to be aroused; with blushing cheeks, panting breath, and a glazed look in her eyes.

"Master, hearing everything that you did to the crew, and about Gracey has gotten me pretty horny. Please, Master, make me cum, use me however you like," she said in a pleading voice, rubbing her pussy through her jumpsuit.

Taking that as her permission, I brought her around and stripped her down to her panties and T-shirt. Bending her over a table, I knelt and took a deep whiff of her drenched snatch. It still had that sweet smell to it, and without any further delay, I slid her panties to the side and dove right in. I made sure that I licked every nook and cranny of her delicious pussy. She was mewling and groaning the whole time, just enjoying every second of it. She was getting close to coming, her legs were shaking and her breaths were getting shorter and shorter. Then, just before she reached her peak, I took my thumb and caught some of her juices, and making a coordinated attack I latched onto her clit, and jabbed my thumb into her pink, wrinkled starfish.

"OH MASTER, PLEASE DON'T STOP, I'M CUMMIN, I'M CUMMMMMING!" she yelled out, just before she grabbed a towel and shoved it into her mouth, to help muffle the screams. She was shaking all over, and a flood of her juice came right into my mouth. After she recovered a little, I had her get back down to her knees. Looking down at her, I began to lower my pants, to release the Kraken. Grabbing her by the sides of her head I looked down on her.