The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,401 Followers

"Now, since you got your release, it's my time I get mine," I told her with a sinister grin.

Taking the hint, all she did was open her mouth real wide. From there, I shoved my cock down her throat, as far as I could. I face fucked her, for all she was worth, relishing the control I had over her. Looking down on her to see if she was okay with this, all I saw was a woman full of content. Her eyes were glazed over, a hand was between her legs, and a steady stream of drool was running down her face. She was a total mess but was loving every moment of it. On the verge of cumming, I started giving it to her, and with one final thrust, I jammed my cock down her throat and unloaded a torrent of cum. I felt her shiver once my cum entered her mouth, realizing she had just come again; all that did was make my orgasm last longer. By the time I was done, I was weak in the knees. Taking a step back, I took stock of Ava. She was a total mess, hair was askew, drool was running down her chin, and some of my cum was clinging to her neck. Even though she looked terrible, the look on her face was pure bliss. She was getting better at drinking my loads, now only small dribbles seemed to escape her lips now.

"Thank you, Master. Thank you for making me cum, and for using me for your gratification," she said in a blissful tone.

I thanked her, as well, and with that, we straightened ourselves out and finished preparing dinner. It was an easy affair, and before I left to get changed for dinner, I told her to meet me in the media room later that night, and to do anything I said, no matter what. She had a confused look on her face and did ask why. All I told her was that if she did what she was told, then she would enjoy tonight's festivities.

mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,401 Followers