The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My ass!" I tried to yell out to him. "My ass. Fuck my ass!" I tried again, gaining more momentum as another climax approached. With one final deep thrust, that building orgasm finally broke through and in the heat of the moment, I yelled out, "OHHHH... GOD.... CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!!!"

Breathing out heavily while a trail of drool was dribbling out of my mouth. In my state of delirium, I full-on begged him to fuck my ass. "MY ASS! PLEASE FUCK MY ASS! TAKE IT, MASTER! MAKE IT YOURS! MAKE ME YOURS!!!"

Still breathing heavily, from his cock-induced orgasm, I finally noticed James was starting to withdraw from my aching snatch. The feeling of emptiness washed over me, and I almost begged him to make that feeling go away.

Back on his knees, he managed to flip me over onto my stomach. He then maneuvered my ass until it was sticking in the air, all the while, he was fidgeting with my butt plug. I could only imagine how I looked; face down, ass up, all the while someone was messing around with a metal intrusion within my little butthole.

James managed to dislodge it from my ass, the feeling of emptiness returned, but not for long. I sensed him moving closer to me; his face right in front of my holes. Knowing he was so close to my most private area, somehow brought redness to my cheeks. To think that even after everything that we had done together, I still got embarrassed about something like staring at my wet pussy and twitching asshole. I could still feel his hot breath on my snatch. It felt like a dragon breathing fire down my pussy. Then I felt his tongue working along my folds, starting from the clit, and just ending at the rim of my ass. It felt torturous, as he lapped up my pussy and asshole like that.

Then, as if reading my mind, he started to rim my asshole, feeling every wrinkle and valley. His touch felt divine on my sensitive starfish, and before I knew it, he was working a finger inside me. His finger was much broader than my slender ones, but due to my added preparations, it slid in without any discomfort. It felt so good having my pink starfish serviced like that; even when he decided to add more fingers to the mix, it felt even more exquisite. I knew what he was doing. He was stretching out my asshole so that I wouldn't feel too much pain when he used his leviathan. I was moaning through the whole ordeal; just loving every second of it. I just didn't know how James did it; he just knew which buttons to push and pull, to extract the most amount of pleasure from my body. If he kept that up, when he finally did slip his cock into my ass, then I would be a blubbering mess. A disappointed groan left my mouth when James extracted his fingers from my ass, but then I felt James scooting closer to me. Realization set in on what he was about to do; I quickly reached for the anal lube that I had stashed at the corner of the bed.

"Here, use this. It will make our experience more enjoyable," I said to him, while still having my head down on the bed.

He took the lube and I felt him applying some of it on his cock, and then his fingers. He began to work some of it into my ass. This was not my first time using this particular lube for my ass. I found out the hard way that you needed something that would go the distance and a thick, oil-based lubricant would do the trick. The thicker the lube, the longer it lasted, and judging by James' aroused state and stamina, I was going to need something to go the distance. It felt cold to the touch, but it quickly warmed up with James' thorough application. He finally pulled out his fingers, leaving a kiss on my firm ass cheeks. He moved closer to me and lined up his cock to my ass. But before he pressed forward, he finally spoke for the first time since all of this started.

"Are you sure about this, Ava? You don't have to do this," he said to me, with a concerned voice.

"Yes, James, I want you... no, I need you to do this. James, this is something that I want more than anything in the world." Taking a quick breath, and as best I could, I looked James in the eye and said to him, "Please, Master. Please take my ass." Spreading my ass cheeks for him, showing him that I was more than ready to take his cock.

With one firm hand on my hip, and the other on his cock, he began the slow invasion into my poor defenseless asshole. I felt his cock head at the entrance of my starfish. There was some resistance from my ass, but taking a deep breath, I relaxed my sphincter muscles. The initial insertion was a little painful, but with my preparation, and James stretching me out earlier, the pain was manageable. Then millimeter by millimeter, he was worming his way into my ass. I thought James was big, but having him in my ass blew that out of the water. Still, though, he was taking his time. Only stopping after getting a few inches inside of me. Which was good, because it was starting to be too much. I took slow, deep breaths, trying to relax. My knuckles were starting to turn white from grabbing onto his sheets.

"Are you okay?" James asked me, in bated breath.

Taking a moment to compose myself, I finally relaxed enough to speak back to him, "Yes, I am okay. It's just going to take me some time to get used to your girth."

He nodded to my response and kept perfectly still. After relaxing a little more, I finally gave James the okay to proceed to move. He slowly moved his dick back about an inch, then he slowly pushed it forward. He repeated this process several times, each time getting himself a little deeper inside of me. The pain was still there, but it wasn't as bad as the initial insertion.

I was starting to groan from his slow and steady assault, as the pain slowly morphed into pleasure. My mind was starting to go numb from the pain and the pleasure, but I didn't want it to stop. I wouldn't stop until every single inch of James' cock was buried deep inside me. I could feel every ridge of his veins running in and out of my ass, sending an extra pleasurable sensation through my body. The one thing that I also started to love about this, was the heat. The heat that was emanating from James' cock. It felt so hot, that I thought he was going to brand the inside of my anus. The heat alone told me that I was having anal sex with a real live person, and all of my anal toys would no longer do it for me.

James started to speed up his tempo, and my groans of pain started to turn into moans of pleasure. Then in one final hard thrust, I felt his crotch against my plump ass.

"Oh god, that feels so good, Ava," James moaned in extreme pleasure. "Will my Little Nymph manage to take my entire cock inside your ass?"

Once he asked me that, something inside me snapped, and out of nowhere, a climax that I didn't know existed, swept through me, causing my body to spasm. "FUUUUCK!!!" I screamed, as something intense swept through me.

The orgasm was so intense that I blacked out for a brief moment. I had heard that an anal orgasm could be intense, but I never imagined it would be that intense. And that was just James having his entire cock within my ass. After coming down from my anal intense euphoria, James started to pull until just the tip was left in, and with one firm push, he bottomed out. He repeated the same process, over and over again. Every time he bottomed out, he left me breathless. Throughout his pounding, I felt no pain, only pleasure. It seemed after that first intense orgasm, something in my brain told my body that anal sex had no pain, only pleasure. Groaning and moaning were filling the room, and I thought it was coming from James, but then I realized that it was all coming from me. James was starting to give it to me, thrusting harder into my poor little asshole, but I loved every second of it. Then just like the last one, an intense orgasm swept through me.

"OH GOD, OH GOD... DONT STOP, PLEASE DON'T STOP," I kept begging him, as waves of euphoria washed through me.

James only grunted, and with a firm hold on my hips, he went into overdrive. Nothing came out of my mouth, but only moans and groans. I knew I couldn't do this every time, but if James demanded my ass, then I would not deny him.

Then he leaned down into my ear and spoke to me. "Now my Little Nymph, do you like having your ass fucked?"

"YES!" I told him.

"Do you love it?"

"YES, OH GOD YES, I LOVE IT!" I yelled at him, as another climax was on the rise.

"Who owns this ass of yours?" he asked me, even though he knew the answer.

"YOU DO!" told him almost out of breath. "ALL MY HOLES BELONG TO YOU, JAMES! MY MASTER! I BELONG TO YOU, I AM YOUR SLAVE! JUST PLEASE DON'T STOP FUCKING MEEEE!!!" I yelled out the words, as my climax was about to reach its peak.

Hearing me declare my willing slavery to him, James sped up his thrusting, showing no mercy, until I felt his cock starting to get a little bit larger. Then in an animalistic growl, like a lion showing its dominance over his kingdom, a torrent of scalding-hot liquid started flooding my bowels. James was coming inside, branding the inside of me, marking me as his property. The sensation of having his cum flooding inside me was divine, and the added sensation caused my climax to come.

"OH GOD I'M CUMMING, GOD I'M CUMMING!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, eyes rolling back of my head, tongue sticking out, all sense of up and down, all jumbled around.

The added sensation of his cum seemed to intensify the already-intense anal orgasm, going from a ten to a twenty. I never knew any woman could feel as good as I felt then and there. And all I could think of was, could I have more.

Once my senses came back to me, I noticed a wet spot; well, two wet spots, one from my face, and the other from my crotch. I came so hard that I hadn't noticed that I was drooling the entire time and that I squirted once again. It always amazed me that I was a squirter, and with James squirting was always on the menu. Thinking that it was over, I started to move away from him, but something kept me in place. That was when I realized James' cock has not lost its hardness; he was still hard and was ready to go again.

"I am not done yet, slave. The night has only just begun," he whispered into my ear. A small tremor swept through my body, and just like that, James began his thrusting once again.

I was lying down next to James, snuggling up close to him. For the last hour, he had put my body through the wringer. Changing positions from missionary to cowgirl, and everything else in between. He came two more times, once in my mouth, and another in my ass. As for me, I lost track after the tenth one. For once in my life, I could agree that there was such a thing as too much sex, but I would never complain about that.

Being next to James on his bed felt good. I could hear his slow steady heart rate, and the warmth that he was giving off, felt cozy; like I was snuggling in a warm comfy blanket on a snowy day. Right there and then, I just wished we could be like that forever.

"How are you doing?" he asked me, breaking me out of my trance.

"I feel great, Master."

It was true I did feel great, every nerve fiber was a hum with excitement. Even my new breasts felt good, even after James sucked on them when I was on top. I had never felt my body like this before. Even my ass didn't hurt too badly, but I knew I would be walking funny for a while. My ass still felt gaped after James pulled his cock out of me. I tried to clench it shut and it did, but as soon as I relaxed, it opened right back up again. His warm, gooey cum was starting to ooze out after he deposited his two heavy loads. So to stop it, I grabbed the butt plug and placed it back in my ass to stop the flow. Even with the added discomfort, I wouldn't have changed that night for the world.

"Ava?" he asked.

"What is it, Master?" still letting him know that I was his.

"Why are you still calling me, Master?" he asked, with a little confusion within his voice.

"Because you are my Master," I told him, while placing my chin on his chest.

"You don't have to, that was just sex talk. Right?" he said, still a little confused.

"James, can I tell you something?" finally looking into his eyes. "Being with you has brought out something in me, something that I didn't know existed. Do you remember the first time we were alone in this room?"

He nodded to my question.

"When you were face-fucking my mouth, I thought I was going be appalled by it. Being treated like a sex toy, but the weird thing was I didn't. I enjoyed it, and that right there confused me. For the last couple of weeks, I have been reading into it, from research and stories that had similarities. What I found out was that I might have a submissive personality," I told him, hoping he could understand.

He just laid there, and nodded to my response.

"I wasn't too sure about it, but the more I thought about it the more it made sense. I have always been the one in charge either in life or in sex, but some part of me always felt unfulfilled, like something was missing. Then you came along, and what you did to me, somehow made me feel complete. Don't get me wrong, I still get the thrill of being in charge, but I guess I just needed someone who would be more dominant with me. I wanted to be entirely sure about it, but everything was confirmed back on that night in the media room. I never felt more alive than when you had your way with me, and when I called you Master for the first time, it felt right. And when you said I wasn't your Master until you conquered my ass, I was determined to have you take it. I know you thought it was pillow talk, but to me, I was dead serious. So after that night, I spent most of my free time reading master-slave stories, and training my ass to handle your big cock," I told him, while slowly rubbing his abs--I was afraid that if I rubbed his cock, then it would get hard again, and I didn't think my body could take another round.

"But, Ava, we only just met. Isn't one of the prerequisites of having a Master is to trust them with everything, I've only known you for less than a month. How can you trust me so easily?" he asked, while he slowly rubbed my sides.

"I think the reason I can trust you is that I know you are a good person," I told him. He was about to say something, but I placed my finger on his lips to silence him. "I know you think that this is too soon to form a trust, but I do believe that I am a good judge of character. Being orphaned at such a young age, caused me to rely only on myself, and in doing so, I needed to know if someone was helping me for me, or for their gain. I've gotten pretty good at it over the years. I know this is still too young, but everything you did tonight helped show me that I can trust you."

"How so?" he asked.

"When you were first taking my ass, you took your time, making sure the whole experience didn't hurt. You could have just easily shoved your whole cock into my ass if you wanted to, but you didn't. You took your time and listened to me, and my body. Once you knew I was okay, that was when you went to town on me. That amount of self-control and tenderness, coupled with the fact of your furious sexual appetite, tells me that I can trust you with just about anything. So please, James, let me be your slave. I know if you reject me right now, I would no longer be complete, so please, Master, let me be yours," I said, almost pleading with him.

He took his time to collect his thoughts, and for a brief moment, I thought he might have sent me away. Then, he spoke up, "You do realize, that this cannot last. In two months, we will arrive at our destination and I will be gone, and you would not see me again."

"I know, and to be honest that does scare me a little, but still, if we only have two months of this, then I will spend every single moment making them the most memorable months of your life; so please, James, be my Master. I will do anything you say," I answered, pleading with him.

James lay there still trying to decide what to do, until he finally told me his answer. "Okay, my Little Nymph, I will agree to be your Master, but only on certain conditions."

I nodded my excitement and asked him what they were.

"One is that I want total and complete honesty from you. If you cannot trust me with the truth, then what is the point to all of this," he stated his first rule.

I told him I agreed to it and with that, he continued to the next condition.

"Second, is that while I will sleep with you whenever I want, I will be pursuing other sexual interests with the rest of the crew. Are you going to be okay with that, and show no jealousy towards them?"

"Yes, Master, I am okay with you sleeping with the other girls. It would be wrong of me to deny them the feeling that I feel right now. I would even join, if that's what you want," I told him, while rubbing my sore pussy on his thighs showing him that I was all for it.

"Okay, good. Thirdly, I want you to do as I tell you. If I am going to be your Master, then as a slave, you must do as you are told. Whether it involves you doing something naughty right in front of the crew, and so on. I won't make you do something that is completely out of your comfort zone, but you need to trust me when I tell you to do something; it would be in your best interest. Do you understand?" he asked me.

I thought this over, and I had to admit, I was a little hesitant, but he was right. By calling him Master, then I am his slave, and what he says was the law. Somehow, I did trust him with my well-being, and in doing so, I needed to show him that he, too, can trust me.

So with one final breath, I said, "I agree with your conditions. If you tell me to do something, I will do it. If you tell me to kiss someone right there and then, I will walk up to them and French kiss the shit out of them. If you told me to flash my pussy in the middle of the hallway, then I would stop in the middle of that hallway and pull down my pants, and say, 'Is it to your liking, Master?' then I would beg you to fuck my pussy or my ass." I told him with all the determination I had.

"That is good to hear my Little Nymph. As for right now, those are all the conditions. I might add or edit a few of them as time goes by, but since you agree to them, I must ask you something, and be honest with your answer. How much did you hear?" he asked me to my face.

I had no idea what he meant so I asked for clarification. "I don't understand, Master. What do you mean?"

"How much have you heard from me and the captain, back in the hallway tonight," he clarified

My heart rate skyrocketed. How could he know that I was there when he was with the captain? I was pretty sure I was quiet the whole time. Trying to decide what to do and say, but then I remembered that he wanted my complete and total honesty, so I finally spoke up.

"I wasn't there for that long. I did hear that the cake was for your birthday, and about your mother and everything you did together, and how she died. And that you missed her dearly," I said, trying not to tear up. "Can I ask you something, how did you know I was there?" I asked him.

"Because you were here waiting for me."

"What do you mean?"

"You were here in my room, dressed for a special occasion, and since you were still up even this late at night, you knew I would be late. All of those facts told me that you found me earlier in the night for whatever reason, and found out that today was my birthday, hence the sexy getup you have on. You properly and quickly went back to your room and got yourself ready for tonight and then you waited for me on this very bed. Am I wrong?" he finished saying.

"No. You're right. I came here looking for you. I couldn't sleep because I was dying to know how my cake tastes and figured it was late at night, and everyone was asleep. I would sneak over and find out. When you were not there, Kora directed me to where you were, and that was there I found you and the captain. I heard everything about your birthday, the stasis sleep, and, of course, your mother. I am so sorry for your loss. I know we talked about her earlier, but I had no idea she passed away," I told him, full of sympathy.