The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is okay, like I said to the captain, I had plenty of time to come to terms with it," he told me, with a sad tone.

"Still though, to go through that, to have her there one moment, and the next she's gone, that must have been heartbreaking," I told him, with a bit of a whimper. "I can't imagine going through something like that."

"It's okay, my Little Nymph," he told me, in a soothing voice, slowly rubbing my back with his hand. It felt nice to be comforted like this. "It is getting late, we better head off to bed," he said to me.

"Can I stay with you tonight, Master? I want to be beside you when I sleep," asked him, while snuggling closer to him, showing him that I wasn't going anywhere.

"Are you sure? You will have to get up early so no one sees you leaving," he said.

"Don't worry about me getting up early. I already do so, so I can start making breakfast for everyone."

"Okay, what time do you get up?" he asked me.

"I get up at eight. Everyone else gets up at nine, so they could get ready for their shift," I explained to him.

He nodded, then said, "Kora, could you wake up Ava here at 8:00am, and help her get to her room without anyone noticing."

The little fairy appeared and floated right on top of us, "Of course, Master. I will be happy to help my sister-slave with whatever she needs," she said to him, all the while she was looking right at me.

I forgot that Kora was always around, then the realization that she saw everything that happened to me. The other thing I noticed was that she called James, Master and that she called me her sister-slave. That brought a little smile to my face. I had a sister-slave, even though she was only an A.I., it still sent a smile to my face. James pulled a cover over us, and before I went to sleep I had to ask him something.

"James, what will happen next, what about the rest of the crew?"

"Don't worry too much about them. Let's just say I get along with them just fine. If you don't believe me, ask Kora and she could show you herself," he said.

"Show me?" I asked him, trying to figure out what he meant.

Kora decided to swoop down and lay down on James' chest. Even for a hologram, it sure looked like Kora was enjoying sleeping on his chest. "I can remember events that happened to James, and some of them are pretty steamy. Your friend, Grace, knows about it," she said to me.

"Gracey!?" I said out loud, a little worried that they might have done something to her.

Sensing my discomfort Kora spoke up. "Your friend isn't who she seems," she told me.

"Enough about that, let us get some sleep, and we can do this tomorrow," James said, a little annoyed that he wasn't asleep yet.

Deciding to follow his instruction, I tabled the discussion and slipped right next to him. I listened to his slow heart rate, the rise, and fall of his chest, and that peaceful look on his face. I felt his warmth, flooding my body, sending it into a state of relaxation. Looking around, the peaceful James, the sleeping holo-fairy; everything was where it was supposed to be. I knew I could not be in James' bed forever, and there would be times when I would have to forgo it for someone else, but I would make sure that when I could, I would line his bed with my warm body. With that last thought, the sweet gentle caress of oblivion swept my mind, and I slowly went to sleep, alongside my new, and only Master.

Chapter 16

James

I woke up to the feeling of something warm and wet. For a brief moment, I thought I wet myself in bed. As the cobwebs were being shaken away, I realized that I didn't pee myself, but that I had someone's mouth wrapped around my cock. Looking down, I saw in the low, artificial light, the slow head bobbing of a certain redhead. Ava decided to spend the night, after her late, impromptu visit. It was a great night; I would never have thought that the one time I celebrate my birthday, I would get a kiss from the extremely beautiful Captain Elizabeth Lane, or that Ava would give herself to me.

Sensing my waking up, Ava moved her head until our eyes met; still having her lips wrapped around my cock. She sent a smile to me, or what she could, with my cock still stuffed in her mouth.

"Good morning, Master. I hope you had a good night's sleep. I know I did," she said to me, while still stroking my cock. "I saw that this little guy was standing at attention, and I figured that I should get my morning protein," telling me before she went down and gobbled up my cock.

I was not going to argue with her. To be woken up like this, was possibly the best way to do it. She never lost eye contact with me the entire time. Her emerald-green eyes were showing me the pure content of being in this position, like she was meant to be there. She started slowly, making sure every single inch of my cock was thoroughly covered with her saliva. Ava was able to take most of my cock, but she was still not able to deepthroat it. It felt sublime, and if she kept this up, then I would unload my first load of the day down her waiting throat. Sensing my impending eruption, she sped up her sucking, and before I knew it, I started flooding her mouth with my warm, sticky cum. Her body began to shake, as she orgasmed from swallowing my cum. She managed to swallow most of it, unlike the first time, as only a small amount of it managed to escape her sweet lips. Sensing this, she ran her finger alongside it and collected the remaining morsel of cum.

"We can't let this go to waste. Your seed is the most precious thing in the galaxy, and it deserves to be savored," she said, as she slid her finger into her mouth. A small moan left her lips, and if I was not mistaken she shivered just a little bit. "Your cum tastes so sweet, Master. I would just drink it down every single day if I could," telling me with a sense of glee in her voice.

After that, she began to rise out of the bed, with the only thing on was her camisole that was bunched around her waist. I was about to get up and help her to the door, but she stopped me with her hand.

"No, no, Master. You need your rest; you have a long day ahead of you. Besides you still have to tell me about my dear friend, Grace, but for now, rest," she told me, in a soothing tone.

She left my room with an unusual gait, figuring she would be walking funny after the ass fucking I gave her. I just hope that the rest of the crew wouldn't notice. With that last bit of thought, I drifted back to a night of dreamless sleep, waiting to see what the day would bring.

I woke up a few minutes before breakfast time. I cursed at myself, knowing that I wouldn't have too much time to shower and get ready. So with a bit of a rush, I jumped out of bed and ran out the door. I made my way to the ship's bathroom knowing that I was running late. Just before I could enter the room, the door slid open and a figure came out and bumped right into me. The figure fell to the floor, and after getting past the initial surprise, I realized that the person that bumped into me, was the same person who bumped into me the first time--Grace. It just seemed every time I ran into her, she was destined to ram herself into me. Only this time, she was wearing far fewer clothes than she did the last time. She had to have had just come out of the shower, because her hair was matted and wet, and she had a towel wrapped around her neck. Realizing that she only had a shirt on, I finally got a chance to see what she was hiding underneath her baggy sweater. What she had, were possibly two of the biggest breasts that I had ever seen, even rivaling Aletta's massive tits. Realizing I was staring too long, I finally spoke up to her and helped her up.

"Sorry, Grace, I didn't see you coming. Here let me help you up," I said, while raising my hand towards her.

She took it and with its help, she began to rise to her feet. I still couldn't believe she was so well endowed, I mean why would she hide her tits underneath such baggy clothing. Seeing that I was staring, she began to realize what I was staring at. She let out a little 'yep' and began covering her tits with her hands, and turned away from me.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare. It's just that I didn't know you were carrying around something so... large," I said.

She looked at me with red cheeks, almost like she was about to cry.

Seeing this, I tried to diffuse the situation as best as I could. "I am sorry, Grace, it will never happen again, so please forgive me," I said, while trying to give her a little bow, trying to show how sorry I was.

She finally seemed to calm down, even for a little bit. I decided to not make this situation any more awkward than it already was. So I started to walk around her and head to the restroom door. Then just before I entered, Grace finally decided to speak up.

"Wait," she said.

I stopped in my tracks, waiting to see if she decided to tell me off, but she told me something else.

"Could we meet up later today? I want to discuss some things about Kora."

Realizing that I wasn't in trouble, I agreed to her request and told her I could be at her workstation after my training session with Sasha. She agreed to it and quicker than the wind, she turned around and ran to her room. While inside the restroom, I contemplated everything that had transpired with Grace. Trying to figure out what she wanted to do with my companion, and also why she was hiding such a gift from the world. I remembered something about Grace having problems growing up, from Ava, but she never explained anything that transpired. I decided that I would ask her when we met later. I brushed my teeth, and gave myself a little shower from the sink. After that, I headed towards the mess hall ready to fuel up for the day that was ahead.

Grace

I waited patiently for James to arrive at my workshop. I still couldn't believe that I ran into him again, just like the first time. I didn't understand why he was there. Usually per the scheduled shower times, James got the shower at 9:00am, the first one of the day. Only the officers of the crew got their private showers in their quarters like the captain, and the doctor; while the rest of us, take communal showers. Luckily, since we were a skeleton crew, we came to an agreement where we all could take a shower one at a time, so we could get some privacy. That was something I was grateful for. I still was not comfortable allowing people to see my body. I always kept it covered with loose-fitting clothes and baggy sweaters. It was the only time someone besides Ava had seen me in such a state of undress. I could still feel his eyes on me, or more importantly my chest. Thinking about it was making me blush. When he stared at me, I didn't feel repulsed or ashamed, unlike when other people looked. I didn't know why though. Maybe the fact he was a man, or maybe because I saw what he did to the other members of the crew, and I wanted him to look at me, as he does with everyone else.

Still stuck in thought, I hadn't heard the door open and close, or the fact James had walked into the workshop. My workshop was smaller than Emma's, but it had what I needed. I had a high-processing computer, with multiple monitors setup that had ship systems diagnostics running at all times. This was my little slice of heaven, and right now, it was being occupied by a new presence.

"Hello, Grace, what do you want to talk about?" As he said that, the all-too-familiar Kora materialized right between us.

"Yes, Gracey, what is it you want to do to me?" the fairy asked, in the cute tone she always does for me.

Realizing that it was my turn to speak up, I finally told them why I wanted them here.

"Well, ever since you allowed me to look into Kora's construct, I was in awe of its complexity, and elegance. But as I looked into her, I finally came to a roadblock where I needed someone to help me understand it. As seeing you were the one who altered her code, I figure maybe it's time we work together," I said, finishing my explanation with a sheepish tone.

He said he would be happy to help out. He said he just wanted to help improve Kora's functionality and maybe expand some of her capability.

We spent the next hour or so, just talking back and forth about Kora's code. It was truly a pleasant experience talking to someone about something I was passionate about. I found out that when they left Kora in his head, he didn't have access to her. What he did was find a backdoor access code that took him a year to find. I was surprised he heard of backdoors in computer programs. They are general practice for coders to leave a way in, so they could get access by bypassing all of the encryption.

"How do you know all of this?" I asked him.

He scratched his head, and said, "Well, I do have a great memory, but most of my computer skills came from my grandmother."

"Grandmother?" I asked.

"Yeah... While my mother was a historian, my grandmother was a programmer. She taught me some of the fundamentals when I went to visit her. She would always say that machines are just simple to read and understand, unlike humans. I guess that's why she would prefer her computers over people."

"What was her name? What was she like? Was she any good at it?" I peppered him with questions.

"Her name was Peggy, she was a bit of an eccentric person. As for programming, I didn't know. I was quite young, but I assume she was great at it. She specialized in A.I. constructs, just like you," he said, while looking at me with a smile.

"Is that how you learned how to alter Kora?" I asked him, as I realized how he knew so much.

"Yeah, she always told me to make an A.I. It was like teaching a full-grown child how to do everything, you just have to get creative." He then looked at Kora, "Sometimes to make something as illogical and complex as humans, then you need something even more illogical to make it work."

Listening to him made sense about how to make an A.I. more human. Somehow, James found the illogical code that seemed to make it work. That was why Kora's programming was so complicated; yet, it still all worked. Even though he couldn't do that all by himself, a light bulb went off in my head.

"James, who is Kora's coder? Her original coder? Who helped build her primary construct?" I asked, while scooting next to him trying to access my terminal with Kora's code.

All programmers tend to leave a marker, or signature to show who created it. Usually, it was a single script, an executable file, or something unique that shouldn't be there. It took some doing, but I managed to find it. It was a string of code formatted to form only three letters in the negative space. They were the letters J.M.A. To anyone else, they would just be letters, but to someone like me, they meant a whole lot more. J.M.A were the initials for one Jennifer M. Anderson, or her other title, The Mother of A.I., and Kora was one of her original programs. Over 200 years ago, she revolutionized how A.I. constructs were made; making them more high functioning, and intuitive than any previous system known to mankind. Her breakthroughs were so groundbreaking, that they were still being used. Even LETA had some of her core constructs, but the only difference was that LETA did not have her signature. To have the J.M.A. format within your code meant that it was her original handiwork, and Kora was one of them. I remembered James had said, when Kora was installed, the GFC had access to cutting-edge and experimental technology. To think James had something that was created by someone I looked up to, who I aspired to be.

After explaining everything to James, he seemed surprised by it all, but he didn't pay too much mind to it. To him, it didn't matter, because she was Kora, and she was his and his alone, and to an extent, he was right. Even though JeMA created her, James refined her code and made her who she was today.

We spent more time going over Kora. Since learning of her origin, I dove in with renewed vigor. If I could glean something from the master herself, then maybe, I could create something even as breathtaking as Kora. We made some minor changes here and there. James said he wanted to find a way to download Kora directly from his brain using a wireless transmitter that was already inside him. It sounded like a daunting task, but since James was giving me unfettered access to Kora, I would do anything in return.

"You know, you look cute when you look like that," James said, breaking me from my deep dive.

Looking at him, I asked, "What do you mean?"

"You just look all cute when you are trying to solve a problem. The way your eyes crinkle, the slight smirk of your lips, even from time to time your tongue sticks slightly out when you are typing."

I started to blush a little, trying to look away from him, but he spoke up once again.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"What is it?" trying to get past my embarrassing state.

"Why do you wear such baggy clothes, if you don't mind me asking?"

Upon hearing that, my body tensed up. 'Why did he want to know? What's in it for him? Will he make fun of me, like all the others?' were just some of the thoughts running through my mind as I try to come up with an answer.

Seeing me in such distress, he spoke up trying to alleviate the situation, "It's okay if you do not want to talk about it, then you don't have to talk about it. I was just wondering, since you have a fantastic figure, why you don't want to show it."

I could not decide what to do, I couldn't tell him about my past, but if I didn't, he might keep Kora away from me. I had no idea what to do until James came up and grabbed my hand.

"It is okay if you don't want to, Grace. If it's too painful, then I won't force you to say it," he said, with such a kind-hearted tone.

And when I felt his hand, I felt the warmth and strength behind it. Realized that eventually, I would have to talk to someone about it, and given Ava seemed to trust James, maybe I could trust him as well. So after taking a long breath I spoke up.

"No, it is all right. I need to tell someone about it, and I figured if you knew, then maybe you can understand... When I start, please let me finish without any interruptions."

He nodded his head, and took a seat right in front of me.

Mustering all the courage I had, I told him everything.

"Growing up was never easy for me. I am from a small industrial colony called, Molstown, on a planet called, Leith. We were mostly an isolated colony within the Federation. Where we contributed to the mining of raw ore for the manufacturing of spaceships. We were a simple people, but due to their isolation, they were not kind to outsiders. My mother was reassigned to work as the new facility manager, so we moved there when I was a small child. She was a fair manager, but she, too, had to answer to the higher-ups, at the Calisto Shipyards, who owned the mine. So whenever they raised the daily quotas for mining ore, they would blame her, and by affiliation blame me, as well. It also didn't help that we look so different from everyone else.

"People on the planet had more of Arabic heritage, while my mother and I were of Asian descent. Every day, the kids from my primary school would bully me for having white skin, for being frail, and a whole slew of other things. They would call me ugly and for a time, I believed them. Then after puberty, I started to develop in more ways than one," I said, gesturing towards my chest.

"Then the insults became a lot more apparent, saying that no one would love me, no one would love a hideous monster. There, I started hiding my body, figuring if they can't see it then they won't comment on it. I knew that they were only venting their anger at us because the Calisto Shipyards always increased quotas, and instilled harsh penalties--but it still hurts. I grew up alone, so I turned to computers, and later on to A.I. You can create anything, and choose how it would be. It was the ultimate form of freedom to me.