The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 07

Story Info
Late night shenanigans, and another crew member submits.
18.8k words
4.83
5.9k
11

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,383 Followers

Thank you kenjisato for your time and effort in making my story better.

Chapter 21

Ava

It's been a day or so, since James told me his plan to bring Grace into the fold. I was hesitant at first, but James could be quite convincing if he wanted to be. Plus the prospect of finally turning my best friend into my lover, was too irresistible to pass up. Following his instructions, I started being more affectionate towards her, more hugs, more kisses; just basically what I normally do for her, but just more frequently. The point of it was to lower Gracey's guard and act like it was, back in the day. Trying to make her feel comfortable to the point where she would be okay with any suggestion I would make towards her.

Like the fact, I told her that we should have a movie night in my room, just like we used to do back at the RTC training facility. We used to have one every weekend; where it was just me, her, junk food, and a large stack of movies. Only this time, instead of our normal chick flicks, it was going to be ones provided by James. With all the smothering I had been doing with Grace, when I finally opened up to the thought of having a movie night, she went for it.

I was about to go tell James the good news, until I ran into Emma. I paid her no mind, that is, until I saw she had something strange on the top of her head, and face. Curiosity getting the better of me, I followed her. She was heading towards the showers. I could have just left things at that, but I had to know if what was on her face was Jason's cum.

I slowly entered the bathroom while trying my best to not make a sound. I made it to the corner of the lockers where we place our stuff. That was when I saw Emma slipping out of her jumpsuit, and was shocked at what I saw. She was completely naked underneath her clothes, but that was not the most surprising thing. What was surprising was, in addition to what appeared to be fluffy, white cat ears, she was also wearing a fluffy, white tail that was coming out of her cute little butt. Once she got out of her suit, I finally got a proper profile of Emma's perfect little body. She looked yummy to look at, with her taut tummy, small but very firm butt, and, of course, her very perky breasts that you just want to latch onto for days. I knew she was cute to begin with, notably her impish facial features, but with the outfit that she had on under her jumpsuit, she looked downright yummy. Especially with her white cat ears, her cat's tail, and what would appear to be very sexy thigh-high socks. The way they clung to her slender legs, made her already-cute little figure, even sexier. Everything she was wearing screamed naughty house cat, and all you wanted to do was stroke that tiny, little pussy.

Emma removed her unusual attire, but she left the tail in place. Then without any delay, she made her way to the showers. She must have forgotten about it; I was also guilty of making such a mistake on more than one occasion. That was until she reached the center of the shower space, where she began to remove her tail. She was very tentative in the beginning, but with a firm pull, she managed to dislodge the tail from her ass. What came out--shocked me to my core. What came out was a steady stream of milky-white liquid that seemed to have no end in sight. At that moment, I knew what happened.

'James fucked Emma,' I screamed into my mind.

I could not believe James was fucking Emma, and not tell me about it. A little perturbed by the whole thing, I quickly and quietly left the shower room, and made a beeline to James' room. I barged into the room without asking permission; startling him from what he was doing.

"Why haven't you told me?" I almost yelled at him.

"About what?" he asked, looking very confused.

"About you and our ship's mechanic."

"How did you find out?" he asked me, finally coming to his senses.

I told him everything that had transpired when I ran into Emma. He seemed quite amused when I told him about the river of cum exiting Emma's ass, but he still kept his mouth shut. "So do you have anything to say for yourself?" I asked him.

"Why are you so mad? It was your idea that I should sleep with the other crewmates."

"Yeah, well, I was hoping that you would tell me what you were doing, You know, being kept in the loop," I told him, trying to hide the fact that he was right.

He had this sinister grin on his lips, and before I could speak, he maneuvered me to the other side of the room. "Kora," he said out loud, then a sexy fairy appeared in the middle of the room. "Do you remember when I told you that Kora was showing Grace my sexual escapades?" he asked, and I nodded to his question. "Well, why don't you see what happened between me and Emma."

And just like that, in the middle of the room, a holographic version of James and Emma were on display, and a scene of rough, hard sex played out, right in front of me. I thought that I liked it rough, but when I saw what James did to cute, little Emma--he just didn't fuck her, but absolutely destroyed her. To be fair, she did try to blackmail him, but watching him turn the tables on her was a major turn-on. Especially with Emma dressed up in that catgirl outfit, and those thigh-high socks really made me want to consider wearing them, even more so after James commented that he liked the way they look.

Looking at the scene in front of me, I hadn't known that James had it in him. I knew he could be rough during sex, but the way he used Emma--like his own personal sex toy, only told me that he was holding back. Hearing him being all forceful, with his dominating presence, the way he was fucking 'Emiecat'. It looked like he was a crazed beast destroying this poor little cat with his cock, and that she was loving every single moment of it.

"It's quite a sight, isn't it?" he said, to me from behind.

Hearing him like that, sent shivers down my spine. Then wIthout even realizing it, I was squeezing my thighs together. "Yes, it is," I started out, still feeling quite flushed from the whole situation, "I didn't think she had it in her."

"Had what?" he asked me, having moved fully behind me, making me feel small.

"Had it in her to be a total submissive slut," I replied.

"Oh yeah, I don't think she knew that either, or at least until I fucked her into complete submission," he said to me, with a bit of a husky voice.

"You really did," I said to him, as I heard Emma meowing on the hologram, just when James ordered her to. I was still in shock, seeing James being brutal with Emma, to the point that it should have been downright painful, but the moaning and screaming in ecstasy, told me otherwise. Emma was really getting off on being James' pet. Then, while lost in my own little bubble, I felt James wrap his big strong hands around my firm breasts.

"So, now you know what happened between me and Emma was not entirely my fault," he said to me, as he started tweaking my nipples, causing a small moan to leave my lips.

"No... I am sorry for accusing you of doing something wrong. I should have known better," I told him, while trying to stifle my moans.

"Well, since this was a misunderstanding, I can forgive you for your rudeness," he said to me. "But, that doesn't mean you shouldn't be punished," he said, as he pulled down my nipples very hard, causing a yelp to escape my lips. As soon as he finished roughly pulling on my tits, he let go and made his way to the storage case. "Before we get to your punishment, how is it going with Grace?" he asked me, while he was looking through his stuff.

"Oh, everything is going great, actually. She's been accepting my increased affection really well, and that we are having the one-on-one movie night, like you planned," I said to him, trying to hide the fear within my voice.

"That's good to hear. Do you have the video playlist I made for you?"

"Yes Master, I still have it."

"Good, now for your punishment," he said to me, as he found what he was looking for.

It turned out to be one of the vibrating eggs that he borrowed from me. He brought it to his desk, and he did something with it on his hand terminal.

"Strip," he said in a firm voice, while not looking at me.

"What?"

"I said strip, and don't make me repeat myself again," he said to me, and this time, he made eye contact.

Doing as I was instructed, I began to strip down to my underwear. Still not wearing a bra since all my old ones wouldn't fit.

"Underwear, too," he said to me, while he also picked up a small, cloth-like object.

After taking everything off, and now standing in the nude, James just stood there; looking me up and down, appraising my body like I was a prized mammal. I was starting to feel self-conscious about my body the longer he stared at me. I was worried that my body wouldn't be enough, but he quickly put my doubts at ease.

"You still look beautiful my little nymph," he told me, which in turn, brought a smile to my face. "Now even though I forgive you, that doesn't mean you get a free pass. You accused your Master of wrongdoing. Masters should never be questioned on any of his actions, unless he gives you permission to do so. Did I give you permission?" he asked.

I shook my head, no, afraid to speak up.

"Good. Now, I have two things for you," he said, while holding up his hands, "one is a gift, and the other is a punishment." He continued, "This one here's for you to wear," holding up the small fabric. "Since you are my slave, you need something to show that you belong to me. A slave needs a collar to show that they are owned. I'm working on one just for you, but for now, you are wearing this," he said, handing me the fabric.

It was a black-lace choker with an elegant design. It was about an inch wide and had intricate, floral patterns stitched to it. In the center, it had a small-jewel pendant that matched my emerald eyes. While examining it, I looked at its back. I found a small engraving that had three small letters, 'P.J.P.'. Confused by this, I asked James what it meant, and he explained to me they stood for 'Property of James Pierce'.

He told me that this was something that I could wear around the ship, and to everyone else, it would be a nice accessory to my outfit, but to those who knew the real meaning behind it, would know that James owned me. He placed the choker around my neck and cinched it, until it was almost tight around my neck. Not too tight that it was choking me, but just tight enough that I knew it was there.

James activated the mirror function on the wall, and I saw myself. I looked alluring with the choker on; like I was some mysterious person who oozed sexuality and submissiveness. After all, the choker was supposed to represent my submission to James.

"Like what you see?" he asked me.

"Yes, Master. It looks beautiful. I truly love it," I said to him, while slyly touching the emerald-colored stone.

"Good, you are going to wear that from now on when you work, or out in public. You may take it off when you shower and sleep, or when you put on your actual slave collar. Now, with that out of the way, it is time for your actual punishment. Bend over and spread your ass," he ordered me with an authoritative tone.

Even though I was becoming a little scared; I could not deny how dripping wet, my pussy was. As James inserted the vibrating egg into my pussy, he began to explain his punishment for me.

"I assume you know what is currently inside of you, so I am just going to tell you what to expect over the next several hours. I've linked this vibrator which is currently lodged right next to your G-spot to Kora. What she is going to do is tease your sensitive pussy up to the point of climax... but you will never cum," he said to me, pausing to let the last part sink in.

"A good slave gets to cum, and at this moment, you are not a good slave. So for your punishment, you must suffer under Kora's torment for the rest of the day. Having her tease your naughty pussy to the brink. You will not decide when to cum--only she or I will."

Hearing that I will have to be wearing this throughout the whole day, I was very nervous. Still, though I had to go through it, no matter what. I would be a good slave.

"Let's provide a demonstration; shall we, Kora..." He looked towards her, as she understood what to do.

"As you wish, Master." Kora bowed, and then showed me a sinister grin. She decided to be cheeky, and a box with a handle appeared right next to her. She pulled the handle three-quarters down, and in an instant, the vibrator roared to life. I snapped my legs shut, and I bent over as if someone punched me in the gut. A loud moan escaped my lips; then, just as fast as it started, it suddenly stopped. The vibrator was strong, but having it right next to my G-spot made it even more intense.

'This is going to be a long day,' I said to myself, as I steadied my feet, standing.

"Kora, here, will be in charge of your vibrator. Only we will dictate whether or not you deserve an orgasm. And don't worry about having one too early. Kora can tell when you are close, and will take action in stopping it," he said, as he handed me a small headset device.

"This right here is an AR device that will allow you to see, and hear Kora. She can closely monitor your progress, and even interact with you."

And with that, he began to attach it to my ear. With some small calibration, Kora disappeared from the room, but reappeared right in front of me as an augmented reality figure. It was a little strange at first, but James told me that I would get used to it.

"Now with that all set and done; it is time for your first task. You are going to be delivering something special to Emma," he said, as he lowered his pants. "Your task is to carry my load of cum from your mouth to hers. You are not allowed to swallow a single drop," he ordered me.

With that, he began to use my face like a pussy. The only difference was that I could taste the residue of Emma's pussy on his cock. He didn't take long, as he delivered his scalding hot load into my waiting mouth. It was hard, but I did not swallow a single drop. Looking at myself in the mirror, I looked like a chipmunk who stuffed its mouth full of nuts. With everything said and done, James had me dressed in only my panties and jumpsuit and then sent me on my merry way.

It was really difficult walking around with a mouth full of his cum, but what made it worse, was the constant teasing of the vibrator up my pussy. True to James' instruction, Kora kept me on the proverbial edge. As soon as I reached the peak, Kora would turn off the vibrator, halting my orgasm in its tracks. To make matters even worse, the warm taste of James's addictive cum was making me really horny. Adding all of them together made me a really, fucking-horny woman.

I was speeding down the hall and made my way to the shower room, the last place I saw Emma. Luckily, she was still there trying to rid herself of James' spunk from her cute little face. Deciding to not be subtle about it, I rushed right into the shower room.

Noticing me, Emma was about to voice her surprise. Unfortunately for her, she couldn't get a word out, as I grabbed her face and planted a soul-sucking kiss on her soft lips. She tensed up at first, but after forcing some of James' cum into her mouth, she began to relax. That was when I shoved my tongue into her hot mouth. With it, I made sure to paint her mouth white with James' thick cum. Then I felt Emma swallow some of his cum; her whole body shuddered as if she came right on the spot. For some reason, James' spunk had the power to make people cum every time it entered them. I didn't know why or how he did it, but I wouldn't have wanted to change that superpower for anything.

"That is good, my sister slave. Now it is time for your reward," Kora said in my ear, as she cranked the vibrator on high. That once lingering orgasm now came crashing down on me and took me by storm. The sudden climax caused me to inadvertently swallow a small amount of his cum. Doing so, prolonged my already-intense climax and made it stronger. It was as if throwing napalm to an already-raging fire.

By the time I came down from my euphoria, Emma finally asked me what was going on. That was when Kora gave me a prompt of what to say.

"Master told me that I had to give you his seed with my mouth," I said to her, with a smile.

"Master?" Emma asked.

"Yes..." I said, trying to figure out how to put this, "James is my Master. I must do as he instructed me; which was to deliver your 'MILK,' Miss Emiecat," I said, emphasizing the milk part.

Hearing me calling her 'Emiecat' really got her attention, and asked, "How did you know?"

That was when I told her everything. The first time James fucked my mouth, our first time being together, and everything since then. I even told her how I knew about them in the workshop, and the reason why for me punishment that I was currently receiving.

"Still though, why him?" Emma asked me.

"To be really honest, I still don't know. There is just something about him that makes it feel right. He brought something out in me, that I didn't even know existed, and for some unknown reason, I trust him. Maybe I am delusional, and I know when we reach our destination he will be gone. So I am going to enjoy every second I have with him as his personal slave. Plus, he is really good in bed with that thing between his legs," I said to her, hinting at the implication of James' monstrous cock and its pussy-destroying powers.

"Yeah, he did feel pretty good. My pussy is still throbbing even after taking a long shower," Emma explained to me, starting to lose some of her shyness.

"Yeah, he can do that to you. Anyway, I am still in the middle of my punishment and I have dinner to prepare, but James did ask if you would like to come over to his room tonight?" I asked her the question that Kora informed me of.

"Why?"

"I don't really know. Maybe to just hang out, maybe have some 'cat play' time, or maybe he wants to just cuddle with you."

"Cuddle? Why?" she continued to ask me.

"Well, you are his pet now. Maybe he wants to fondle you like he did back at the workshop."

At the mention of that, her cheeks began to redden.

"Well, whatever you decide to do, I know you will enjoy yourself," I told her, as I stepped out of the shower, knowing full well, that my punishment was only beginning.

"I hope you enjoyed that because that will be your last one for a while," Kora said, switching on the vibrator.

Grace

I was standing outside of Ava's room in my comfy pajamas. She had been quite affectionate to me lately, which made me feel like it was old times. It felt like we were back in our dorm room on a Friday night, preparing ourselves for movie night. Even though Ava and I had been together ever since we completed RTC training, we rarely did anything like this, anymore. It was mostly my fault, since I thought those movie hangouts were a thing of the past. But now, with her being more touchy-feely, and the invitation for movie night, it was starting to feel like old times.

I entered her quarters and found Ava at her desk. She was connecting what looked like a media drive, and was ready to queue up our movies tonight. She still hadn't acknowledged the fact I entered her room, so I just stood there, admiring the view of her perfect ass. Looking at it, always brought back memories of her homemade sex tapes with her lovers, and most recently, James.

Looking at it more closely, I noticed that her ass and hips were slightly bigger, and wider than before. It didn't look bad at all, it just gave her a more rounded bubble butt. After setting everything up, Ava stood up and looked over her shoulder towards me. I was greeted with her most-warmest smile. Looking at her profile view, I also noticed that, besides her more ample ass, her boobs had seemed to have gotten bigger. I know this because she was wearing her favorite t-shirt with the whimsical rainbows and unicorns. It was the shirt she would alway wear around me, ever since I met at RTC. They were noticeably bigger, and yet still retained their perky appearance. If anything, their bigger size made them look more bouncy. With her new bust size, and her nice firm ass, she looked more beautiful. She was also wearing that choker she had on during dinner. She wouldn't fully say why she was wearing it, but it made her look even more alluring and sexy...

mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,383 Followers