The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took James several minutes writing the hack--it was something seeing him typing away code. Once he finished, he asked for my yukata. I handed it to him, he placed it on the replicator bed, and ran the program. I was trying to see what he was trying to change, but he wouldn't allow it; he wanted it to be a surprise. Once he input his desired design, the machine roared to life and in several minutes it was done. He inspected the altered yukata and when everything was fine, he handed it back to me. It looked exactly the same, except he had inserted black cat paws on the sleeves and some on the torso, with one giant one on my back.

"I figured that since you like cat demihumans, you should wear something that signifies that," he said, with a smile.

I did a twirl and I just loved it, and just like that, James took something that I did not like and turned it into something wonderful. Then an idea popped into my head, and I rushed James and pulled off his robe.

"Hey, what are you doing?" he shouted, now standing naked except for his boxers.

"I can't be the only one with decorative designs." I shot him an amused smirk, not realizing that he was now naked.

It didn't take too long for my alterations, and when everything was set and done I handed the new yukata towards James.

"What is this?" he asked, pointing towards the patch on his left breastplate.

"That is a side profile of a wolf," I told him with glee.

He asked me why a wolf, and I decided to not play coy with him, I told him the truth.

"Well, remember that I like the show 'Beastar'?''

He nodded.

"Well to me, you are kinda like Legoshi. Big, tall, and strong, with a big heart, and well, a bit-of-a-wild side that you hide from others. I figured since you altered my clothes to represent a cat, I should alter yours so you can represent a wolf."

"Well, I am flattered you would think of me in such a way. How about this? Since we are down here, let's go back to my room, and watch 'Beastars'. It has been a while since I saw it, and it will be nice to watch it with someone else," he asked.

With everything all packed up and done, we made our way back to James' room once again. We spent the next several hours watching the show, and we were having a blast. I could not remember having this much fun with anyone before. We would laugh and joke, and sometimes we would tease one another. He even suggested that I should go back and put on my cat costume. But, I said I wouldn't because I was too comfortable here. To show that I wasn't kidding, I crawled and sat on his lap like the time in the workshop earlier in the day. By this time, our yukata robes had been loosened considerably, and while James' chest was almost laid bare, my only saving grace was that I still had pajamas on. That didn't stop him from fondling my nipples.

"I have something for you Emiecat," he said, while pulling me close to his strong chest.

He reached over to the end table and brought out something from behind. "Remember at dinner, Ava had on that new accessory," he began to explain. "Well, while you left to go shower, I spent some time making that for Ava. It is a form of collar for her to wear. Deciding to not just make one, I thought about you and decided to make another. This one is yours if you want it."

The object he had in front of me looked very similar to the one Ava showed us at the mess hall and then later in the shower. While hers had an emerald-colored gemstone, this one was as blue as the ocean. I thought about his offer, but I remembered what that collar represented. What it really represented--ownership. While Ava was all for it; I, on the other hand, still had some issues.

"Why are you giving this to me?" I asked.

"Well I am sure you are aware what this represents when Ava came and saw you today," he said, to which I replied with a nod. "To be truly honest with you, I made this on a whim. After you left to go wash up, I made Ava's using the replicator. The reason is that Ava craves to be a slave, to be dominated by someone, and in return to be taken care of. Do you know why Ava craves this?" he asked me.

When I shook my head, he began to tell me Ava's life story. How she was offered as a child, on how she was shipped from foster care to foster care until she was kicked out. How she had to take care of herself all on her own, and to rely only on herself. Then he told me what he believed Ava truly wanted--she wanted someone to take care of her, and most importantly, a family. Then he told me how Ava and Grace met, and how she became friends with shy, little Grace and became her self-appointed sister. I still couldn't believe that I did not know Ava, as I thought I did. She always seemed so bubbly and cheerful, but in truth, she had a pretty lonely life. Maybe not the same type of loneliness that I had experienced, but loneliness all the same. Hearing that made my heart go out to her.

"Anyway, when we first started becoming intimate, I sensed she had a submissive personality deep within her. Once it was brought out, she embraced it, and began calling me Master. I was hesitant at first, but seeing that she really needed it, I took on the role. So to be truly her master, I needed to mark her; hence, the choker. It is something she could wear around the ship, and to everyone, it is a simple accessory. To those who know the true meaning, it is a sign of ownership," he explained.

I replied, "Okay, I understand what it means, but why are you handing me one?"

"Because you are my Emicat, and now my pet. So my pet needs a collar to wear to show that you are mine," he said, in a teasing manner.

Then he softened his approach. "Look, I won't make you my pet if you don't want to. I just think it would look good on you. But if you do decide to be my pet, then I would gladly accept it," he finished, with a warm smile.

Thinking it over, I must admit, I still found it stirring, but I had to know more of what this entailed. "If I do become your pet, what is in it for me?" I asked.

"That is simple. I will treat you the exact same way, except I would do more naughty things to you. Like this..." As he finished his sentence, he gave one of my nipples a firm twist, causing a moan to escape my lips, and my pussy to tingle. "The other added bonus is that you and Ava will share a special bond. You two will become sister slaves, or in your case, sister pets."

Hearing him say that I and Ava would now be considered sisters, was very appealing. I didn't mind being friends with her, but I always kept some distance between us. Now, knowing that Ava knew the true meaning of loneliness as I did, I wanted to reach out to her. With all of that in mind, I made my decision. I raised up my hair, and asked him to put it on. He was shocked, at first, but quickly recovered. Once he had it finally secured, he handed me my hand-terminal so I could take a look at it. I must say I found it incredibly sexy wearing the collar; plus, I loved the sapphire color gemstone, it really went well with my eyes.

"I will wear this for now, but I am not entirely comfortable being one's pet, so let's call this a 'trial by fire' sort of thing," I explained to him, which he gratefully accepted.

With all of that done, we continued watching our show, only this time, James was a lot freer with touching my body. Caressing and fondling my breasts; all the while, I ground on top of his hard cock. I knew what he wanted to do, but my pussy was still recovering, and he seemed to respect my wishes. Still though, feeling that monster cock of his, still sent shivers down my spine. It was getting way too hot in his room, and figuring out how to wear two layers of clothes was probably a bad idea. I was about to remove my yukata, but James stopped me. He said that I should keep on wearing it, as it was only fair, since he was still wearing his. To show his authoritative stance, he ordered me to take off my shirt. I must admit, hearing him being all forceful, really sent my pussy to purr.

Even though I was going to take off my shirt, that did not mean I wasn't going to have fun with it. I sauntered across the room, only showing him my back. While smiling looking over my shoulder, I slowly pushed my yukata over my shoulder, but still kept it wrapped around my waist. Then, ever so slowly, I brought my shirt over my head. I gave my hips, just a little shake, just to entice him. As soon as my shirt fell to the floor, I took a look over my shoulder, and what I saw sent fear and excitement throughout my body. The look that James was giving me, was one of lust and primal desire. It looked like he was doing everything he could, to not pounce on me, and just seeing that--sent a pleasing smile across my face. He was getting this excited for me, and my body. I knew he had already had Ava, and Aletta--I needed to stop calling her the 'Ice Queen,' I thought to myself--and they had more womanly bodies than I did. Still, though, the look of passion and desire for me--sent my heart racing.

Deciding that was enough, I began to pull back on my yukata, but I made sure the top part was only loosely tightened, that way he could explore my perky little breasts as much as he wanted. Just before I got to the bed though, James sprang up and embraced me with his arms.

"Now, now, you can't give a little strip show, and not do anything about it," he said, as he hoisted me in the air. He began to lay down, with me in hand. Once he laid down, he positioned me, facing his feet, while at the same time lowering me to his mouth. "I know I can't fuck you right now, but that doesn't mean I can't taste you," he said, just before lowering me to his hot mouth.

He worked overtime on my sensitive pussy. If he kept this up, I would be putty in his hand in no time. Still, in the throes of ecstasy, I noticed the large tent forming down below. Deciding that he couldn't have all the fun, I reached down and pulled out his monstrosity of a cock. It still impressed me how big and meaty it was; with its crisp cross-veins, and its angry purple head. It was leaking a clear fluid like last time, and that intoxicating, earthy smell filled my nostrils. Lust and desire overcame me, I dove right in and sucked his cock for all it was worth.

Then, James and I were engaged in a tug of war, to see who could get the other to come first. James had a considerable lead, but I was catching up. Still, though, it was not enough; I was on the edge. In one last-ditch effort, I tried to suck as much of James' cock as possible; which was made easier by the curve of his cock, and the position and angle of my neck. With one deep breath, I relaxed my throat muscles and pushed in his cock, deeper than it had ever been before. I felt it touching the back of my throat, and there was some discomfort, but I managed to push on through. I felt his cock starting to stretch my throat, and the sudden tightness made James lose control. Just like that, I came out on top, and James started to release his torrent of cum, down my throat. At first, I was disappointed that I couldn't taste it, but then out of nowhere, a strong orgasm swept through my body. I managed to pull most of James' cock out of my mouth before I choked on it, but as soon his spunk landed on my taste buds, my climax just got stronger, like pouring oil over the flame. I nursed his cock until every single drop was nicely and safely swallowed down to my belly.

"That was good, but now I am exhausted, it is time to get some sleep," James finally said to me, as he pushed my pussy away from his mouth.

"Yeah, me too; I better get back to my room," I told him.

But before I could get up, he reached for my arms. "Oh no you don't. You are sleeping here tonight, and I am not taking 'no' for an answer."

Not having the strength to argue, I just slipped into his bed right next to him. Then he proceeded to pull me in, facing his chest, drawing me in close. It felt nice being held close like this, the warmth of his body, the strength of his arms, the potency of his scent, and the soothing rhythm of his heartbeat. I liked the way this felt, like I was protected and I was his--and no one else could have me. That brought me back to 'Legoshi and Haru'; in how Legoshi believed that Haru was his, and no one could have her. It made me wonder what Haru would feel, if she was embraced like this.

"Comfortable?" he asked me, as he turned off the lights.

I nodded yes, and then decided to snuggle a little closer to him. Listening to the steady soothing rhythm of James' heartbeat, and before I dozed off, I said to him, "Goodnight, Legoshi."

He only chuckled for a little bit, but then, he said, "Goodnight, my Emicat."

James

I woke up to the sound of my door sliding open. It took some time, but my eyes made out the figure of a woman.

"Master, can I sleep with you tonight?" asked the shadow, who turned out to be Ava.

"Why not your room, little nymph?" I asked her.

"Well, the punishment you gave me left my sheets all wet, and I don't have any clean ones remaining," she said, in an embarrassing tone.

I chuckled at her, but not so loud as to wake up Emma, who was sleeping like a cat right next to me. That last thought gave me a little chuckle. "Have you learned your lesson, slave?" I asked her.

"Yes, Master. I will be a good girl from now on. I promise," she said.

"Is that true Kora?" I asked my companion.

"Yes, Master. She has learned her lesson, and has been a good girl during her punishment," Kora replied, as she floated in the air close to me.

Seeing no way to refuse her request, I gestured for her to come on over. As she did so, she began to strip off her clothes, like she normally did when we slept together. As she approached the bed, I tried to figure out the sleeping arrangements; these beds were not designed to sleep two people, much less three. In a fit of brilliance, I took Emma in my embrace, and rolled her on top of my chest, which in doing so, freed up some space.

"Don't move, James, I am too comfortable to move," Emma said, in a yawning voice, still not fully awake.

That brought a little chuckle from Ava. "It seems someone had a good time tonight," Ava said, with an amused smirk that I could barely see.

With everything all set and done, Ava slid right on over against me, draping her legs right over, and snaked a hand into my yukata.

"This is new," she said, surprisingly.

"It is a gift from Emie. Do you like it?" I asked her.

"Yeah, it feels nice and soft," she said, then she snuggled in closer.

"Goodnight, my slave."

"Goodnight, Master," Ava and Kora said in unison, as they both snuggled close to me. Ava to my side, and Kora in holo form, on top of my chest, right next to Emie's head.

Right then, I couldn't have been happier. I had one beautiful nymph on my side, a cute minx sleeping on my chest, and my longtime companion, sleeping in spirit, right next to Emie. If this was how I did, then I would not change it for anything in all the worlds in the universe. And with that, the deepest sleep of my life took over, only to be filled with pleasant dreams.

Chapter 23

Emma

I woke up from the best sleep of my life. I did not think sleeping next to James would be so soothing. If I could have, I would have slept like that for the rest of the day, but something was stirring me in my sleep. The sound of wet, slapping noises filled my ears, and that earthy smell of James had filled my nose. Then I heard something that really brought me out of my slumber.

"Oh Master, your cock feels so good," said a voice, in total glee.

Hearing this made me sit up, to see what was going on. It took some time, but my eyes started to adjust to the low light of the room. What I saw before me, was a sight of pure debauchery. All I saw was a naked Ava bouncing up and down on James' meaty cock. The only thing she had on, was that black choker with the green gemstone on it. Noticing my awakening, Ava looked toward me, and gave me a wide smile, with hooded lust-filled eyes.

"Look who is finally awake. I hope you don't mind, I like to start the day off by taking a load or two from Master. You actually have good timing, I am about to give you your morning milk." As she said that, she double-timed the pace, impaling herself on James's fuck-stick.

She was nearly taking all of it in her, and if I looked closer, it seemed her stomach was bulging outward, every time on the downstroke. 'God he is so deep inside her,' I thought to myself. Then Ava scrunched up, and her body vibrated on top of his cock, I knew that look all too well--it was the look of cumming atop of James' cock. Midway through her climax, she reached forward, brought my mouth onto her, and started a tongue war within my mouth. SO consumed by it, I hadn't noticed that she had slipped off of James's cock. Breaking the soul-sucking kiss, she looked at me with true lust and passion.

"Now it is time for little Miss Emiecat to get her morning milk."

As she said that, she moved out of the way and forced my mouth onto James' cock. It still had the same taste, but now it had something more. Then I realized that it was Ava's love juices, that were still all over it. It wasn't an unpleasant taste; in fact, it only enhanced the flavor of James' cock. With that in mind, Ava began to stroke James' cock with my mouth. I heard the low groan coming from James until I felt his cock getting slightly bigger inside my mouth.

Then in a low voice, James blurted out, "FUUUUUCK!" in a low whisper.

Then that warm, sticky cum of his, flooded my mouth. I had swallowed it down once before, and it still tasted just as special as that first time, and just like the first time, an unexpected climax swept through my body. I almost drank all of his spunk until Ava spoke up.

"Hey don't be greedy, save some for me," she said in almost a pout.

Relenting to her request, I managed to save a good mouthful of cum. After nursing as much as I could, I released his cock, but was still careful to keep as much of his cum within my mouth. Seeing her perfect opportunity, Ava grabbed onto the back of my neck and forced her mouth on top of mine. She forced her tongue down my throat and sucked down as much cum as she could, like she was dying of thirst. I felt her clutching onto me, and a low guttural moan escaped her lips and vibrated into mine.

"Fuck, I don't know what is up with James' cum, but every time I drink it down, it always seems to make me cum," she said, as soon as she broke the kiss.

Realizing that it was the same for me I spoke up. "Yeah, me too," telling her in a sheepish tone.

With everything set and done, Ava got out of the bed and began to get dressed.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Well, I have breakfast to prepare, but first I need another shower, and clean up the mess I made in my room."

Realizing that I should probably go as well, I got up and offered to leave with her. I was about to ask James what he thought, but he seemed to be fast asleep again.

"Don't worry about him, he needs his rest, and he is going to need it too, since now he has two slaves to take care of," she said, pointing to my own choker.

"Don't forget about me," said Kora, as she materialized into the room.

"Of course Kora, I cannot forget about you," Ava said, reassuring the floating halo fairy.

"Come Emie, let's take a shower together. That way you can tell me everything that happened to you yesterday, and all of those juicy details, sister," she said, as she gestured to my collar.

I was about to refuse her request, but she wouldn't take no for an answer, so I went with her. Over the entire morning, I told her everything that had happened between me and James for that day. It was nice talking to someone about all of this, especially someone who knew what I was going through. I did tell her about the story James told me about her. She was a bit standoffish at first, but after I told her a brief summary of my life, and how I also knew what loneliness felt like, she immediately dropped her guard, and gave me a big hug.