The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the first round started, I went all out on him, but made sure that there was plenty of strength in reserve. I was landing several of my punches, so was James. It seemed since the last two times we fought, he had picked up on my fighting style and was learning to counter it. With each blow he landed on me, a small measure of pleasure swept through my body. I played it off as a simple condition, so I pushed on through. We fought for two straight rounds, taking breaks in between, and even though I hadn't pinned James down yet, I didn't care. The longer we fought, the more the frustration disappeared, and the happier I became. James saw this and he was sharing the same feeling as well.

We kept at it for a while, but now, each punch felt more like foreplay, than brutal combat. My body began to hum, every time he would put me in a hold. By the end of the third round, I was dripping wet, and it was not from the sweat. I picked up on James' arousal too, a large lump had grown in his shorts, which told me everything he wanted. Even though we were still having fun, I was still trying to win. I was fighting back the urge to submit to him, but with each passing moment, that fight was slowly being lost; I just needed to push through one more time. Then out of nowhere, a realization came over me. During our last training session, when he marked me, he said 'one more time.' If this was the last session he would have said 'one last time.' One thing I learned from James, was that he was very careful about word choice, especially to me, and if this was the last session, then he would have said one last time.

'Was he waiting for me to make the final move?' I asked myself.

It could be, despite James' tough treatment with me, he always made sure that he would never go too far, and I was pretty sure if I said stop, and really meant it, then he would immediately stop what he was doing. With all my time with James, with training, sex sessions, and mealtime; I could fairly say that I could trust him. In over a month he had managed to befriend every member of the crew; even the captain, who in my opinion, was a great judge of character. Maybe it was time to finally let my pride go, and finally do the one thing James wanted me to do, submit.

With the decision in mind, I slowed down my movements and gave him the opening he needed to grab me. In mere moments, he managed to perform a takedown that even impressed me. Laying face down, while James held me in a hold, I finally spoke up.

"I concede, you win," I said, but instead of being mad, I had a huge smile on my face.

Seeing that I meant it, James let me go and brought me to my feet. "You let me win, did ya," he told me.

"No, you won fair and square, I just did not have a reason to continue the fight," I said, and he was about to contest it, but he saw the look on my face and decided against it.

"Okay, I won, what do I get?" he asked me.

With that, I got onto my knees, and while bowing my head, I said, "Whatever you want." This was a mortifying position, but it felt right.

He saw me, and it gave him pause, but not too long because he said, "You do realize what you are offering to me, right?"

To which I replied, "Yes."

Then he said, "Are you sure, there is no backing out once you start."

There he was, still giving me the out, that right there, was all I needed to know. "Yes, I agree to whatever demand you want," I said, with all the seriousness I could muster.

"Okay, follow me," he said.

I was about to stand up, until he stopped me, "No, no, no, on your knees. Follow me," he ordered me.

I followed his orders and crawled right behind him toward the weight bench. He told me to wait right in front of the bench while he went to get something. He came back with his gym bag and took a seat on the bench. He was looking through it, trying to find something.

"Tell me, Sasha, do you know what a 'bitch' is?" he asked, while looking through his bag.

I knew that was what he called me, but that was not the answer he was looking for; so I said, "A bitch is a word that represents a female dog."

"That is correct, now tell me, what is your opinion on dogs?" he asked.

I was starting to get confused about this silly question, but I answered it all the same, "I really don't know, I have seen dogs, but I never owned one, or know much about them, besides people used them as pets. Why do you ask?"

"Well, the reason I asked is to see how much you know, which is very little. Dogs are the most loyal creatures mankind has ever known. You know they are the descendants of wolves; by the dawn of man, wolves would hunt man. They were ferocious creatures that would hunt man for food. People don't know the full story, but legends say that one day a wolf got injured and could not hunt. A man walked by and saw this creature. Deciding to take pity on the wolf, he brought it inside his cave to give it warmth, and feed it food. This lasted through the winter until the wolf got its strength back, but instead of leaving the man, the wolf stayed. The wolf realized that man was not its enemy, but its friend, so it stayed beside the human. They helped protect each other, and helped each other when needed, forming a bond and showing true loyalty. That wolf became the ancestor to all dogs that exist today, or at least that is what the legend tells," he said, finishing his story.

"Okay, I still don't really understand what you are getting at." I was still confused.

"I am saying that when I call you a bitch, I am calling you a female dog. A dog that needs to be loved, and cherished, but also disciplined when she needs it. A dog that when in heat, needs something or someone to help scratch that itch. A dog that is loyal to the end, and would protect its family to the bitter end. Now tell me, Sasha, does any of that sound like you?" he asked.

I listened to everything he had just said, and for some reason, it kind of made sense. I wanted to be loved, and I would defend those I cherished the most in all the known galaxy. And I would be lying if I said I don't like being disciplined, to have that itch scratched. The more I thought about it, the more I was starting to come around to the idea of being called a dog, a true bitch. As soon as I came to that conclusion, James lifted out what he found in the bag; it was a black circular object, with a metal ring around it--it was a dog collar. Then the true scope of his request finally set in... he wanted me to become his dog, his pet.

"You can still back out now if you want. We can pretend that all of this never happened, and go back to the way things were before. But if you do take this, then you will be mine, and in return, I will take care of your needs and desires, and I promise to never mistreat you. I could even help you reach your true desire," he said.

"What desire?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"Liz," he said.

Once I heard what he had said, I tried to deny it, but James saw right through me.

"Out of all of the things you want most in this life, you want Liz. I can help you have her, to show her how you feel, and all you have to do is be my pet for the rest of this voyage," he said.

His offer sounded too good to be true, and I was having a hard time saying no. He was offering me everything I wanted, and somehow I knew that he could deliver what I wanted. Plus the added benefit of feeling the absolute pleasure that only he could provide was too much to pass up. My body would not let me. With everything said and done, I had made my decision and I agreed to his request.

With that done he told me to stay still. "When I put this on you, you will be mine. You will do anything and everything I say, but I would make sure that they are in your best interest at heart. You will feel loved and accepted by me and to anyone else I introduced into this life. From this time forward, I am your owner, and thereby you should call me Master unless I tell you otherwise. Do you understand everything that is expected of you, and what you will get in return?" he said, as he stood behind me.

Hearing all of that scared me, but at the same time, my pussy was dripping wet. My body was aching for his touch, for his dominance, for him to do everything to me, and more. While holding my head up high, I spoke out, almost yelling, so it was loud and clear, "Yes, Master."

With that, James wrapped the collar around my neck. I heard a clicking sound, and the realization sank in that I was now truly owned, that I fully submitted myself to James, and I couldn't be happier.

"Now for the final touch," he said, as he held out a metal plate right in front of me. It had an engraving that said 'Pet Bitch', and he attached it to the front D-ring.

"Now stand up my pet," he ordered.

Doing what I was told, I stood straight up, and when I did, James planted a kiss that just took my breath away. I moaned into his mouth, and in return, James pulled me in closer; pressing my body firmly into his. By the time we broke the kiss, my cheeks were flushed with desire. I felt his hand snake down my stomach and straight to my pussy. Knowing this, I spread my legs a little bit wider so he could have better access.

"My, my, someone is wet," he said, as he slipped two fingers into my weeping snatch.

He began finger fucking me with those strong fingers of his, and in no time at all, I came. I clenched onto his shoulder, trying my best not to topple over. Realizing that I moaned from his touch I knew what to say next.

"Thank you, Master," I replied, to which, he only smiled.

"That is good my pet," he praised me. "Now it is time to see if you remember your lessons." After he said that, he began to lead me to the bench press again. He took his seat and looked up at me. "Now let's see if you remember how to suck a cock." he said.

With that, I dropped to my knees, crawled over to him, and reached for his shorts.

He had taught me how to suck his cock in our fourth session. He showed me how to suck it, how to stroke it, how to produce the perfect amount of saliva, and that I should always try to make eye contact when I sucked on his cock, to create a connection. I was only able to take about half his cock with my mouth, but James said that was good enough and with more practice, I might be able to take more of it.

I pulled down his shorts, and his beast of a cock sprang forth, in all its glory. That same earthy scent, that I grew to love, emanated in the air, and made my mouth water. Giving me the okay, I reached out and grabbed his cock. Remembering what he had told me, that I should start slow, and just suck the head, I began with slow tentative sucking. By the sound of Master moaning, I was starting off on the right track. Following his previous teaching, I began to take more of his cock, while at the same time, lightly stroking it. I remembered him saying that you shouldn't just suck a cock, but you should make love to it. Like it was the most precious thing in the world and it should be treated as such, because if you do, in return it would bring you unimaginable pleasure. So that was what I did; I made love to it with all the passion I had. I made sure that I made plenty of eye contact, and by the look on his face, he was loving every minute of it. Then a torrent of his white-hot spunk flooded into my warm mouth. I came from just the sensation from swallowing his cum, but my body wanted more. I slowly nursed his cock for everything it had. Even though he had just come, his cock was still as hard as ever.

"Now tell me, my pet, what does an alpha dog do to his bitch?" he asked, in a hoarse voice.

Knowing where this was going, I crawled on my knees, turning around and showing my ass to him. Looking over my shoulder, and speaking to him in my best sexy voice, "He fucks her, Master."

Smiling at what I said, I felt James slide up right next to me. He gave my ass a firm slap, which caused me to moan in pleasure.

"Thank you, Master," I said, in a low moan.

"That is good, my little pet."

He began to rub his cock up and down my dripping wet cunt, making sure I was fully aroused. He brought his cock to the entrance of my pussy. He slowly pushed it into my pussy, forcing it to yield to his mighty shaft. Then he came across a barrier within my pussy. My hymen was the only thing stopping him from truly entering me.

"Remember the safe word," he told me, and in return, I nodded. Even when he could force his way in, he still had some concern for me. I knew I made the right choice.

Seeing that I was ready, he took a firm grip on my hips and began to drive his cock home. In one firm push, he tore through my hymen. A shooting pain rocketed through my body, which caused me to clench up. Luckily, with James' conditioning, a wave of pleasure mitigated the pain. Once my body relaxed, James began his assault on me. With slow, smooth thrusts, he was burying his cock deeper inside of me, making me feel a pleasure I didn't know existed. By the time he reached the deepest parts of me, a wave of euphoria consumed me, like a raging fire.

"OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING!" I screamed.

Once I came down from that high, a wave of excitement washed over me because I knew that was to be the first of many to come. Before I conceited, I needed to thank him for something.

"Thank you, Master, that was wonderful. May I have some more," I said, with a pout.

"Don't worry my little pet, there will be plenty more where that came from. And I must say, I am starting to like this side of you," he said, as he gripped my hips.

"It is something that I only show to Liz, and now you, Master," I said to him.

"I am flattered, my pet, and who knows, maybe at the end of this trip, maybe everybody can see this side of you," he said.

With that being said, James resumed his assault on me, with much more fervor. He was testing my pussy to its limits. At first, there was a pain, but now there was only pleasure. Every time he bottomed out, I would moan like a banshee, but I always made sure I thanked Master for the pleasure.

Every once in a while, I would moan out, "SO BIG, SO BIG," and sometimes there was, "SO FULL, SO DEEEEP," but mostly, every time I came, I would shout out, "I'm CUMMING MASTER, I'M CUMMING SO HARD!"

James was putting my body through a proper workout. He would fuck me doggy-style, then in missionary, but my favorite was when he was carrying me on his arms, while he thrust his cock into me; being in that position, I could only endure. The only sounds filling the room were the wet, sticky sound from James' cock and my pussy, and the clinking of metal from my dangling dog tag. James loved reminding me that I was his pet, and I reveled in it. While sharing a kiss with him, I felt like he was about to lose control, and his cock had gotten a lot firmer while inside my pussy. Then he dislodged his cock from my aching pussy, and lowered me to the floor.

Grabbing his cock with his hand he looked down on me, "Are you ready to be marked again?" he asked, in a husky voice.

Hearing this, I rushed over in front of him and I begged, "YES, MASTER, I'M READY TO RECEIVE YOUR MARK!"

And with that, his white-hot spunk that I had waited for so long had finally come out and splattered onto my skin. As soon as it hit, something new happened. I came and hard, while James was showering me with his cum. I guessed I was craving it for so long, that once I had it, a wave of ecstasy hit me all at once, causing me to cum. I was ashamed to say that once he was finished, I rubbed his cum all over my body, making sure I was truly marked in his scent.

"Looks like someone enjoyed that," he said, with an amused smirk over me.

"Yes, I did, Master. That was what I wanted for so long," I told him truthfully.

"Well, I could go for another round or two, but time is short, and I need a shower, and you are coming with me. That way we can discuss where we can go from here," James said, as he started putting his clothes on.

As he wouldn't take no for an answer, we made our way to the communal showers that the ship's lower crew take showers in. I had never been here, since XO quarters have their own private showers. Once inside, James began to help me wash off the spunk from my skin, and in return, I would wash him as well. We spent a good deal of time making sure we were clean. As an added bonus, James had decided to eat me right there on the spot to another toe-curling orgasm. So I returned the favor by sucking his cock to completion.

As we left the shower, James typed into his hand-terminal. He was sending messages back and forth until it seemed he got the response he wanted.

"Do you have any duties for the next hour or so?" he asked, to which I replied no. "We'll put on your jumpsuit, and only your jumpsuit; we are going to Emma's workshop to work on something. Oh, before I forget, put on your collar, you are my pet after all."

He told me that I could take it off when I showered, so I did, but now I had to put it back on. He told me that I could hide it using my towel, but if he told me to reveal it, then I would have to. With everything in place, James led the way to the workshop, where he had more surprises for me.