The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey sis, are you ready for movie night?" Ava said, in her chipper tone, but I also detected a small squeak within her voice.

'Sis?!' I said to myself. It has been a long time since Ava called me sister, and I must admit, it made my heart flutter. "Yes, I am. So what are we watching tonight?"

"Well, I asked James if we could borrow his media drive, so that we could watch some of his anime. I figured we could watch something new. I hope you don't mind."

"Oh no, I don't mind. In fact, I kind of like watching them, too. What should we watch?" I asked her.

"So, I figured that I can put it on shuffle for random shows, and we can decide what series we want to watch," Ava explained, as she hit play on the monitor.

We spent about an hour watching different episodes from different series. Some were good, some were bad, but we didn't decide which series to stick to, until we stumbled on an episode named, 'Kanojox3'. It was way different than the rest, but somehow caught our attention. It started off with a guy who, for some reason, had to move in with a friend that he hadn't seen in years. Of course, the friend turned out to be a girl and she lived with her two sisters.

It started off like any other show, but then things really got steamy when he accidentally walked in on his childhood friend, who was naked. This was a first for me, and I was about to suggest watching something else, but Ava said that we should keep watching it. I went along with it, thinking that it was just a show that had more nudity, but I was wrong. Not even three minutes later, we saw that he ran into one of his new roommates who was masturbating. This was porn--actual, anime-style porn. As soon as that realization set in, my pussy started dripping. I decided to not say anything, figuring that once the episode ended, we would go on to another series. The show got raunchier, as time went by. At one point, his long-lost female friend was on a public transport system, and she was helping him relieve his erection, by having him thrust his very-large cock between her plump thighs.

"Wow, he is just as big as James," Ava said, in a whisper; just loud enough for me to hear.

So caught up in the porno, I almost completely forgot about Ava, who was right next to me. She was definitely sexually aroused. Chest heaving, flushed cheeks, and squeezing her thighs together; she so desperately wanted to rub her pussy. She finally caught on to me staring, and she immediately looked away.

"Sorry, it's just that his cock looks so huge," she said, while bowing her head.

Not wanting to embarrass her any longer, we went back to watching the porno. I tried my best to not look over, but I would hear small moans and groans from her. It sounded like she was enjoying herself, but then every once in a while, I would hear a certain groan that sounded more frustrating than pleasurable. Unsure what to make of it, I just focused more on the show than my friend.

"Wow, she kinda looks like you," Ava said, pointing to the new character.

The character she mentioned was a friend of the roommate, and I had to admit, we did have some similarities. We both had long black hair, smooth white skin, and a similar eye color, but hers was more violet than mine. I paid no mind to her, since nothing happened to her. By the end of the first episode, the main character had already gotten a foot job by this new blonde, who was his roommate's younger sister; someone who kind of looked like Emma. He also had sex with the roommate's older sister.

Finally, it ended with him having sex with his old friend. It was very erotic, and by the time it ended, my pussy was leaking like a sieve. Ava was not doing any better, but to my surprise, she suggested that we should finish the series. I was apprehensive, but my horny mind got the better of me. I said yes to her idea, and she hit play on the media player.

The second episode was even raunchier than the first, but what sent me over the moon, was when the guy was having sex with the girl who looked like me. Onscreen, she only had sex so she could pacify his sexual needs, but as soon she wrapped her lips around his cock, she succumbed to it. Watching it made my pussy dripping wet, and every time he slid his dick inside her, a part of me thought it was James fucking the girl. That thought led me to think about what it would be like if James and I had sex. I knew it could be pleasurable, by the way Ava looks every time they were together, but the thought still made me apprehensive.

We continued watching the series until the very last episode. By the end of it, my body was practically humming. It was incredibly difficult to be watching a porno and not have done anything to get me off. Ava was in the same boat as me, because it looked like she was about to jump out of her skin. She did make a few comments about how the main guy fucked all the women in sight, and how good it looked. I kept my thoughts to myself, but what I really wanted to do, was finger myself to completion. I thought maybe Kora could play back some of James' exploits.

We called it a night and said our goodbyes. We hugged, but maybe because of her heightened state of mind, Ava reached out and kissed me on the lips. I froze up from her initial gesture, but also realized it was something that I wanted to do. So I slowly leaned in and became a participant in the kiss. Her lips felt wonderful against mine, and when she felt me lean in, she slid her tongue into my mouth.

She had a strange and salty taste on her lips, but it wasn't an unpleasant one. Before I could even discern what it was, she ended the kiss. Ava had this huge blushing face and apologized for it, but I told her it was okay. I even told her that I enjoyed the gesture. Hearing myself say that, made me blush alongside her. After the initial awkward silence between us passed, we said our goodbyes once again. Once I was outside her lovely room, I made a beeline towards mine, and as soon as I entered, I stripped away my clothes and fingered myself to completion.

Ava

As soon as Grace left my room I dropped to my hands and knees. I was about to break out into tears, but not tears of sadness--tears of frustration and need. Ever since that last climax with Emma in the shower room, Kora had kept me on the proverbial edge of my climax. The constant teasing and varying intensity of the vibrator, had brought me so close many times, but Kora made sure I didn't go over. To make matters worse, I was instructed to act like nothing was going on. If I even hinted that something was off, then the punishment would be extended. I thought it would be easy, since it wasn't my first time I walked around with a vibrator up my cooch, but Kora really knew how to make it a punishment.

"Well, that was fun. Wasn't it?'' Kora asked, as she appeared in her holographic form.

"Please," I begged her.

"Please what?"

"Please let me cum. I've been a good girl. Please let me cum," I begged, as I made my way to my bed, and stripped off my clothes. "Can't you see? I have been leaking so much, that my juices didn't just soak through my panties, but my shorts, as well," I said, as I held them up in the air.

"What... you didn't like what I did, during the show?" she asked, with that mischievous, cruel smile of hers.

What she was referring to, was that during the entire time of watching the series, she would turn on and off the vibrator, mimicking the thrusting of the guy's cock. She did it in such a way, that it felt like I was getting fucked by the character, himself. It would have been fun, but she never once, let me cum.

"Just, please... Just let me cum. I did everything. Everything!" I shouted. I was now begging to an A.I. system.

"Do you understand what you did wrong?" she asked me.

"YES! I will no longer question James ever again. I know what I did was wrong. It was not indicative of a slave," I said, weeping to this hologram.

"Do you understand why he punished you?"

"Yes, because I was a bad slave, and bad slaves need to be punished," I said, almost out of breath.

"Good. Now you understand what you did wrong and why you should be punished; your punishment is now over," she said to me.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Now, it is time for your reward," Kora said, before she set the vibrator to maximum overdrive.

In a matter of a single moment, all those orgasms that were denied to me, came crashing down all at once.

"OHHHH... FUUUUUCK!" I screamed, in pure terror and ecstasy.

It was like a collapsing star. All of my orgasms collapsed together until a supernova appeared. Then all at once, it exploded outward, consuming all the worlds around me until there was nothingness. It was so strong that only my head and toes were touching the mattress. And to top it all off, I squirted so hard that it looked like a busted water line, spraying my love juices everywhere. My mind was mush by the end of it all. I came so hard that it felt painful. I was about to call it quits, but Kora had sent that vibrator back into overdrive.

"FUUUUUCK... NOT AGA--"

My words stopped short, before slipping into unconsciousness. She ripped another world-ending orgasm right after another, and before I knew it, my world turned to black.

By the time I regained some semblance of awareness, the room was dark, and I was very cold. My bedsheets were soaked through, and my body felt sticky. I felt the vibrator, turned off, next to my leg. Apparently, during my blackout, the vibrator fell out of my poor pussy, and was laying next to me. I managed to bring myself up to my arms when Kora floated right in front of me.

"That looked intense. How do you feel?" she asked, in a motherly voice.

"I feel like my body was put through a wash cycle, but I feel fine. Maybe a little dehydrated," I told her.

"That's to be expected, you did squirt out a lot. You definitely need to change your bedsheets, and maybe shower, as well," she informed me.

"I think I will take that shower, but I don't have the strength to change my sheets; I might go to sleep with Master, though. I sleep much better when I'm with him."

"He does, too," Kora informed me.

"Really?"

"Yes. More than you will ever know. A word of warning. He is not alone," Kora informed me.

"Really? Is Emma there?" I asked, and Kora confirmed.

"Well it might be a tight fit, but that just means I would be closer to him. Plus, I don't mind sharing," I said, in a chipper tone. Then on jello legs, I made my way to the ship's showers.

Chapter 22

Emma

I was deciding whether or not to head to James' room. It would be the first time I've been there since setting it up on the first day. I mostly didn't want to go see him, especially after everything that had happened in my workshop. Unfortunately, a small part of me did want to see him. I had been thinking a lot about James, even more so, since he had made Ava run out and plant a heated kiss, full of his cum, to my lips. I would have found that mortifying, except for the way Ava looked after completing her task--she looked blissfully satisfied. Like she had completed a great task, and should be proud of it.

I still can't get past the whole master-slave thing, that she told me about. The whole idea that someone owns someone else, just sounds completely wrong. Still, though, the way that she described it, there was no shame or apprehension for being James' slave; in fact, she was excited by it. Then the comment about me being his pet really sent me on edge. Yes, he did manhandle me and made me meow like a kitten during the most amazing experience I had ever had; but still, that shouldn't mean I was his pet.

I had been thinking about James for a while now; everything that he had done, and the time we had spent together. He was always kind to me, and even though I was clearly smarter than him, he never held it against me like other people had. In fact, he even praised me for it, and said it was a true gift. Even with my body being underdeveloped, he liked the way it felt. Just thinking of that, brought back memories of him kissing, licking, and sucking on my body, which in turn, gave me goosebumps.

Plus, if I was truly being honest with myself, I did love the way he treated me during sex; especially, the whole role-play routine. It brought out something primal within me, that I didn't know existed. Then when he had me on his lap, naked, I loved every second of it. James was far different than any other person I had met, and that was not just because he was a man. He was smart, insightful, caring when he wanted to be, and more importantly, he seemed to understand me, and others. Maybe being with James was not such a bad idea. The more time I spent with him, the more I could understand him, and maybe I could get to experience more of that blissful experience we shared together. The true question was--should I be his pet, or not?

With my decision in mind, I got dressed to see James. Since it was nighttime, I opted out to wear some comfortable clothing. I wore a loose-fitting t-shirt and some shorts, something I would normally wear when I sleep. The only difference was that I also decided to wear another pair of thigh-high socks. They were similar to the last pair I wore, but instead of a blue-and-white-striped pattern, they were now black and white, with a cute, white cat paw at the soles of the feet. I really loved wearing these thigh-high socks for the way they hugged my legs. In fact, I was loving it so much, that I was starting to consider trying on those thigh-high stockings that the 'Ice Queen' wears. The only things that I did not decide to wear, were my cat ears and tail. I did not want to give him any ideas. With everything set and done, I grabbed the gift I made for him, and with everything in hand, I left my room.

Knocking on James' door, I didn't wait too long for him to open it. When it slid open, I got a perfect view of his hard, naked body. He must have just come from the shower because he still had beads of water rolling down his well-defined muscles. The only saving grace was that he was still wearing a bath towel around his waist.

"Oh hey, Emie, you've decided to come over," he said to me, with that warm smile of his.

"Yeah, I got your message from Ava," I said, as I remembered how she did give me the message.

"Well come in," he gestured into his room.

His room was a little messy, but all in all, it still looked a little bare-bones. All he really had was his bed, his desk--which was covered in data cores, and his sketchbooks that he would bring to me. Other than that, it looked kind of empty. At least with my room, I personalized it with some blueprint posters of various ships and engines that I found fascinating. Even a few handmade mechanical robots were mainly there to kill time to build.

"So why did you want me to come here?" I asked.

He stood there for a moment contemplating what to say next. "Well I kinda figured that we could hang out, and maybe talk for a bit. Maybe talk about what happened in the workshop."

"Oh yeah, the workshop." Just the mere mention of it, sent color to my cheeks.

"What is that?" James asked, while pointing to the cloth bag that held the gift I made for him.

"This is something I made for you. Maybe this is something that you can take with you after you leave," I said, presenting him the bag.

He opened it up and unwrapped it.

"This is a yukata, how did you know about this?" he asked, still in awe, as he held out.

"Well, remember I said that I made a copy of some of your anime shows. Well, I figured that since you have been a good friend to me, and you don't really have anything personal to you, I might make you something that you can always have with you. Maybe a reminder of the time you spent with us," I said to him, with a warm smile.

He asked how I made it, and I explained while I was designing my sexy-cat outfit, that I was trying to stretch my skill within the replicator alteration program. Basically, it took several attempts, but luckily all my failures could be put into the replicator's recycling deconstructor, so all the raw materials I used would be replenished. I used some reference photos, and some deep-dive research on what the outfit was called, and what they were made of. The yukata was midnight blue, made out of soft cotton, with a black sash to tie it all together. It was mainly used as bath wear, but sometimes it was used as sleepwear, as well. I figured James could use something like this, so I had one made up using the doctor's body measurements that she obtained from his first examination.

He strode over to a panel on the wall and opened it up. Doing his best to show some modesty, he placed on the robe and then he removed his towel and put on very loose-looking shorts, that James called, 'boxers'; all the while, trying his best to not show too much nudity, even though I had already seen him naked.

I asked why he was wearing those boxers, and he said while yukatas were comfortable to wear, it was somewhat expected to wear something underneath, or else something might pop out. That last part was not lost on me and I was grateful all the same.

"This really feels nice," he said, while looking at it, then up to me. "Thank you, Emie. I really appreciate it."

"No problem. It wasn't all that difficult to make."

Looking at him while wearing the yukata, he looked quite good in it. With his broad shoulders and firm pecs, it made him look like a samurai warrior from the shows. He looked like he had just come back from a long day riding horseback, and after taking a long soak in the hot spring, he was finally able to relax--and maybe, have some entertainment with the local women. Just thinking about that local women's entertainment, sent shivers down my spine because I knew what James would do to those poor unsuspecting women.

"Where is yours?" James asked me.

"What?"

"Where is your yukata? I mean you must have made one for yourself," he assumed.

"Well, yes I did, but it is not that great, and besides I believe I might have made it wrong," I explained to him.

James would have none of that. He said that he would not wear his, unless I was wearing mine, too. Relenting to his demands, I made a quick trip back to my room and brought back my yukata. It was a simple white robe, made out of the same soft cotton just like James'. Except, while his yukata reached his calves, mine only reached mid-thigh, and conformed to my body, showing off what few curves I do have. He said it looked good on me, and with the thigh-high socks, they made it look even better. He asked why it was white, instead of the intricate pattern they were normally made of. The answer was that while the Genesis Replicator could do a lot of amazing things; what it couldn't do was create something with too many intricate parts, or heavy-detailed pattern, hence the plain-looking yukata. James thought about what I had said, then came up with an idea. Without warning, James grabbed onto my hand and led me to my workshop.

Once I arrived, I came to my senses and asked what we were doing here. He said that while the Genesis Replicator could not fabricate anything too complex; you could, however, make multiple simple parts and put them together. Or, you could add things to an already-existing object, if the materials were the same, using the repair feature. He had made Ava's choker, by creating the lacy band, metal clasp, and gem pendant separate, then he assembled them together by hand. As for adding clothing detail, he was going to take advantage of the Genesis Replicator clothing repair feature. Basically, instead of adding stitching which was too intricate for the machine, what it would do was cut out the damaged section, and then fill it back in with the same material and color, making it look as if it wasn't even there. James would write a code that would override the cut-out feature, to give us more control over it. Basically, instead of a small square cut-out, it could be something more. Then it would fill in our unique cut-out with the same material, but in a different color.