The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Emma I had no idea you went through something like that. I am so sorry that I never reached out to you," she said, while she still kept me in her embrace.

I told her, it was okay, that I never really opened up about it to anyone, except for James, and then her. With that, she declared that we were sisters, and should always be there together. It was just as James said, Ava had a huge heart, full of love that she wanted to give out. Hearing that made me smile, and I thanked her.

We stopped by each other's room to gather stuff that we needed for the day. In Ava's room, and the strong smell of sex, still lingered in the air.

Realizing this, Ava blushed, and turned away. "That is from last night's punishment. I haven't had time to freshen up here," she said to me, in humiliation.

"That must be some punishment," I said, trying to lighten up the mood.

"More than you know," she said, while spraying the room with air freshener, and balling her bedsheets together.

WE made our way to the ship's laundry room, where Ava put her sheets through a wash. From there, we entered the ship's shower room, and things started to get interesting. Ava insisted that we shower together and that we should help each other wash each other off. I was hesitant at first, but Ava was pretty convincing. We made idle chit-chat, as we washed each other's hair. She did comment that she loved my cat-paw robe, to which I told her it was called a yukata, and that I had made it with some help from James. She asked if I could make her one, and with no reason not to, I agreed--but she had to show up at my workshop to help me personalize it to her taste. Then things in the shower really started to heat up, especially when Ava slid herself down onto the floor.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I shouted, in surprise.

"What does it look like? I am going to make sure every single inch of your body is nice and clean. We cannot present your body to Master all dirty now, can we," she said, just before she leaned her head towards my pussy.

This would be the second time I had someone eat my pussy in less than twenty-four hours, and while James felt good, Ava was otherworldly. She touched places that seemed to make my body hum. In fact, it didn't take her long before she brought me to a pleasant orgasm.

"Wow, you taste good, I can see myself eating you all day," she said, peering at me with those emerald eyes of hers.

I had nothing to say, so I just let Ava do as she pleased. By the time we were done, she had brought me to one more orgasm. We washed up and proceeded to dry ourselves off. I had to admit, it felt nice washing myself with someone else, especially someone who was so warming as Ava was. We managed to slip into our jumpsuits, but before we left, Ava asked to help her put on her collar.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because my Master asked me to. It represents that I am owned, and that I belong to him; even if nobody knows the true meaning of it," she said, while moving her hair out of the way.

I managed to secure it in place, all the while contemplating Ava's response. I was still apprehensive about the whole ownership-slave thing, but Ava seemed to be all for it. She offered to do the same for me, and since I promised myself to give it a try, I accepted her help. With everything in place, Ava and I went on our merry way. I decided to stay with Ava for the time being. Figuring that it would be the best time getting to know her, and her life story. She accepted my request with absolute glee, and we made our way to the kitchen, talking to one another, and enjoying each other's company.

Sasha

"Are you okay, you seem distracted lately," Liz asked, while we were eating our breakfast.

I told her no, and that everything was fine. But in truth, everything was not fine. It would seem all I could think about was James. It had been several days since our agreed bet had run its course, and James stopped disciplining me. Even though a part of me was relieved that it was over, the another part yearned for it. I could still remember every single thing he did to me in vivid detail. He taught me how to suck a cock, to be tied up on a rack, and facilitated all the planet-shattering orgasms he would force out of me. He would always make sure to incorporate pain into the mix, but never too much that I would deem it too painful. Just enough to add spice to the pleasure he was giving my body. I still remembered our last training session though, when he pushed me to the brink.

It started off as any normal kind of day. James and I would train until we reached the desired goal for his Eros training. Then after that was done, he would switch to discipline mode. Per our agreement, I would do anything he would say unless it was something that could jeopardize my safety. Luckily, James had never once pushed me that far. He always seemed to be in control, never losing the situation for even a second.

We started off by having me strip of all of my clothes. By this point, I had no qualms about it; he had seen it many times, and to be honest, I liked the way he looked at me. Once everything was off, he began to tie my hands together, like he normally did, and tied them to the pull-up bar above me. We didn't have a conventional rope, but luckily, we did have some jump rope. James, being innovative, grabbed a few, lashed them together, and then he bound them to my wrists. He made sure that they didn't cut off blood supply, but only to hold my wrists in place.

With all of that done, he threw the other end over the pull-up bar and then pulled. He pulled until I was only on my tiptoes, and then secured the rope to the bar, making sure it would not slip. This position was new to me; I was completely and utterly exposed to him, and I was helpless to do anything. With that realization upon me, I was panting like a 'bitch in heat', as James would call me. For the next several minutes, he would walk around, and started fondling my body to his heart's content. Of course, every time I would moan and not reply with a 'Thank you, sir', he would slap my breasts, causing a stinging sensation that would course through my body. I had to admit, I would sometimes forget to reply on purpose, just to feel that stinging sensation.

One of the things he would compliment me on, was how my boobs had gotten bigger, and how he loved them. He was right though, my breasts had gotten bigger in the last couple of weeks. If I had to guess, I moved on from a C-cup to a D, maybe even a double D. They were not only bigger, but they felt more sensitive, too. With every caress and slap, a more powerful wave of sensation would flow through me, heightening the experience. It was as if my body was changing so that this experience would be not only more pleasurable for James, but more importantly, for me.

And it was not only my breasts that got bigger, but my ass as well. I knew I had been eating more lately, but the added mass had only gone to my hips and boobs. Even with the added weight, they were not flabby in the least. My still perky breasts were still perky, although with a slight sag to them, giving them a natural bounce. And my ass might have been bigger, but it was fuller and rounder, giving me a true bubble-butt just like Liz, and my asscheeks were so firm that you could have bounced a coin off of them.

Seeing the changes to my breasts and ass, also made me want to take a closer look at my body. While I gained weight in my breasts and hips, everywhere else was well-toned and defined. In fact, it appeared to be more so, as my muscles were more prominent than they ever had been before. I still didn't look like a muscle freak, but more of a womanly body, with the added help of my new breasts and hips. That was not the only thing I noticed; my once-dry, stiff hair was softer, and looked more full than it usually did, and my dark skin had a nice glow to it. Even Liz complimented me, and asked what my new skincare regimen was. I just told her I was using a new special lotion, even though I had no idea what was going on. All I knew was that all of this started when James showed up on board.

Going back to my last training session with James, I remembered that while I was still tied up, James got behind me, and began to take long slow licks from my pussy, all the way to my asshole. At first, I was disgusted by it, but after a while, I grew to love his tongue in my ass. Then he showed me the pleasure of putting a finger in my ass. He told me that if I wanted to continue this, then I had to make sure I cleaned my ass out every day. I agreed to his proposition, and I still gave myself daily enemas, in the hopes he would be doing it again.

After that, was when he pushed me to my absolute limit. Leaving me there, he went to his gym bag, which he decided to bring over today. He looked around inside it and pulled out a small metal chain with three clamps. He told me that he found about the chain in reading from one of his BDSM books, and he was going to try it on me. At first, I was scared, as he was going to attach something metal to me. He saw this, and reassured me that he would not take it too far. He even apologized to me, which was a first. He said that when performing something like this, there should be a safe word. A word that once uttered, meant that everything would stop, and James would let me go off my restraints immediately. Hearing that, made me sigh in relief because James had left me with an out. He told me that if it was getting too much, I should shout out, 'RED,' and he would stop immediately, or so he said. The other word he said was, 'YELLOW,' which if uttered meant I was approaching my limit, but I was not ready to stop, but maybe slow down.

With that in mind, James brought up the clamps; they were like little pincers, but the tips that were being attached to me, were made of rubber. So while they would squeeze the skin, they would not break in the skin. He started off by attaching one of the clips to my left nipple. The sudden squeeze in pressure caused discomfort to shoot through my body, but nowhere near enough for me to ask him to stop. Once seeing that I would not say the safe word, James attached the second clip to my other nipple. The same discomfort flowed through me, but it was also adding pleasure into the mix. He grabbed onto the middle of the chain between the two clamps that were currently clipped on my breasts and began to pull upwards. Because my nipples were firmly attached to the clamps, it caused my breasts to move along with them. The added movement sent pain through my body, but when there was pain, pleasure always seemed to follow.

Moaning in sheer pleasure, which in turn caused James to slap my breast, socializing me for not saying, 'Thank you, sir,' but all that did was cause me to moan even louder. He then let go of the chain, which in turn caused my breast to fall right back down. Seeing that I was doing okay with the nipple clamps, he proceeded to attach the next and final clamp. He told me that this would be painful at first, but assured me that once I got used to it, then I would beg him for more. Taking him at his word, he began to move south with clamp in tow. I had no idea where he was going to attach that thing, until I felt his hands on my pussy lips. He gave them a gentle rub until I felt him spread them apart, and it was at that moment, I knew where he was putting on that final clamp. He gave my clit a gentle kiss, right before he attached the final clamp right on top of it.

With the clamp in place, the pain and pleasure were so overwhelming that I screamed out, "OHHH... FUUUUUCK."

It took me a minute or two, to calm down after the initial shock, but once I did, it started to feel good. James began to play around with the clamp, by pulling on the chain that connected all three. I would still moan in pain and pleasure, and James would still slap me if I forgot to thank him. Only this time, he would slap my clit which caused more sensation than both of the nipples combined. Then at one point, I made myself hold onto the chain with my mouth, causing the clamps on my nipples and clit to be pulled. As James began to play around with my pussy, and ass again, I began to contemplate my current position. I was tied up onto my tiptoes, to where if I dropped down to the soles of my feet, it would cause my arms to be strained, having three metal and rubber clamps on my most sensitive nubs, all the while James was right behind me eating out my ass. Let's just say, I was at my most humiliating, and yet the most liberating position of my life. I felt nothing but pleasure and pain, and with what I was feeling was any indication, then a climax of truly epic proportions would consume me whole.

I started to feel my nipples and clit becoming numb, and was afraid that it was starting to cause some serious damage, but I still mustered through the pain. Just before it got too much, James got up from his current position, and grabbed onto the chain, giving it a firm tug.

Then, he said, "You have been a good little bitch, and since this might be our last time, I want you to remember this until your dying days." Before I could speak out against him, he pulled on my chains, so hard and so fast, that they became dislodged from my nipples and clit.

As soon as the clamps were pulled away, blood immediately started to flow back into them, and something catastrophic happened. The rushing blood and overwhelming sensation caused an orgasm to truly take over me. It was more powerful than anything I had felt before. It was almost like when James pulled on the chains, he had pulled the pin to the Big Bang, exploding and consuming everything in its path, until nothing remained. It was so intense, that I blacked out for a few moments. At one point, I recalled seeing a clear liquid shooting out of me, but I couldn't comprehend what was happening.

Coming back down from that supernova high, I tried to figure out what had happened to me. My body hung limp because it had no strength to stand upright. I saw a trail of what appeared to be water on the floor right in front of me, but James clarified that it was my pussy juice. I couldn't believe I squirted that hard. Looking at it, the farthest it traveled was about ten feet. Seeing me in my state of disrepair, James began letting me down, onto the floor. Then just before I could speak, James spoke up.

"Time to mark you one more time," he said, then proceeded to cover me in his warm sticky cum.

He left me there soaking in his spunk, while he cleaned up my mess. I was so out of it, that I absentmindedly licked some of his cum into my mouth, enjoying the warm taste. While I was doing that, James began to wipe away my love juices with the sanitizing gym mop that popped right out of the wall. It was there for sanitary reasons, but for now, it was wiping away my crime. By the time James was done with the floor, he proceeded to clean me off, as well. He used that firm, but gentle touch of his, to clean off his spunk. By then, he had my arms freed, and began to straighten himself out. He thanked me for the experiences over the past week, and that he had a fun time. With that, he left, and I was all alone in the room with my thoughts.

True to his word, James never did anything to me after that day. At first, I was relieved, but as time went on, I started to miss our daily sessions. It even got to the point where I even yearned for the--I don't know what James did to me, but during that last session, he broke something inside of me. Something that only he could fix. I tried everything that I could to forget all about it, but every time--I remembered all of the things he did to me. The way he touched my body, the way he brought the pain so he could only heighten the pleasure. It had gotten to be too much, so much so that I was furiously masturbating every night in bed, replaying all the events in my head. I would even pull and slap my nipples just to feel that stinging sensation, but it was not the same--it was not James. But the other thing I truly missed was the smell of James' cum on my face, the feel of him marking his territory with his cum. I was ashamed to say that sometimes I would sleep with his cum-soaked towel right next to me. I never threw away his spunk towels, after every session; sometimes I said I would, but I never did. I just missed his scent, missed the feeling of being covered with his cum, to be marked by him. It had gotten so bad that I even contemplated having him piss on me, just so that I could still be marked by him, but luckily I still healed strongly.

"Are you okay? You haven't been listening to me," asked Liz, breaking me out of my thought bubble.

"Sorry, just trying to figure out what to do with James, you know about today's training session," I said, which was totally a lie.

For the rest of breakfast, I tried to pay attention to Liz, and today's duty schedule. As she spoke, I took a look around the room. For some reason, everybody looked more lively today, than they ever had been before. Ava and Emma were getting along swimmingly, almost like they were sisters, and Grace seemed to be getting along with them, as well. We all noticed Emma's new choker and commented on it. She said she liked the way Ava's looked, so she made one for herself, but this time in a bluestone instead of green. It looked good on her, and I made sure I told her so. Aletta came strolling in, all strung out. Lately, she had been working hard in the lab doing something, to which I didn't know. I tried to ask her what was going on, but she said it was nothing important. Last night was her turn for night duty, and I guessed she was working through the night, without getting rest. She made herself a large cup of coffee, and a small plate of food, then she said goodbye, before she left towards her office.

James came in a few minutes later, and as soon as I saw him, my body tightened. I tried to suppress it, but it was getting harder every day. If this kept up, then before we made port, I would be literally jumping right in front of him, and demanding that he take me, even if it was in front of the entire crew.

I waited patiently for James to arrive at the gym. With each passing minute, my frustration grew, and with that--my desire to have that itch scratched. James strolled in through the gym door oblivious to my plight. He gave out his hello, but I shrugged him off. We went through his normal daily routine like any other day, but today felt different. It felt like if I didn't have him, I might explode, but I could not show him that. My pride would not allow it. I tried to come up with a way that would allow me to get past this feeling. Then I thought of what got me into this situation in the first place, sparring him. That was when one last idea formed in my head. One last sparring session for all the marbles; if he were to beat me, I would consent to any demand he wanted that dealt with me and me alone--but if I won, then all of this was put behind me. As he put it, if the amazon warrior won, I would no longer submit to him.

"James, I want to fight," I said to him, abruptly.

"What?" he said, after he racked up his weights.

"You heard me. I want to spar with you again."

"Okay, but why all of the sudden?" he asked, still a little confused.

The fact he didn't know made it a lot more infuriating. "As I said, I want to spar with you again, and this time, I'm not holding back," I told him, as I made my way to the protective gear.

"Okay, but what do I get when I win?" he asked me.

"We will discuss winnings after the match is over."

He was about to say something but thought against it. He sensed that I was in no mood to discuss details. He put on his protective gear, and made his way to the mats. He asked what the rules were and I told him that there were none. The first person to concede, or get pinned, loses. I could have made up rules to limit his tricks, but I wanted him with no handicaps. I wanted to beat him at his best. Just before we started the match, he decided to take off his shirt. I was more than ready for that trick again, but instead of placing it by the ring, he tossed it well out of reach. I was confused by this, figuring that he had something in mind, so I treaded lightly.