All Comments on 'The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 08'

by mandingo1234

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mandingo1234mandingo1234over 1 year agoAuthor

Hello everyone. Thank you for all the comments you leave. Each one helps motivate me to keep writing and become a better writer. Also I've started a Patreon account and could use your help to spread the word. Come join and get early access to stories not on Literotica yet. Link to page is on my profile.

ofnigninraelofnigninraelover 1 year ago

Great story!!!

But you haven't brought it to completion yet. We don't know what the Doctor found. You are going to bring the story to completion?

JoeDierteeJoeDierteeover 1 year ago

Love the story concept and where it’s going. Not a huge fan of the bdsm. But I suppose it’s become part of this story... Really looking forward to more of the interesting parts of the story. How is he causing the changes, more of the backstory and what’s happening in the future, when is he gonna get aletta pregnant... etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It seems like you've finished the next chapter to this series. Are you planning on putting it on here? I'd really like to read the next part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermandingo1234@mandingo1234
Been reading for a long time and decided to give writing a story a shot. Hello, I appreciate all of you who enjoy reading my stories. Some of you commented that I should use an editor for them. Just to let you know I have been in contact with some of them and they are current...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES