All Comments on 'The Talk: My Version'

by laptopwriter

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments
HighpikeHighpikealmost 5 years ago
Enjoyed that

Thank you. Pleased to give top marks before Anonymous wakes up.

RTR10RTR10almost 5 years ago

I guess I’ve read WAY too many cheating wife stories because I kept waiting for the inevitable.....but it never happened. A really nice change.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
Excellent Little Story

Thanks. Great job, Mr. Writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice?

This is nice and all (really it is) but, nothing really happens and I think it should be in Romance section.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice

Just an ounce of prevention. Great job.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
I liked that

Imagine that! A couple actually having a talk about their expectations on fidelity before it's too late. Great story, but I'll bet someone will call him a cuck and say she's cheating.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

Nice version of "the talk" that didn't end up in heartbreak!

I don't know how cuckolded husbands can go to couples counseling and listen to their cheating wife talk about her affair. It must be like having your face rubbed in the fact that you married a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Good to see a new one from you. Short and sweet, and as intended, more realistic than the usual Talk stories tend to be. Now, since they've gone out dancing, we can only hope Tina doesn't dance with another man who starts grabbing her ass and pressing his erection into her belly, which immediately causes a tsunami in her panties so she forgets about Steve and dances with him half a dozen times and feigns confused annoyance when he complains. That seems to happen in Loving Wives almost as often as these talks.

Thanks for the story.

Cog

Dc5655Dc5655almost 5 years ago
Believable

That version feels like something that could take place at a dinner table anywhere in The U.S.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 5 years ago
There are so many people like Bea and Tom

Sometimes it's the woman who cheats, sometimes it's the man.

Sometimes they work it and and stay together, sometimes like in Tom's case, the betrayed spouse can't hold it together and they file for divorce.

A very truthful tale, worth every one of the five stars.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 5 years ago
Good stuff.

Thanks for the short.

BigGuy33BigGuy33almost 5 years ago
Not exactly...

...what I was expecting, given the intro, but it was still well-written and was definitely high on the Believability scale.

Tiger27Tiger27almost 5 years ago

This story checks all my reality boxes. Great read!

moblanemoblanealmost 5 years ago
Extinct?

I thought the 'loving wife was extinct in the "L.W." section of Literotica! This appearance seems to contradict that assumption. May they breed and spread across the land! 5***** Thank You for this story

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 5 years ago
Too short

More story needed

Impo_64Impo_64almost 5 years ago
The conclusion?

The conclusion? Better safe than sorry...4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent story !

A really worthwhile story and a timely reminder to everyone that this sort of open conversation does need to happen every so often, even in the closest and most loving relationships. Men particularly do not express themselves carefully enough and the only reason that I occasionally dip into the LW section is to remind myself how lucky I am and to make sure that I treasure and maintain what I have closest to me.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 5 years ago

A REAL loving wife, very refreshing. Plus a guy who knows how to talk with his wife directly and honestly.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Not What I Was Expecting

I know you weren't going to do the usual, but I was still expecting some variation on it.

I was starting to think we might get a twist that Tina WAS cheating, though, having said that it feels like a cheap twist, so I'm glad that you didn't.

gldngolfergldngolferalmost 5 years ago
Short...

And sweet. Nicely done.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldalmost 5 years ago
Thanks for that breath of real life

Nicely done.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 5 years ago
A nice, very believable yarn!

Short and sweet. This couple has it together.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
A good story as far as it goes, . . .

. . . but it would have been interesting to hear how Tina related what Bea had told her. This was a good set up for a calm discussion of how both Bea and Tom felt without anger being part of the story, but you punted on that; we only got Tom’s feelings.

Some stories, including some of mine, because they’re written in first person, don’t give the reason the wife strayed, and the Martian Slut Ray just seems to be assumed. This was a chance for more, but I think you dropped the ball on that part.

AileyInnAileyInnalmost 5 years ago
Good story...

Maybe all of our wives should know that increased sex protects fidelity...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disappointing..

From your comments I thought this story would involve the MC and his wife talking about an intent to have an affair, not the results of an affair. I had this conversation with my wife before we wed and again when girls nites out occurred. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
An ounce of prevention

Because sometimes even a pound of cure won't be enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pretty good, as far as it went, and a decent attempt to portray the impact on friends. But there's some things missing.

Lame excuse for not telling her husband of Their friends lack of ethics, morality, and integrity. If Bea had been found guilty of some crime of violence or theft would his wife had kept it from him? Why would she keep important information about a supposed friend from her supposed best friend? That made no sense, and calls into question Tina's commitment to her husband versus her friend.

Big red flag here: "Steve, that's silly. Bea was in a bad place emotionally. That guy at her work took advantage, that's all. It had nothing to do with Tom's manhood." So Bea was a victim, Tina really thinks that? If her husband doesn't explore the depths of that specious convoluted thinking he will deserve getting fucked over by Tina. Again, it reads like two high school kids talking about their friends breaking up over screwing around.

Their discussion about the consequences of infidelity reflected an immature and shallow marriage. The discussion should not have been about the consequences of cheating. The discussion should have been about why Bea cheated, why anyone might cheat, what cheating says about the marriage partners, and what would be the intelligent and responsible response to infidelity. Lots of substance for a deep philosophical discussion with your supposed soul mate. Too deep? Shallow marriage.

So your style was OK but your substance was lacking. And of course we really have no idea what Bea or Tom said or did or lied about or the depth of the betrayal. Wonder what Tina would say if she learns Bea got pregnant by the asshole and killed her unborn child? Just more poor Bea suffering from emotional stress?

In fact you kind of abandoned the substance of the plot with this line: "We sat and talked for about an hour before he decided to go back home." What, that's it? That hour normally would have revealed what Bea did, why she says she did it, how it started, how long it might have continued, who the asshole was and what happened to him. We got one sentence that tells us you aren't interested in writing about what happened between Bea and Tom and how Tom is thinking and reacting to it.

So the Talk between Steve and Tina is really kind of shallow and boring. Hope the pizza and the sex were good. We don't even know that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Flaws in the LW "need to the talk" genre

Saying "We need to talk" already implies that "WE" HAVEN'T been talking!

Communication, Communication, Communication!

Many of these stories, over the years, somehow gloss over the Should-Be-Obvious fact that, with better communication, many crisis events can be avoided.

Usually, we only get a struggle to comprehend an errant spouse's mind-boggling sense of entitlement, rather than a learning experience about the need to avoid taking one's spouse for granted. Yes, that can still come through, as commenters like me respond to remind the audience what should be inferred or implied from the fictional scenario. Still, rarely does a story fire on all cylinders regarding the state of the marriage BEFORE the event.

As always, this author does it correctly. 5 stars, as usual. Thank you!

P.S. If you aren't careful, you just might be successful in permanently altering the most famous LW template of them all! LTW, if anyone can accomplish that, surely it is you! Thanks again!

grogers7grogers7almost 5 years ago
Thanks!

Refreshing. Real. I've had that conversation. During a long 2nd marriage, we have known divorces we did not expect -- not all for cheating, but some for totally unsuspected actions that were so egregious we realized we did not know the person we thought we knew. Temptations we do not know are always around us.

Longhorn__07Longhorn__07almost 5 years ago
Excellent!

A nice analysis of one facet of LW stories that has become almost formulaic.

PapaRomanticPapaRomanticalmost 5 years ago
Of course it's good!

You didn't let us down, as if that were a possibility!

I like that it's thought-provoking, without the need for flamer throwers or AIDS-inducing shenanigans so that the "loving wife" can get what's coming to her. I will admit that her "upping the ante" from two or three times a week to four or five means that she's been keeping track, which I found interesting. I don't ever remember counting - maybe I should start doing that so I don't have to write an autobiographical "we need to talk" story!

Thanks for the read!

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 5 years ago
Me thinks

There's a rat in Tina. When a spouse defends someone cheating then they think it's ok! That's a big red flag in that statement. Then the increase in sex to take his mind off it .Tina saying it had nothing to do with his man hood is her trying to cover her ass . That's the first thing a cheater says ,If her friend thinks her hubby was so great why cheat. I think Tina has cheated and is afraid he knows something. Did Tom say something Bea might have said about her . See how fast trust can be damaged by not telling a spouse there friend is cheating? Thank for a great read

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 5 years ago
@ Moblane ‘Extinct’

Agree that Tina may be a TLW ... her comment on ‘dead Hubby’ and extension to ‘with your cock up your ass before you exsanguinate,’ is a good sign of her veracity (thus fidelity.) But, of course, it can also be that she is sincere about Hubby’s fidelity, but willing to compromise her own ... or it could be just a good distractor. Right now she gets the benefit of my doubt (as much as a fictional character can get!)

Full marks because it is ‘out of the usual box!’ Plus, a LIT-qualified LW is a critical character in this tale! And well-done!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Pretty good"

Yes! "We sat and talked for about an hour before he decided to go back home." Give us that conversation!

Not to beat a long dead horse, but Richard Gerald in the controversial Another Love, had a pivotal conversation between the cheater's husband and the lover's widow, that enabled him to accept what most readers found unacceptable. This was obviously a pivotal conversation, but as here, we never "heard" it.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 5 years ago
Is It Intelligence, Stupidity Or Merely Brazen Attitude

I think there is another category, perhaps brazeness? I know two people that are active and serial cheaters. One has a doctorate degree (female), the other is a very successful businessman, who I think is even more intelligent than the one with the doctorate degree. It's not the cheating itself that makes them dumb, it's that both do not want divorces, but do not hide their cheating much at all. A lot of people know, except the spouses it seems, and then I wonder if they're just being naive or purposely not wanting to see. I know of two instances that the wife caught the businessman (not directly with the women, but enough evidence was there) and he was able to talk his way out of both situations. This is actually where the intelligence part comes in handy and why a highly intelligent person thinks they can get away with it (the wife is actually pretty intelligent, but not in his category of intelligence).

Also, there are the examples of Robert Kraft, VW with their Diesel cheating, etc. Robert Kraft, I'm assuming is highly intelligent, assumes that as famous as he is he can go to a public massage place have sex multiple different times with the workers and that it won't become public (forget even getting involved with law enforcement). Intelligent people sometimes do what in retrospect seem like shockingly stupid things. That's perhaps because it's something other than a matter of intelligence, but a brazen attitude that they can get away with it. Just like a wife proclaiming to a husband she wants his permission to fuck around.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2almost 5 years ago
ding ding ding

my cheater sensors are ringing and ringing loud

funny how the wife would cut off his cock but finds that the friend cheating was ok because she was in a bad place .... a new excuse for the cheaters handbook

fuck i hope i m wrong that the wife is a cheater but ... my cheater sensors are rerely wrong

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 5 years ago
Well done!

Thanks for sharing your story. Short, creative and entertaining. What more could we ask for?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 5 years ago
*****

You did a very good job; I gave it 5 stars. Like others I expected to see Tina have an announcement of her own.

Re: moblame’s comment: How can anyone old enough to read these stories not realize the Loving Wives category is not for faithful wives at all. Rather its description “Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more,” is satire and not at all about a well-adjusted couple. You want to read about faithful wives? It seems Romance should be your category, but I expect people have screwed that up as well.

Anyway, keep up the good work, ltp. cd

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 5 years ago
Sweet!

Nice story, Mr. Writer. This is the way to do a short. One or two scenes, bam, point made. Five stars. Thanks for writing, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Deceptive

I thought the story's description and the foreword were deliberately deceptive. I read the story as i like 'The Talk' stories, only to find it wasn't one. I scored it accordingly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story...

...Tina seemingly defending beas cheating would raise a red flag for me, but it all worked out for the good. More sex is a great preventative measure! 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 5 years ago
5 stars - Thoroughly enjoyed this short story

Love it when the commentators all want you to change your story or tell you how your characters should have said or done something differently. This story rang true, real people living real lives.

I like the Tina character and can think of two very good reasons why Tina didn't tell her husband about Bea's cheating. One - if Bea and Tom work it all out, Steve may want to avoid them as a couple. Two, Bea's cheating and making Tom a cuckold puts Tom in a bad light. Maybe Tina doesn't want Steve to think Tom less of a man (especially if they did reconcile).

Keep up the fine writing - always a pleasure to read one of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Boring

Nothing happened. Don't know why you posted this. Next time, please write a real story, maybe make it 2 or 3 pages, with something interesting happening.

StormKing33StormKing33almost 5 years ago
5* Unique, not the usual LW tired cliche

A couple sitting down and discussing fidelity BEFORE something bad happens. This should be required before a marriage license is issued to a couple.

enderlocke27enderlocke27almost 5 years ago
sorry

enjoy most ur stories, this one was boring though

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Why

Why does a story about The Talk always have to be about "The Talk", as one coming from.A woman telling her husband she plans to cheat? As this shows, there are many.kinda of talks. Full disclosure, I thought that he meant "The Talk" too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Boring my ass

It was a great "morals" story. I liked the way you showed the cheating wife was "devastated". Why is that? Only the wackjobs (pardon the pun) would call it boring.

gordo12gordo12almost 5 years ago
Nice short

Talking things out before you jump off a cliff.

Whoda thunk it? 5*

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 5 years ago
Just imagine...

A new story by Laptopwriter, followed by a Qhml1 epic, then, after a hiatus of seven years, another epic tale by Longhorn__07? The return of the man, the legend, the all-out entertaining AF writer. How cool would that be? Then imagine, in August, a whole group of stories by such writers, joined by authors such as DQS1, Flavian, GarryAPB and Ohio, another epic from Longhorn, and another by Laptopwriter! How sweet would that be? Boggles the mind. Randi.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 5 years ago
You got me!

When you said 'the talk' this is not what I expected. Still well written and a good story.

Always enjoy when you submit a new story.

Please keep writing and I will keep reading.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyed it

Straightforward.

rodryder44rodryder44almost 5 years ago
Not what I thought it would be,

I'm with Tina, I couldn't follow what Steve was building up to in the beginning of 'the talk'. The 'plot' was clear that Bea cheated on Tom who couldn't get the vision of his wife screwing another man out of his mind and filed for divorce.

Bea's 'stunned' reaction without understanding why Tom felt that way was a classic denial of their vows.

(To be honest, I thought Tina was gonna make a confession during the talk with Steve.)

Both S and T agree that infidelity was a marriage wrecker with no second chance. Increasing their lovemaking to keep the other spouse's mind at home was cute. A long, long time ago my wife and I tried to do 'it' every night and I got cummed out after five days so I wish them well on their venture.

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
Not what was expected...

Like having conversations about a Will or "The talk" with your kid about sex .

Difficult to discuss but really needed, my wife said pretty much the same thing as Steve's wife. Except after she cut mine off she'd sue me for everything and make sure the rest of my life was miserable. Said killing would let me off to easily.

I too expected a different story from the title.

jharpjharpalmost 5 years ago

It's always good to know where you stand with someone. Ambiguity in a relationship is never your friend.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Fidelity or else

No second chances no free pass

All or nothing

Good story enjoyed

DoctimeDoctimealmost 5 years ago
This

This is not a story, it's an introduction. As a courtesy, I did not rate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
High 5

Enough said.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Clearing the air.

Once a year clarifying where you stand on infidelity might be helpful for any couple.

Tiger27Tiger27almost 5 years ago

Great story and life lesson!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boring

Just some speechifying. Very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not sure about this one

I didn't feel they had "The Talk" because neither one of them was cheating. I always thought that "The Talk" came when one or other of the spouses was cheating or was about to cheat. These two just threatened each other with mayhem and divorce and then laughed it off. It just didn't sound like "the Talk" as I know it. Or as I expect it to be given the stories I've read here and elsewhere. Not that this was badly written but it simply didn't generate much interest or emotion. Thanks for the effort. Maybe next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too short, without...

....any twists to build interest. Just not entertaining. Way below this excellent writer's capabilities. 1*

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
My new favorite story!

That is how "the talk" is suppose to go! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Other 7 Words

That strike terror in the hearts of long time married men everywhere are "Does this dress make me look fat?" Oh, fuck me! I was asked that very question on April 1, I survived since she laughed at my answer, even joked with one of our dogs about it. No, I'm not going to tell you the answer, you are on your own...

Come on folks this was a flash story, no need for a lot of details. You could just be happy his wife wasn't cheating. "I'd have to divorce your dead body," she growled..." Yeah, baby, a woman I could love. Signed: BTW

COYSCOYSalmost 4 years ago
Very real

I think it’s more difficult to write something that feels real. A talk like this is what most should have sometime in their marriage, but usually don’t. Thank you

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 4 years ago
Words of wisdom

That is what I get from this story. No, it should have been this, or that, and no lines to read between. Simply a conversation that many of you should had before you married the first time.

Good story. 4/5

SimpleGuySquaredSimpleGuySquaredover 3 years ago
Thank the Gods!!!!

A story with a moral compass, realistic interactions and a bittersweet ending, but with a hopeful glow for the main couple :)

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 3 years ago
Short and Sweet

I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop. I wonder what the divorce rate is for people that read these "Loving Wives" stories. It sure gets a person thinking. Thank you

Kirk34Kirk34over 3 years ago
Fair Point Selstim

@SELSTIM - Yeah I will say reading this type of stuff can get to you sometimes. But once you realize a fair bit of it is just made up, it helps. Sometimes the story is too silly, other times it's based on real events but embellished. That's not to say there isn't a grain of truth in every story, there is. You just need to be able to put it all into perspective otherwise you'd have to live like a hermit lol.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Reading this again, I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop.

/

I'm picturing this as a 3rd person POV, and when Hubby goes to take a shower, Tina picks up the phone and says, "It's over, lose my number," and hangs up.

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

Like the story but for me I find it hard to believe that a wife who professes how she loves her husband would never cheat anyway unless they were drugged or seriously drunk to the point of almost being incapable. Husbands or wives cheat because a marriage is already on the rocks or the cheater has already fallen out of love with their spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Talk before things go bad

Very important.

Norman_Sands

LeeinFloridaLeeinFloridaover 3 years ago
Much more realistic

I can't imagine some of those "Honey, we need to talk" stories actually happening. Can anyone actually be so stupid and narcissistic? I think not.

ProfesseurXProfesseurXover 3 years ago

Beautiful. It reminds me a bit of "Scenes from a marriage" by ohio.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Good story to read again. Communication always.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 3 years ago

I'm reminded of a song by Jerry Riopelle called "Talk to Me." Two verses in the song have been imprinted in my brain,

Tell me the truth, when you're most afraid to,

If you ever stop talking to me, I'm going to leave you.

The value in this short, wonderful story goes way beyond most things I've read here. Thank you.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Thats a *mic drop* story.

Actually very realistic.Much like the talk my wife and I had years ago about this. Though she said she'd cut my balls off and no mention of stuffing them up my ass though.

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago

Very realistic, totally believable and I agree most stories using this story line are just not believable but this is⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Great that they're on the same page regarding fidelity...

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 3 years ago

With all the stories about how things go wrong, it’s nice to read one where things finally go right.

Jack

SexecclecticSexecclecticalmost 3 years ago

A refreshing story. Doesn’t go the way you think it will, how most stories on here tend to go. Also unlike most stories on here, the dialogue rings mostly true. Hitting upon the emotional and mental effects of the conversation was the right way to go

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

An average story. Not overly impressed. AA++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First Class

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 2 years ago

Out in the open. That's the way to keep a marriage together.

Excellent.

Well done.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 2 years ago
No One Messed Around

Getting their feelings known in this story, except for Bea since she was the one doing the messing around. Tom didn't spend hours, days, weeks or months agonizing over what to do about his suspicions. He simply drove to her work, watched, followed and knocked on her window. Pretty short and to the point, it would have been pretty hard to convince anyone what was happening when she was sitting in a car while her boyfriend was in the motel office getting a room. That tends to make me believe at least he was paying for it.

Speaking of paying for it, something I have never notice in a LW story is if someone is an hourly employee the usual thing is for the OT pay to be included in the paycheck and documented on a pay stub. I don't recall anyone ever doing that before but this was just a flash story and it wasn't needed as Tom handled it more directly. I have seen comp time used and even once where a construction employer allowed employees to 'bank' time for use when times were slow to avoid layoff. One would really have to trust the company to do that though and I have no idea of the legalities involved. The one case I know of didn't work out well for the employee, a painter. Seems he was using that as a cover for cheatng, his wife wasn't stupid, she called the boss. He told her they hadn't been doing that for over a year...boom the axe fell on that marriage.

As for counseling, I've seen it fail, I've seen it succeed and I've even experienced it first hand. The first time I quit after a few weeks of it just being 'beat up BTW night" with the counselor just sitting there allowing it and me paying for my own abuse. The second counselor was much better as my feelings were actually listened to. I think it works much better at opening up communication and providing help with the skills to do that. For me the jury is still out on how well it works in repairing a relationship torn by infidelity. It has to simply come down to the people involved, what can they or what are they willing to do. It seems to me that Steve and Tina have the communication issue covered so I find it doubtful either one of them is going to be knocking on a car window in a motel parking lot.

Another great line, "I'd have to divorce your dead body..." . *****'s. Signed: BTW

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Good flash story...not much else though and could have been very profitably expanded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was done. That is when the story SHOULD end. Also, please explain profitability for a free tale.

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

Clever twist on this LW sub-category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story, but I would have liked more of an ending.

Les

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Most women do not get it. Men are at just too huge of a disadvantage. Men take infidelity very personal because so much of sex is always on the man. Stamina, size, recovery, girth, technique, and son. None of those factors enter a women's head, they are receiver sos ex. So when a wife seeks another it I see devastating for so many reasons. Wifey does not get this as many studies show women value the physical act far less than men. This is why cuckolding is so dangerous. The number of men without any self respect and low to zero self esteem is increasing rapidly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great story. 5 stars.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 2 years ago

LTW, I would like to say that I like your people! And your plots. Your narratives. Thank you for the fine reads!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i alway love 3rd party POV seeing infidelity of other couple

gave new insight

AbctoyAbctoyover 1 year ago

You are one of the best Loving Wife writters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a nice short tale to like!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sweet story......mostly

RubiconXRubiconXover 1 year ago

Another hit from LTW. Delightful story with likeable realistic characters. Well-written, a great read.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous