All Comments on 'The Talons of a Dark Heart Ch. 11'

by TalyisBagley

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
TalyisBagleyTalyisBagleyover 14 years agoAuthor
Sent a message to Laurel re: Formatting

Hello Everyone I sent a message to Laurel regarding the formatting mishap during publishing. Please hang in there. I hope they are looking into it as soon as possible.

Waiting along with you all,

Talyis

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hate it!

it was so disappointing! I hate the ending! I loved the story all in all but I hate the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just

this chapter had a lot of heart...and pain. i too read the ending with tears, but it nearly seemed inevitable that he should lose his taylis in the end and that it would be their daughter who would usher in a near era of peace, justice and love...thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

Beautiful! I greatly enjoy stories that can extract a strong emotion from the reader. You have done wonderful work with this, and I look forward to other stories and watching your writing grow and improve! Good luck!

I wonder if you will continue with the daughters story? Please?!

me_538me_538over 14 years ago
Amazing

Congratulations on the perfect ending to an amzing journey. I look forward to all your future publications, Ashley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ridiculous...completely unreal too

If I start a story, I want to finish it. With that said, I'll make an exception for this one. I read all the chapters up to this one and had to stop at page 2 because I refuse to continue. First off, the formatting is completely ridiculous. I know that's being worked on. Fine. Soo, you expect your readers to believe that after being BRUTALLY raped by the man she loved, and his men, this GIRL can forgive and move on. You write well, but I dont think that you wrote this story well enough to give these two a happy ending. Seriously. During, before and after the rape, Novak was a pyscho. Still is. Taylis better get used to being raped by the king and his men because as soon as she pisses him off, he's going to brutalize her again. Sad story. Really sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
: ( such a sad ending

wow........ the story was amazing.loved the story and cried at the end. hope you share more of your stories with us, ill be looking forward to them.

juliet1503juliet1503over 14 years ago
Mixed Feelings

So I love it and it makes me upset at the same time. It is written very well in my opinion, reeking of genius in fact. However, it's like those movies you LOVE. . . right up until the last 10 mins. . . it's so sad that you walk away remembering that feeling more than anything else. I'm not saying change it, because well, it is what it is. . . and perhaps you're right, that's the way it was supposed to be. BUT, that doesn't mean I have to like it (the ending), either. lol.

No, I really do think you're a terrific writer who was great ideas and implements them well. You broach on tough subjects and march on even when people tell you how awful (in their opinion) it is. Many kudos for that. I love the story and can't wait to read more from you. A suggestion? If you have a rainy day and WANT TO (not because some moron belittles you into it), maybe write an alternate ending as a sep post?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ending...

I enjoyed every moment of the story with the exception of the ending and as cruel and sadistic a relationship between Talyis and Novak were! The characters redeemed themselves. For me, the ending was disappointing, I expected Novak to fight more for Taylis love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh, I hate you

Youve made me cry. I can't stop the tears flowing :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That Sucked!

I loved the story.. But that ending sucked chickens! But its good that you bypassed the normal fairy tale endings of "happily ever after".. I especially thought it genius of you to develope the charachters not in the way that the deeds of sex controls them but rather the circumstances behind the deeds itself.. Big ups to you for taking the leap with the ending, even tho i didnt like it, u are very brave to have written it.. Hope u have more to come..

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 14 years ago
My cheeks are streaked...

with tears. I started to tear up on page 3 when I realized that it was too early in the story for a happily ever after. It was so beautifully done and all I can say is...beautiful.

Kitty

erin1955erin1955over 14 years ago
sad

i knew some thing thing was up when she liked the the book,but it had a sad ending,and she keep saying how much she loved him.very good,i bloody cried,just shows you cant have a happy ending all the time.loved the story talyisbagley,thank you for sharing the story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Never CRIED Before

OMG! I never expected this! You are a brilliant writer. I am in tears. I wish they could have a happy ending for all they went through but I do like that it is the daughter that makes everything right for everyone. I have never cried reading erotica before. Are you happy now. Just Kidding. I seriously will read this entire story again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what an ending!

I have went through many highs and lows reading this story. I admire you for the courage to write this story. The ending had me in tears. But I do feel like it was the perfect ending to this story. I look forward reading more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
In all honesty...

I absolutely abhorred it!! God, I can't believe i stayed up til 3:30 in the morning reading this and this last chapter is going to be whats on my mind before I go to bed! I 'm truly upset with this ending it makes my heart ache! Why did you have your characters go through all this trouble and strife to find each other and be together just to NOT have them be together! the more i write right now the more upset i get! sorry i feel this way but, it upsets me when i so thoroughly enjoy a story just to have the ending fall short and disappoint!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WHAT?!?!

NOOOO.... this cant be the ending! Talyis couldnt have died! What have you done!?

bad_girl69bad_girl69over 14 years ago
NO!

Why on earth did you kill her off?? Thats one of the worst things any writer could do! I have loved this story so very much--it was one of the best stories i have ever read....untill now. I hate the ending. Its beyond crazy to kill off Talyis.

RattlertooRattlertooover 14 years ago
No Happily Ever After

I was sorry to see Talyis die but the there are no promises and there are not always happily ever afters. Thanks for a good story over all.

darkfaerdarkfaerover 14 years ago
WHAT WRONG WITH ENDING????

Why? just answer why? What wrong with happy ending? They went thur so much angst misunderstanding loss and pain and you kill her off. I love the story. It was very good. The plot was good. But next time HAPPY ENDING ALWAYS HAPPY ENDING!!!! Talyis you still rock girl!!!!!!! Ending...always happy you know life suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
simply amazing

This had to have been one of the best stories I've read on this site. Not only did I feel the need to cry along with the characters, but I was cheering on their successes as well. Though most readers are saying that the ending was sad (it definitely was), I loved how their story related to the book mentioned throughout the chapters.

You are an amazing writer and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

read it in one go tonight. You are a very good writer. This was a great and honest ending. And yes I cried, but I feel you earned that cry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
excellent!

I kept wondering how you would be able to redeem Novak to the readers, the self branding worked for me. After that I was able to accept that Talyis forgave him and he redeemed himself further with his selfless care of her.

The ending... Wow! I have never ever cried reading a story, and have never been terribly attracted to tragedies. But this broke my heart. You wrote a wonderful story that totally captivates. Pay no heed to those who are upset about the ending. Stories should be cathartic on some level and your story hit every nerve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really, Really, Really Gooood!

Excellent story! When a story can allow the reader to experience a gamut of emotions...the only thing you can honestly say is WOW! Hope to see the story published one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!!

I was enthralled from the beginning.....so sad to read.... I cried.....and it takes a fairly decent writer to make me cry.....very good job....

h0t_v1x3nh0t_v1x3nabout 14 years ago
I'm glad yet sadden that its over

I put off reading this last chapter because in my heart I knew there was a twist to this story.I've surfed over your stories countless times but could never bring myself to finish of this chapter.Im glad yet sadden that the story is over.I love Taylis & Novak story.I actually started reading,their story,when you had four chapters of their stories submitted.So you can probably guess how long I prolonged reading this last chapter until today.I wish the story didnt end the way it did,but I think that any other ending would of not done it any justice.I aint a professional writer nor a critic,I'm just a fan who loves romantic stories.

Yes,I had a good cry here and there.My sister-inlaw kept asking if i lost something or hurt,because my eyes are always red and puffy LOL.Talyis you are one of my faveourite authors in this site.So thank you for sharing this story :) and keep up the marvelous writing. xoxox

trinityx3trinityx3about 14 years ago
Tears!

I love this story!

and yes I cryed, especially in the end

there is two movies that made me cry like this Imatation of life and weather in heights Thank you for the wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Honestly

I myself always enjoy a good non consent, but this was utter garbage. All of you who actually think he redeemed himself are crazy. Ladies please just put yourselves in taylis' shoes: if you were mercilessly gang raped, abused emotionally and physically, and kept as a slave by a spineless bitch of a man, would you forgive him because he said he was sorry? I didn't think so. The only reason I stuck with this story is because I was holding out hope for some good ole revenge. As a black woman who has witnessed REAL abuse of a close family member, I can honestly say I am digusted with this trash, you my friend have lost a fan. Peace.

And if you want to personally respond to this, i will personally send you my email.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What?

This ending was utter nonsense!!! What was the point of this long drawn out tale? if you planned on offing Talyis in the end? Seems silly to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Brilliantly written.

Heather_LeeHeather_Leeabout 14 years ago
What a story...

Unlike a couple of horrible, and i must say unfounded, comments. I found each chapter wonderful! The end was actually cleansing-refreshing...one word to describe...catharsis. Without it (catharsis) it would just be another romance...more of the same... Write the stories that are in your soul as you see fit!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i loved how

The story tale he read to her ended up foretelling their future, their story. As you said... Cheers and Tears!

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 13 years ago
still great

Just read the whole thing again while waiting for another chapter of Thorns and Pearls and it was a great read all over again. Ending perfect really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY

VERY SAD, BUT WONDERFUL STORY. HOW THE PAST CAN SHAPE ONE'S LIFE FOR THE BETTER OR WORST. GREAT STUFF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
boo!!

she was raped, branded, held prisoner, there was no retribution and no consequences for bad decisions!!

THEN SHE DIED!!

BOOOOO!!!! very very unhappy!!

crap crap crap crap crap!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks for a great read

I have to say this is one of the better stories I have read. I wouldn't suggest to read it when your pregnant like I did. Yes there was a few parts that I got tears to the eyes but the ending did make me cry. I look forward to reading ur other stories. Again thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Uterly heart breaking, great story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ur brave and brilliant

i saw it coming but i wished it wouldn't...this is the end but its been fucking great ur by far my favorite literotica author i luv all ur stories and wish u every success, ;)

u know when u wrote that she never had pubic hair again cause of the brand...i thought well thats an extreme way to remove hair but i guess it saves her a fortune not buying veet shaving foam lool...what!..no..too soon. lol but for real i wasn't sure about the story at first and i luv it now

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

im doing anonymous cause i cant remember my login :P :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

Maybe make one about the daughter and how she finds someone to love too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

completely brilliant.

ladybug71ladybug71almost 13 years ago
Magnificent story!!!!

This story was absolutely magnificent!!! I truly felt the feelings of the characters through out the entire story and cried, reading this final chapter. I hope that you continue writing, as you have a great talent in your storytelling. Thank you for this story!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful

This story has the most depth of emotion out of all the ones I've read on this site. All revenge-type stories should be this good. It reminds me a little of Wuthering Heights.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Rubbish

I'm really sorry to tell you this but either this girl in the story or you (if you really believe in what you wrote) should immediately been put in a hospital and be treated.

I mean what woman in her right mind would forgive these things!!!! Are you out of your mind?!!! Oh my God I'm really disgusted , really really disgusted.

Yes, I enjoy this category of stories to some extend yes I may consider a girl forgiving someone who has raped her under some conditions but HOLY CRAP!!! brutalizing , gang bang rape , humiliating, dragging someone behind you on the dirt, hurting someone physically and mentally not once not twice but repeatedly!! (Oh my god so disgusting was this story that I didn't even read most of those chapters!! I had to skip most of the other ways he tormented that poor girl!! and then Just say that I am sorry?!! Good God don't you understand that there has to be a limitation , a border line for everything in this world?!!! My God, as far as I read he didn't even care that the girl was bleeding!!!

This can not even be named as Stockholm syndrome !!! this is poor insanity!!

And all of these crimes only because her father has done something?!!! is it really an excuse?!! just because she used to be a haughty princess while she was a child!!! Oh my God you've got to be kidding me!!

Yes he can be remoseful for what he has done but such a person who has literally drowned himself in insanity could never be a sane person ever. He WILL CERTAINLY repeat and repeat his actions anytime that he loses his temper. Even if he apologizes he is not a sane person he should be treated and maybe only maybe there would be a little hope for him!!! which I certainly doubt.

I'm awfully sorry for myself that I had to waste my time on such rubbish. Such unrealistic story.GOOD GOD I can not even imagine such a situation in fiction. The only reason I followed this story was to see what revenge she will be issuing on him?!!! just to find out that he says I'm sorry and then everything is okay!!! and then they marry!!!

I don't even care that she died or not died at the end because I think this is really a moot point!! with such a beginning it doesn't matter how you end the story.

You know you really were successful in ruining my day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Alternate Ending Please

Please write an alternate ending.The kings behavior; although despicable was normal for that time.She was his slave...to do with as he wished.But how would she be able to rule as queen with all of her rapists working(residing?)in the castle with her?What king would make a queen of the woman he gave to his men to rape?

blue_eyed_foxblue_eyed_foxover 12 years ago
nooo

It was beautiful. Even though the ending wasn't what I wanted, it was beautiful. I just wished there could have been a 'happily ever after.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Alternate Ending Please!!

I have read this more than 15 times.Ilove it but I always want to cry.Please for all of us who been through hell with our mates and are still together please write an alternate ending for Talyis and Novak.PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Absolutely Amazing story... please continue to write, you have a true gift.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

I absolutely loved this story. I wa in tears at the end. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sequel?

The whole series was sad as a whole, especially in Talyis's point of view. Imagine being so emotionally scarred as to be terrified of loving ones soulmate because you literally CAN'T be hurt anymore or else you would die merely of losing the will to live. Anyway, please make a sequel if you can, preferably in a happier setting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ehhhh

I personally didn't like the ending, because after she went through traumatic events, depression, and emotional scaring she dies!! I knew she was going to die when she continually got sick. I love all the other stories but I wish she didn't have to die! I think it would've been more dramatic if umma died and then the two love birds could live happily together. Other than the predictable ending I enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sad Ending

I really loved the way this story was written and it was amazing how they found love but I fell that her dieing is like a punch to the gut for everyone. It feels so sad knowing that even though he has moved on and has his daughter, he will never hold her again. I like this story and I feel that in my heart she didn't die in the story but lives with him as queen.

magevmagevalmost 10 years ago
So sad...

This is the first story on this site that has made me cry from the very first chapter to the last. Heart-wrenching...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The story was...

Really good, but I felt like the ending didn't do it justice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalyisBagley@TalyisBagley
New NEWS: June 2022 Working on getting published and finishing Book 3 of the Wider Sky Series. Website and socials to come. Old News: I just posted the first chapter of WEIGHT OF PENUMBRA the sequel to A WIDER SKY. OLD OLD NEWS: AUG 2012 - Still working on OTAP2 But I need ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES