The Teacher's Mistake Ch. 02

Story Info
Jocelyn succumbs to her students demands.
3k words
4.55
32.7k
32

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teachers new Job Chapter 2

The coffee seemed to touch the right nerve this morning and Jocelyn closed her eyes for a moment to just savour that taste. Almost instantly images of what had happened during detention flew back into her mind, not that they had ever gone very far since the incident. "Fuck." Jocelyn quietly cursed herself at what loosing her temper had done and worse, what it had almost led her into doing.

Normally a very confident and strong willed person, Jocelyn just couldn't shake that feeling, that helpless feeling that Chris had brought out in her. Never in her young life had she encountered such a situation where she had zero power and zero ability to refuse. Those thoughts and feelings had ensured her sleep was restless and her dreams where full of scenarios that she feared could have happened with her student.

Taking another long, slow sip from her cup, Jocelyn wondered how on earth she was going to get through the day. Having called Scott the previous evening to cancel their plans, he was among the first that she was worried to run into. It would seem small to many, but Jocelyn had no idea how to face her fiancé knowing what she had done.

Scott was a man of integrity and honesty, she loved that about him and when she had changed Chris's grade last night, it only made her feel worse to think about what she had agreed to do and knew that in no uncertain terms, that Scott would not understand. That meant she was going to lie to him and that crushed her to the core, but Jocelyn felt she had no other choice.

Taking another of her many steadying, deep breaths, Jocelyn stepped from her car and grabbing her things began a slow, shaky walk towards the school. The sounds of her heels clicked on the pavement and Jocelyn looked to where students were getting off the buses, climbing from their own cars and nodded and greeted several students as they passed.

"They don't know!" Jocelyn whispered to herself, feeling that all looks towards her, where filled with the knowledge of exactly what had happened the day before. "Besides...if he said anything, anything at all...it would be your word against his!" For the hundredth time Jocelyn tried to console herself, knowing she had to act as normal as possible, to avoid any suspicion.

The hallways filled up quickly and Jocelyn did her best to navigate through the throng of students, hoping to get to the sanctity of her office. There was benefits to having your office in a remote part of the school, a dead end hallway with only a rarely used classroom and a janitors closer, but on a day when she only wanted to disappear, Jocelyn found that her office felt miles away.

"Miss Redding?"

Stopping in her tracks, Jocelyn sighed having not noticed Vice principal Connors coming around the corner. "Yes, Mr. Conners?" It seemed more professional to use his last name among all the students.

"Do you have a moment to talk about last nights detention with Chris?" Nathan let his eyes wander up Jocelyn's stocking clad legs, over the knee length black skirt and finally came to rest on her blue silk blouse, that was tightly hugging on to the soft mounds of her breasts.

Immediately Jocelyn's heart stopped and leapt into her throat, for a brief moment thinking that Nathan knew what had happened. "Calm down Jocelyn, he's just being his usual pig self." Scolding herself to again clam down, Jocelyn couldn't help the shudder at having this man check her out so blatantly, worse than the teenagers they where surrounded by. "Yes, what about it?"

"Well his parents called me first thing this morning..." Nathan didn't miss the way Jocelyn's expression shifted for a moment at the mention of Chris's parents.

"And?" Jocelyn hoped her voice sounded firm, instead of giving away the fact her hand was slightly trembling.

"Well it seems that because of his detention last night, he was late for his after school job, again." Nathan could sense something was off, even under the confidence Jocelyn seemed to be portraying, it just wasn't her usual calm self. "And because of that, he was fired."

The exhale was louder than she meant it to be, but Jocelyn couldn't help herself at being relieved that it wasn't about the slap. "Unfortunately Nathan, the detention was his fault, I can't help that."

Something was off and Nathan just couldn't put his finger on it, but shrugging like her reply hardly mattered, Nathan let his eyes wander for a moment. "They disagree and the four of us are having a meeting this evening after school."

"What? They want to have a meeting?" There was enough stress being prepared for a meeting with Chris's parents, this meeting could of course not come at a worse time, then when she was stressing about slapping their son.

"Yes, they believe you're picking on their son and they haven't felt that just calling in was enough." Normally having such parents would annoy Nathan to no end, but it always added a level of satisfaction to see Jocelyn squirm.

"You know damn well I'm not picking on their son." The agitation was hard to miss, but Jocelyn couldn't believe that Chris's parents would ever believe that she would intentionally pick on anyone, especially a student. "Look, as much as I want to sit through Chris's parents tirade, it's Scott's mother's birthday, so I can't make it this evening."

"Well birthday plans or not, I wouldn't suggest missing this meeting." Nathan's plans didn't consist of much normally, other than frozen dinners, porn and some alcohol, so some extra time with the beautiful Miss Redding, especially where she was being put in her place, was an evening to look forward to.

Trying her best to control the roller coaster of her emotions, Jocelyn sighed again and avoided Nathan's eyeline. "No problem, I'll reschedule and be there for the meeting."

With a short goodbye to her vice principal, Jocelyn gave her head a slight shake and started off for her office. Wondering how the day was possibly going to get worse, she pulled out her phone and began to text Scott.

"I'm sorry Scott, I'll have to be late to dinner tonight. Nathan set up a meeting with Chris's parents and I can't get out of it. I'll come see you for lunch?" Hitting send, Jocelyn rounded the corner and began to walk down the hallway to her office.

Lost in her phone, Jocelyn jumped when she looked up and saw Chris standing at the doorway to her office. "Fuck..." The unexpectedness of her student being there caught her off guard and it was several long heartbeats before Jocelyn could regain her composure.

"Well hey Jocelyn." Knowing that this hall way was already clearing out of the few students that stumbled down here, Chris kept his voice low so only his teacher could hear him.

"It's Miss Redding." Jocelyn tried to remain calm, reminding herself that she had to push through her fear of Chris and be commanding and confident, like she normally was. "What would you like Chris?"

Stepping aside so his teacher could unlock her office door, Chris's eyes became glued to Jocelyn's ass in the tight skirt. "Well you ran out so fast yesterday, we didn't get a chance to finalize our deal..." It had been all Chris could think about and it was the reason he couldn't wait any longer to see her.

A shiver ran up Jocelyn's spine and she froze for a moment, before walking into her office and placing her things down. Trying to appear strong, Jocelyn took a deep, steadying breath and met Chris's eyes for the first time. "The deal is done, I...I changed your grade on yesterday's paper and that is where it ends."

"No." Shrugging like it hardly mattered, Chris's answer was flat and left no room for debate in his eyes.

"Ex..excuse me?" Jocelyn cursed herself for stuttering for a moment, feeling that Chris was still trying to maintain that moment of control he had the evening before.

"No." Chris smirked and turned, closing the door behind himself, before facing his teacher, who's face was turning a shade of red.

"Le...leave the door open Chris..." That feeling of confidence she was trying to exude was faltering quickly as the feelings of fear and anxiety began to flood back fully from the night before.

"No." Chris had thought non stop about his near miss with Miss Redding and he was fairly sure that had the janitor not shown up, he would have had her and that realization was having a profound effect on his new found confidence.

Trying to glare at Chris and regain that aura of control, Jocelyn stood to her full height, that even with heels on, left her shorter than her student. "Listen and listen good Chris, yesterday was a mistake and not only have I apologized for it, but I altered that papers grade. Now as to what else you wanted...that's never going to happen."

"Yes it is and it's going to happen right now." Chris took several steps towards Miss Redding, while taking his phone out of his jeans pocket.

Though trying to stand firm, Jocelyn took a step back away from Chris and gritted her teeth. "No it's not. And as much as I feel guilty for what happened, it is my word against yours Chris and if you put your hands on me...."

"That....that I slapped you...ok....I'll change your marks for the rest of the semester..."

Instantly Jocelyn's hands covered her mouth as she heard her voice come out from Chris's phone, her confidence falling fast with each word she heard herself speak.

"So it's not REALLY your word against mine, is it?" Chris took that last step towards Jocelyn, his hand coming to rest on the collar of her blouse. "And now my hands are on you, what are you going to do about it?"

"Chris...please..." Like a replay of the day before, Jocelyn looked down as the top button of her blouse was undone.

"You're going to do nothing Jocelyn, not a fucking thing." Fully aware of what had happened the day before, Chris wasn't wasting any time as he undid the second and third button on his teacher's blouse. "Because you know exactly what happens if I play that clip for anyone else, dontcha Jocelyn?"

Jocelyn stood frozen in place as the fourth button was undone, giving her student an eyeful of cleavage and her white bra. "Yes..."

Reaching into the nearly fully open blouse, Chris's cock nearly exploded as he cupped Miss Redding's breasts, weighing them and gently squeezing them. "Then we should hurry, unless you want someone to catch us...again."

Biting her lower lip and trembling from her students clumsy touch, Jocelyn tried to fathom how she had come to this, how had she let her student put her into such a position and take control so easily away from her. Questioning herself as to why she wasn't slapping Chris's hands away, it seemed to Jocelyn that the question she had asked herself over and over again since detention had happened, was being answered.

Had they not been interrupted by Bill in such a crucial moment, would she have submitted, would she have given into her student. All night she refused to believe that she would have given in, but as her knees began to bend and Jocelyn felt herself sinking to the floor, the truth of her submission was like a punch to the stomach.

Always the outcast, Chris was used to rejection, he was accustomed to being overlooked and even looked down on by his female classmates. But with a smile crossing his face, he was now looking down on a beautiful woman, one who had been making his life hell. Having read hundreds of erotic stories and watched countless hours of porn, he was excited to test out all that made him horny. "I'm not going to do it for you...Jocelyn."

There was no need for clarification, Jocelyn knew Chris wanted her to be active in this sick game he was playing with her. Both hands shook and Jocelyn tried to envision she was somewhere else and that Chris was someone else.

The school was anything but quiet, but the small office at the end of a rarely used hallway was now brutally quiet and the sound of a zipper being pulled down, sounded like a trumpet going off to the young teacher. With the baggy jeans falling to the floor, a tent was poking out from the front of Chris's boxer shorts and a not so quiet whimper came from Jocelyn's throat.

Focused on what she was doing and with her head bowed, in an effort to not see the grinning face of her student, Jocelyn was unaware that Chris's phone was once again being used against her and each second of her pulling his boxers to the floor, was captured by the device's high quality video.

As he stepped out of his boxers, Chris took a hold of his large cock at the base and wagged it at Jocelyn, who seemed to be frozen in place. "Time to seal our deal Miss Redding."

"Chr..Chris...there has to..."

"Shhh Jocelyn, someone might catch us." Placing his hand in the back of his teacher's head, Chris pulled her forward, finding little resistance as Jocelyn's mouth trembled and opened.

Closing her eyes as the cock began to slip past her lips, there was no way to suppress the groan that escaped her throat as inch by inch brushed along her passive tongue. "Ugh.." Jocelyn quickly brought her hands up to Chris's thighs, trying to prevent the eager teen from pushing his cock into her throat.

"What's the matter Jocelyn? Am I bigger than Scotty?" Chris pulled his cock back so just the tip remained in his teacher's mouth. "I bet we can get a little further this time."

.......................................

"Shit..." Quietly cursing to himself that he had forgotten to ask Jocelyn about getting Chris's last several assignments ready for the meeting that night. Nathan paused for a moment, there was no need he thought to rush down and see Jocelyn, after all they had hours before the meeting. Nathan's thoughts however went straight to thinking about Jocelyn breasts and the fact there was never a good excuse to not go ogle her, every chance he got.

Having nearly reached his own office, Nathan turned around and began to walk back the way he had come. Jocelyn's office was nearly at the other end of the school from his and Nathan stopped several times to admonish students for being late to class.

The hallway down to Jocelyn's office was deserted like normal and as he approached, Nathan was initially surprised that her office door was closed. Typically Jocelyn was the type to have an open door policy for students he approached it, wondering if she had gone to the staff room instead.

Lifting his hand to knock Nathan paused, he could clearly hear a voice inside Jocelyn's office, a male voice. Wondering if she was counselling an upset student, both of Nathan's eyes went wide as he leaned in closer to listen. The male's voice was low through the thick wooden door, but Nathan could make out that he was giving directions on how to suck cock.

"What the..." Looking back up the hallway and seeing no one, Nathan pressed his ear softly to the door.

"Hands down...that's better, nice and deep....fuck Jocelyn, the girls in my class give better head..."

So many thoughts raced through Nathan's mind, Jocelyn was apparently giving a blow job to a student. Nothing in the world could have surprised him more than that, this was not something he ever thought possible in any realm of believability.

Reaching for the door handle, he knew that he had to put a stop to this, to catch Miss Redding in the act. But something in Nathan stopped his hand from turning the handle, the sound of the student ordering Jocelyn to swallow every drop, made Nathan's cock go rock hard. Endless possibilities started to filter through his mind, causing his hand to fall away from the handle.

Turning away he slipped into the rarely used classroom and waited, he wanted to know who Miss Redding's mystery friend was.

........................

Holding his hand to the back of Jocelyn's head, Chris moaned contentedly while his cock softened in her mouth. "That wasn't bad for a start, Jocelyn."

Shaking her head and pushing back off Chris's cock, a dribble of cum slipped down Jocelyn's chin. "No..this wasn't a start...this..." Jocelyn had kept her eyes tightly closed to try and block out where she was, but as she began to tell Chris off, that this was the end, she saw his phone still held tightly and pointing at her. "No..."

Chris tapped his deflated cock against Jocelyn's lips, before hitting the stop button on his phone. "You live alone Jocelyn?"

There was no doubt that her situation had just become infinitely worse and Jocelyn lowered her head to look at the floor. "Yes..." Though she spent that vast majority of her time at Scott's, there was still a lease at her apartment and it proved useful for quiet nights and marking, until now.

"Good, then let's say we meet up after our parent teacher meeting tonight?" Arrogance filled Chris's face and his words, looking down at his teacher and knowing that he was bringing one of his favorite erotic stories to life.

"No..this...this can't happen Chris..." Starting to button up her blouse and trying to regain some composure, Jocelyn knew the horny teen wasn't about to let this go.

Pulling on his boxers and lifting his jeans up into place, Chris's laughed filled the tiny office. "Ok Miss Redding, we don't have to meet up tonight." Not waiting for Jocelyn to fully finish fixing her clothes, Chris turned to the door full of confidence. "I guess we'll just show my folks what you do with students?"