All Comments on 'The Teacher's Mistake Ch. 02'

by Jekyll1439

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You added in such a good twist with the administrator going back to her class. That opens up a lot of avenues for this story.

This story series could literally make you one of the all time literotica greats.

Best advice, DO NOT RUSH THE PLOT.

Make sure you do a lot of detail on her sucking the cock(s) and such.

Make sure the mental plot is detailed and develops, never rush it and if you don't have good inspiration for a story or know where to take it take some time and read other big hits.

All in all can't wait to see how well you develop this. So far you are on path for one of the great literotica series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Student undoing his teachers blouse button by button is totally hot…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the storyline - submission by a previously confident teacher. Next chapter please..

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorover 1 year ago

I read the first chapter to this, and it didn't particularly grab me (it was mostly set up after all)

Then I read the next story you published "Legal Assistants Trouble" and I became convinced that your stories were mostly set up, since I hadn't seen payoff in either of them.

.

I literally just stumbled back across this story, remembered if from before, and read it; let me tell you, it was pretty dang good. I would have appreciated a slightly more detailed sex scene, but what I got was still hot.

I'm eager to read more of this one.

jleetechiejleetechieover 1 year ago

There are two great stories in this genre: Owned Teacher and Summer's Blackmail. But neither has a satisfactory ending. This story has potential and already a couple of interesting twists. Very hopeful for upcoming adventures.

Dalmatian16Dalmatian16over 1 year ago
great work

keep it going can’t wait for more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, looking forward to read nxet chapter

mrBIGbmrBIGbover 1 year ago

I am liking the story look forward to a next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJekyll1439@Jekyll1439
Hi All! I'm sorry I have been gone for so long, life got hectic and I suffered from serious writers block. Thanks to some help I'm getting back on track (Hopefully!) Summer Ch. 2 should be up soon and the long awaited Teacher's Mistake Ch 5 is approaching its final editing sta...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES