The Teaching of Matilda Pt. 06

Story Info
Matty and Julia in the run up to the wedding.
1.4k words
4.61
3.6k
8
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers

"Oh yes, these should look very nice on you Matty."

Matilda and Julia were in one of the private fitting rooms of La Paresiene lingerie, the city's most exclusive lingerie boutique. Julia had taken a close look at what was on display, and she had selected what she thought would look best on her soon-to-be daughter-in-law. This was the first stop, the bridal dress could wait, it was the wedding lace finery under the dress that was most important.

"Now, let's get you naked, and see how you look."

The rooms were very private, with no salesgirl flitting around. Once the door was closed, there was a red light on the door, a strict no entry policy to the sales staff, until the light was turned off by the person inside the room.

Matty was starting to feel the flutterings, as Julia gazed at her nude body. That look always made her warm and her pussy would get creamy wet, knowing what Julia wanted.

The special wedding night lingerie that Julia insisted on buying had been imported from France. It consisted of a full, white, lacy bustier hugging her torso, with six suspenders holding up the delicate white stockings, two in front framing her tiny white tanga style side-tie panties and four in back stretched over her perfect ass.

"Now take a look in the mirror."

Matty did so and felt the surge. The sexy look of the lingerie spelled out FUCK ME in capital letters, it made her face warm and her breathing speed up. She saw Julia just over her shoulder, then she purred as Julia started to delicately kiss her neck, her head lolled back and she moaned, deep and low in her throat as Julia, soft, warm lips kissed up and down, along her shoulders, hands coming up to rub at her bustier covered 34DD breasts.

Julia stripped quickly and went around to the front. She took to her knees, pulled at the side ties, the G-string panties fluttered down, and there it was, Matty's neatly trimmed nest of red pubic hair, it made her pulse speed up. Being on her knees in a classic subservient cunt licking position made her pussy creamy wet, and she could smell the wonderful scent of hot teen pussy ready for her.

Matty was seeing it in the mirror, Julia's sexy naked backside reflected as she was kneeling in front of her, then, ahhhhh, the soft warm press of Julia's lips right against her sex, mmmmmm, her soon to be Mommy in law really knew her way between another girl's thighs.

"Mmmmmm, oh yes Mommy, eat my cunt, made me cum all over your face!"

Julia was eager to do so, and she brought all her oral talents to bear, licking the drooling heat made her red hot, and she had Matty shaking, grunting then a muffled shriek as Matty painted her lips with a coating of her girl cum.

Matilda was always ready to reciprocate, and she soon had Julia grunting and sighing with pleasure as Matilda was on her knees, still dressed in her wedding undies, feating on her soon-to-be Mommy-in-law. Julia had been warmed up well from being the giver, and as the givee, she crested very quickly, giving Matty's face a warm sheen of her Mommy cum.

*****

Matty was adjusting very nicely, at her bridal gown fitting, they again had the privacy to indulge. They were on the thick, plush carpeting, nude bodies stroking and caressing, gently rolling together, Julia adored the feeling of Matty's bulbous 34DDs against her, while Matty was similarly fired up by the answering press of Julia's bouncy set of 36Ds, their nipples stiff and rubbing against each other.

The room was filled with cries and grunts of pleasure, as they worked on each other's lust-driven needs. They finally settled into position, Julia on top of Matty, her cunt hovering just over her mouth, ready for her soon-to-be daughter-in-law to get her fill.

Matilda was wildly excited, from the first taste of Julia's sweet bald pussy and her flowing juices, it had been the beginning of a lifelong need. Using Julia's cunt to learn how to pleasure another woman, she had become hooked, and as Julia sank her weight onto Matty's face, Matty was eager to drive her tongue up into the swirling heat, and she felt Julia stretch out, and a warm face nuzzling between her spread open thighs, ready to take the plunge. As if they were two parts of one being, tongues came out to work their magic at the same moment.

On the thick, plush carpet, they were 69ing furiously. Muffled grunts and sounds of pleasure were heard as the two straining bodies strove towards their crowning pleasure, and when both bodies exploded in shaking writhing orgasmic pleasure, they eagerly drank from the copious flows that each other produced, satiating their hunger for each other's bodies.

*****

It was a week before the wedding, and Matilda was in a very happy situation. Taking Ron's cock and letting him flood her holes. Then, Julia would get her turn, and Matilda would get what she craved, the taste of Julia on her tongue, the copious juices that would flood her mouth, and the rush of pleasure as she brought her soon-to-be Mommy in law to a juicy, squirting completion. She would get ridden by Julia's double delight dildo, god, what an explosion that would bring her to, her Mommy in law's cries of orgasmic pleasure joining in with hers.

And here she was with Julia at the tattoo parlor, both of them naked from the waist down, their asses raised up for the tattoo needle. Both of them felt the slight sting as they were tattooed simultaneously, and they locked eyes, sharing the experience. Julia was getting a red heart on her right ass cheek, while Matilda was getting a matching red heart on her left ass cheek.

Once back home, they stripped naked, set up the camera, and pressed their hips together, they captured the sexy tats, taking each other onto the bed and into a furious, lust-driven bout of lovemaking, mouths, tongues, and dildo being utilized, driving each other to orgasm after orgasm, until they were sprawled out, breathless and very satisfied.

*****

It was the night before the wedding, and with the bride and groom doing the traditional night before the wedding apart, Julai and Matilda were free to indulge their desires, and that is what they did.

Both on them on the bed, naked and eager, the softness of Julia's lips on Matilda's quickly had Matty rising up to the occasion, and with a moan of pleasure, Matty parted her lips for the tongue-filled swirls that both of them adored. Matty was writhing against Julia's body, and she groaned up into her open mouth when she felt Julia's hand move, caressing the swell of her ass.

Matty was quick to follow suit, her hands started to roam over her soon-to-be Mommy-in-law's body, Matty could feel the hard, stiff nipples pressed against her. She purred with pleasure when she felt Julia's hand stroking its way downward, Mmmmm, and her fingers found the wet heat, Julia's soft fingers sliding gently, lovingly against her labial lips.

"Oh yes, mmmm, so good," she moaned as she felt Julia's fingers gently part her wet labia and stroke up and down the throbbing flesh of her pussy. Matty pushed her hips towards Julia's fingers, attempting to impale herself on those gentle digits. Matty moaned again as she felt that single finger worming between the walls of her pussy, slipping deep inside her cunt and making her nipples throb with pleasure.

Julia was gentle at first as she finger fucked Matty's tight young pussy, rubbing back and forth across her clit and then thrusting fingers deep inside her soon-to-be daughter-in-law's pussy, circling and then rubbing her pussy walls. Matty could feel the rising tide, then as Julia concentrated on running her fingers around her clit, Matty felt the rush of pleasure, and her cries of joy as she writhed against her Mommy in law, her body shaking in orgasmic rapture and her mind exploding in pleasure.

Matty was eager to give back as good as she got, and she eagerly drove her fingers downward, wanting to give Julia as much pleasure as she had given her. Far into the night the beautiful ladies explored one another's bodies, making love tenderly, and satiating their needs, cries, moans, and whispered endearments the gasping mouths made to one another in the heat of passion, each of them drinking from the copious flows of girl juices flowing from between their legs.

Finally, exhausted, sweaty and wrung out, they held one another's heaving bodies close and drifted off to sleep.

groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers