The Teaching of Matilda Pt. 07

Story Info
The ceremony, the wedding night, and Matty's pleasures.
1.5k words
4.53
5.3k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers

And here it was, her wedding day. Getting off to a glorious start, Matty and Julia were in the shower, both of them sharing tongue-filled swirls of passion, and lathering thick soapsuds all over each other.

Matty was hungry again, and she was quickly on her knees. Julia's sweet pussy loomed before her, smoothly waxed and bald as a billiard ball, and she eagerly took the plunge, she couldn't get enough of the heady nectar that Julia produced in such copious flows, and with a finger plunging into her pussy, and another finger pumping up her ass, Julia's cries and moans of pleasure filled the shower as Matty's expert tonguing of her clit brought a rush of that sexy nectar all over her face.

Matilda had gone to the waxing salon with Julia, and side by side, they had been waxed together. It was Matty's first time, and she was bare as could be, her pussy, taint, and asshole had been waxed down to that bare, hairless state, she had winced a bit as the hair was ripped away, but the cooling ointment that the tech had applied had kept smoothed out the rough edges, and having her sex so bare and exposed, made even walking about an exercise in eroticism.

Julia was quick to return the attention, Matilda's cries, grunts, and moans of pleasure filled the shower as Julia had her tongue on Matty's asshole, licking and laving that tight little pucker, driving three fingers into her cunt and making sure to rub insistently all over her throbbing clit, taking Matty over into the first orgasm of the day.

Julia smiled to herself, it was not going to be the only one between now and the wedding night.

*****

In the dressing room at the church, Julia was helping Matilda into her wedding night finery, she looked so sexy in that imported French set of hot undies they had bought just a few days ago.

Then it was Julia donning her Matron of Honor undies, she had a snow white garter belt, matching stockings, and snow white thong. It was just minutes to go, and Matilda was needing it again.

Julia could see the lust-driven need, and she cooed, "Would you like me to put on my thong after you take your last taste before you officially become my daughter-in-law?"

Matilda was so hot and eager, she was quickly on her knees, ready to worship her Mommy in law's cunt, she eagerly dived in, her tongue lighting up with the tastes of that sweet cunt.

"Oh yes my sweet daughter, lick Mommy's cunt."

That made Matilda eager to please and with her tongue nudging at the hood of her clit, it quickly rose up to the stimulation, and Julia's grunts and purrs of pleasure rose to a crescendo as Matty's skillful tongue brought a rush of cum to paint her lips, tasting the sweet flow that she had come to crave. She was red hot, the next time she licked Julia's cunt, she would officially be Julia's daughter-in-law. And she planned to lick her Mommy-in-law a lot.

As Matilda walked down the aisle, then stood beside Ron, she could taste Julia's wetness still on her lips when she said "I do."

*****

They were going to have wedding pictures done at Rock Creek, with the creek in the background. While Ron and his best man did some guy shots, Julia and Matilda were alone in the back of the limo, and Julia and Matty were feeling the needy lust rising up again.

Matilda got her first orgasm as a married woman, in the back of the limo, she was stripped down to her wedding night finery, as Julia's fingers delved deep into her eager pussy, another finger poised at her asshole, rubbing against the tight pucker, the wet rush covering her fingers as she expertly manipulated her daughter in law's G -spot to a shaking, shuddering orgasmic explosion.

Matty was just as eager, and she went down on her now official Mommy in law's pussy, smiling as Julia had slipped off her panties just after the ceremony, anticipating Matty's hunger for her. Matty's cunt licking skills were honed to a fine edge, and when her fingertips rubbed teasingly over her asshole, Julia could feel the rush of orgasm, cumming all over Matilda's face, Julia's nectar giving her face a natural gleam for the pictures.

*****

At the reception, Matilda was busy with all the usual activities, she knew that she needed to taste Mommy's cunt once more. Julia's hand had cupped and caressed her ass during the photos, and it had her running hot.

*****

A few hours later, in Julia's hotel suite, just a few doors down from the bridal suite, Matilda had Julia naked and on her back, she needed one last go at her Mommy in law before her new hubby got his traditional wedding night fuck. Matilda was also nude, and Julia was watching through lust-glazed eyes as her new daughter-in-law was eager to enjoy the taste of her cunt once more.

"Spread your legs, Mommy," Matilda cooed, "I need to eat you up before Ron fucks me."

Julia lifted her legs into the air and spread them as far as she could, she loved having her daughter-in-law eating her pussy. When Matilda's mouth touched her sizzling hot cunt, Julia let out a loud moan, she knew she was going to get an awesome licking.

Matilda was feeling wild surgings of lust, doting on her Mommy in law's body just before her hubby was to fuck her, and she kissed that juicy cunt all over, her tongue swiping trails between the seam and nibbling gently on her pussy lips.

"Pull your legs back Mommy, so I can get all of you."

Julia quickly did so, and she felt the sizzles against her freshly waxed taint, sliding down, then OH YES, MMMMMM, that talented tongue at her well-waxed asshole, kissing, licking, teasing her tight starfish.

"God your fucking mouth feels great on my cunt and my asshole, are you enjoying being my eager daughter-in-law?"

Matilda purred, "Yes, oh yes, now I am officially your little slut daughter, eager to service you."

Julia grunted louder as a well-lubed finger gently probed her ass, and Matilda's mouth quickly went back to her cunt, she sucked Julia's clit into her mouth.

"Fuck, little cunt licker, such a good daughter, fuck, oh fuck, FFUUUCCCKKKK!"

Julia felt the crazy rush, and a powerful spasm shook her body, 2 more followed closely by as she came 3 times in a row, making her gasp and writhe as she gave the new bride another rush of cum.

Matilda loved the taste of her mommy-in-law, and she made sure she got every drop of it out of her mouth.

"You have such a sweet-tasting pussy Mommy, and I love spending time between your legs feasting on your delicious cunt."

It was time, and Matilda got redressed and walked the short distance down the hall to the bridal suite. She felt so naughty, her Mommy-in-law's cum all her over my face when she entered the bridal suite to find Ron waiting for her, his cock all ready for fucking.

Being the loving bride she was, as much as she would have adored being mounted and fucked with her Mommy's strap-on dildo, Ron would be the first to fuck her as his wife. It was only right that his cock get the first go at her.

As Ron took her and used all her 3 holes for their fucking pleasure, Matty flew into orgasmic pleasure, grunting and writhing as Ron's cock gave her the orgasm she had saved up for him. Matty smiled, knowing that her Mommy would have free use of her holes, and she would soon get to use all of them.

After their frenzied fucking, he gave Matty his blessing, and she quickly slipped out, down the hall, and tapped at her Mommy's door. Now that Ron had gotten his, it was time for her Mommy-in-law to share in the wedding night frivolities.

Mmmmm, it felt so good, Julia's tongue working magic, Matilda's body vibrated with lust as she was skillfully brought back up to a blazing need, Julia's wet tongue went after her cunt and asshole, eating her sweet holes with a lust driven hunger. Julia had her 7-inch black strap on in place, and loud cries of pleasure filled the room as Matilda was fucked back into the mattress, her legs around Julia's waist, eager to get the deep cunt stuffing plunges, Julia's cries joined in, as she had a 7-inch dildo on the inside of the harness for her pleasure.

The room was a symphony of fucking, after Matty had gushed her orgasmic juices all over the dildo, she was buggered, the firm, steady plunges of that dildo spreading her asshole open drove her wild, and after her ass was well ridden, to top off the night, they were in a hot 69, and once again, Matilda went back to the bridal suite with her Mommy in law's cum all over her face.

Ron was sleeping peacefully, and Matilda snuggled in next to him, she smiled, having 2 lovers who were happy to share her was twice as nice. Some women may say they like their mother-in-law, but Matilda loved her Mommy in law, in every way!

The End

groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers