The Teasing Contest

Story Info
A husband and wife are bored and start a "teasing contest".
1.1k words
3.55
9.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bored. They both agreed they were bored. Stupid Covid, stupid summer coming to a close. Nothing really happens. They've even noticed in conversations with family and friends - there comes a time, earlier and earlier in an evening, where the conversation just...runs out. Stupid Covid.

And so, one day, the teasing contest was born. At first, it was just something to do on a lazy weekend afternoon. But it soon turned into a contest they would always remember!

"Ding-ding". Her phone let her know she had a text message. She glazed down and saw it was from her husband. She had been sitting outside in the afternoon sun, reading.

"Teasing contest has begun. I'm going first."

"OK," she thought. "This might be fun. No like there's anything else going on."

"Ding-ding." A second text from him. "I'm shaving. Know why? So I can eat your pussy and ass tonight."

"Yikes..." she thought. This was starting quickly. Her turn! She typed a quick reply:

I like the way that sounds. Let me make sure they will be ready for you tonight.

***

"Bzz." His phone vibrated in his pocket and he glanced down.

I like the way that sounds. Let me make sure they will be ready for you tonight.

He was pretty excited already about how this contest was going to work.

"Bzz." He looked down, filled with anticipation.

"I've just put my hand down my pants. Helping myself get ready."

Yep. A good day. His turn, he knew. This was the texting-only start to their day. He more planned. But for now, they continued:

"I've also just put my hand down my pants. Helping myself get ready."

"I like the way you think. I think I'll do the same. I'm sitting in the living room, typing and touching myself a bit."

Yumm and yumm. I've just tasted the wetness from my hand.

"Cannot wait to lick it. Stop by?"

As he continued to type, she walked slowly into the living room. She approached him, offering her finger. He licked and she continued upstairs into the bathroom.

"Meet me up here. NOW."

He scrambled up the stairs. She was in the bathroom, sitting on the counter, with her hands down her pants. He closed and locked the door. He watched as she put her hand down her pants, feeling her wetness grow. Again she offered her finger and he licked.

"I get it. Only teasing allowed. But allow me one more step," she purred.

She got down from the counter and knelt in front of him. Pulling down his shorts and underwear, she gently felt his cock. As it grew, she slowly stroked it, then licked the tip and shaft slowly. She put the entire cock into her mouth and licked a few more times.

"All done for now," she said as she stood up and opened the door. He scrambled to pull up his pants.

***

Needing to cool off a bit she headed to her bedroom. Her panties were wet and that just wouldn't do. As she took off her pants she had a lovely idea. She removed the moist underwear and grabbed for a casual skirt instead of the pants she had worn all day. She quickly put it on, but did not grab another pair of panties. She would tease him some more later by snapping a photo of what was (and wasn't) present under her skirt. But she was going to wait a bit, so instead she sent a few explicit gifs just to keep up the energy of the contest.

Ding! Her husband responded with a gif of his own. A woman being fucked from behind over the kitchen counter. A classic and a favorite. He knew what he was doing.

***

Time for fantasy sharing! He had planned to ramp things up a bit...not by showing pictures, but instead through sharing fantasies. He went first, texting her this long message:

"I'd like to take a walk with you later tonight, when we're high. We'll stroll over to the cemetery, of course. Wear what you already changed into. We'll walk slowly, touching each other from time to time, kissing and fondling. When we get into the deepest, darkest part of the cemetery, we'll stop at a tree. You'll face the tree and pull down your skirt. I will spank you - punishment for the slut you are. After each spanking, you'll touch yourself. This will continue for a bit with no relief. You will stay at the tree, in that same position, for another 3 minutes before following me home."

'Your turn..." he thought, as he texted her his fantasy.

***

They were driving home after a dinner at friends. He said nothing as her hand moved toward his crotch, caressing it softly. Her other hand was reaching under her own skirt, feeling her growing wetness.

"Find a dark place to pull over. NOW." She commanded.

He obeyed, of course. As soon as the car stopped, she gulped his cock, sucking furiously. She fingered herself while sucking more and more intensely. He came in her mouth and she shuddered from her intense orgasm.

No words were exchanged. They drove home. When they got to their house, they went inside, wordlessly. He was anticipating more...she fell asleep quickly.

***

"There will be punishment for falling asleep last night," he growled.

She shivered. "I hope so," she muttered.

Later that night, as they were getting ready for bed, he followed her into the bathroom and closed and locked the door without saying a word. She looked at him, but he ignored her. She continued getting ready for bed while he brushed his teeth. When she was finished, she took a breath.

"What now?" she asked.

"Quiet." He commanded. "Look in the mirror." She looked at herself with some unease. He stood behind her, very close, his warm breath on her neck. He lightly massaged her shoulders; he ran his hands down her arms. He reached around to cup her breasts, his fingers lightly brushing her nipples.

Her breathing intensified. He increased his intensity, squeezing her sensitive nipples harder until she whimpered just a bit.

"If there were no one home right now, here's what I would do. I would tie you up on the bed. Arms spread, legs spread. I would leave you there for a while. Every few minutes I would stop by and brush part of your body lightly with my hand. I'd do that for a bit...and then get a little naughtier. I would smack your leg harder. I would brush my finger over your nipples, over your clit. I would bite your nipples. I would flick my fingers against your clit. And then I would walk away for a while, leaving you tied up in anguish. When I felt like it, I'd come back and fuck you until you are screaming. That's what I would do."

"But since we're not alone, you'll just have to fantasize about this. By the way, I win the teasing contest."

THE END