All Comments on 'The Temptations of Dee Pt. 05'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Wilbur1Wilbur1over 3 years ago
Interesting Story

Hope you will continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please tell more of Anna's story. We've only seen bits of it through the others.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 3 years ago

Just read this chapter, it's the first one I've read so far, and yes, I know I'm reading them out of sequence but I'm about to remedy that. I thoroughly enjoyed it, right up my street, IR fucking, it would be cuckolding if her useless husband knew about her spreading so eagerly for Shaka, so maybe you need to get him in the loop! I'm now going to go back and read the other chapters in order, and maybe some of your other work too. It got 5 Stars from me. Good writing and a horny tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dee's present to Shaka

Dee will get Lisa to meet with her before Shaka shows up. Lisa is introduced to Shaka by Dee and they go to the bedroom to watch Lisa strip naked be to sell herself to Shaka. Lisa is put hard to work showing Shaka her sexual skills and her performance is videoed by hidden cameras. Jessica is watching Lisa and is scratching critiques of her performances on a note pad.

As on que, Jessica pops up and asks Lisa to perform cunnilingus on Dee's shaven pussy only to see her blushing in humiliating red cheeks. The pissed off Jessica slaps across her reddening cheeks and grabs her head to stuff it into Dee's agape wettening pussy while berating Lisa to do the dirty deed. After a while, Lisa does it like an old pro while sending Dee to the moon. To add to the humiliation, Lisa is forced to admit how she despised lesbians as lower class than the lowest. Jessica decides to discipline Lisa by making her a submissive lesbian to all black women by revealing her hatred for black lesbians and smiling while Lisa is put through humiliating positions to date their every desires.

Jessica will take charge of her former teacher by becoming her Mistress as Dee is put hard to work saying the desires of black clentile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More of Anna and her cuckold Kent please

Meant to give this chapter full marks but accidentally gave it just 1 , please continue with this new lifestyle going forward to a mind blowing consequence.

crimfolkcrimfolkover 3 years agoAuthor

Ouch!

Anonymous my friend be careful when you push that vote button!! More seriously I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm sure Anna and Kent will reappear again - writing their scenes is good fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too much useless background and not enough fucking.

abermainabermainabout 1 year ago

whoa it's getting better for Shaska can he handle another cunt?????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
1208 Followers
Challenge 4 has been published. Another one for the fans of long-form erotica. Thanks again for your interest, your support, your kind comments and most of all your patience!