All Comments on 'The Temptations of Dee Pt. 06'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Liked it as per my top vote.

Looking forward to reading how Izeye helps Anna fulfil her destiny.

'

Siska100Siska100almost 4 years ago

I found the old text refocused me on Dee, whom the story's about and the new text filled in the voids. Very good story, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love!!!

I adore this story. The cross over with Georgia is brilliant. Such great writing and storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

Great story. You did a great job showing what a slut she is. Making these excuses to duck other men. Maybe her husband is working hard to a roof over head and the pleasure a nasty white wife demands. Very contradiction women. Nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Dee will walk into a new life at Tubman. Seeing so many black teenagers and seeing how many boys and girls get turned on by the clothes she bought at the Foundations clothing store. David pissed her off and she packs a bag and takes off to sleep in the apartment of Jess. Divorce papers filed and Dee gives him everything including house and full custody of the kids to spite him.

Pregnancy comes and she revels in the black baby bump growing inside her while getting positive feedback from the black girls in her class The old Dee is replaced by the new Dee with an black afro to replace her suburban Mom look.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
Challenge 5 has been submitted and Chalenge 6 is one-third complete so should follow by the end of the month if all goes well. Thanks for all the support and kind comments