The Temptations of Dee Pt. 10

Story Info
White MILF teacher and Anna get truly Blacked.
19.8k words
4.72
46.3k
38

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/11/2022
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,230 Followers

Sorry for the long delay. Pressure of work I'm afraid. Hope you all enjoy it.

Graduation

Their final session hadn't taken five minutes as it turned out. Instead it was done in three and a half.

Dee had stuck by her clothing convention. She'd worn a striped blouse, with the top two buttons undone of course, color co-ordinated with a tight navy skirt that ended just above the knee and which was held in place by a two inch wide black belt. She wore hold-ups and kitten heels to complete her look. She knew her young men would appreciate it.

Indeed they had - except for one thing. When Bobo casually asked her to raise her skirt she did so. He clicked his fingers and pointed. Dee eased her panties down and then stepped out of them. She handed the young African-American man his prize to the loud approval of his friends.

"That the course finished?" Pops asked with a hungry look in his eye.

Dee filed the last of the paper-work away in her briefcase. "All completed."

"Time we bailed then." He pushed back his chair and stood up. His three friends followed suit a split-second later. "Your ride's safe here - we'll get you back tomorrow." He paused for a long moment and then raised an eyebrow. "If that sounds good to you?"

Dee moistened her lip with the tip of her tongue. There was no doubt what was being proposed here. She already knew that she was going to take them up on their offer. "Why are we waiting around?"

***

She had half expected that they would just go to one of the men's places and party but her ex-students had other ideas. First they stopped off at a small building with no advertising outside. It wasn't the best part of town and there was a sizable African-American gentleman leaning against the wall by the door. Dee cast a glance at Pops.

"It's cool - you'll see. This place is just a little more relaxed..."

She had an idea what they meant the moment she stepped in through the door. She hardly noticed the security checking out her white girl booty - that was par for the course round here. The room was smoky and the smell in the air was known to Dee. As a teacher she had a firm policy on drugs. It seemed whoever ran this place was much less strict - at least so far as weed was concerned.

"Want some bud?" That was Malik

She shook her head quickly - just breathing in the air of this place was likely to get her high!

"Good call teach - they 're all slingin' real low-grade high-yield shit nowadays. Harsh as fuck. Now when I was..."

"Teach don't wanna hear about that," interrupted Pops. "Teach wants her beer - wants to watch the entertainment. We timed it right - Tamika's up."

Malik took the hint. He headed off to the makeshift bar.

Dee looked at Pops with a smile. "You trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me?"

"Drunk - no. Take advantage of you - most certainly." He looked back with an answering smile, one of total confidence.

A girl was dancing on a raised area in the middle of the space. She was a dark-skinned Latina - already naked save for a garter and a tiny g-string. The space around her platform was crowded with men, all of them African-American or Hispanic. Wads of notes were being waved at her from every direction and Tamika danced from side to side to collect her tribute. Singles would be thrown on stage as she danced or twerked. The girl knew what her audience liked and was extremely well-equipped to provide it.

"Damn look at that." Dre seemed mesmerized - his eyes following every gyration and movement of Tamika's bubble-butt.

Fives and tens were permitted to be tucked into Tamika's garter - which meant some fine close-up action for the lucky benefactor. Hands stroking the smooth coffee skin - a fortunate or generous man allowed a kiss or to put his head between her breasts. Then, with graceful ease, she swirled back out into the centre of her platform.

Tamika was a pro - beautiful and graceful and magnificently mercenary. A long floral tattoo ran all the way down one leg. She worked her crowd with skill. Her eyes ran over them looking for her next green. As they swept her audience she saw Dee and suddenly reached out an arm and pointed.

Dee had just finished her beer way too quickly - encouraged by her men - and had been presented with a second. Now she found eyes all over the little make-shift club turned towards her. Dee saw the dancer on stage click her fingers and point again. At the same moment a hand gently pushed her in the small of her back.

"Go enjoy yourself Teach." Dee heard Pops as he spoke into her ear. The music was banging out but she still heard the roar of approval when she took her first step towards that little stage.

Was it the alcohol? Well hardly - even a beer drunk quickly didn't have that much effect. The weed smoke in the air? Probably not. It was all much more basic and earthy than that. She was here to experience life, raw and vivid. She was here to please her men and she knew what they wanted her to do. So she did it.

The crowd parted to let her through but hands came out to pat and squeeze her butt as she went by. She hardly noticed - her eyes were fixed on those of the dancer. Tamika's face had broken into a smile of triumph as soon as Dee had begun to move towards the stage. The dancer was perhaps 5'3", more likely 5'2", but her curvy form was firmly in command of the occasion.

Strong hands lifted her up onto the stage and Tamika instantly pounced. She pulled Dee to her and their mouths met. Tamika's insistent tongue found Dee's and began to work it. Dee felt the big naked breasts pushed up against her and felt Tamika's arms enfold her. Yes indeed there was absolutely no doubt who was in charge. The club was a bedlam of loud music and shouts and cheers of approval.

Tamika raised one arm and gave a signal. The music changed into a new insistent fast beat. The lyrics were fast and almost impenetrable above the din but Dee heard 'white ho' a few times and sort of got the general idea. She found herself almost mesmerized by the movements of Tamika's curvy form. The mischievous prompting of the young dancer's dark brown eyes, the long raven black hair cascading down her back as she wiggled and thrust her big butt out towards her baying crowd of admirers.

"Fuckin' do it Teach, perrear - show these horn-dogs what a cracka girl can do." Tamika shouted to her - the words still barely distinguishable above the din of the music and the crowd.

It registered - the dancer's use of the nickname given to her by her students. In that moment she knew that she had been set up by the young men and she also reasoned why. They wanted to see her flaunt herself before this crowd of Black strangers. She felt her excitement ratchet up a notch. She took a deep breath and then consciously tried to imitate what Tamika was doing.

There was an immediate burst of sound - a fresh roar from the watching crowd. Dee knew that Tamika had her seriously out-gunned in the butt department. The young dancer had a gorgeous big bubble butt, firm and perfectly curved for the enjoyment of her admirers. Dee, for all her efforts, would only every have a white girl butt. The crowd didn't seem to care. She was, at the very least, getting maximum points for participation!

Tamika pushed her legs apart and began making low squats with her hands on her bare thighs. She undulated her body and especially that big firm booty. All the time her eyes were on Dee - her mouth set in a half-mocking smile. Here the gym work did come in handy. Dee did her best to follow Tamika and was rewarded with a laugh of triumph.

"Yeah - you a white slut fo' sure. Now we best give these fuckas a show!"

Tamika closed the distance and the two women's lips again met. The bedlam of noise didn't stop Dee feeling the other's strong nimble fingers finding and undoing the buttons of her blouse. As they continued their work the noise just seemed to get louder and Dee's tongue continued to dance a surprisingly gentle duet with that of Tamika.

The Latina dancer was curvy and very beautiful - her every movement had total poise and grace. She also had to be about fifteen years younger than Dee. It could have been daunting to share a stage with such a sexy and wanton mistress of her craft. It wasn't. Dee found herself carried along by Tamika's movements - wanting to go wherever the younger woman took her. Every stage of her display to the raucous crowd seemed as inevitable, as natural, as NECESSARY as the previous one had been and as the next one would be.

Strong hands seized her shoulders and spun her. Then those same lithe brown hands stripped the blouse off her and threw it to the floor among the crumpled dollar bills. Another roar from the crowd - another reminder of how much these men were enjoying her display. Her husband would have called it her humiliation, her disgrace. She didn't feel humiliated or disgraced - on the contrary she felt an amazing rush of sexual power. Even as she was putty in this young dancer's hands she still revelled in the knowledge that so many men wanted her, so many men desired her. On top of that these were not just any men. These were strong men of the streets - men who could appraise and judge fine female flesh at a glance. Her husband was a fool. He had discounted her as a soccer mom years ago. These men could still appreciate her needs and desires, these men still wanted to take her and make her their sexual plaything, their sexual property. Many might only want her for tonight but that didn't matter. Their lust for her was obvious and in so many cases they were just the type of men that she had discovered were so intoxicating for her. She couldn't talk too much about drugs - they had never been her thing. However, she really doubted there could be any high as profound as this one - knowing that these supremely masculine Black men wanted her.

There was no doubting that fact. The intense noise of the crowd, the notes being thrown on their little stage and what she knew was there but couldn't see. The bulges in the mens' pants, the beautiful Black cocks yearning to be released and set free. Yearning to be set to work on the white slut up on stage. For a moment she wondered if Tamika would just throw her to the crowd - let the men have their way with her. She felt the instant rush of desire - her sexual being responding to such an extreme fantasy that could so easily become reality. From the moment she had stepped up onto the stage she had belonged to Tamika. The Latina would decide her destiny. Again she felt the rush of desire through every part of her. Turned on not only by the appreciation of her own sexuality by the crowd but also by the knowledge that she had surrendered its control twice tonight, first to her young men and then to Tamika. Every fibre of her being thrilled to the ironic but undoubted power of that surrender. She was going where they took her tonight and she couldn't wait!

Dee moaned as strong supple brown fingers squeezed her breasts and teased her already rock-hard nipples. She felt herself spun again and then Tamika's mouth was on her breast sucking her and then lashing her nipple with a strong young tongue. Dee put back her head and howled. She felt her legs quiver a little as the crowd roared again in response. Dollar bills flew through her field of vision. Tamika's hands began to work her belt. The Latina dancer was going to display her prize without limits or restraint. In moments the belt was unfastened and Dee's skirt slid down her legs. For a moment she thought her panties still covered her but then she remembered that they were in Bobo's pocket.

"Oh my God," she moaned. Her mouth was still open as Tamika kissed her again. Their tongues dancing a delicate, complicated dance of discovery. Just as before - except now Dee was naked save for her hold-ups and kitten heels. Just as before - except now Tamika's skilled brown fingers had found wet white pussy and were exploring. Dee gasped - felt her breath transferred to the Latina's mouth. Felt the bond between them.

Tamika was soon shouting into her ear - still barely audible over the booming music and the roaring crowd. "Now you learnin' Teach. Now you know how it is. Seen them rings - both them rings - but when Tamika calls you gonna come runnin. Gata - Mamey - Si." The fingers found their goal and started working Dee's pussy and clit. Shamelessly, blatantly, obvious to every man watching. The white woman was being owned - and they fucking loved it.

Dee felt her legs quiver with lust and immediately Tamika lowered her to the floor in a fluid motion. Dee felt the latina under her and then suddenly they had rolled. Now she felt paper under her body - the currency scattered all over their little stage. Tamika kept rolling her until Dee's legs were up and open. Her bare white pussy exposed and vulnerable for just a second before a hungry brown mouth claimed it.

Tamika was a young woman with skills. Shaka and some of the men she had been with and left her with no complaints in the pussy-eating department. However, it was undeniable that Tamika took things to a whole higher level. Her attentions were detailed and relentless, playing that white pussy like... Fuck, Dee didn't know what it was like - she had NEVER known anything like it. It wasn't subtle. Tamika was aiming on getting her off for the crowd just as soon and as hard as she could. It didn't take long. That pussy had been beautifully primed to explode by the earlier events and now Tamika's tongue on her clit lit the touch-paper. Dee howled and sobbed and frantically clutched at the young dancer's surprisingly powerful body. Tamika just kept working her and forced Dee to keep coming until all there recognised her conquest. Only then did she raise an arm in a new signal.

Bobo was at the rail now and threw two objects onto the stage. Tamika moved quickly - real horny men were good tippers. There was business to be done. A garter was pushed up onto Dee's right leg and then a collar was clipped around her neck. Tamika gave a little tug on the attached leash and then smiled up into Dee's face. A sculpted eyebrow twitched upwards in amusement. Combining business with pleasure was always fun.

Dee was led around the edge of the stage. Money was pushed into her garter while other dark hands reached out to feel her butt or try to get to her pussy. Tamika knew her trade. Dee was always just that little out of reach for hands that didn't offer the required tribute. Hands reaching too far were slapped aside. That wasn't on the agenda tonight.

Finally the circuit was completed and the music dropped. There was a final roar of approval from the crowd as Tamika collected the currency from Dee's garter. That girl never disappointed! As if to confirm it Tamika signalled to Bobo again. As he stepped on stage she gave him Dee's leash. "Best you boys get this cracka bitch home and give her the fuckin' she's needin."

Pops, Malik and Dre formed a little honor guard as they hustled their naked and leashed ex-teacher through the crowd and back out to their ride.

Only in the back seat between Malik and Dre did Dee realise that she was still wearing their collar and heels but that was all she was wearing.

"Enjoy that?" She saw Pops' eyes in the rear-view mirror.

"My clothes...?"

There was a chuckle to her right from Malik. "Only a couple a' minutes to my brotha's place. But you best duck down out of sight." His arm took her shoulder and guided her head down into his lap. Dee wasn't surprised by what she found waiting for her there. Malik had clearly enjoyed their little show! He had pulled down his joggers to let his big Black cock free. She licked and sucked it - giving him all her attention until she felt the vehicle pull to a stop.

The door opened and Malik casually swung her over his shoulder to carry her up to the door.

"Damn son - what you got there?" Dee had a vague impression of a figure seated on the neighbouring stoop. The fizz and flare as he took a drag on his cigarette. Briefly illuminated white hair confirming the slight crack in the voice.

"Entertainment," was Malik's simple answer.

"When she's worn you boys out send her over to me." A cackle of laughter was joined by the deeper laughs of her four young men.

Malik suddenly turned and walked a couple of steps over towards the old man. Dee was shocked - gave a little squirm of protest. Malik's big black hand firmly smacked her behind and drew a squeal. "Behave," he growled. Then his hand rubbed the smooth pale skin of Dee's buttock. "Might be a bit rich for yo' blood Roose. Might have to check yo' bill-fold before you ask to play with this little ho."

Dee felt another hand reach up to stroke her butt and then to gently trace the course of her pussy lips. "Damn," the old man said, "she'd be worth saving up for. That is some fine pussy."

"Give her a smack for being a naughty girl," suggested Dre.

"Think of a lot I'd like to give her - a smack ain't in the running." The old man waved an arm. "Get her indoors before Maisie sees her or I have a fuckin' coronary. Enjoyed meeting her tho." His laugh followed them into Bobo's crib.

***

"You complaining Malik - ain't you already got yo' dick sucked. Put Teach down so she can show us some of them moves like back at the club."

Malik grumbled for a moment and then went to join his friends. Dre gave him a crooked smile and then handed him a freshly rolled joint. "No rush bro' - we got all night - all tomorrow too if needs be." The lighter sparked and Malik took a long drag. He savoured the smoke before nodding his appreciation to his friend. It was the good stuff - not that shit that got sold to college white boys.

Malik and Dre were sat with Pops on the big couch. Bobo handed Dee a beer and then went to sit in the only other chair. Anyone else sitting down would have to go through the open door into the other room and use the big bed waiting there.

"Enjoy yo'self at the club Teach?" Dre had a mischievous smile on his youthful face. These men were so young, almost young enough to be her...

Dee took a long pull on the beer. It would have to be the last of the night. She wanted her wits about her. Not because she distrusted these young men. No - rather she wanted to make sure that she savoured tonight to the maximum, enjoyed every moment to the full.

"Show us them moves Teach." Pops was looking at her. She noticed the intensity of his gaze, then noticed him starting to unbutton his shirt. Her glance moved across to the others - saw they were all waiting too. Four young Black men - four beautiful Black cocks - all for her and all waiting for her.

"You sure you want me to dance?" She gave them a teasing smile. She felt her power as a desirable sexy woman. She wanted to demonstrate that power and she knew just how to do it.

"Fuck yeah," or a variation on that theme was growled out from three mouths. Bobo was the exception - he simply smiled and nodded. His eyes were fixed on her too though, with just the fascination and desire that showed in those of his friends. Dee knew that she had them all - it was simply for her to enjoy now.

"Guess I'd better dance then." She knew what they wanted - had seen and mirrored Tamika's Movements earlier at the club. Now she would repeat them here - with an audience much more up close and personal. She soon realised that it was her first time giving a lap dance but at least it was to a very friendly audience. It saved time that she was already only wearing her heels and her hold-ups.

Dee moved over to Pops. His shirt was off - revealing a muscular broad chest. She ran her hands over the firm dark skin - felt the strength and youth there. She smiled and giggled as she looked into his eyes, showing her approval. Pops reached out a hand to cup her breast. His thumb skilfully toyed with her already hard nipple. Dee leaned forward to give him better access and as she did she felt hands on the tops of her thighs. Then the warm wetness of a tongue at her pussy.

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,230 Followers