All Comments on 'The Tenant'

by cutebabysadie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008over 2 years ago

OMG, being exposed as a sissy and being cuckold by an Alpha in front of your wife is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to Mark cumming in Kyle's mouth in the future chapters!

CompersionistCompersionistover 2 years ago

Get the names right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love it. You do such great work. Him being a college kid and having such a huge cock and breeding the wife is my biggest turn on ever!!! Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this goes under gay not loving wife anyway 2/5 the characters just felt bland

cutebabysadiecutebabysadieover 2 years agoAuthor

It’s in Fetish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

lost interest as characters did prrsonality flips at drop of a hat

dingusmcmingusdingusmcmingusover 1 year ago

Started out well, got progressively more ridiculous. Mark's cockiness and playing on Kyle's fears was good. Kyle giggling coquettishly within a couple of hours of their meeting was not.

wmbgwmbgover 1 year ago

Love your stories. They remind me of my younger days. I was a police officer in a small town years ago. A teenage boy - David, from our church, developed the hots for my wife. He would show up at all times to talk to Debbie. I teased Debbie that David wanted her to take his virginity. At one point, I told David to stop coming over. He looked at me & paused, and said, "NO!" For some reason, this turned me on. I told him Debbie's her own woman. Debbie thinks you are cute, so I have no say if you want to fuck her. I surprised myself. He started hanging out all the time & in front of me asked Debbie for hugs. Then kiss hello & goodbye. He would smirk at me but this turned me on. I lied to Debbie & told her David told me he was going to be the man in my house. Debbie asked if I had corrected him. I told her I did not want to hurt his feelings so I told him it was ok to try.

Debbie told me I was a fool. David started getting bolder. touching & kissing Debbie. I lied to Debbie & told her there was a prowler in the area & I wanted David to stay over when I am on nights. Debbie saw right thru it & stated, so a horny teenager is going to be protecting your wife or your wife's pussy? I smiled & said both. I lied to David & told him Debbie thinks you are a better man than me. She wants you to stay over when I am on nights. David came over & in front of Debbie, I stated, "Mr. David, my home is yours," & I gave him a key. Debbie yelled wait to me but David shut her up by kissing her hard. I walked out to work. When I got home the next morning, David was naked next to Debbie in my bed. Debbie was smiling & told me WOW! David doesn't stop."

I looked at David's dick, and I said Honey am I sleeping here in my bed?

David spoke up & said "Nope!" This is mine now & reached over & placed his hand on Debbie's pussy. He told me to go look in the other bedroom. I walked in there & all my clothes had been dumped on the floor. After putting the clothes away David & Debbie naked came into the room. David stood behind Debbie told me to jerk off while I thanked him for taking my wife & home from him. And that is what I did.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
what stupidity

husband was in the closet wife a whore. i would've cut his cock off upstairs before he met my wife.

dou1t2dou1t2over 1 year ago

To bad you cant figure out his name Mark or Matt?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"He notices my wife and I's gazes" I's? Really? That, and so many missing commas had me distracted. Your writing is hot, your spelling and punctuation are not. Please find an editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous