The Tenth Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did wonder, briefly, just how many condoms we were all going through. But also: worth it!

#

At one point, Eddie gently tapped our thigh to get our attention - this was while Eddie was fucking us, and while we were giving a blowjob to somebody else - "You should know, Nicole has been thinking the most amazingly raunchy things about you ever since she came inside my head."

And then, when we glanced back through the corner of my eye, Cora and I saw that Eddie was still talking, but the pitch and cadence of his voice had shifted as his body said, "I haven't come inside Eddie's head yet, but I'm really looking forward to it," and, even as he and Nicole continued to have their way with us, Eddie's face blushed at what Nicole had just made him say.

But luckily, Ravi laughed - good old Ravi, whose cheerful humor could be counted upon to bolster almost any bad pun - and Cora and I chuckled too, although the sound of our mirth was surely muffled by the cock in our mouth. Whose? Ah, yes, Quinn's cock! Anyway, we pulled off to smile at Eddie and Nicole.

Eddie leaned in and extended an arm to stroke our cheek - Cora's and my cheek, by now so, so wet with our own saliva from so many cocks slipping out of our mouth after we'd lustily sucked them - and Eddie's voice said, "You're so beautiful," and Eddie's fingers lingered over our jawline and chin so tenderly, even while his hips kept moving, his cock still sliding in and out of my body, and Cora and I felt another big rush of oxytocin. (Or perhaps it had been Nicole who'd said that? Who had cradled my face so gently? With so many people, so many personalities in so many bodies all surrounding me, it was sometimes hard to tell.)

And there was a moment when Sebastian and Shane found themselves near our head, and Cora and I reached out for their body, planning to take their penis into my mouth, but instead they leaned in and sweetly kissed us, and kept kissing, kept up that smoldering kiss until we were making out with open mouths, till we were savoring the sensation of our hot wet breath thrust up with every gasp between their parted lips as their face hovered over ours, the tips of our tongues touching, Cora and I finding ourselves absolutely unable to open our eyes. It was quite the kiss, and it made every movement of whomever was fucking us right then - Micah, wasn't it? -- feel more intense.

"Shane?" we'd whispered, after the kiss finally broke off, feeling like we were about to say something excessively sentimental or romantic, but S&S said back to us, "Sebastian is quite the kisser too, actually," and several people laughed, including Cora and me.

And I remember Noah, the sensation of him pushing into my body: he felt so big that we needed him to go slowly at first. And then, while he was fucking us, we couldn't manage to suck anybody's cock. Noah held our feet in his big hands and moved slowly in and out, in and out, and with wide eyes, Cora and I just watched. Just clung to our senses and hoped that the experience wouldn't overwhelm us. Noah kept checking in with us, and in between our little whimpers, we kept urging him on, "yes, yes, yes."

And I remember the moment when Cora and I were sucking a cock - Ravi's? Yvonne's? - when we felt a new set of lips lean in to eat us out, and this person, instead of getting us slick and then rising to stick it in, as so many of our contenders had been doing ... well, fuuuuuck, this person kept going. And going. We squirmed - god, how Cora and I squirmed! This soft mouth was eating us out and Cora and I realized that we were about to come. And so Yvonne pulled her cock back from our mouth, giving us room to breathe, and that's when I saw the top of Nicole's head between my legs.

Wasn't she in Eddie...? I tried to ask Cora inside my head, but instead of answering me, Cora just made us groan.

Nicole had used a scrunchy to put her hair up in a messy bun. Her shoulders were bare; Nicole must've taken off her shirt to do this. And - fuck! - Cora and I gasped again, reaching, trying to clutch at Nicole's head - we felt so absurdly warm and wet. Our muscles were quivering and Nicole kept on using her mouth, her tongue, and even crooked two fingers up inside us, and, with Cora's mind clutching at mine inside me, and with both of us using my body's hands to clutch at Nicole's hair, shuddering (me) and shouting (Cora), oh god how exquisitely we came.

It took a little while, with our heartbeat still reverberating through our head, before our vision cleared up enough for Cora and me to really see again. We made eye contact with Nicole and tried to smile, but Cora and I felt like absolute jelly, a puddle of sex melting right there on the blanket. Chest heaving, breath heavy, we gazed at Nicole with adoration for how she'd made us feel.

Nicole gave us a smirk - her chin shimmered, the whole lower half of her face was so wet - and she said, "I wanted to have you as myself."

"We're glad you did," Cora said, "but now," and we took another deep breath, "maybe, just, give us a minute?"

"Of course," Nicole said, cheerfully, and we watched her beckon to Trevor, mouthing a silent question, before rising to her feet and leaning in, laying her head upon our belly. We glimpsed an intricate pattern inked over the pale skin of Nicole's left shoulder blade - we'd never seen any, but Nicole must have at least one tattoo. God, I thought, I'd gotten her so wrong.

Inside my head, Cora murmured back, Me too.

Trevor had walked around our body; he was standing behind Nicole. We heard him ask, "You sure?" and Nicole said, "Mmm hmm," her voice resonating against our tummy. So Trevor knelt, unzipping Nicole's skirt and letting it fall, then pulling down her cream-colored underwear; we felt her cheek press into our body a bit more firmly as she stepped out of her clothes. After Trevor rose, we heard the telltale crinkle of another condom wrapper being torn open, the soft squirt of another palm-full of lubricant ... and then we felt Nicole shudder, her head sliding up closer toward our chest, her hands reaching up to clutch Cora's and mine (we'd been playing with her hair). Within moments, Nicole was making little grunts of pleasure. We felt her face sliding slightly back and forth; her breasts swung, brushing against Cora's and my inner thighs; Nicole tightly squeezed our hands.

Nicole had invited Trevor to fuck her.

Cora and I looked up at Trevor. He had both hands planted firmly on Nicole's rump. The contrast in skin tones was lovely: the milky skin of Nicole's upper thighs, the deepening blush of her rounded bum, and the rich lustrous brown of the backs of Trevor's hands.

Like what you see?, I thought to Cora.

He's hot, right?, she thought back to me.

We giggled as we kept making eye contact with Trevor. I mean, yes, obviously, Trevor was hot. And I enjoyed watching his muscular body as he fucked Nicole. I just hadn't been sure what Cora would think. What with her blatantly obvious crush. But it seemed like Cora, too, was on team If-Everybody's-Having-Fun-Then-I'm-Having-Fun-Too.

Dear reader, I gotta say: it's a good team to be on!

A bead of sweat rolled down Trevor's forehead. For a moment, Trevor looked so serious, gazing at us.

But only for a moment: then his face broke into a huge grin. The man was having a blast. And he seemed thrilled to be sharing this moment of pleasure with us.

Ravi (or Yvonne?) reached out and gently pinched my nipple. Cora and I shuddered.

Then we heard Rick say, "That's quite a sight. Is anyone else ready to come?"

From our left, Micah said, "Oh, right! I'm sorry, team, I've been negligent in my organizational duties! Should we ask them to kneel?"

But Cora and I quickly conferred inside my mind, and then we asked, "Um, we know the shadow figure was kneeling, but do you think it would still count as fulfilling the performance if, um, if Nicole and Trevor could make a little room, and then people maybe came on us like this, while we were still ..."

Shane (using Sebastian's voice) asked, "You'd still like to be fucking?"

Which, I mean, THANK YOU Shane, for clarifying before I had to awkwardly spell it all out! Cora and I just nodded. "Mmm hmm."

And Yvonne (using Ravi's voice) asked, "Could we try using the wand on you?"

Cora and I nodded again, "Mmm hmm."

And so Trevor slid himself out of Nicole, and she rose to make room between my legs - Nicole staggered a little as she started walking, but then caught herself and came up toward Cora's and my left. As she moved, we got another glimpse of her tattoo - it was something like planetary orbits, dark ink swooping majestically over her shoulder blade and down her back. There were words, too, but the words were in Latin, and anyway I couldn't make them out before Nicole had leaned in again and took Cora's and my nipple into her mouth, which, pfffwah!, made us close our eyes and moan. By the time we had opened our eyes again, Nicole had slung a knee up to rest her leg on the blanket alongside our body, and she was bracing herself for Trevor to thrust into her again. Then Ravi stepped in between Cora's and my still-spread legs. He and Yvonne plunged their cock into Cora and me.

"Wand me?" Ravi asked, and Quinn handed it to him. At which point Ravi pressed the vibrating bulb against my clit and my whole world went gooey, totally up-ending any ability I may once have had to distinguish between the various sensations thrumming over me, warmth spreading everywhere and the rhythmic sounds of Trevor's and Ravi's hips slapping up against Nicole's and my respective asses, and, god, Noah again was leaning in to kiss me and my mouth and lips were feeling as hot and wet and swollen as everything between my legs. Electricity seemed to crackle through the air. (And then I noticed that stray strands of Nicole's hair were standing on end and realized that electricity was literally coursing through me, which Cora was polite enough not to make a big deal over.)

As though far off in the distance - even though they couldn't have been standing more than a few feet away - we heard Micah ask, "Who's ready?"

And several voices - Cora and I were too overwhelmed to know for certain whose voice was whose - murmured their assents.

God, all those people had fucked me. All those people were about to come on me.

Inside my mind, Cora sultrily licked me. Then gave me a hug. Her mind did these things even as Nicole's body rocked over mine, fucking, even as Yvonne crooked Ravi's lips into a wicked little grin, still using Ravi's penis to fuck me while she held the vibrator over my clit. So much was going on, but the little gestures of affection from Cora were what undid me most.

Cora's mind, hugging me. Cora's voice whispering inside me, You just had your first orgy.

I groaned aloud. Inside I thought, Fuuuuuuck. And I also thought, So did you.

Cora was giggling. And she kept thinking, privately, just to me, They're going to make you so, so messy.

Us!, I thought, groaning again.

Honestly, I was lowing with deep, guttural animal noises. Cora and I were clutching my hands into little fists, sometimes reaching up to grab at our own hair, sometimes reaching out to clutch at Nicole's arm - Ravi and Yvonne were still using the wand on us while they were fucking my body, and Nicole's face was still jouncing upon my chest as Trevor fucked her - but I finally found a moment of coherence to think back to Cora, You wanted them to do this to you. Your body.

I know, Cora thought. But I'm liking this maybe even better. Getting to share it with you.

I moaned.

And, Cora thought, it's everything I imagined it would be.

I arched my back and groaned again.

And, can't you tell, Cora thought, that they're so SO hungry for you?

"Fuck!" I shouted, loudly, when we started coming.

(Of all the times my body had shouted that evening, nearly all of them had actually been Cora shouting with my voice. But that one, that shout: that had been me.)

When I stopped shuddering and opened my eyes, I noticed that Quinn was standing over me, masturbating. And Sebastian (and Shane). And Eddie. Cora and I opened our mouth. We licked whomever was close enough to lick, which, luckily, since they all took turns sliding in close over my face, ended up being all of them.

Ravi was laughing. We heard him say, "You look very ready, Eddie!"

"Uh huh," he moaned. But at the sound of Eddie's voice, Nicole looked up, too. We saw a momentary flicker of disappointment pass over her face.

"Oh, shoot," Nicole said - her words were coming out sharply, one at a time, since Trevor was still fucking her - "I'd, wanted ... to be with you ... when you, came."

For a moment, the people standing over us stopped masturbating.

But then Trevor said, "Nicole, if you're amenable, I'd be honored if you helped me come from in my body."

"That would be ... great ..." Nicole said, and then she looked up and made eye contact with Eddie. "You were great ... too," she said, and clearly meant it, because then she tipped her head and asked him, "Kiss me?"

Eddie said, "Your running monologue in my head was the most erotic experience of my entire life. Ever," and he leaned in. Eddie and Nicole kissed - for, like, ten seconds or more - just above my breasts. God, my nipples were so hard: one brushed up against the soft trim beard curving along Eddie's chin.

It was a surprisingly romantic moment - surprisingly, I say, because their kiss transpired just above my sweating, sex-radiant body, and because somebody else was fucking Nicole at the time (although Trevor had probably eased off for a moment so that Nicole and Eddie wouldn't knock teeth), and surprisingly, I say, because instead of following up their kiss with a romantic nothing or a tender couplet of Elizabethan poetry, Nicole said, "Before you come, could you stick it in again? So I can see what we looked like while we had her?"

Eddie laughed and asked, "Ravi?"

"Be our guest," Ravi and Yvonne said, handing over the magic wand. "And we'll take your place. We're ready to come any moment now, anyway."

So, disaster averted! Let this be a lesson to us all, dear reader: even during a torrid orgy, you can always make sure that everybody is going to have their best possible time by doing a little bit more talking!

Eddie stooped, found an unopened condom, then rolled it on and lubed himself up (seriously, that was a nice selection - a big thank you to whomever had brought that lubricant to our party! The room smelled pleasantly of desserts ... in addition to, you know, sex). Ravi and Yvonne pulled off their condom as they circled around my supine body and positioned themself near Cora's and my face. And it was delightful to watch Nicole's smile bloom when Eddie slid his cock into my body, and even Trevor looked momentarily surprised because Nicole's mirth must have given Trevor's cock a joyful little squeeze.

With Eddie's cock inside me, and a vibrator on my clit, and nine pairs of eyes staring, and the sight of so many people masturbating around my body, waves of pleasure were rolling through me. Cora and I were having the ride of our lives.

"Close," Yvonne said, gasping, still pumping Ravi's hand over his own cock (which was, I realized, quite similar to the way that she'd gotten Ravi off earlier that evening), "Ravi and I are really, really close."

Cora and I tilted our head, trying our best to get our mouth near Ravi's cock, hoping that we could lick it and tip Ravi and Yvonne all the way over the edge. We were about to dart out our tongue when we heard Micah's voice offering guidance: "Not near her eyes."

"Their eyes," corrected Rick, his voice ragged, clearly thinking about the fact that Cora was currently in my body with me. Thinking ... oh, god, right, Rick must have been thinking very intently about Cora being inside me, because even though she and I had turned our head toward Ravi, who was standing near our right shoulder, Rick must have just stepped up toward our left, and he ...

It startled me a little when Rick started coming! Honestly, I think Cora felt startled, too. Because we made a little yip sound when the first strand of semen landed on us, a long thin pulse that crossed our clavicle, and, despite all the other noises in the room - everybody's breaths, and Nicole's moans, and the sound of Trevor's legs rhythmically slapping against the backs of her thighs, and Eddie pumping into my own body - Cora was so attuned to the sound of Rick's breath and the usual movements of his body that our perception was dominated by his loud gasp, by the way that his hand had stopped rubbing as he loomed over us, clutching his pulsing cock. Rick was still coming, and his next spurt of semen flew even further, arcing over my body to land in Nicole's hair (Nicole's head was still turned, watching Eddie), smattering the top-knot of her messy bun.

Cora reached out our hand to touch it - to touch Rick's cum in Nicole's hair, because, I mean, of course she would, she loves that man so much - except that first, while we were reaching, Rick gasped again and we ended up with a strand of semen decorating my arm, too. Which I guess was maybe a bit surprising, since this was Rick's second orgasm of the evening. I wouldn't have expected for Rick to have so much left in him.

Perhaps Rick found the idea of coming on me very sexy.

Given the conversation that Cora and I had had inside my head, it seemed rather likely that I'd have a chance to conduct further experiments. To find out for sure whether, you know, Rick habitually produced prodigious amounts of semen, or if it was just that he was so turned on by the idea of ejaculating all over me.

Well, Cora and me. But we were inside my body.

And then, before Rick had moved away (or even caught his breath), we heard Ravi gulp. Then he and Yvonne were coming, too.

I mean, I knew that they'd been close already. And I'm pretty sure Yvonne enjoys the sight of masculine people coming. Maybe Ravi likes that sight, too. Because the pair of them came a lot, even though it was also Ravi's second orgasm of the evening.

Ravi and Yvonne came on our shoulder and our neck. Their semen felt watery and warm. Nicole's head was pressing down on our upper belly, just past our breasts, and although we couldn't see Eddie's lower body over the mass of Nicole's hair, we felt him speed up, thrusting harder and faster between our legs.

Cora brought our arm to our mouth - the arm with a short white strand of Rick's cum now embellishing my starlings - and she parted our lips.

I want you to taste him, she thought to me.

So I did. I opened our mouth the rest of the way, pressed my arm between our lips, our teeth, and fluttered our tongue over my own skin, lapping up Rick's cum. It tasted salty. Slightly bitter. Like sex.

"Oh, fuck," we heard Eddie say, and we felt him suddenly pull out. And he must have speedily pulled off his condom, too, because then we felt a spatter of warmth land over the hidden expanse of our pelvis and tummy.

"Daaaaang," we heard Trevor drawl, and Nicole was laughing.

"Oh, shit," Eddie said, "sorry, it was sudden, and ..."

"It's okay," Nicole assured him, her back still rippling with laughter.

"But, Micah, is that gonna ...?" Eddie was asking.

Oh, poor Eddie, needing everyone to reassure him! Like, please don't worry, Eddie! Coming is a happy thing!

"I'm pretty sure it'll be all good with the spell," Micah said. "You definitely came on her and Cora, too."