The Tenth Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then we heard Nicole say, "Eddie. Watch." And then we felt Nicole's plush lips roaming over our tummy, giving us little kisses, little licks ...

Cora pressed our own arm more firmly between our lips and bit down hard. Nicole was kinda kinky. I guess Cora was, too. And Cora was definitely turned on by the thought of her own desires being mirrored by Nicole.

Apparently Eddie had come on me and Cora and Nicole. And now Nicole was trawling her mouth over my belly, tasting it. With little licks and nips and swallows, Nicole was showing Eddie that everything between the two of them was more than okay.

"Well, fuck, that's a bit too hot for me," said Quinn, speaking surprisingly clearly for somebody on the verge of orgasm, and then we felt him coming. His semen landed on our nose and forearm. Some trickled into Cora's and my mouth. The major notes were the same as Rick's - salty, slightly bitter - but also, it tasted a little different. Enough that, with practice, I bet I could distinguish them by taste.

Inside my head, Cora asked, How many blowjobs do you think that would take?

More licks than a tootsie pop, I thought back to her, and it'd be more fun, too, because ...

But then Cora and I just groaned, because Noah had pushed his big wide cock inside of us again.

"Fuuuuuck," we said, and Noah paused, stilling his hips.

"Is this okay?" he asked.

"Yup," we said, "definitely okay. Just surprising. You're big."

And in return for our words, we got to watch a faint rosy pink bloom over Noah's cheeks. We met his eyes over the mound of Nicole's sex-mussed hair, and smiled. It feels pretty good to make a grown man blush.

But then Noah thrust again and Cora swung my arm back over our mouth and bit down again. Using our own body to muffle our shouts as Noah fucked us.

Until Shane and Sebastian tapped our shoulder.

"I know that having stuff in your mouth is fun, the gags and riding bits and all," Shane said, "but could you maybe move your arm? I think Sebastian here has a thing for lips."

"Oh ... uh, sure," Cora and I gasped. With another heavy breath, we shifted our arm (down to play with our own breasts) and tilted our neck to face them. (I mean, mostly Cora was the one who was playing with our breasts, all while thinking things like our nipples are so sensitive! to me.) And I was surprised to find that my skin was already so sticky. (I learned later that cum behaves differently when it comes from several different people, that it's more likely to coagulate - there are laboratory studies and everything! Those labs were all studying in vitro fertilization, but isn't it nice that you can also apply their findings to orgies?)

We opened our mouth for Sebastian and Shane - I wanted to suck them off - but they only kept their cock between our lips for a moment before shifting their weight back and sliding out of our mouth to masturbate. With their other hand, they brushed their thumb over Cora's and my lower lip, their touch simultaneously gentle and subduing.

"You two are very good at that," they said, "but we want for everyone to get to see."

Then we heard a buzz, and Noah - who was still gently fucking us - touched the vibrator to our clit. So Cora and I shuddered, and we kinda blanked on however long Sebastian and Shane spent masturbating, and were still only half aware when their cum landed on our chin and lips and mouth. Which, again, had a slightly different taste from each of the others! Don't get me wrong, I'd sucked off plenty of different people before that night, but it's different - more recognizable - having a whole group all in a single evening.

And that's when Nicole lifted her chest and turned to look at us. Trevor was still fucking her. Nicole's bun wobbled with every thrust, as did her breasts. Stray strands of hair stuck out from her head at odd angles, presumably where Rick's cum was drying. And her left cheek glistened with Eddie's cum. This was a side of Nicole that I'd definitely never anticipated: she looked like a rumpled, self-satisfied mess.

Imagine how YOU look, Cora thought to me.

We!, I thought back to her.

It's YOUR body, she reminded me, playfully, and, even at your most disheveled, can't you tell how sexy everyone thinks you are?

Inside my mind, Cora kissed me again.

And kept kissing me. Which I leaned into. God, Cora was so great - so encouraging, so kind - and she was making out with me inside my mind.

And then my wires crossed, because in addition to Cora's internal kiss, we felt a warm, wet mouth press against our real-world lips. Cora and I opened our eyes and saw Nicole, her face over ours, her eyes closed as she melted into our kiss. Our un-jouncing, romantic kiss - Noah was still holding the vibrator just over Cora's and my clit, which was a lot, but he wasn't thrusting, and apparently neither was Trevor. Everyone was letting Nicole and Cora and me have our little moment. Which was kind of ... I don't know. I mean, it was hot, yes, obviously, but also, just really ... nice?

I mean, honestly: to feel so well-sated from oodles of sex; surrounded by naked, well-intentioned, awesome people; to be literally dripping with cum ... and yet, in that moment, to also share such a sweet and simple moment of affection? How could that be anything but nice? A long, lingering kiss on the lips from somebody who was, I have to say, a pretty phenomenal kisser.

"I'm about to go join Trevor," Nicole whispered to me. "Do you think I could have you on your knees, like the shadow was doing?"

Cora almost made us start nodding, but I spoke up first. "Nicole, bless you for lending us your wand. It's made this extra amazing. Get Noah to crank it up and help us come another time, and then all of you can have us any way you please," I said.

Nicole laughed, smiling down at us, and kissed us one more time. "Okay. Noah, can you take care of that while Trevor and I cast this spell?"

"Can do," Noah announced cheerfully, at which point he both resumed moving his hips and also pressed whatever button needed pressing in order to make the magic wand start to pulse like it was coming.

Dear reader, I wasn't sure how long the next orgasm would take, and even now, I have no idea how much time must have passed just then. All I know is that time was dilating for us very strangely while Cora and I thrashed about with the taste of three? Four? Five? different people's semen in our mouth, and in addition to Noah's big wandless paw, we had several people's hands roaming over us, massaging all that cum into our skin, and the experience was definitely verging on psychedelic - a woozy ripple of reality while Cora was growling out obscenities with my mouth - and so, by the time I could fully understand what was happening again - which must have been at least two orgasms later - Noah had eased himself out of us and Cora and I were lying in a big wet puddle on that floating sheet.

I know that at least enough time for Nicole to cast the spell had passed, because when Cora and I finally settled down, Trevor was leaning in to kiss us, and, although the texture of his lips felt very different, the subtle movement of his lips made clear that this was actually Nicole kissing us again. (And in the process, mussing Trevor's lips and chin with several men's cum.)

"Kneel for us," Nicole directed when she broke off the kiss, her voice rich and resonant as it rose from Trevor's chest.

"We'd love to," Cora and I said. "Help us up?"

"Of course," Nicole giggled. "Watch: now that I'm Trevor, I bet I'm so fucking strong!" And so Nicole reached under our back and under our legs and scooped us up with her big, muscular arms. She swept us up into the air like we weighed nothing, hugging our body tight against her chest.

Her chest - Trevor's chest - was slightly slick with sweat, since this body had just been fucking ...

Herself?, Cora thought to me.

Which, well, yes. God, Eddie's spell was weird.

But also really, really great. Because I had loved having Cora inside my body with me.

Case in point: since Cora's mind was currently inside my body, the scent of Trevor's sweat smelled absolutely amazing to me.

So instead of answering Cora, I just giggled.

What's so funny?, she thought to me.

She's gonna come on you, I answered.

And you!, Cora thought back to me.

Well, Trevor's gonna be thinking about you, I thought.

Well, Noah's gonna be thinking about YOU, she thought back, with her mind giving mine a hug.

And Micah?, I thought.

Hmmm, she thought back. I dunno. I'm not sure either of us is their type. But Micah's a good sport.

They are!, I thought.

But by then, Trevor and / or Nicole was setting our body back down on our feet, so Cora and I needed to wrap up our internal conversation so that we could once again interact with the world outside my head.

"Do you want for us to kneel, the way I did with Quinn?" Cora asked.

"That'd be great," Nicole and Trevor said. We glanced, and Noah was nodding, too. As was Micah. Which meant we were all set.

Cora and I knelt. We lifted our chin and tried to give the people standing around us the sultriest of smiles. (This was mostly my doing - I mean, Cora is great, but her smiles tend to be more 'bubblegum' than like 'libidinous smolder'.) Our audience had their hands upon their own cocks, masturbating.

"Can I ...?" Rick asked, tapping Trevor and Nicole on the shoulder. And of course Trevor's body simply smiled and laughed and made room for Rick inside the growing circle that was looming over Cora and me.

Okaaaay ... breathed Cora.

Which, yes, this was probably another piece of evidence suggesting that Cora's boyfriend thought I was pretty.

"Any other second comers?" Micah asked our classmates.

"Thirds, actually," said Ravi, gleefully, and "Yvonne and I are willing to give it the ol' college try!"

And so soon Cora and I were surrounded, kneeling there upon the soft carpeting, everyone gathered close around us with cocks in their hands and lust upon their faces. Well, almost everyone: Sebastian and Shane had dropped to their knees just behind our body and wrapped an arm around our chest; with their mouth, they nuzzled our neck; with their other hand, they turned on the magic wand again and touched it between our legs.

"Lowest setting, please," Cora and I whispered back to them. "We've had a lot already."

"Is this too much?" Sebastian and Shane asked, lifting the wand away from us momentarily.

"No, it's perfect," we said, snaking an arm back to give Sebastian's bum a little squeeze. "This much is perfect, and ..."

"Can I see you suck him?" we heard Nicole ask, brandishing Trevor's cock right in front of our face.

"Mmm hmm," Cora murmured, making our body wetter at the prospect. She lifted our hands to him, then parted our lips and took as much of Trevor as we could manage into our mouth. His pubic hair had dried in stiff little coils, with an ever so slightly sour scent - I could detect a mix of that vanilla-scented lubricant, and my own sex, and Nicole's, who must have come with this cock inside her. As Cora sucked, I thought about that: how this penis had been inside Nicole, had been inside me, had been inside Cora's body, too, earlier that evening, and, god, now I had it in my mouth, as though my parted lips could be the welcoming sex between each of our legs ...

I don't think Cora expected to have another orgasm just from giving a blowjob. (While, admittedly, Shane and Sebastian were pleasuring us with Nicole's vibrator.) But I couldn't help it - that train of thought felt so intensely sexy, and when I came, she obviously did too.

And when our orgasm had finally passed, Nicole and Trevor leaned in close, grabbed Cora and me gruffly by our hair, and tilted our head back to kiss us greedily on the mouth.

"You good?" they asked when let us catch our breath.

Our head felt all wobbly, but we tried our best to corral those wobbles into a nod. To make clear that we were still one-hundred percent yes! Although, god, at that point, I had to push Sebastian's arm away.

"Give me a minute, please," I said, with a smile, "I'm, I'm good, I'm ready, I'm ..."

I was at a loss for words, but luckily Cora was inside me, and she took over my faculty for speech: "Just come on us," she whimpered, and closed our eyes with a throaty little hum of anticipation.

And, finally - finally - our gathered group obliged.

With eight people gathered close around us (eight bodies - eleven people, I suppose), many of whom were attempting to work up to their third orgasm of the evening, we spent a few minutes kneeling there with our eyes closed. At first I was just tingling with anticipation, feeling my heart pound inside our chest while Cora used our mouth to coo sexy nothings to our classmates - "We want you, we want you, we want you" - and listening to the rustling sounds of eight people masturbating, and the ragged breaths of eight bodies approaching dramatic release - and then we heard Noah's voice, "You might be done, but if you're not, could you use this again, you're just, it looks so sexy when you're having fun," and we felt him touch the weight of the magic wand's shaft into our hand, and Cora turned it on again, and she touched it to our clit again, and, again, wow. A single spell cast really well - is there anything more that you'd want from a wand?

With Trevor's voice, Nicole said, "I like seeing you with my toy," and I moaned again, and Cora raked our free hand over our folded thigh. And somebody - Eddie? -- groaned a quick, "Oh, shit" and then our open-mouthed moan tasted salty.

After that, I definitely couldn't parse the various sounds of our classmates' grunting (although at one point Cora chirped That's Rick! to me, and I have no reason to doubt her). Everything blurred into a warm palette of indiscriminately pleasurable sensations: people's overwrought gulps and groans surrounding us; the electric buzz between our legs; the punctuation of droplets or entire strands of cum falling over us, sometimes landing viscous, sometimes spilling down our skin like rain. I felt a faint pressure slide down the ridge of my eyebrow along my closed eyelid: Cora admonished me to keep both eyes tightly shut. The side of my nostril tingled as more cum gathered there. And, god, I guess I hadn't realized just how much cum eight people's cum would be: soon our whole face felt ticklish, slippery ... some of their semen had reached my sternum, my chest ... so much was trickling down my neck ... I even felt some pooling in the recess of my navel ... while my mouth, my face, my hair must have been covered ... and also, god, Cora was keeping up a running commentary inside me, even while buzzing us with that vibrator, filling my mind with her words, They're cumming so much because they all think you're so fucking hot, thinking things like Noah just fucked you with that big dick, thinking I love being here with you but someday I want to put my mind inside Rick's head and fuck you and then I'll drop you to your knees and come all over your face, too.

That last thought, that's the one that did it for me. Dripping and shaking and wet all over, with Cora's voice lustily propositioning me inside my head, I came one last time that night.

#

EPILOGUE

#

Given that we were thoroughly, thoroughly done for the night, Cora had set the wand aside. But also, we couldn't see; there was way too much semen on our face for us to even consider trying to open our eyes.

And then, inside my mind, Cora gave me one last hug, followed by the mental equivalent of a quick kiss on the cheek ... at which point her spirit wisped away, departing to rejoin her own body. It was a strange sensation, having Cora leave - she had been inside me for no more than an hour, but as soon as she was gone, I missed her immensely.

And also ... well, I felt a little silly. She had left me there. Naked, kneeling, and disheveled onstage. Essentially helpless since I still couldn't see.

But then I felt someone gently dabbing at my skin, cleaning off my eyes and cheeks with a soft and fleecy fabric. And I didn't need to see to know that this must be another gray blanket; I didn't need to hear her voice to feel certain that Cora had come right back to take care of me.

"I think your eyes are good," she said, then added, "I hope. But, come on, you might still want to keep them closed while I lead you to the shower."

Which, right - in that moment, I totally understood why the Divinorium needed a shower in the apartment suite above the library.

Cora led me to the bathroom, turned the shower on for me, and, after the water was warm, helped me into the enclosure. Then she left me to it. The shower was great. Nicer than the showers in our dorm (not to mention the relief of being able to rinse my face, eyes closed, without worrying that monsters might sneak in). The bar of body soap was scented like blood orange. The face soap was gentle. There were bottles of flowery conditioner and shampoo.

In lieu of a towel, Cora had cracked the door and slipped in another fresh gray blanket; also, either Cora or someone else had managed to turn one of the gray blankets into a warm, soft bathrobe. The robe felt luxurious when I pulled it around my freshly clean and somewhat tender body, as though the fabric was also an extension of Cora's hug. She made it just for me, I thought.

When I slipped out of the steamy bathroom, I found that the whole room was bedecked in gray blankets: other people were also wearing gray blankets that had been turned into bathrobes; Trevor had made thirteen gray blankets hover above the ground as mattresses; we'd be using gray blankets for our bedding and as our pillows.

I cocked an eyebrow at Cora, and she shrugged - I imagined that she would soon start working on variations of that spell, testing whether there were ways for her to conjure fabrics other than a single size of soft gray blanket - but then the rest of our classmates noticed that I'd emerged from my shower and, well ... everyone started clapping.

I must've blushed so hard from embarrassment. But, also? It feels pretty grand to have a whole roomful of people go on clapping for nearly a minute, all of them so clearly thrilled to have just fucked you, and to be thinking that the occasion merits an extended celebration.

Then Ravi asked, "Oh, in the bathroom, were there toothbrushes, did you see?"

"Sorry, I didn't look," I said. "Want me to check?"

"No, no, you get comfortable! I can look for us." And Ravi hopped up and waltzed past me ... but not without giving me a big bear hug and a chaste kiss upon my cheek.

Once again, I was incandescently blushing.

After a few moments, Ravi poked his head out of the bathroom to say, "There are, behind the mirror. And the handles each match the colors of our usual robes, so I believe this one is mine."

And so, one by one - and occasionally two by two, with Cora and Rick, Sebastian and Shane, Quinn and Nicole - we went through our nightly ablutions and settled down to sleep.

When I closed my eyes, I slept so, so soundly, for the first time in ... god, for the first time in who knows how long. All that sex, and the sense of safety from the upper-year students just outside, guarding the door: I woke up feeling amazing.

#

When we left the apartment suite the next morning, each of us filing down the staircase and out the door, those upper-year classmates looked bleary-eyed but smug. They were clearly pleased to have given us that experience - I wondered how much they'd overheard through the doorway - and, also, they were practically glowing. Their hands shone, their necks, even their faces (despite their dark-rimmed, tired eyes) with a luminescence not unlike The Spell. As though in the space of one single night, their own powers had greatly magnified.