The Test Pt. 02

Story Info
After 6 hours of edging, Erica is given more than she wants.
2.1k words
4.63
11.3k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt drives Erica home, because she's in no state to be on public transport. She can hardly make it to the car by herself. Her body is aching and exhausted, but at the same time tingling with restless, unending need.

The arousal has faded slightly, now that there's no stimulation. But the six hours of merciless edging in the lab have left her horny like she's never been horny before. Every brush of her underwear against her swollen clit makes her shiver.

In the car, she can't stop her hand drifting between her legs and under her skirt. Part of her is mortified; Matt's right there beside her, driving, and she's touching herself. But her brain still seems to be trapped in a fog. Even a light touch over her underwear is almost enough to get her back to the edge.

What had they said about the arousal drug they'd given her? The effects could last for twenty-four hours? Will they last even after she cums?

Matt's hand closes on her wrist.

'Not yet,' he says roughly, pulling her fingers away from her pussy.

Erica's face burns.

'I wasn't--'

'Yeah, you were. After all that, you're just going to give yourself a little orgasm on your fingers, in a moving car? Really?'

Erica glares at him.

'Do you have any idea what it feels like?'

He grins. One hand is still holding her wrist, the other on the steering wheel.

'I mean, it seemed like you were enjoying yourself.'

Erica's eyes flicker shut. She remembers the feeling of the vibrator on her clit. The dildo filling her pussy. Gabbi's mouth on her. Endless stimulation, the levels of her need constantly rising with no relief, the orgasm-blocking drug doing its work. God. Why is it still so hot? Maybe because all her wildest fantasies involve orgasm denial. And Matt knows that. She moans gently, her fingers trying to move between her legs again.

'See, I thought so,' Matt says. 'But you've got a few options now. You can get yourself off here, sure. I'm guessing you'd cum pretty fast, now you've had the antidote to the orgasm blocker. Or you can go home and play with that aching clit as much as you want. Or--'

He pauses. Erica's heart races.

'Or what?'

'Or you can come back to mine, and I'll make you cum. But that one comes with conditions.'

She wants it so badly. Her own fingers or vibe would feel good, but it would be so much better with him. Matt's hands on her. His cock inside her. She's so horny, her hips shift just thinking about it. She needs him.

'I want to come to yours.'

He raises his eyebrows.

'You haven't heard the conditions yet.'

'I don't care.'

'Damn.' He laughs. 'You really are desperate. We're about ten minutes away from my place, though, so I'll tell you them anyway. You can still change your mind. No touching yourself, mind.'

Erica sighs, gripping the edges of her seat with her hands. It's so hard to obey, but the act of doing as he tells her makes her pussy clench.

'Good girl. Now, like I say, you can come back to mine, and I'll make you cum. But I get to decide how, and how many times. You get to be tied up, like you were in the lab, and, unless you use a safeword, I do what I want with you until I'm ready to stop. That's the offer. Still time to go home.'

Normally, she might have hesitated, at least a little. Right now, she'd do anything. She nods.

'Yes, anything, just please make me cum.'

He ties her to the bed, spread-eagled. They've never really done bondage before, but his knots are quick and expert, and some part of Erica's brain wonders how often he's done this before. Her legs are spread, extra ropes above her knees to hold them open. He blindfolds her, leaving her trembling with anticipation, and nervousness, and desperate need.

For a minute or two longer, she hears him moving around her, although she can no longer see him, wrapped only in velvety darkness. The bed dips as Matt climbs onto it beside her, and a warm, soft liquid drops onto the skin of her belly. Erica moans as his hands touch her, smoothing the oil across her abdomen. It tickles lightly, and she squirms and giggles. His hands continue their path, warm across her belly, her hips, up to her breasts. He drizzles more oil across her round, soft tits, and then his hands grasp both of them, squeezing and massaging, rubbing the oil well into her skin.

A warm, tingling sensation follows his hands, with a sudden new spike of need. Her skin, all across her torso and tits, where the oil covers her, tingles with new sensitivity. It's infused with the arousal drug. Erica's mind realises the fact just as Matt's fingers find her nipples and drive every thought out of her head. His thumbs stroke roughly over them, her increased sensitivity making it almost painful. They harden instantly into pebbles, and Matt flicks them a few times, laughing at Erica's yelps.

He massages what feels like every inch of her body, trailing a fire of desperate arousal across her skin. More oil down her thighs and calves, even the soles of her feet, which makes her giggle and squirm, toes curling. Then back up the inside of her legs, his thumbs smoothing the oil into the creases at the top of her thighs, across her mound, hands moving under her to squeeze and rub her ass.

She's trembling, melting into a pool of endless, hazy lust, when he stops.

'Where do you want me to touch you?' he asks softly.

Erica whines, her hips bucking. He knows. Of course he knows.

'My pussy. Please, please, touch my pussy.'

His hand ghosts down her belly, his fingers finding her outer lips with the lightest of touches.

'Like this?'

She makes an inhuman noise, thrusting her pussy up towards his touch.

'My clit. Please...'

He laughs.

'I wonder what you'd do in exchange for an orgasm right now.'

Blindfolded, she can't see him, but her mind races. Might he really deny her again? She can't, not after all the impossible hours of desperate edging. He has to let her cum. She has to make him see that.

'Anything. I'd do anything. Matt, please, I can't take it. I need to cum.'

He trails a finger up Erica's wet slit and over her trembling clit.

'Anything?'

She moans.

'Yes, yes. I'll suck your cock, I'll--I'll take it in the ass.' A thought strikes her. 'I'll let you keep the antidotes. I'll take the drug again, the orgasm blocker, and you can keep all the antidote.'

'Fuck. Just for one orgasm now? You'd do that?' He's still teasing her, but his voice has changed slightly, that electric charge that means he's suddenly even more turned on.

The fog in Erica's brain makes it impossible to think for more than a few seconds at a time. Impossible to consider what she's just promised and whether it's a good idea or not. All she knows is that Matt's fingers are still moving in slow circles over her clit, and it feels so, so good, she never wants it to stop. The only thing that matters is that he doesn't stop. She's so close. She's there. She's going to--

He stops. Erica wails, thrashing in her bonds.

But a moment later, she hears the low hum of a wand vibrator, then the head of it presses between her legs. Lost in instant pleasure, she moans, delicious vibrations rubbing through her clit, already so close to orgasm. Her toes curl. Matt's mouth closes on one of her sensitised nipples and he flicks the vibrator up to maximum strength.

Erica cums. She cums harder than she ever has before, like an ocean wave crashing through her body, like fireworks in her brain. She thrashes, helpless, and Matt keeps the vibrator pressed against her. Every part of her, every nerve ending, is focused there in the vibrations on her clit. As the orgasm recedes, her mind feels scattered, shattered, all the hours of desperate frustration blown apart in a few, exquisite seconds.

He keeps the vibrator on her. Slightly shifting it, rocking it against her clit so that the sensations pulse through her. It's too much, her clit still trembling and tender after her orgasm, and she whines, but he doesn't stop.

'That must have felt so good, after so long,' he whispers in her ear. 'But one can't be enough for you. Let's have another.'

Speaking is beyond her. The ropes hold her legs apart and there's nothing she can do to protect her pussy. Matt reaches down and pulls her lips apart and her clit hood back, pressing the violently buzzing wand directly on the sensitive tip of her clit. Erica writhes and whimpers, but there's no escaping it.

Slowly, she feels the need build again. The discomfort turns to humming pleasure, radiating out from her clit. He moves the wand in circles over her, never losing contact with the swollen nub, the only part of Erica that she's fully aware of now.

She cums again, tired limbs trembling as her pussy clenches and floods. And still he gives her no rest. Agonisingly overstimulated, she squirms, almost too tired to struggle. The vibrations no longer feel good--until they do, pleasure building, feeding off the discomfort, carrying her towards another orgasm, no matter what she does. She cums a third time, her pussy spasming and clenching almost painfully.

'Please, please, not again. Too much,' she gasps. 'No more, please.'

'After all that begging to cum?' he asks, his voice light and amused. 'Now you're begging not to? You want me to stop?'

'Yes!' Erica nods vigorously behind the blindfold, her pussy trying desperately to escape the merciless vibrator. 'Please, please, stop!'

'Remember what I said?' Matt's voice says in her ear. 'If you came back here, I got to decide how many times you cum, and how. You agreed, and 'stop' isn't a safeword. I'm not done. Now, cum again.'

And she does, her body betraying her, obeying his command. She cums, over and over and over again. The pleasure becomes torment. The wand is a torture instrument. It's impossible, unbearable, but he shows no mercy.

Only after a seventh, painful, shaking orgasm does the vibrator stop. Erica's limbs feel like lead, and everything aches. Her wrists and ankles burn where she's been pulling at the bondage. She can't move. She can't speak; her throat is dry and rough. Her whole pussy is sore and trembling. She can't take any more.

There's nothing she can do to resist when she feels the head of Matt's cock nudge at the entrance to her exhausted pussy. He enters her, and she's so wet and relaxed that he sinks in easily. One long thrust and he's balls deep, with a satisfied groan.

As his cock fills her, she breaks. Worn out with pain and pleasure, helplessly used, the tears spill out of her eyes, soaking the blindfold. She sobs gently as he fucks her in slow, hard thrusts.

'Good girl, that's it, take my cock,' he mutters breathlessly. 'God, your pussy feels good.'

Erica can only moan raggedly as he speeds up, fucking her harder and deeper, pounding her pussy. Pleasure coils inside her again, beyond any control, and she cums, shaking and crying on his cock.

Matt only lasts another few moments, and, with a final, deep, painful thrust that feels as if it hits her cervix, he's groaning his pleasure into her.

Erica's not sure how long she drifts for. She's hardly aware as Matt unties her, gently massaging her arms and legs. He lies down beside her and pulls her into his arms to kiss her and stroke her hair. Slowly, gradually, parts of Erica's mind come back to themselves.

'How're you doing?' he asks at last.

She can still hardly reply.

'I--good.'

'Yeah? You want anything? A drink, or--?'

She'll want a drink of water in a minute, but right then all she wants is him. She wraps her arms around his, where it's lying across her front, and he laughs.

'Alright. Let me know when you're ready to talk.'

It takes another few minutes, but after a bit, she twists her head around to look at him.

'That was insane. I didn't even know I could cum that much.'

'And earlier, I bet you didn't know you could edge that much,' he says.

Erica shivers in his arms, remembering the long hours of denial in the lab. It's been the hardest and hottest day of her life. And she doesn't want it to be the end.

'So, what you said earlier,' Matt says, as if reading her mind, 'about letting me keep the antidote if I let you cum. Did you mean it, or was that just the horniness talking?'

Erica hardly hesitates.

'Both.' Her eyes flutter closed. 'The antidote's yours. My orgasms are yours.'