The Test School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heat in her body skyrocketed, every single nerve felt like it was screaming out as her brain was unable to process the double assault of pleasure. Her pussy and anus clamped down on his fingers, preventing them from escaping, not that he had any intention of withdrawing them.

Wendy let out a long, intense, lung-emptying squeal, proving beyond doubt that the Headmaster could, and indeed did, manage to get her to squeal like the girl he'd played with earlier today. Her body shook violently and her arms gave out, sending her collapsing into her desk.

The Headmaster maintained the pressure, keeping his fingers inside and stimulating even as her body fell forward. Her heat and moisture, her shuddering and clenching almost pulling him over the edge with her.

A small spurt of fluid escaped her clenching pussy and passed through his fingers, spattering her desk. She would have groaned if she was capable of rational thought, but all she was capable of was riding the waves of pleasure and stimulation. Her legs were shaking and she tried desperately to use them as a weapon against him. As long as his fingers were inside her, relentlessly attacking every sensitive area she had, there was nothing in her world other than release.

Finally -- thankfully -- one of her wild thrashes managed to catch him in the ribs, a blow that caused her no small amount of satisfaction, sending him backwards and forcing the fingers in her pussy to withdraw. That achieved, she managed to wiggle her hips enough, though the mental image of herself as hooked fish on the line caused her some embarrassment, to break free of his grip inside her anus.

Wendy collapsed, or rather, whatever she had left upright collapsed. Her legs slid out and her hips fell to the table, landing in a small puddle of her own juices. All she could do was lie there and breathe, her entire body too tender and exhausted to do anything until she'd recovered. Slowly, it felt humiliatingly slow, she felt her sphincter start to close again, blinking open and closed for a few moments as it worked out that there was no longer something to stop it.

The Headmaster used one of his recently freed hands to hold what felt like bruised ribs, while he wisely gave Wendy some space to recover. He sat down in her chair, watching as his deputy and plaything painstakingly regained control over her own body. His eyes appreciating every tiny twitch, grunt, and moan she made.

He gave her a full minute after the twitching had stopped before speaking, just to make sure.

"That looked fun," he finally said.

Her head was instantly up, angry eyes staring into his.

"Lucky you have such great breasts, you're going to need them?" she asked, furious, but playfully so.

"I'm sorry," he offered pathetically.

"Believe me, you will be."

Wendy let out a heavy sigh and pulled herself up until she was sitting on her desk. There was an unpleasant sensation of dampness as she moved. She held out a hand to the Headmaster, palm up in demand.

"Shirt!" she snapped.

He nodded over to her pile of clothes.

"Yours," she clarified, not about to take any shit from him.

He quickly pulled off his shirt and handed it to her, leaving himself as naked as she was. She took the shirt and began wiping herself off with it, making sure she looked him in the eye as she dried her thighs. It looked sexy and powerful, right up to the point she accidentally brushed up too hard against her pussy and let out a small whimper, but she recovered quickly.

The Headmaster smiled and waited, politely not noticing the whimper.

"Swallowing that strand was a hell of a move," he finally commented, as she began looking more presentable.

"Damn straight!" she laughed, tossing his now damp shirt back at him. "Using both hands at once caught me by surprise. Here I was thinking you needed the pick-me-up."

"I absolutely did." He caught the shirt in his hand, using a remaining dry patch to wipe his fingers. "But apparently, you needed the release as well."

She shot him a look, "So are we going to fuck now? Or are you done for the night?" the dismissive tone she used for the second half of that sentence strongly hinting at her preferred answer.

After all that she doesn't even hesitate, what a woman, he thought.

"Are you going to keep calling me daddy?" he asked, a smile that could have been an encouragement if he wasn't afraid of what she might do to him for asking.

That question earned him the dirtiest look yet.

"How would you like to be castrated with a pair of bricks?"

"I'm good, thanks."

"Smart man."

She'd threatened him with various forms of castration over the years, none of which had come to pass obviously, but that was only because he'd never been game enough to call her bluff. He knew she'd grown up with at least three older brothers, maybe four. If anyone had put much thought into the creative mechanics of castration, it was her.

She held out her hand, which he quickly took as she pulled herself off her desk, ignoring the remaining mess she'd left behind. Holding his hand, she once again walked with him as an escort, this time back to her sofa. There was only a slight awkwardness as she walked, her legs kept slightly further apart.

She sat down on the sofa, wincing slightly as the material shifted under her, rubbing up against parts of her body she'd rather not be rubbed up against right now, at least not by the sofa.

"Are you sure you're up for this?" he asked, only slightly cheekily.

Wendy's only response was to open her legs wide and lean back into the sofa.

The Headmaster went in with a hand first, placing it on her pelvis and using his thumb to rub her clit. The effect was immediate, as she let out a sigh and tried to close her legs a little, only to be blocked as he moved his body in.

Less than a minute of rubbing her clit and her body was already quivering, not that she was unappreciative, she just didn't want to give him the satisfaction. She bit her lower lip, trying desperately to stop her hips and breasts from shaking before he'd even entered her. After a few more seconds she had to shut her eyes, giving him what he wanted.

He grabbed her hips, pulling her down until she was on her back, her legs forced wider to accommodate his body. It was an awkward position, made worse in the knowledge of how little she needed and how ready he was.

His hand stopped rubbing her clit when he moved her, and now they were holding her hips, giving him points to leverage her body. Her eyes still closed, she felt him first, a gentle tap of something prodding the lips of her pussy, then her clit, then back at her pussy. It came again, and again, before it started rubbing up and down the length of her pussy. Each time it reached her clit, it stopped for a second and she wondered if this was it, but instead, it just pushed harder against her and travelled down her pussy and back again.

Finally she had to open her eyes, not looking down at his cock, but up to his face. He was staring back at her, waiting to see how long it would take her to look, the utter bastard.

His curiosity satisfied, he pushed his cock harder against her, pushing the lips of her pussy apart, breaching them, but stopping just shy of penetrating her. He could feel the pussy quiver around his cock, but he held, just a little longer, knowing how much she'd hate that, the good kind of hate.

With a big grunt just for show, the Headmaster pushed inside her. Her eagerness had not diminished since she'd slid of the desk and he had no difficulty sliding his full length inside her, watching her eyes roll back the further in he pushed. She was warm, she was soft, she was tender, and right now she was his.

Wendy held her breath as he pushed, gritting as it felt like her insides shifted to accommodate him, when he finally reached his limit, she let out a single, long exhale. He began moving, first only withdrawing a tiny amount before sliding back in, really stimulating only the deepest parts of her, but then he started going further. Before long, he was pulling almost his entire length outside of her, before pushing back in as hard as he could, both of them grunting each time their bodies collided.

It didn't take long for her breathing to match his rhythm, exhaling as he pushed, inhaling as he withdrew, when his thrusting became faster, her breathing sped up to match it. The faster he got, the smaller her breaths became, until she was left gasping for air for the fractions of a second she had before he began pushing again.

The waves rocking her body increased in intensity, her legs no longer knew how to respond as they remained open, inviting him in. Her breasts bounced with each thrust, it felt like her entire chest was sliding across her body. Every sensation became intense, every point in her body felt like it was melting in pleasure. When his thrusting slowed, he was trying to prolong the experience for both of them, she found herself unable to cope with the sudden depravation. Her hand rocketed between her legs, as she began rubbing and pushing at her clit, desperate to heighten the pleasure.

The Headmaster saw her hand move and waited, giving her just enough time to get addicted to the manual stimulation before he took his hands off her hips. Ignoring the look of horniness and rage on her face, he grabbed her hands and brought them to her breasts, forcing her to grip them tightly as he continued his thrusting.

Wendy gripped her breasts firmly, even pinching her nipples tightly. She was breathing fast, not fast enough for her body that demanded more with each thrust inside her. Her pussy clenched, just once, a warning sign she was getting close. Her legs began to lift, unconsciously pulled towards her chest as she fought to hold herself back.

Her legs passed the Headmaster's sides, no longer sandwiching him, but now suspended above her, as if she were about to curl up into a ball. The effect though, was to close her hips slightly, increasing the pressure on his cock as her pussy tightened. She was still looking at him, but the tension and pleasure across her face made it clear that it was a struggle.

He felt the pressure inside him increase, just enough that he knew he'd passed the point of no return. With the little time he had left, he pushed harder, driving as deep inside her as he was able. He leant in, pushing her legs further open as he did so, making sure he had a front row seat to watch her exaggerated expression of pleasure as they finished. He was as deep inside her as he could reach, his body resting on her legs, knees against his ribs, a delicate balance between them.

They tied, or at the very least it was too close to call, as their bodies climaxed together. The Headmaster let out a long, heavy sigh, becoming a rumbling moan that travelled down his body and all the way into hers. Wendy scrunched her face up, desperately fighting what was already happening as she let out only a single, lonely squeak.

Her pussy contracted, clenching his cock as tightly as it could, squeezing him for every bit of stimulation, and every drop of cum it could extract. She could feel warmth inside her crotch growing and spreading, filling every nook and cranny she had as he ejaculated inside her, causing her more pleasure that only made her body tighten and squeeze him more. At the same time, she writhed around on the sofa, her grip on her breasts so tight it stung, but she didn't care.

The Headmaster held his position inside and on top of her, feeling himself emptying inside her as his legs became numb. Her body shook and pulled, clenched and sucked at his cock, teasing him with every motion. Her knees dug into his ribs, the only thing stopping him from collapsing on top of her. A mutual wave of tingly pleasure jumped between them, leaving them both tender and vulnerable.

At last the Headmaster managed to gain enough control of himself, pulling his softening cock from her with a tiny pop sound. They both let out a soft moan as their bodies separated, grateful it was over even as they still lingered in the pleasure of the experience. He fell to the sofa next to her, doing his best not to touch her so she could recover as well.

Wendy's legs stayed curled above her, as if they could protect her from anything she'd just experienced. Her eyes fluttered, her brain rebooting as the pleasure and energy coursing through her began to subside. She let go of her breasts gently, there were red marks in both where her fingers had dug into flesh and her nipples ached, both would feel even worse in the morning. Her legs dropped back to Earth soon after, leaving her spread out and sweaty on the sofa, just like the Headmaster.

They sat in silence, naked and exhausted, as the adrenaline coursed through their systems. The sofa moaned slightly under them as their bodies shifted, a small but welcome reminder of the real world.

She was the first to recover her higher-level functions, turning to the Headmaster and ignoring the fluids, both his and her own, leaking onto the couch from her pussy.

"We should do that more often," she said, sounding very relaxed.

"We clearly need it," he agreed, still breathing heavily.

She paused for a second, letting the silence return for a moment, but naked and dripping your boss's cum puts you beyond the need for normal social etiquette.

"The night's still young, you could come back to my place, if you were up for another round?" she asked.

He laughed but shook his head.

"I think you've drained me dry, besides, I still have a phone call to make today."

She kissed him on the cheek before standing up, trying and failing to conceal a look of disappointment. She gave him a hand to stand and started tidying up.

"You're a good man, don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

"Thanks."

She picked up her clothes, all of which definitely had an odour. Luckily, or rather from learned experience, both of their offices included a fresh set of clothes for each of them.

"Watch your back though, I'm definitely going to get you back for that 'big tits' line."

"I know you will."

*******

The Headmaster, and Ms Smith will return.