The Theft of Our Lives 05

Story Info
A wife, a coed, three older men, and a pool party.
26.1k words
4.78
41.2k
40
0

Part 8 of the 24 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers

The Theft of Our Lives 05

By Tug Coxwell

Disclaimer: This is a multi-chapter story that reads more as a series of vignettes connected by an underlying thread for continuity. It's my attempt at the well-traveled premise of a boss exploiting a family. While not present in every chapter, the story contains various sex acts between adults, including but not limited to adultery, incest, cuckolding, interracial, lesbian, and non-consensual sex in the form of blackmail and coercion. The story and all characters are fictional. Any resemblance to businesses or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. In real life, all non-consensual sex is immoral, illegal and not condoned by the author. All characters are 18-years-old or older. All rights reserved.

I've received many comments from readers about where to take this story. The comments are appreciated, but the story is already written. With that said, no matter what I write, someone is going be happy, while others will be disappointed. I can't help that, so simply wrote the story as I see fit. The reader is welcome to take or leave it at their own discretion. Thank you.

AFTERNOON POOL PARTY

Kerri was now on board in word, but Hank needed to close the deal in deed, so the next morning, before we had time to even think about options, he called Emma.

"I'm coming to your house this afternoon. Ray is working on an assignment and won't be home until late. Send Kellen somewhere. I don't care where, just get him out of the house, but be sure Kerri is home," he instructed adamantly.

Emma immediately made the arrangements for Kellen to spend the night at her sister's house. Betsy lived in the next town, so that was easy as she told her younger sibling some made-up tale about how she needed him out for the night, then called Kerri to be sure she was coming straight home from class.

At 2:00 p.m., Hank showed up at the door with Ted Jenkins, the client from the yacht trip, and Ike Jones-Dixon, the sixty-something black SVP Emma had worked so strenuously satisfying throughout that licentious excursion. The Allenby executives were clearly hoping to romance another deal out of Ted.

"Oh, Hank, I didn't realize you were bringing guests," Emma said with surprise, intuitively knowing that wasn't good for her or our inexperienced daughter.

"Hi Ted, Ike, please come in," my homespun wife greeted, modestly dressed in her usual attire and pretending she was so happy to see them again at our home.

It was the first time she'd seen either since the yacht trip, and a fleeting memory of the size of Ike's erect cock flashed through her mind sending a chill of fear for Kerri's welfare under its dominion running up her spine.

The three men welcomed themselves into the foyer, with Ted patting Emma familiarly on the ass as if he'd known her all his life.

Emma knew Kerri was expected, but she hadn't returned home just yet. There was no volleyball practice since they had a game the night before, so wasn't surprised when Kerri waltzed through the door, greeted by her mother and the men.

Kerri hadn't played well last night and slept even worse with all she had learned about her parents and her role in saving their family. Still, she was young and resilient, bouncing back to her cheery self quickly the next day.

Our young woman was dressed in sandals, jeans, and a light top leaving just a bit of her tummy exposed -- not at all inappropriate for a college coed in these times. She was surprised seeing Hank so soon after yesterday's events, along with the strangers he brought as guests, and Emma was quick to make introductions.

"Hi sweetie, I'm glad you're home. Mr. Allenby is here, and he brought some friends," Emma heralded graciously.

"Hello, young lady," Hank offered. "Aren't you the picture of boundless energy?"

"This is Ted Jenkins," my wife introduced, acquainting her with the distinguished gentleman well into his sixties.

"It's my pleasure, dear. You're every bit the image of your mother," Ted complimented charmingly, clearly intrigued by the prospects presented by our youthful lass.

Kerri was flattered as might be expected, although after yesterday was suspicious and nervous.

"This is Isaac Jones-Dixon, a top executive at Allenby," her mother continued uncomfortably as the imposing black man extended his meaty palm, enveloping Kerri's slender hand and shaking it vigorously causing our intimidated beauty to gulp visibly.

"It's a tremendous joy meeting such a wholesome young lady. I so appreciate your presence and the hospitality of your home" Mr. Jones-Dixon applauded, the words dripping as honey from a jar edged with only a tinge of sincerity.

"Since we'll be good friends, you can call me Ike," he offered with an ominous portent of things to come.

"Ted is a very important client to our company. Your father and mother helped sell him on doing business with us," Hank introduced, jumping into the conversation and only alluding to the sordid story of the disreputable sales pitch.

"Ike and I are working on the mechanics of bringing Ted's other business interests to Allenby. It's a huge win for your father if we're successful, particularly under the present circumstances," Hank openly implied, his mention a gentle reminder of my precarious status setting the groundwork for the 'hospitality' he expected the ladies to provide that day.

"It's such a warm spring day Kerri, your mother kindly invited us over to partake of the cool water of your swimming pool, and I'd love it if you would join us," Hank requested saccharinely.

Kerri wasn't as sophisticated as her mother and didn't initially recognize Hank's request as an order, but Emma quickly corrected that misapprehension.

"Why don't you go up to your room, sweetheart, and hop into that new bikini we bought you the other day," she suggested falsely, purposely sounding innocent and unassuming.

Now, Kerri got the idea, realizing her conservative mother normally insisted our developing daughter wear a less-revealing one-piece around guests, particularly 'old men' guests. The new bikini was designed to attract younger guys -- guys her own age and was very flattering.

Kerri had practically begged her mother to let her buy it, arguing she was now 19 and an adult, and reluctantly, Emma ultimately caved, not wanting to inhibit our growing daughter's maturation and growing independence.

Now, both women regretted the purchase.

"Okay, mom," Kerri answered respectfully, but she was uncomfortable, understanding completely the effect her body had in the bikini.

Heck, that's why she wanted it, after all, but for a decidedly different audience. She didn't expect to be wearing it in front of three leering old men, with the trio instinctively smiling at the prospect of our teenage beauty in a bikini.

"How about you put on your bikini too, Emma?" Hank proposed speciously. "You know what I mean, the one you wore on the yacht?"

"Oh, really? That one? Um, okay," Emma hesitated before relenting, fully aware of what she looked like in the bikini, especially wet, and mortified by the prospect of wearing it in front of our wide-eyed daughter.

Still, she knew that's what Hank wanted and why they were at our home, and it wasn't like Ted and Ike hadn't already seen the goods. Her concerns were focused more on Kerri and the sexy bikini our coed daughter wore.

Warily, Kerri trudged upstairs and changed. As a young woman interested in dating and meeting young college men, she planned to wear the bikini to the beach this summer, hoping to catch the eye of some hot guy. Her enthusiasm for donning it before this group of old men held less appeal.

Typically, as an insecure young adult, Kerri looked in the mirror before heading down. Even as an unpretentious beauty, she had to admit she looked good, with her long, willowy legs reaching gloriously to her sandals below a body leaving any human male breathlessly on weak knees.

The bikini was straight black, playing well against her alabaster skin, with the panties a French cut barely held up by her slim, developing hips. The front panel covered everything discreetly such that she didn't even need a bikini trim, and there's a small amount of her narrow white butt exposed in the back, but it wasn't too revealing.

The top was as modest as the bottoms in the amount of fabric, with a simple tie-up behind the neck and in the back. The strips up front were in a halter cut with sufficient cloth covering the better part of her generous, pale breasts but with no padding and, rather than hiding the size and shape of her breasts, they only accentuated them.

There was simply no keeping her burgeoning bosom in obscurity.

In truth, Kerri is a 33D, but she doesn't emphasize her spectacular breasts, wearing sturdy foundational bras designed more for support in her active lifestyle than appeal, hoping to minimize the lustful stares of men and jealous appraisals of women. More impressively, they are perky and firm with youth.

Even our naïve daughter knew this suit drove men of any age to distraction, which was kind of the point, although in this instance for an unintendedly mature audience.

Before she ran downstairs, Kerri clipped her short auburn hair in the back with an elastic band keeping it out of her face, letting her cute bangs fall straight and midway across her brow. When she emerged through the sliding back door her mother was nowhere in sight, but the three older men were already in their bathing suits.

"Whoa," they collectively sighed, stunned by the sheer sexiness of our otherwise unsuspecting daughter, with her firm breasts bouncing naturally in time to each apprehensive step towards the gawking men.

Kerri looked incredible carrying only a towel and wearing sunglasses matching the hot bikini. Thankfully, the men wore sunglasses too, concealing their hungry eyes boring into our delightful youngster's exposed flesh, or she'd have grown uncomfortable by the way they stared openly at her gorgeous form.

Hank, Ted, and Ike all admired Kerri in her bikini, remembering their own long-ago youth when such pretty young things were readily available and thanked their lucky stars for the opportunity once more.

Our athletic coed is lean and lithe, with her slender hips just enough to hold up the bikini panties. Kerri's breasts are truly unbelievable -- large and firm with soft, supple skin and a dotting of freckles. The gossamer strips of cloth didn't possess quite enough weight to prevent the tips of her pointed nipples from poking through.

While her mother's tits are impressive, especially for her age and maturity, Kerri had the best of Emma's attributes combined with the priceless benefit of youth. One imagined they didn't require the support of the thin fabric of the halter top to keep them aloft.

Without much body fat from her sports activities, her taut tummy muscles rippled, and her torso flexed brilliantly, while her long, powerful legs set below narrowly maturing hips swayed with unintended seduction, creating a picture of developing beauty in the shape of a young woman.

Hank felt a telling stir in his groin at what the nefarious events of the afternoon held in store.

'I'm definitely going to be the first to sink my cock into that sweet piece of ass. I mean, there's gotta to be some perks to being the boss,' he thought lewdly about our only daughter.

"Have a drink," Ted offered Kerri from a pitcher of what looked like lemonade but was spiked with vodka, as Hank figured our unsophisticated daughter didn't know the difference and it would loosen her up, even if unknowingly.

"Very pretty. What a beauty. Unbelievable!" the trio complimented our proud daughter in turn, while staring at her lecherously.

Kerri drank it up -- both the vodka and the compliments. All young ladies appreciate a compliment, even those in the most precarious of positions, and our introverted daughter was no different. Innocently sipping her drink and noticing a funny taste, her attention was soon turned to her mother as Emma breezed through the back door.

Kerri was shocked.

The practically non-existent white bikini her usually prudish mother wore made her look absolutely the slut she'd claimed just the day before Hank was training her to be. She'd never seen anything like it anywhere, and most certainly, not on her mother.

The men noticed the suit as well, grateful for its reappearance after unhappily modeling it on the yacht.

Emma's body is more voluptuous, although not as tight as our daughter's. The white flesh the suit exposed, which was most of it, wiggled and rolled enticingly sashaying toward the group, feeling ridiculous with her suit making Kerri's sexy bikini look like coveralls by comparison.

Embarrassed and ashamed at parading in the scandalous bikini in front of the men with our daughter as witness, Emma thought full nudity might be better than wearing this pretend get-up barely containing her heaving breasts and not covering her wobbling ass cheeks at all.

"I'll take one of those," she said, distinctly pointing to the pitcher of drinks, suspecting Hank had spiked the drink and feeling the need for alcohol blurring the regrettable task she was about to undertake in corrupting our young damsel.

"At your service," Ted replied, pouring a particularly large glassful, which Emma was not slow to consume, noticing Kerri had a glass as well.

Under 'normal circumstances' my responsible wife objected to our daughter drinking alcohol at home. At 19, Kerri was an adult, but she was still under 21. These weren't 'normal circumstances' however, so instead she surprisingly encouraged Kerri to have a second glass.

"It's really warm today for this early in the spring," Hank opined after pouring himself another glass too. "Why don't we have a quick swim before we relax by the pool?"

"Sure Hank, why not?" Emma agreed, recognizing what the water did to her bikini but already developing a happy glow from the vodka lemonade and becoming more accommodating to suggestion.

"A swim would feel good, don't you think Kerri?" she asked, feeling a little giggly and girlish, then giving a light nudge to our unaware daughter with her broad hip pushing Kerri into the pool with a splash.

"Mom!" our startled lass exclaimed once rising to the surface, but Emma didn't hear as Ted took his cue and pushed her in right behind.

My full-bodied wife's splash was much larger, forcing her skimpy top to shift and expose her right nipple, frolicking in the water for a moment before noticing and slipping the fabric back over her tit as the men quickly followed into the pool, anxious to join the scantily-clad mother and daughter playing in the water.

Acting like college frat boys, the trio circled the giggling women, playing a game of touch and deflect by pushing away the old men's pawing hands seeking to rough-house in the guise of really just copping a feel. Quickly, it became more aggressive, with open grasps of Emma's nearly uncovered tits and playful lifts of Kerri as Ike tossed her through the air, indiscreetly grabbing a good handful of our coed's slim ass and hips.

"Why do you even wear that thing, Emma? It doesn't cover any of your gorgeous body," Ted teased, good-naturedly tugging at Emma's tiny bikini.

Another twenty minutes of this lighthearted flirtation left everyone ready for another drink and a sit by the pool in the sun. Drenched from head to toe, while climbing out and heading towards the pitcher and towels, Kerri's attention was suddenly captured by her mother's bikini.

"Holy shit, mom!" our All-American coed exclaimed with a rarely used curse word. "What the hell happened to your bathing suit?"

As on the yacht, the dip in the water caused Emma's suit to become virtually transparent, exposing in the most intimate detail every facet of her anatomy as if she wasn't wearing anything. This time was no different, and my large breasted wife's dusky rose-pink nipples showed through the top clear as day.

It was Hank who noticed the most obvious and distressing visual detail and didn't hesitate in pointing it out.

"Well, Emma, I see you're keeping that dense brown bush cleaned up and tidy," he said laughing.

Sure enough, Emma's see-through bottoms revealed a clean, completely shaved pussy. The wet panty pulled snuggly against every crease and fold of her vagina, and the resulting cameltoe left nothing to the imagination.

"Oh, my goodness," Emma blushed with embarrassment, remembering well her experience on the yacht and saddened to appear so indecently before our startled daughter, but doing nothing to cover herself.

Red-faced but with nothing else to do, my sheepish wife quickly found the pitcher to pour herself another drink, hoping the alcohol eased her suffering while the warm sun dried her revealing bikini.

"I like that suit Emma. It really emphasizes your best assets," Ted remarked unabashedly, bolstered by the cocktails and feeling frisky.

Kerri was not spared from the leering gazes and lurid comments either, particularly the way our wholesome daughter's hardened nipples pressed against the fabric of her top, with the wet material outlining the tear-drop shape of her spectacular jugs.

"Well, her mother sure has caught Kerri's attention, at least, her nipples attention. Hell, they look like they can carve right through that top," Hank added salaciously, increasingly comfortable using the 'descriptive' language in reference to our comely coed.

Kerri flushed with youthful embarrassment at the mention of her nipples, and how the men all looked at her steely nubs projecting through her suit, while Emma was brought back to earth momentarily by the comment.

It was the first time she'd ever heard anyone reference our sweet daughter in such an overtly sexual manner.

"Come on, Emma, quit kidding yourself. That little bikini isn't hiding anything," Hank scoffed deliberately. "Why don't you just take it off already, so you can really get some sun?"

As usual, Hank's question wasn't a question, and Emma knew from his demanding tone it was really an order.

"You're probably right Hank, what's the point?" she concurred reticently, trying to remain casual hoping to not unnecessarily alarm Kerri.

With that Emma simply reached behind her neck, undid the string, and allowed the thin strips of fabric to fall from her breasts. Our bewildered daughter stared in disbelief, glass in hand, as her confounding mother then pulled the string in the back and the top was gone.

Kerri is inexperienced but she isn't stupid. After yesterday's sordid exhibition at Hank's office and watching dumbfounded as Emma disgraced herself to preserve the family, she understood where this afternoon was headed the moment her mother suggested she wear her sexy new bikini.

Even then, seeing her reserved, proper mother standing topless before the smirking men in our backyard brought the reality of the situation directly to the fore. Before Kerri even finished taking in the bizarre sight, Emma quickly untied the strings at each hip holding up her tiny bottoms and pulled that off too.

"Mother!" our flummoxed 19-year-old coed gasped as her uneasy mother now stood completely naked surrounded by three leering older men and our bikini-clad daughter.

Despite her discomfiture at her nudity before our oldest child, Emma did nothing to cover herself. Her neatly-shorn pussy was fully visible to the congregants to the point where even her ruffled labia were present, and her drawn-up nipples were inch-long eraser tips on her large shimmying melons.

"Is this what you had in mind, Hank?" Emma demurely inquired, placing her hands on her hips in a show of false bravado, while inside she was horrified at the humbling example of subservience she set for Kerri.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers
123456...8