The Theft of Our Lives 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately for my toiling wife, her newfound ability granted her that inglorious opportunity, unwanted to be sure, letting Emma behold our unpracticed daughter swallowing her first dose of cum from a man forty years her senior, pumping his elderly load into Kerri's delightful mouth.

To Hank's pleasant surprise, by now Kerri took to licking Ted's heavy balls, dragging her tongue over the hairy sack and doing her best in mimicking how her role-model mother had taken Hank's nuts into her mouth.

"Awwouucch," Ted winced once when our inexpert coed suckled a little too hard but was otherwise in heaven as she learned a new craft using his tool set.

Kerri astutely noted Ted's sharp gasp, settling into a pattern of softer licking and teasing his cum-filled balls after that, running the flat of her tongue over the wrinkled surface of his scrotum, and then gliding the moist appendage around his large testicles.

Carefully, she lifted each irregular orb to weigh on her curved tongue, and even applied the tip to the very delicate skin where the sack connected at the perineum.

"Uuunnnnh," Ted moaned in response, thrilled with her lavish initiative.

When Kerri worked her lips back up the side of Ted's long staff once more, she decided to try to take the round knob into her mouth as her mother had done, opening her jaw around the flared tip and engulfing its fat rim.

"Ahhhhh," he peeped to his utter delight as she easily encompassed the purple head, stretching her thin lips around its circumference better than he expected from such a young lass.

Once the bulbous crown was past her oval lips, Kerri bravely pushed downward, consuming his hard shaft while accepting as much of his inflamed stanchion as possible.

"Ggguk, gck, ugg," she gurgled audibly, only making it about halfway down the length before gagging in what was otherwise an impressive first effort at swallowing cock.

For the moment, that was more than enough for the rakish businessman, and apparently, it was more than enough for Hank too.

Settling his eyes upon my relentless wife with his swollen tool sliding in and out between her circled mouth straining to take the thick shaft down to the base, my faltering boss marveled at the flurry of erotic sensations Emma generated in his quivering loins.

Nearby, Kerri's lips stretched tautly around Ted's meaty cock, now slowly disappearing into her welcoming mouth, and upon witnessing our self-possessed coed engulf inch after inch of his substantial girth between her expansive jaws, Hank was done.

"Aarrgghhh, ohhh fuck!" he groaned enthusiastically and came, gripping the arm handles of the chair for leverage and rearing up in releasing a mighty blast of thick jism forcefully into my unprepared wife's mouth.

"Ahck, ahuh," Emma coughed a dribble of Hank's spewing seed out the side of her lips but adjusted quickly to expertly take his river of warm cum directly from the spurting mouth of his cockhead down her throat to her waiting stomach.

"Uunnhhh," Hank groaned once again, softly this time, and it took several moments to feed their entire contents of his full balls into my cooperative wife's busily gulping mouth.

Collapsing into the chair and realizing how much he enjoyed cumming in lovely, big-titted Mrs. Tyler's mouth, he had intended to pump his first load of the night into Kerri's pussy, but Emma's velvety soft mouth and superb cocksucking technique won the day and felt so good he simply couldn't resist.

Besides, Hank knew he'd have no problem getting it up later, and this way he'd last longer when he finally fucked our mostly unsullied daughter.

Throughout, Ike watched with a bemused smile at the visage before him, still recuperating from his own climax literally at the hands of our lovely daughter, and content to take in the perverse show.

Quite a show it was becoming too, as set before the aging black executive were two alluring, completely naked white women -- a conservative mother and her appealing college coed, available to service the men's most perverse sexual needs and fantasies.

Better still, they were the late-30's wife and 19-year-old oldest daughter of an Allenby senior manager.

On their knees, the lovely duo toiled side-by-side in the backyard of their own home, hunched over resolutely sucking the rigid cocks of two older men well into their 50's and 60's -- the president and the most valued client of their respective husband and father's employer.

Reluctantly but with determined energy, the subservient women did their very best to suck off their man, working hard draining his balls and drinking his noxious cum down their luscious throats. All for the satisfaction of Hank. All for the benefit of the company.

The fact that Kerri's cute, girlish ass with her glistening pink snatch peeking from between her muscular thighs taunting his big black cock waved directly at Ike only reaffirmed his decision to work for Hank Allenby all those years ago.

'Shit, I admire the hell out of the guy for what he's accomplished with these uptight white bitches, and of course, for sharing. I mean, seriously, a suburban mother and her wholesome daughter?' Ike concluded approvingly.

While Emma devoted herself to cleaning the residue of Hank's cum from his softening cock and balls with her tongue, Kerri learned to properly attend to Ted's thick tool.

Shamefully proud of her first effort, our perfectionist daughter was nonetheless dissatisfied with only getting halfway down his long pole after seeing her mother swallow Hank's equally long cock whole. A natural competitor, Kerri determined she must successfully conquer Ted's impressive staff too, remaining persistent and ready to try again.

Up and down, up and down, never using her hands and each time taking a little more, another inch -- our daughter worked on Ted's stiff cock until she finally felt the pulsing knob push into the entrance of her throat and the wiry brush of his salt and pepper pubic hair tickle her upper lip.

"Gulph, muulmph, uphmm," Kerri instinctively sucked in air through her nostrils upon realizing the amazed man's cockhead blocked her windpipe, but she handled it remarkably well.

Everyone was now watching, including her mortified mother, as our college girl swallowed nearly the entire length of the old businessman's engorged meat, pushing the crown past the narrow gateway creating an erotically visible bulge in her slender neck.

Emma cringed at the image of our young coed with an old man's cock stretching her pretty pink lips, but also was impressed by Kerri's natural prowess in throating the gratified executive.

Ashamed but perversely proud, she studied Kerri's slim cheeks hollow when applying suction to the shaft, with her cute bangs hanging straight down and breathing raggedly through her nose, while struggling valiantly holding Ted's generous cock in her mouth.

Our apparently-gifted daughter didn't quite hit her lips to the base of his pubic bone, but no one would complain about her stupendous effort. Certainly, not Ted.

Whatever demented pride she felt in Kerri's disturbing accomplishment, Emma nonetheless looked on with dismay, devastated by what lay in our guileless daughter's future and acknowledging her traumatic role in bringing it to reality.

'I'm helping Hank turn our sweet young daughter into a talented cocksucker,' she lamented, while Hank made sure she witnessed every moment of Kerri's growing expertise in servicing a man's constant erection.

Pleased with her achievement, and with just the slightest grin on her face, Kerri retreated to the sensitive head, swirling her tongue around its ductile surface with an impish gleam in her emerald eyes, and then did something of her own initiative that nearly brought Ted out of his chair.

Looking the stupefied businessman dead in the eye with a raised eyebrow, our precocious daughter drew her lips off the bulging helmet of his cock and gently scraped her teeth along the tense surface, starting from the rim, up and off the tip, and then back down to the rim again, but she didn't stop there.

With lips still drawn, teeth lightly holding the edge of his tumescent crown, and green eyes focused on Ted's, Kerri snaked her tongue into the eye of the serpent and licked the pool of pre-cum from the opening, pulling the pungent fluid with her tongue into her mouth.

For all her acquired cocksucking skills, Emma had never done that before. Neither had Hank or any of the others ever seen it. My transfixed boss surely believed he had a natural-born cocksucker in our daughter, and he was right.

"Ohhhhh, awwhhh shit," Ted moaned continuously as Kerri cut loose after her devilish tease of his sensitive cockhead.

Wrapping her thin lips around his wildly inflamed shaft, our committed daughter zealously worked over the laboring older man's rock-solid pole with wanton abandon. Sucking the entire length into her mouth, each inch gloriously disappeared in her mouth.

Setting her tongue flat against the underside of Ted's rampant cock and enveloping its rigid form within its moist grip until nearly reaching the base again, the scratchy pubic hair grazing her upper lip causing a ticklish sensation sending her wriggling delightfully so that her beautiful breasts jostled with life.

"Unnnnnhhh, ohhhhh," Ted wavered and his thigh's trembled under the stress of the arousal building between his legs.

Up and down, four or five more times with a fluid motion more common to a mature, experienced woman and Kerri had Ted on the edge, with the overpowering stimulation too much for our affected client.

"Uummmm, mmm, mmmmmh," his faltering groans tinged his half-tormented, half-blissful state, with the huffing gasps repeating as our exceptional coed sucked his cock with every natural skill she possessed.

Ted rolled his hips under the sensation of Kerri's feverish efforts for the next three minutes, a rapturous expression of torment and pleasure gripping his face at the marvelous image of our pretty college girl's auburn-topped head bobbing in his lap, artfully sucking his cock.

It was nearly unbearable for the rapidly succumbing man, and Ted did everything in his power to hold out, hoping to enjoy her warm mouth and swirling tongue for as long as possible.

All such thoughts were soon extinguished under the compelling onslaught, and his most ardent and only desire was now simply shooting his cum down Kerri's virgin throat. With that result in mind, placing his hand on the back of her head without applying undue pressure, Ted came, and he came really hard.

"AAAGGHHHHH!" the elated client grunted loudly, spewing forth his first powerful jet of warm, thick cum flooding our unprepared daughter's suctioning mouth.

Whatever her natural talents at coaxing the nasty load from his cum-laden balls, Kerri was untrained and unready to handle his copious outpouring. Uncertain whether to swallow or what, she did nothing, letting it fill her cheeks and panicking when suddenly the next blast hit, adding more viscous seed to her rapidly expanding mouthful.

"Ohhh, dear god, swallow me, little lady," Ted deliriously cried his ardor to anyone and everyone as a third burst of his virile cream spilled into her overflowing oral chamber.

"Mmmphh, mmmp," Kerri's muffled whimper of alarm and confusion drew a concerned look from Emma, as our unnerved daughter's eyes watered, and she choked a little.

Startled and inexperienced, even if Kerri had known it was coming, she couldn't have handled the bountiful mouthful Ted's teeming balls pumped out. Emma watched anxiously as thick white ribbons of cum ran from the corners of our struggling daughter's mouth in stringy rivulets, dripping down her chin into his pubic hair.

Troubled by the awful vision, Emma saw Kerri's absolute distress and indecision, so despite the shocking profanity of the sordid act, she assumed her natural role as caring mother by uttering outlandish words of instruction she'd never imagined passing her lips.

"Swallow it, Kerri. Just relax and swallow his cum. Let it run down your throat, so you won't choke," my concerned wife indecently advised our daughter, dispensing for the moment imparting Hank's admonition that his women never spill a drop of a man's precious seed.

Thankfully, the reassuring voice of her mother calmed Kerri before she completely freaked out under the continuous flow of foul jism pouring into her overfilled mouth, composing herself enough to gulp down the gooey mouthful built up from Ted's eruption.

Sensing the crisis averted as the glob of fertile jism slithered to her stomach, Kerri took Ted's glutinous semen down her throat more easily, one swallow after another. The salty fluid tasted funky at first, but that just made her try harder to swallow it quickly in working her throat double-time.

Eventually the flood of foul goo became exhausted, and with his large deposit now filling her tummy, Kerri dropped Ted's seeping tool, resting on her haunches gathering herself and catching her breath. Sublimely, her large, pointed tits rose and fell on her flushed chest, and the translucent strands of pearly cum overflowing her soiled mouth mixed with her saliva, draping her chin as a glistening coat of nasty fluids.

One look at our athletic daughter's sweet, freckled face and the unsightly male ejaculate gracing it, and I've no doubt a more perfect picture of half-saint, half-whore duality was never composed.

"Shit, Emma, your daughter's a natural. I mean, she really knows how to suck cock, especially for a rookie," a clearly winded Ted euphorically exclaimed in foul words no mother wants to hear about their adored daughter.

Kerri inappropriately blushed with pride at the much-traveled, sophisticated older man's praise, but Emma visibly blanched at the comment, and only weakly nodded her head in acknowledgement.

It was such an awful thing to say, as undoubtedly, a grown man telling a mother her precious college girl is naturally-gifted at cocksucking isn't exactly the life skill she wished to imbue on the verdant young lady embarking on the path to full womanhood.

Ted was certainly pleased with Kerri's performance, so Hank, perhaps feeling a sense of misplaced paternal pride, was also generally happy, giving our enervated daughter a moment to catch her breath before reminding her to finish the job.

"Kerri, sweetheart, a respectful cocksucker always cleans up when she's finished," he advised, but not too harshly, as it was a natural mistake for a novice young woman making her first attempt at giving head.

Still, Hank enjoyed using the dirty name for what she'd just done while giving her the correction, as it also served a purpose, with my manipulative boss wanting our virtuous daughter thinking of herself as a cocksucker, especially since that was her immediate destiny, and there was so much more to come.

Emma watched sorrowfully as our compliant coed extended her tongue and docilely licked the remainder of Ted's seed from her lips and chin, using her finger to scoop the little she couldn't reach and place it into her mouth as well. Then, Kerri subserviently used her tongue, mouth, and lips deferentially cleaning the drying semen from Ted's hairy stomach and pubic hair.

The distasteful act caused her to turn up her nose in a manner that could only be called 'cute,' but she soon dutifully returned to attend to his deflated cock and sagging scrotum, swallowing the remnants of congealed cum to join with the rest of his seed in her belly.

Hank knew it was time for praise, wanting to positively reinforce her lesson while cementing in her psyche her disgraceful new role and her acceptance of his orders.

"That was excellent, Kerri. Better than the first time your mother sucked me off," he added scandalously and quite unnecessarily, but he never stopped insulting the dignity of my wife, whether it was true or not -- particularly if it was useful in building Kerri's confidence in her abilities as a blossoming sex toy.

"You need to remember the eyes and the clean-up, but I loved that you didn't use your hands, and without even being told," he noted. "A great cocksucker knows her hands are only for massaging a man's balls in milking his cum. That adds to the total experience."

Evening was coming and Emma reflected on the events of the afternoon. Just yesterday Kerri was a bright, vivacious, forward-looking athlete and scholar in her freshman year of college -- learning interesting ideas and knowledge, meeting new friends, and generally dipping her toe into the vibrant water of young adulthood.

Barely 24 hours later, my debased wife and our stunning coed were stripped naked in our own backyard for the entertainment of three dirty old men.

Worse, our cheerful and apparently naturally submissive young daughter had taken her first step towards becoming 'a great cocksucker,' at least in Hank's considerable estimation, and Emma had unthinkably aided her descent into sexual servitude as a company fuck toy to my boss and Allenby Consolidation.

'I'm doing it for our family,' my solemn wife repeated to herself with all the conviction she possessed.

For his part, Hank thought things were going well. Emma was firmly in the fold, our darling daughter was not far behind, and the company president had an evening of depraved activities planned.

"It's getting dark," he pointed out to everyone's acknowledgement. "Let's go inside and get a bite to eat before returning to our evening's entertainment."

**********************************

Hank had time on his hands and didn't want the evening to peak too early, not wanting to throw off his schedule of plans for his newly-acquired mother-daughter sex team. There was room for improvisation, but not too much, and he still had much work to do with Kerri to turn her into the obedient coed fuck doll he envisioned.

'No harm in keeping young Kerri and her mother a little tipsy,' Hank figured, fixing cocktails once inside but staying careful not to let them become sloppy drunks.

My clear-thinking boss wanted them to lose enough inhibition to participate in the night's events without too vehement of opposition, but also not be oblivious to their subservience. They needed to know the demoralizing effect of his intentions and feel completely the humiliation of becoming unquestioning fuck toys.

Seeing no need to put clothes on, Hank ordered Emma to prepare sandwiches in the buff for the group as a light dinner in the family den in what was merely one more weird experience for our famished daughter in a very unusual day. Kerri sat uncomfortably naked on the love seat next to Hank, while Ted, Ike, and Emma sat on the sofa with my curvaceous wife naturally wedged in the middle.

The food quickly consumed and the cocktails flowing, Hank returned the conversation to his favorite topic -- sex.

The men brazenly talked about women they'd fucked, how good their secretaries were at giving head, and even a story from Ike about a very religious, very white, and very married marketing rep he screwed 20 years ago at a conference on his climb up the corporate ladder.

As he related the story, the 34-year-old mother of three wasn't able to resist his big black cock any more than many single women less devoted to a husband and family.

Emma was also a subject, with Hank improperly revealing more about Kerri's mother than a young lass should know, such that our poor damsel's ears were buzzing. My heartless boss regaled the group with stories of her on her knees in his office tending to a client, and also disgracefully getting double-teamed on the infamous yacht trip.

My blushing wife could have crawled under the sofa with embarrassment, and Hank didn't hesitate using crude and foul language in describing her adulterous acts, or mention how loudly Emma orgasmed whenever Hank, a stranger, or a client fucked Kerri's forlorn mother.

1...345678