The Theft of Our Lives 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'NO! NO! NO! IT'S NOT OKAY FOR MY SWEET DAUGHTER TO PLAY WITH AN OLD MAN'S BIG COCK!' Emma silently screamed her pain, nodding with a false smile pasted on her face, but internally in turmoil, with her 'cheerful' eyes hiding her lament at the horrible fate imposed on our sweet lass.

"Besides, you're going to make Ted and me jealous if Ike gets all your attention," Hank finished with a wink.

Respectfully, Kerri backed away from Ike, surrendering his thick stalk and sauntering to the table in a bit of a haze. The alcohol had worn off just a little and Hank didn't want that, not yet anyway, so Ted poured large drinks for everyone.

"It's only 4:00 o'clock, and the party's just getting started," Hank remarked mindfully, anticipating more to come.

**********************************

After a few minutes of talking and allowing the drinks to kick in, my slick boss moved towards his goal.

"Everyone, take a seat. Let's enjoy the sunshine," Hank suggested, reclining in the poolside lounge chairs and relaxing for a moment before suddenly bolting upward.

"Hey, wait a minute. We're all naked, enjoying the sunshine, except you Kerri," he remarked with a feigned expression of dismay, knowing exactly what he was doing.

"Even your mother is naked," Hank added deceitfully. "It doesn't seem fair we should all be naked when you're not. We're getting great overall tans and you're going to get stuck with tan lines."

My inveigling boss was laying it on a bit thick but pushed on anyway.

"We're all friends, Kerri. You've seen us naked. Why heck, you even handled Ike's big cock. It doesn't seem right you shouldn't be naked too," he argued, scurrilously playing on her desire to fit in with the grown-ups.

Without another word, Hank looked at my hapless wife, who didn't need to be told to encourage our befuddled daughter to take off her bikini in front of the leering eyes of the three lecherous old men.

Kerri hadn't yet even sat down when Emma reluctantly joined in Hank's chorus.

"He's right, you know, honey, you really should take off your bathing suit," Emma said in an approving tone, fomenting the lie Hank wished her to espouse making the unseemly act acceptable, and even desirable.

"We know everyone here and we're in the privacy of our backyard. No one will see but us," Emma cajoled teasingly. "As Hank said, 'we're all friends here.'"

'This is all so weird,' Kerri marveled at the uncharacteristic entreaty, hesitation filling her furtive green eyes as the alcohol buzzed in her head and confused her thoughts.

"I did it, after all, and we're all naked. You should be naked too," her duplicitous mother added as the finishing touch.

"Sure, I guess it's only fair," Kerri rationalized after a moment's thought, understanding she really didn't have a choice, and smiling a pretty, freckled grin baring her gleaming white teeth.

Emma could hardly bear the thought of watching Kerri strip in front of three old men she'd only met a few hours earlier, but knew it was required by my boss. Inwardly distressed at her easy victory, she remained outwardly pleased for Hank's benefit at convincing our lovely college daughter to cross another line in her ultimate servitude.

As Kerri stood before the men, Emma cautiously took a seat between Ted and Hank, sipping from glass for strength.

This was the exhibition the men had not-so-secretly waited for the entire afternoon -- not that there was anything wrong with my mature wife stretched out on the lounge chair without a stitch of clothing, boldly displaying her large, firm melons sloping easily to the sides of her chest, along with her pristine, hairless pussy.

Kerri losing her bikini was the main event, however, as even before arriving earlier, Hank had promised Ted the sight of our college daughter naked was to be a highlight of the afternoon and, true to his word, he was about to deliver.

Hank was finally going to get to unwrap his prize, and while the trio's stiff wood had softened while they lounged, they now stirred to life again at the prospect of their reserved hostess's adorable 19-year-old daughter stripping as bare as her mother right before their eyes.

She was the indisputable center of attention, but Kerri was oblivious to the stares from the group, assuming she was simply removing her bathing suit the same as the rest of them. Our naïve young lady obtusely didn't realize she was putting on a show or that she was the star attraction.

Reaching to her back, Kerri grabbed the string of her top and pulled, loosening the pieces of cloth covering her breasts, but not removing them entirely. The promise of Kerri's youthful bosom was abundantly clear to the men as loosening the cloth holding her lovely tits didn't cause the firm breasts to droop or change their shape and form at all.

Even then, the cloth still covered her promising mounds, delaying the men's gratification momentarily with the top held on only by the tie behind her neck and the rigidity of her pointed nipples, with the trio's cocks fully erect in anticipation of what came next.

Without realizing the effect, Kerri reached behind her neck and pulled that string as well, but this time there was nothing left holding the fabric onto her fabulous breasts and the top fluttered to the ground.

"Awwwhhhhh," the men collectively gasped in righteous awe, receiving confirmation of their lofty expectations that Kerri's tits are truly spectacular.

Of course, as her father, I've never seen the exceptional pair, but I don't need to see them naked to know it's true, and even Emma had to admit with a mother's pride evident in her eyes that our developing daughter's chest is extraordinary.

Kerri's fabulous breasts are everything old men dream of thinking about their youth -- full, firm, and pointed. On her lithe body they look even bigger than their D-cup size, and that's plenty big. They carry a gentle tear-drop slope, but just a hint and largely from their sheer weight, before rising again at the tip of her pink nipples with her youth.

Unlike the tan on her face and arms, her wonderful boobs are alabaster white. Clearly Kerri didn't sneak in a nude sunbath when no one was home, and her tan lines marked her athletic outfits rather than her bikini.

Kerri's nipples are smaller than her mother's, and a lighter shade of pink than the deeper rose Emma exhibits with her maturity -- a dusky rose growing deeper by the second on my blushing wife's chest at the sight of our maturing daughter removing her top for these perverted old men.

With eyes fixed on Kerri, my boss discreetly took Emma's hand and placed it on his sturdy erection.

Instinctively, she knew what to do and lightly stroked the hard member, careful not to do too good a job for risk of making Hank blow his wad before he wanted. Regretfully, Emma had a good idea of where Hank wanted to deposit his first load that evening, and while it was a depressing thought, she didn't dare ruin it for him.

Mimicking Hank, Ted did the same with her other hand, so now my numb wife was in our backyard completely naked stroking the hard cocks of two older men as they gleefully enjoyed our innocent coed unsuspectingly put on a striptease performance for their pleasure.

As sick as it sounds, I secretly wished I could have been there to watch, instead of hearing it all secondhand from Emma the next day.

Not pausing for effect, mostly because she was blind to it, Kerri moved along to her bottoms.

As a French cut, the panty reached high on the hip, but was held up by elastic rather than ties as on her mother's scant bikini. Not thinking twice, our tall, willowy daughter hooked her thumbs into the waistband to slide the panties down over her delightful ass, currently only available for a side view.

The distracted men held their collective breaths as Kerri dropped at the waist, slipping the bottoms past her calves to her ankles and gracefully stepping out one foot at a time, with the cones of her delightful breasts hanging languidly from her bent torso.

With a last unknowing tease, the hunched angle of her disrobing left our daughter's treasured vagina momentarily obscured from view. Fortunately, the men didn't wait long as quickly Kerri rose to her full 5'9" height, shunting the damp panties aside with her lovely tits bouncing merrily before settling into position on her ample chest.

Unsurprisingly, Kerri's pussy is every bit as awe-inspiring as her tits.

As with her head, the hair on her mound is a shade of auburn lighter than that of her mother's chestnut brown, at least when Emma had pussy hair. It's sparse and curly too but provides good coverage for her vagina with only a hint of her delicate pink labia hiding beneath.

Despite her displeasure at the current events, my doleful wife is undeniably proud of our daughter's beauty and the affect it had on men, at least judging from the painfully stiff erections she held in each hand and under no pretense it was from her efforts rather than our daughter's greatly appreciated nudity.

Kerri posed a moment in all her glory, a demure smile enticing the leering men with its innocence.

"There, happy now?" she playfully intoned, accompanied by a coquettish batting of her sparkling green eyes in a teasing manner she didn't even realize she possessed.

To say the men were happy is the understatement of the year.

Ready for another drink, Kerri sashayed her way to the table with unknowing sexiness, her long legs looking even longer naked, while her rippling abs and narrow ass displayed a captivating vivaciousness.

Kerri's auburn locks remained clipped behind her head, drying from the swim with the bangs flat against her brow, and her large, pointed tits were impossible to dismiss. Jiggling lightly as she walked, the delightful pair expressed a springy vitality matching each step before returning gamely into place on her upright chest.

Returning to the lounge chairs, our self-absorbed coed finally noticed her mother gently stroking the erect cocks of Hank and Ted. Emma obediently hadn't stopped at the end of Kerri's striptease, in large part because Hank hadn't told her to stop, but that didn't mean she wasn't mortified getting caught in the act by our surprised daughter.

"Jeez, mom, really?" Kerri exclaimed distastefully in her immature way of expressing disapproval.

Emma felt awful -- a married woman, naked and stroking two men's hard cocks simultaneously in her backyard, and neither was her husband. That was bad enough, but to do so while those men watched our gorgeous daughter remove her bikini before their eyes was simply unimaginable.

Still, there she was, and Emma continued even as the shame of Kerri as witness to her misdeed flooded her emotions, aided in large part by our judgmental daughter's insensitive detraction.

All the while, Kerri stared, privately enthralled by the sight of her mother's hands plying the stiff poles and remembering the feel of Ike's monstrous black cock in her own palm. Even the indecent sight of Emma's wedding ring wrapped around Hank's rigid girth was breathtaking, mostly because it was so shameful and forbidden.

Of course, Kerri already saw me in Hank's office when Rick fucked her mother yesterday, with me doing nothing, but the symbol was a stark reminder of who we are, what we're doing, and why it's so degrading to her and our family.

My devoted wife is a proud woman, wounded by the unrestrained comment and taking offense at our unforgiving daughter's disparagement. Emma hoped Kerri knew she didn't want to do these awful things -- breaking her marriage vows and suffering the demeaning treatment, and that she did what Hank said because she had to save our family.

"Oh, so what do you know about stroking cocks, young lady? You're just a college girl," Emma retorted dismissively in a tone striking at the core of our daughter's pride in her newfound maturity.

My emotionally injured wife fought back irrationally, intending to undermine Kerri's presumptuous attitude by making her feel like an inexperienced child. As a worldly mother, wise to the thinking of young women, Emma knew our collegiate daughter hated that treatment. Remorsefully, she also knew it was a useful tool in securing Kerri's downfall.

Emma expected Hank to be pleased with her use of the dirty imagery, appealing to his perverse nature by willingly taking the initiative without his prodding. My perturbed wife wanted to put our precocious angel in her place, so Kerri knew she was still her mother and that she knew what was best.

"Maybe she should try it for herself?" Ted added, before offering himself as the lucky test subject. "You're welcome to take over here for your mother, Kerri, or Ike looks like he could use a hand."

"I'd say he looks a little deflated from the lack of attention," Hank quipped with a grin referring to Ike's softening tool, with all the men chuckling at the joke.

Caught off-guard by her mother's strident reaction, our thoughtful coed paused a moment, noticing how the men looked at her standing stark naked, thinking maybe she'd let the leers and alcohol go to her head. Nonetheless, full of moxie as a petulant college girl, Kerri wasn't backing down from the challenge presented by her chastising mother, and in doing so pleased Hank to no end.

"I do know what it feels like, mom. I held Mr. Jones-Dixon's, um, cock!" Kerri's plaintive rejoinder was intentionally snide, while oddly humorous in her use of Ike's surname considering her recent familiarity with the licentious man's notable manhood.

Immaturely, Kerri hoped the disturbing image of Ike's heavy black cock in her hand might hurt her mother, but Emma was undeterred.

"Yes. Well, you handled it anyway, but that's not really the same as stroking it, now is it?" my salty wife rebuffed our pretentious daughter, baiting her while knowing how loathsome she felt doing so.

"Well then mama, it's time she tried it herself now," Ike finally spoke after observing the back and forth between mother and daughter. "Come here then, young lady, and help a black man out."

The crafty old businessman purposefully talked to our young suburban girl with an urban 'tude,' knowing the white suburban kids loved pretending to be hip to the rap from the 'hood.'

The offer was unexpected, and once again, Kerri was momentarily paralyzed with the realization of what came next and suddenly very aware of her tantalizing nudity, with the backyard where she grew up becoming very small and foreign.

Intellectually Kerri knew the deal and had a nominal understanding of her role, albeit predicated only on her limited sexual knowledge and growing awareness of our family's indenture. Emotionally, however, she was ambivalent in working through her natural fears and juvenile insecurities.

Glancing at her mother, still casually stroking the hard cocks of the two older white men, Kerri knew she'd find no help from Emma, and finally moved towards Ike, unable and unwilling to suffer the humiliation of backing down from the challenge and looking the weak.

There were no more lounge chairs, so Kerri gracefully kneeled at the side of Ike's chair between he and Ted. The two men were more than happy for the cute, naked coed to move in close, as Kerri studied the hulking man's giant phallus from her position merely a foot away, with Ike's huge cock looking as big and intimidating as before when she held it.

"Go on then, doll, give Ike a tug," he encouraged our cautious young lady.

Without further delay, Kerri touched her trembling hand to the semi-erect meat draped on his round abdomen pointing towards his chest, cautiously running her fingertips along the length at the underside of the shaft. As it had before, Ike's cock twitched and stirred to life, lifting slightly into the palm of Kerri's hand forcing her to reflexively encircle her slim fingers around its girth.

'If only his friends from the Projects saw him now,' Ike thought, grinning broadly at the sight. 'A pretty, suburban white college girl's hand wrapped around his massive black cock while her naked mama watched powerlessly nearby.'

Hank and Ted followed our young beauty's discovery as well, while Emma continued playing with the men's hard staffs, staring blurry-eyed with sorrow at the increasing pace of our ill-fated daughter's downward spiral.

Seeping tiny amounts of pre-cum by this point, and my obliging wife was careful to occasionally roll her thumbs over the men's spongy cockheads on the upstroke, smearing the lubricating emollient across the soft crowns, much to their obvious delight.

"Good girl, Emma," Hank complimented her consideration, pleased with her passive acceptance of performing the objectionable task, especially after such a brief period under his domination and servitude.

Lifting Ike's hardening cock, Kerri got her first true sense of its vast size and weight. While she didn't have much experience with sex, she couldn't imagine a woman taking such an immense cock into her body, or her mouth.

With the thick tool fully in hand, mimicking her mother, our awed daughter tentatively slid her soft palm along the undercarriage of the tensing shaft from the base to the fat tip. Her long fingers looked small and delicate in comparison, traversing its imposing length and unaware of her audience watching as her entire focus stayed on the magnificent beast she now controlled.

"Whew, huhh, that's the way, missy," Ike breathed heavily in response, and Kerri gripped a little more firmly as she developed a rhythm stroking his increasingly stiff pole.

Breaking her hypnotized gaze as her slender hand worked the sizable shaft, as if looking for instructions on what to do next, our learning coed looked at her mother, then back at Ike. Receiving no input, she slipped her gentle grip all the way up to the dark knob of the gratified old executive's cockhead and instinctively rolled her supple palm over and around the sensitive crown.

"Unnhhhhh," the unexpected pleasure thrilled Ike, releasing a low groan.

Kerri was pleased with herself, intuitively realizing it felt good to please a man, and subconsciously exhilarated as if it was what she was meant to do, feeling a subliminal power and repeating the act once or twice to Ike's vocal satisfaction.

"Oh yeah, doll, just like that," Ike encouraged under his deep breath, unable to help himself from using the suggestive name for our fledgling daughter.

Emma watched helplessly as our stunning college freshman, naked as the day she was born, stroked and teased the older man's large black cock only feet away, with the taut muscles in Kerri's trim, defined arms flexing from her effort. Even then, she obediently pushed forward, assisting in our enraptured daughter's demise.

"Honey, I bet he'd like it if you felt his balls too. Most men like that, isn't that right fellas?" she suggested scandalously, immediately shifting her hands to Hank and Ted's hairy scrotums, weighing and squeezing their tender packages.

"Just not too hard," Emma preemptively advised, fearing Kerri's inexperienced hands might unknowingly inflict undesirable pain to Ike's sensitive testicles.

Kerri instantly took up her shameless mother, sliding her hand down Ike's now-rampant tool to the large leathery pouch holding his egg-sized spheres. She could hardly get the whole thing in her hand, lifting it from beneath and playing with the loose sack, balancing first one and then the other heavy ball in her soft palm.

"Use both hands, Kerri," my reassuring wife prodded, giving lessons to our impressionable daughter and indoctrinating her in the proper handjob technique. "Stroke the shaft and play with his balls at the same time. He'll love that."

"Unngggh," Ike grunted his agreement, entranced by Kerri's alabaster fingers plying his ebony flesh, deferentially doing as told by her knowledgeable mother, and keeping her palm on Ike's nut sack while stroking the dense column with her other hand.

123456...8