The Theft of Our Lives 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Emma related the entire sordid event to me later, in my degenerate mind I imagined our athletic, freckle-faced college girl, naked on her knees barely able to wrap her long, slim fingers around Ike's immense black cock and bobbling his heavy balls.

I couldn't stop myself thinking of Kerri's fluid arm movements enticing her big, firm tits to dance in time, energized by her primal discovery of the feminine joys of satisfying Ike's innate male sexual desires, and even more amazingly before an audience of Emma, Hank, and his valued guest, Ted Jenkins.

I'm sure it was an incredibly lurid spectacle and highly erotic sight, and one I'm sorry I missed in shamefully satisfying my own perverse fantasies, even if I am her father.

Kerri was turned on by the experience too, with a wetness between her legs arising as the tingly sensation in her pussy returned. Even her jaded mother was inappropriately stimulated by the sight. As demented as the scene was before her very eyes, Emma told me later she nonetheless sensed the warmth of her own arousal spread.

"Uuhhh, umm," Ike groaned again, reflexively jerking his hips in time with our excited daughter's strokes, involuntarily pushing against the velvety hands caressing his cock and massaging his nuts.

Rather than interrupt, Hank decided to let the scene play out, knowing the ultimate result.

Ike didn't mind, and it was a good opportunity to expose the young woman to some success in placating a man's prodigious carnal needs. Hank knew Ike well-enough to know he was willing to wait for what were certain to be future opportunities to get our beguiling coed into bed.

Kerri's arms were getting tired, but she was accustomed to working through physical duress from her sports activities, so settled into a good stroke of Ike's meaty pole while teasing his balls in time with her rhythm. Predictably, pre-cum oozed from the open mouth of his cock, and imitating her mother, Kerri occasionally swirled her hand over the knob rubbing the lubricant around the increasingly agitated crown.

"Ohhh, un-huh, uh," Ike panted with regularity now as his giant cock throbbed vitally in her palm, and no one said a word, staring transfixed as our daughter's untried hands worked the black man's solid cock with impressive dexterity.

Ike rocked his hips more urgently, lifting his ass off the lounger in sync to our young coed's strokes, while Kerri perspired from the strain with her straight auburn bangs plastered to her forehead, but diligently stayed with it, intuitively sensing she was close to a result but not entirely certain what to expect.

Our quick-study daughter was doing a surprisingly decent job, not that it mattered to Ike, because the thrill of the innocent white college freshman's hand jerking him off was more than enough to bring him over the top, which was the faltering SVP's next stop on the path to ecstasy.

After Kerri ran her hand once more over his quivering knob, swirling her palm across the exquisitely keen glans with a rapidly developing expertise and then returning to grip the pulsing stalk firmly, Ike ejected a long, thick rope of white cum from the tip of his swollen cockhead.

"AAARRGGGGHHH!" he bellowed in a deep baritone as stream after stream of hot jism rocketed into the air a foot high like water spitting from a fountain.

It was a tremendous quantity of pearly white spunk splattering his hairy chest and stomach in brilliant contrast with his dark skin as it dibbled along the curvature of his big belly.

"Ohhh," Kerri gasped in awe, dazzled by the sheer power and volume of Ike's orgasm.

Truthfully, as with most college girls these days, our intelligent and respectable daughter had seen a cum shot once in a dirty movie with some girlfriends at a dorm room slumber party, but it was nothing like this one. Secretly, she was elated she had caused the gusher and was unable to repress a telling smile.

Not knowing what to do, Kerri correctly continued stroking up and down the convulsing man's spewing cock shaft, using the warm cream covering her hand as a lubricant while Ike spastically twitched in his chair, until gradually the spurts of viscid semen dissipated and finally stopped.

Sensing the moment had passed, Kerri deftly relinquished the pulsing shaft and let it slip from her fingers. Amazed by her feat, she studied her hands, examining the stringy stuff coating her fingers and running down to her wrists, before grabbing a towel to dutifully wipe the goo away before Hank could suggest a more salacious way to clean herself of the intriguing mess.

As a conscientious young lady and in a naturally subservient act Ike appreciated and didn't escape our perverted new master's notice, Kerri cleaned the pools of cum off the enervated businessman's chest, belly, cock and balls, innocently thinking it was the nice thing to do.

Hank had hoped she'd lick up the noxious cum and preferred that method from his newly bonded female acquisitions, but such an impolite act was probably too disturbing for our unworldly daughter to conceive, so he let that wait for another occasion.

Nonetheless, Kerri's unsolicited act of cleaning her 'lover' was a positive development in her future subjugation.

**********************************

The sun was still in the sky as the five o'clock hour approached, but everyone was in the shade now and the evening was just getting started when Kerri finished off Ike. Her achievement made her thirsty, so she took a drink while still remaining on her knees.

Ike lay in his lounger and basked in the afterglow of a good orgasm provided by a neophyte company fuck toy, our innocent daughter, Kerri. He was pleased Hank granted him the privilege of taking her 'handjob cherry,' already knowing Hank had reserved first use of her precious snatch for himself. Ike appreciated his boss letting him take some form of her virginity.

The rest of the group, however, was more excited than ever and yet to be satisfied. It was time for Hank to take control, pushing our vulnerable young lady onward to her new role as a faithful and submissive sex servant, just like her mother.

"Nicely done, Kerri! I mean, you really stroked his cock like a pro and worked a heavy load from Ike's balls. Looks like maybe you've given a few handjobs before?" Hank complimented our enthralled daughter, impugning her self-conception as a 'good girl' as he did.

"N-no," Kerri answered sheepishly at the unseemly thought.

"Seriously? No backseat tussles with a cute guy jerking him off to keep him at bay?" he taunted, believing her but enjoying her discomfort at the notion.

"No, really, I never, well, until now," she insisted defensively, deeply feeling the jab at her character.

"Well, it was very impressive, indeed. You should be pleased with your daughter, Emma, she really knows how to toss a man off," my boss showered sincere but indecent praise on Kerri's accomplishment.

"Nice job, sweetheart," my discouraged wife offered with feigned enthusiasm, smiling weakly with approval.

"That really was a turn on. It left me hard as a rock. How about you, Ted?" Hank continued, signaling my anxious wife to once more assist our unsophisticated daughter in her debasement.

"I'm so hard I'm aching," Ted agreed.

"I think you'd better stop stroking now, Emma, before I blow," Hank advised with a satisfied grin.

"Your mother knows a better way to take care of a horny man's needs, isn't that right, Emma?" Hank followed, turning towards Kerri, still finishing her drink and cooling down somewhat from her endeavor.

Emma slumped at the words, so disgusted with herself for what Hank was making her do. The depravity of forcing a mother to do this to her own daughter was too awful. Too shameful. Still, my forlorn wife sat naked between Hank and Ted, and dutifully stopped using her hands on their overly-aroused staffs.

Hank loved the torment he was putting Emma through. He saw it in her eyes, and the way her body tensed with despair. It wasn't by mistake our beloved daughter started her path to descent with a black man, knowing Emma's upbringing and subliminal aversion to African-American men.

'This truly is fun,' he congratulated himself, recognizing a woman's emotional trauma got him off as much, if not more, than the actual sex itself.

My wife is a lovely, sexy woman filled with confidence and feminine strength. Breaking her to these acts of debauchery, particularly involving our only daughter, was worth any risk he had taken. Hank expected even more fun with his new mother-daughter sex team than when he made Emma submit to adulterous sex with him, and anyone he chose.

"Come on, Emma. Show your lovely young beauty how to really please a man. Get down here and put that luscious mouth to use," Hank plainly commanded.

No longer making suggestions, cajoling, or using innuendo, my boss, our new master, cut to the chase by ordering my chastened wife to suck his cock in our own backyard, and right in front of our sweet, compromised daughter.

"Be sure to do a good job, remember, your impressionable daughter is watching," Hank snarked just for emphasis, as if she could have possibly forgotten.

Now the tears welled in Emma's eyes, no longer acting the willing participant to our daughter's corruption, but rather as Hank's subservient sex toy. My heartless boss intended to further degrade her virtuous image before our befuddled youngster, and Emma knew he would ultimately do the same to Kerri too.

Unhappily, my curvaceous wife rolled off her lounge chair onto her hands and knees next to my boss. I know Hank loves her in this position. It's so demeaning and submissive. Plus, he can't get enough of seeing Emma's big jugs hanging low as my dear wife and mother of our two fantastic children took his hard cock into her mouth.

Emma's broad white ass pointed towards Ike, and by his side, Kerri couldn't miss the pink gash splitting her bald cunt flashing at them. Her humiliated mother knew of the provocatively lewd display but did nothing to prevent it. Kerri stared in stunned silence as her mother's dignity slipped away before her very eyes.

At the same time, Hank watched Kerri closely, observing as our ingenuous daughter's face turned to one of sorrow, concern, and trepidation.

"Good," he commented, relaxing as my servile wife applied her vastly improved cocksucking talents to his strident pillar of tensing flesh, running the flat of her tongue from the base of Hank's firm shaft along the underside up to the tip.

Emma knew what Hank liked and how he liked it, completing the awful trip several times, slathering his broad tool with her saliva, and never once using her hands for anything except to brace herself against his leg.

When she reached his nut sack, she delicately ran her tongue over the wrinkled skin, and then popped his big right testicle into her mouth, swirling her tongue around and around the sphere before spitting it out and repeating the process with his left testicle.

All the while, she kept her eyes open even through her tears, focused on Hank's gleaming orbs, horribly aware of how a submissive cocksucking slut gave head and regretfully imparting that message to our persuadable coed.

Hank loved how great my wife had become at sucking cock since the first time he filled her mouth. Emma knew what men liked, and Hank wanted her to teach that knowledge to our acolyte daughter, so he implored Kerri to pay attention.

"Are you seeing this, Kerri?" he inquired between deep breaths, extolling her embarrassed mother's oral skills appreciatively. "Your mother has learned to suck cock like a pro. Every guy she's blown says the same thing."

Hank made a point of denigrating Emma as much as possible in front of our daughter, even to the point of suggesting her mother had sucked off more than a few men.

"You could learn a few things from her about sucking a hard cock," he counseled ominously.

If she didn't understand it before, Kerri certainly knew Hank's intentions now, watching her mother suckle, lick, tease, and tantalize the mid-50's CEO's turgid staff. Once Emma sucked on his balls a few times, she returned to the shaft, pursing her lips up the length, then licking around the tender crown while slurping the pre-cum into her mouth.

With Kerri's green eyes wide with awe, my judicious wife shockingly swallowed the entire span of Hank's cock whole, taking inch after inch into her mouth and then remarkably, into her throat, straining her lips in accepting its thickness.

"Unnck, gugk," Emma's gentle gags were the only sound in the backyard as his spongy cockhead filled her throat.

Hank knew the effect Emma's blowjob prowess had on him, so before he became lost between her suctioning lips, he barked out one more order confirming his designs for our angelic daughter's destruction.

"Kerri don't just sit there. You've seen your mother. You know what to do. Ted's looking terribly stressed, and as your guest he needs to be serviced too," my designing boss advised transparently.

Emma's ears perked up, but Kerri sat there dumbfounded, until Hank spoke more commandingly.

"Kerri, suck Ted's cock, just like your mother is sucking mine. It's time you learned your new role in paying your family's debt!" he stated imperiously, adding the odious instruction with enough force to be sure his meaning was clear.

Hank wasn't asking. Hank wasn't suggesting. As he had with her mother, Hank was telling our wavering daughter what to do, and in no uncertain terms. Everything he had done so far was building to this moment. He'd brought her along slowly, but now was the time to shift from leading her with insinuations to making her accept commands.

As with anyone else in his unforgiving grip, my demanding boss expected Kerri to obey.

Advising Ted before they arrived that as the company president he intended to be first in taking the treasure of Kerri's pristine pussy as the one perk he was unwilling to forgo, as a concession to his good friend and valued client, as well as to grease the wheels of commerce with his company, Hank granted Ted the honor of our newly-conscripted daughter's oral virginity.

While disappointed he wouldn't be banging our sweet coed that afternoon, once he saw Kerri's pretty face Ted was more than satisfied with Hank's prized offer, excited at the prospect of our radiant college girl's slim lips wrapped around his hard cock.

Kerri was terribly confused by Hank's suddenly strident tone and profoundly shaken by the authority of his voice. I know from experience Hank is an imposing presence when he takes that tone. Raised not to question her elders as a deferential daughter, her immediate impulse was to do as she was told, although I certainly never told her to do anything of this nature.

Looking to her hardworking mother busily slurping and sucking on Hank's rigid pole, Kerri quickly surmised she'd find no salvation from Emma to avoid the unusual deed.

While my wife was well-aware of our unschooled daughter's imminent downfall at the order of her newly-introduced 'master' and was most assuredly shattered by her role in bringing it about, she never once looked away from Hank's eyes in the manner of the 'great cocksucker' she'd learned to be.

"Don't make me tell you twice, young lady!" Hank snapped, assuming a harsh parental attitude, and our naked daughter suddenly looked so young and frail.

Kerri's broad shoulders trembled nervously with the chastisement, giving her dense tits a delightful shimmy with a frightened expression overcoming her face warily eyeing Ted's lap.

Unlike Ike, Ted's cock was already stiff as an iron rod in anticipation of Kerri's soft mouth. Like Ike, it pointed straight up towards his chest, and while it wasn't the black man's intimidating width, it was still a large cock -- probably 8" in length and actually thicker than Hank's equally long staff.

On her knees, Kerri moved tentatively to Ted, knowing the expectation and seeing no option for respite from the previously untried chore.

"That's it, Kerri, be a good girl," Hank gloated victoriously as our kittenish youngster lowered her face closer to Ted's splendid tool, inspecting it closely before proceeding with her task.

Kerri's exquisite nipples were diamond-points brushing against Ted's thigh when she placed her hands at his waist as she had seen her mother do with Hank. The older businessman's cock quivered in anticipation, and his heart palpitated wildly as our pretty coed examined his impressive meat, pulsing reflexively against his lower abdomen. Perplexed, she appeared uncertain how to begin.

"Just touch his cock with your tongue, young lady," Hank suggested, setting her on her way, and after a solitary moment digesting the intolerable instruction, our college beauty snuck her slippery tongue from between thin lips in contacting the throbbing hardness of Ted's cock.

"Uhhhhh," Ted sighed openly, and might have lost it right there with that touch alone, but he dearly wanted this extraordinary experience to last.

Worldly and experienced, even the wizened old businessman was not often granted the pleasure of receiving a young woman's first ever blowjob, especially one as wholesomely appealing and fresh-faced as our hard-bodied daughter.

Hank's attention was squarely focused on Kerri, fascinated by her deliberate approach to taking on the handsome, gray-haired man's tumescent staff. All the while, her determined mother continued sucking his own fleshy staff into her accommodating mouth as if it was her whole world.

Once the barrier was broken between Ted's warm flesh and her moist tongue, Kerri guided the tip along the length of his straining erection, with the playful prick dancing away in a game of 'catch me if you can' as her hands remained anchored at the hairy base of Ted's pubis, just as she'd seen Emma do.

Even then, Kerri managed to keep up with her dodging target, and the mere sight of our lovely auburn-haired lass, so youthful and pure, but also so sexy in her striking nudity, with her delicate pink tongue trailing along his hard cock, was too incredible for Ted to contemplate as the 60-something man stared in awe at his good fortune as if in a dream.

Happily, Hank suspected he'd get all of Ted's vast business activity in the future.

When Kerri reached his cockhead, she ran the tip of her exploring tongue around the smooth surface, testing its spongy texture and letting the velvety soft appendage slather the bulbous crown with her saliva, before licking her way back down the shaft.

"Eyes, Kerri!" Hank called out his lone corrective admonition, although generally pleased with her performance so far.

Our fast-learning coed immediately picked up the message and quickly trained her emerald green eyes on Ted's keen weathered countenance, with her cute bangs draped across her freckled forehead, while his piercing, brown-eyed gaze stared back in absolute lust and admiration.

From that moment on, our dutiful daughter did not take her eyes off Ted's, undertaking the art of pleasing the older man's supremely engorged tool with her virgin mouth as if she'd sucked cock all her life. Hank soon returned his attention to his own pleasure in the mouth of the cute novice cocksucker's diligent mother.

Throughout Kerri's exploration of her first phallus, Emma never let up working her magic on Hank's stiff pole, alternating between varying techniques on his cock and balls -- swirling, licking, sucking, and nibbling -- all with the single goal of enhancing his pleasure, and ultimately, making him cum.

"My big-titted fuck pet has really become a talented cocksucker," he appraised loudly enough for everyone to hear, genuinely appreciative Emma's capable skills, much to her red-faced shame.

Hank didn't resist my wife determined efforts, deciding to cum soon while Kerri witnessed her esteemed mother gulping down his reservoir of illicit semen. As an added benefit, doing so freed Emma from her shameful task in time to watch our studious daughter's oral ministrations of Ted's fervent cock.

123456...8