The Theft of Our Lives 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lust-driven delirium aside, Emma disconsolately accepted that Kerri was on the path to depravity and servitude, soon to join her mother as a corporate fuck toy to Hank and his demented desires. Even then, after everything she'd experienced herself, as yet my jaded wife had no idea of the depths of Hank's perverse dementia.

Hank now wanted to close the deal, gripping Kerri's broad shoulders for leverage initiating a regular, steady pace, pushing into her narrow, glove-like channel and sinking the full span of his stiff pole into her the sweltering cauldron of her boiling hot pussy.

"Unngh, jeez Kerri, you're a sweet fuck," he crudely remarked, marveling at the sumptuous feel of her inner walls grasping involuntarily at his rigid shaft with each retreat, trying desperately to hold on to his overpowering tool.

Hank kept this pace and motion going for an impressively long time for an old guy, all the while gazing directly into Kerri's wondrous green eyes staring back mesmerized, as if the rhythm of his fucking was a hypnotic timepiece.

"Your cunt is unbelievably tight," he praised thoughtlessly and uncaring for her feelings, enjoying the snug fit as it enveloped his lengthy staff.

Since Emma swallowed his first load just a few hours earlier, Hank was confident he could control himself long enough to bring Kerri off at least a couple times, regardless of how incredibly turned on the act of screwing such a beautiful and appealing young woman made him.

"I never imagined the Tyler's pretty daughter was such a fantastic ride. Damn, you're going to be a helluva deal closer," he joyously derided to her face, especially aroused knowing her besieged mother was nearby as a helpless and hapless witness to her oldest child's defilement.

"Huff, huhh, hehhh," Kerri huffed deeply when Hank bottomed out, touching her cervix and grinding his pubis against her own, then issuing a soft moan with each frustrating withdrawal.

As Hank invariably picked-up his pace, Kerri's breathing increased with it, growing heavier and more pronounced.

"Unnhhhhh, ohhhhh, awwwhh!" her ragged panting grew heavy and pronounced with the accompanying moans deeper, longer, and more frequent.

The sound was a constant companion to the mismatched pair's increasingly vigorous fucking, and the rocking motion of Hank's strenuous thrusts were met by the recoiling of our daughter's muscular pelvis absorbing the weight of his hips, rolling and lifting, pushing herself onto him as he retreated.

Emma had her own cocks to service, so it became necessary to put Kerri's ravishment in the background and return her attention to Ted's hard lance spearing her overstretched lips, matched by the drumbeat of Ike repetitively skewering his fat black shaft into her other set of overstretched lips.

"Unngghhhhh," Ted grunted at my wife's oral efforts.

Kerri's moans rang in her ears as Emma sadly looked up at the gray-haired Allenby client, his own focus on the May-December lovers on the couch and barely paying my lovely wife heed as she diligently worked his tensing pole.

Unremittingly, Emma took the entire length of Ted's thick tool into her mouth pressing to the entry of her throat, forcing a groan from deep in his diaphragm. Her maternal sorrow aside, she was on the verge of an orgasm herself as Ike's piercing tool did its work.

Although familiar with Ike's big cock from our trip on the yacht, Emma spent the first ten minutes of his fucking simply adjusting to the unbelievable girth of his large tool. It took everything she could muster accommodating it, and even then, she was stretched to the limit and unable to handle the entire length.

Ted's veined staff slid in and out of Emma's circled mouth at a regular pace, with my wife determined to make him cum sooner rather than later, swirling her tongue around his spongy cockhead whenever he pull back, slathering the sensitive crown and applying additional suction with her trailing lips along the engorged shaft.

It was difficult for Emma to stay focused on the cock in her mouth with the distraction of Ike's huge dong plundering the depths of her pussy, but soon her efforts had the necessary effect on Ted, excited watching his benefactor Hank pound the upturned cunt of our beautiful 19-year-old daughter writhing and moaning beneath him.

Ike was equally turned on by the sight of our mutual boss and his friend screwing our sensuous coed, doubling his efforts in her mother's elastic fuck hole and gripping Emma's broad hips within his strong hands, hammering her from behind with greater urgency.

"Unng, unhh, arggh," Ike grunted loudly with carnal fervor as each thrust landed with a decided slap against Emma's plush ass cheeks and reverberating melodically throughout the den.

After a few more minutes sliding between the cock in her mouth and the powerful fuck tool slamming into her pussy, as the sofa creaked and Emma's giant melons swung violently beneath her chest, Ted finally came with a howl.

"OHHHHH, FUUUCCCKKKKK!" the ecstatic mid-sixties executive cried his passion the moment my unprepared wife unfortunately pulled away from his cock, shooting a thick rope of creamy white cum squarely onto her nose, lips, and chin.

Surprised but nimble, Emma recovered quickly and soon had the spurting head of the older man's prick reattached to her lush lips, receiving his frothy load directly into her mouth and letting the salty goo slide down her throat with each pulsing jet.

"Mmmupphhh, muunggh," she gurgled audibly, gamely accepting Ted's abundant spunk into her mouth and draining it to her waiting stomach.

Now, it was Emma's turn to cum, as Ike abused her sopping cunt from behind, driving his shaft deep into her distended sleeve with rapid, powerful strokes sending her tremoring into a mighty climax spreading from the innermost reaches of her pussy throughout her torso.

It was an impressive feat that she continued swallowing Ted's flowing cum while shuddering through her own orgasm, with her luscious lips tightly sealed around his spewing cockhead.

'Mmmrrggh, muunnpphh," she mumbled around the tight seal of his flared rim as the waves of orgasm rolled through her convulsing body and the bursts of jism poured into her mouth, but all the while keeping her sultry green eyes on Ted's in the manner of 'a great cocksucker,' as Hank appreciated.

Seeing the mature housewife and mother gyrating in ecstasy before him while still accepting the batch of viscous jism from Ted's cock into her belly was all it took to propel Ike to his own crescendo. Planting his thick black staff deeply into Emma's gripping fuck tunnel, he burrowed deeply until the tip pressed against her cervix and erupted with a fountain of virile seed drenching her cavernous pussy chamber.

"AARRRGGHHHH!" Ike bellowed mightily, his characteristic deep grunt taking over the room as sweat poured from his brow and muscular body.

The girth of Ike's shaft sealed Emma's elastic labia like a drum, enveloping the invading shaft allowing none of the black man's vital semen to escape as he remained in place, mashed against my enervated wife's meaty ass pumping burst upon burst of warm, fertile cum into her vagina.

"Ahhhhh, annhh, ahhh," Kerri's squeaking yips of eroticism chirped throughout the orgiastic crest by her mother and the two satiated men across the room, with Hank riding our ecstatic daughter with increasing vigor.

My much older boss strained maintaining a solid rhythm ramming his full eight inches of steely cock meat into the innermost reaches of her pussy, while our resilient daughter's rapacious maw rose furiously, consuming his hard tool with each downward plunge.

"Nuuggghh, uuugh, oh, oh, ohhh," Kerri panted harshly as Hank nailed her to the couch, their bodies shining with sweat from the mutual effort of their fucking, wantonly wrapping her muscular legs around his flexing hips, purposefully seeking a better angle for even deeper access to the hidden folds of her hungry pussy.

"Unngggh, ummggh, aggh," her lewd groans turned to bestial grunts snorted through her flaring nostrils, using her superior athleticism in keeping up with Hank's voracious appetite as he pursued his demonic goal of breaking her will and capturing her ripe body.

Relieved of their own need and regaining some clarity of mind after their triple orgasms, the adulterous trio of Ted, Ike, and my wife on the sofa now turned to our young coed and the older man on the couch, with the three holding frozen in their positions of sexual denouement.

Naked on the sofa of our family den on all fours, my late-30's suburban wife, her heavy jugs swaying obscenely beneath her panting torso, held the shrinking black cock of the most senior executive at Allenby Consolidation buried deep in her pussy.

Ike's deflating shaft created a gap such that the pearly white cum he'd just deposited spilled from around his meaty stanchion, flowing from her swollen cunt lips, saturating the cushion below.

Emma's green eyes stared in marvel at the couch, where my 50-something boss screwed our angelic daughter ferociously, while Allenby's best client, 60-something Ted Jenkins' softening cock fell from her lips leaving a stringy strand of glutinous cum dripping disgracefully from her lips and chin.

White-knuckled, my vanquished wife's fingers fiercely gripped the edge of the sofa, setting her gold wedding band on ever-present display as illicit white ooze drained from her pussy puddling beneath her indecently splayed thighs in a bizarre mother-daughter moment rarely experienced by most families.

With a mix of perverse fascination and heartbreaking sorrow, Emma gazed remorsefully as our lively, hopeful 19-year-old coed lay on her back with legs mightily gripping her lover's waist getting thoroughly fucked by my hardworking, degenerate employer.

Kerri's legs embracing Hank's mid-section granted Emma an unhindered view of my laboring boss vigorously fucking our college girl, frightfully beholding the junction where Hank's sturdy shaft met Kerri's sloppy wet pussy and witnessing up close the older man feeding his hard cock into her voracious snatch again and again.

Greedily, our coed's steamy maw engulfed each inch of his elongated tool until it disappeared completely, only to reappear dragging her engorged cunt lips in its wake, grasping the glistening, juice-soaked shaft.

"Awwnnnhh, ohhhhh, ungghhh," Kerri's fervent moans rang painfully in Emma's ears, overtaking the room in lewd accompaniment to the mating duo's urgent need as the sexual friction between Kerri and Hank reached its apex.

Tiring and dripping sweat, Hank was working as hard as he could and might have had a heart attack if he wasn't so determined to finish the job. Kerri's arms now draped around his neck with her ankles hooked around his back straining to hold on.

'WAP, WAP, WAP' the slapping of skin was deafening as Hank's hips smacked Kerri's upturned ass cheeks with a fury reverberating in her mother's ears.

"Uuunnch, uuhhh, aaaggh!" our wavering daughter's orations repeated, augmented by Hank's wheezing breath, and the room around them disappeared, along with the audience of his business associates and her mother.

All that mattered now was Hank's cock driving hard into our frantic daughter's cunt. Something had to give soon, and it did, with my dazed wife an unwilling witness to our sweet young teen's subjugation to her sexual need, my boss' persistent cock, and ultimately, her servitude to Allenby Consolidation.

"OOOHHHHH, OHH, MY G-GOOODNESSS! MR. ALLENBY, GIVE IT, OHH, YOUR COCK. PLEASE, GIVE ME YOUR COCK! FUCK ME HARD!" Kerri roared her passion and desire in street language she rarely used making her despoiled mother blush, with her impetuous words of surrender difficult to hear and shocking to Emma.

It wasn't just because Kerri never swore, but also from the sheer emotional stridency of her frenzied need for release.

Our adorable, respectful daughter was now an adult, and a young woman seeking resolution of her pent-up sexual arousal. Quite simply, she was desperately desirous of the physical satisfaction promised by my pleased boss' will-crushing 8" rock hard cock.

Emma sat slack-jawed with Ted's cum dripping from her chin as Kerri rocketed through the upward trajectory of her orgasm, each thrust of Hank's pounding shaft bottoming out in her welcoming cunt for the umpteenth time.

It was funny, in a perverse way, how our deferential coed referred to the older man by his surname -- so formal at the height of passion even as he literally fucked her breathless, especially considering how familiar he now was with her lithe, appealing body, and regretfully, she with his hard-charging cock.

Kerri's imploring cries were all Hank needed to hear, strenuously grasping Kerri's shoulders and slamming the entire length of his raging spear once more into the breach of her white-hot fuck tunnel.

"OHHH FUCK, YESSSSS, MY LITTLE, UNGHH, FUCK DOLL!!!" he bellowed, rearing his head and releasing a torrent of warm jism flooding the deepest recesses of our quaking daughter's cum chamber with his essence, ecstatically filling every void of her ravenous snatch as her greedy pussy drank down his sticky spunk.

"AAAHHH! AAAHHHHH!! OHHHHH, YESSS!!!" Kerri wailed her own climax, with her entire body shaking feverishly and her hips grinding against his pelvis, unintentionally rubbing her distended clit against his scratchy pubic hair in her boundless desire to prolong her climax.

"OHH, OHHH YESSS! OHH, FUCK YESSSSS, MR. ALLENBY, PLEASE, FUCK ME!!" our caterwauling daughter shouted wantonly, in the throes of her passion as Hank's cockhead spewed jets of aged seed into her overflowing cunt.

After a seeming lifetime of riding Kerri through the peak of her orgasm, Hank finally collapsed in exhaustion on top of her heaving chest, leaving my awestruck wife dumbfounded by what she just witnessed.

Emma kneeled silently on all fours, one man's cum dripping off her face while another's drained from her gaping fuck hole, staring unwaveringly after our cherished beauty experienced what was surely a tremendous orgasm on the virile cock of a man old enough to be her grandfather.

Sadly, Emma knew the feeling, intimately knowledgeable of how incredible Hank made a woman feel with his sturdy tool, and keenly aware Kerri just had the most explosive orgasm of her young life under Hank's assault. Still, she couldn't get past the demoralizing recognition that she, Kerri's own mother, caused it to happen and was responsible for our sweet college girl's moral debasement and sexual demise.

While Emma understood Kerri would suffer shame, humiliation, and regret once she came down, she also suspected our energetic, spirited lass would harbor a secret desire for more of what Hank had to offer. In turn, Kerri would demean herself satisfying his perverse demands for the promise of his 'gift' of degrading sexual fulfillment.

When the illicit pair calmed, Hank slipped his deflating cock from Kerri's well-used cunt, and rivulets of his runny white cum followed, flowing easily from her open slit.

Emma winced seeing the gooey mess between our ruined daughter's spread thighs dribble from her vacated pussy in a languid stream down the crack of her sweaty ass, before Ted returned my servile wife's head to his flaccid cock, guiding her mouth to finish cleaning the jism from his shaft and cockhead as expected of a 'great cocksucker.'

Everyone was exhausted and spent from a day of utter debauchery. As the three men dressed, Emma and Kerri lingered naked on their backs, the men's semen overflowing their pussies and lacking the energy necessary to get up and clean themselves.

Gradually returning to normal, Kerri grew increasingly apprehensive and embarrassed by what she had done -- stripping naked before the group of men, sucking Ted's big cock, having her pussy eaten, and fucking the older man.

Worst of all, our bashful only daughter was ashamed of cumming so hard on Hank's relentless cock in front of her mother and three virtual strangers, curling up shyly on the couch like the young woman she truly is and covering her nudity with a blanket to whimper solemnly.

Each man had gotten plenty from Hank's new sex toys, with Ike receiving a nice handjob from a lovely white college coed, Kerri's first, and then thrown my suburban wife for a vigorous and satisfying fuck.

For his part, Ted, while not screwing either women, enjoyed the sumptuous mouths of a big-titted wife and mother, along with her equally well-built daughter, also Kerri's first. In a single day, the lecherous businessman had entrusted a good-sized load of his treasured spunk into the stomachs of the Emma Tyler and her 19-year-old daughter, Kerri.

Fortunately for my boss, since he'd nailed Emma in reverse fashion with Ike on the yacht the night of the dinner, he was content, particularly sensing he'd get more opportunities at both my wife and daughter's silken pussies over the course of our indenture.

More than anything, Hank got what he wanted most -- starting our youthful, hard-bodied daughter on the road to servitude to him, and even better, doing so before the tearful eyes and with the 'willing' assistance of her submissive mother. While he had wanted Kerri to cum on his cock at least twice, he was confident he'd given her an orgasm of the kind she'd never known before, and one that 'rocked her world.'

Most importantly, he suspected our rapidly-degenerating daughter was now prey for more, certain she'd also perform the same humiliating acts her mother now performed regularly and without complaint. A true degenerate to his core, Hank had many such acts in mind for our enchanting young lady.

As he headed for the door, Hank whispered something to Emma, remaining nonresponsive other than to nod her head.

"You can call me Hank from now on, honey," my boss offered solicitously to Kerri as the men left, basking in the glow of the evening.

END CHAPTER

1...345678