The Theft of Our Lives 06 Pt. 01

Story Info
Poker party continues the Tyler's downward spiral.
20.9k words
4.72
27k
23
13

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,108 Followers

Disclaimer: This story's primary theme is non-consensual in the form of blackmail and coercion, which is why I chose to post it in this category, but I can't say this strongly enough, it also contains incest, cuckoldry, and various other sexual acts between adults. If any of those acts offend you, I encourage you not to read it, so reader beware. This story and all characters are fictional, and any resemblance to businesses or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. In real life, all non-consensual sex is immoral, illegal, and not condoned by the author. All characters are 18-years-old or older. All rights reserved.

POKER PARTY AT THE MANSION

I arrived home late, long after Hank and his buddies left after the pool party-sex orgy just as he intended and finding the house dark.

Peeking into Kerri's room, I saw she was fast asleep -- no doubt exhausted from the events of the day, about which I'd only learn details later. When I hit my own bed, Emma was equally dead to the world. I don't think she even knew I was there.

The next morning, after Kerri left for class, Emma told me over coffee what happened the day before in explicit detail, including that our maturing 19-year-old daughter had stroked Ike Jones-Dixon for her first ever handjob, sucked Ted Jenkins for her first ever blowjob, and finally fucked Hank Allenby and was likely broken to his service.

At least we didn't keep secrets from each other, well, mostly.

I wasn't really surprised, understanding from the moment Hank made Emma fuck Nate in the company president's office before Kerri's stunned eyes, that the bastard's intent was for our pretty daughter to join my corrupted wife as a company fuck slut in service to him and Allenby Consolidation.

Emma finished the conversation with the words Hank whispered to her before he left.

"Hank told me to call Betsy and have Kellen stay another night," my deadpan wife explained without obvious emotion. "Tonight's his monthly Friday poker night, and he invited you, Kerri, and me over to join his group of regulars."

Emma left it at that, but we both knew what it meant.

Kerri had a volleyball practice that afternoon, but when she got home her mother told her of Hank's plans. Our normally resilient daughter had spent the day tired and listless, wiped out and sore from yesterday's impromptu sex party. She played poorly and just wanted to stay home and veg out, but that wasn't an option.

When I got home that evening, Emma and Kerri had already showered and changed into casual poker night-type clothing -- jeans, blouses, and pumps. Nice and presentable, but nothing fancy or exotic.

Emma's chestnut brown hair was in its usual ponytail, while Kerri wore her straight hair down with her short auburn locks not quite reaching her shoulders and her bangs loose on her forehead giving her a suitably fresh-faced, cutesy look.

At 18-years-old and an adult for all of two weeks, Kellen complained briefly about staying another night at fussy Aunt Betsy's, but ultimately acquiesced like the good kid he was raised to be.

Hank said to be there by 7:30 pm, so I showered and dressed in equally casual attire and the three of us left for his house, uncertain of exactly what lay ahead for the evening but fearing the worst. Unsurprisingly, Hank's house wasn't really a house, but rather a mansion on the outskirts of town in a quiet, wealthy gated community.

We arrived on the button, finding Dave Reynolds there too, apparently arriving only a couple of minutes ahead of us. It was something of a shock, although I'm not sure why after the yacht trip.

"Hi Dave, you here by yourself? Where's Maggie?" I greeted him pleasantly but needing to ask out of curiosity and afraid his solo status portended a different set-up than I originally feared.

Just then, Hank burst into the foyer in his usual gregarious mood for festive evenings, hand extended as if we were old buddies instead of my employer who just happened to be sexually dominating my unfortunate wife, fucking her as he pleased and now our coed daughter too.

"Great, the Tyler's, and right on time. Ray, you know I like punctuality," Hank greeted us at the door, all grace and good tidings with his compliments.

"Ray, the guests won't be here until 8:00," he explained, getting right to business. "The bar is in the den, so go with Dave and familiarize yourself. You know how to mix a cocktail, right?"

"Maggie and the twins are in the anteroom changing. Emma, you and Kerri go change in there with them. I've set out some clothes for you that are much more appropriate for the evening. Hurry now, there isn't much time," Hank instructed with typical managerial succinctness.

So, that answered the question of Maggie's whereabouts, and surprisingly her accompaniment by their twin daughters, 18-year-olds Suzy and Jaxy.

I found the Reynold's twins presence to be a disturbing yet intriguing development, although understanding Hank's perverted tastes, Suzy and Jaxy joining the indecent fray made sense, although I'm not sure how he brought it about or the nature of Dave's indiscretion.

One thing was certain, Dave's and my mutual employer was not new to this game of domination and desecration, and while I didn't fully understand the depths of his depravity, I expected over time I'd learn more about his control, that my family wasn't the only one caught in his web of deceit, and apparently about his use of the Allenby workforce as fertile ground for sowing his demented desires for sex and debauchery.

I did wonder why Nicole and Burt Westridge weren't there, but I didn't ask because at the moment my entire assumption was framed more by my warped speculation about our compatriots in servitude than any established facts. I simply knew that Hank always has a reason, and I tonight's complement of female company suited his design.

One thing for certain was the reason for our invitation was now clear, as Dave and I were expected to play bartenders for the night to Hank's poker buddies while Emma and Kerri, and quite likely, Maggie and the twins played hostesses.

I could only guess what that involved, but my suspicions were soon answered when the five ladies rejoined us in the den just before 8:00 pm, confirming exactly what Hank had in mind for their evening's duties.

Maggie was the first out the door, and all I thought was Hank must be into roleplaying because she wore a nurse's uniform you'd likely find in a high-end adult movie. I expect the fact Maggie is a registered nurse as her true profession inspired his choice, but I couldn't imagine her walking the halls of Memorial Hospital wearing this number.

In fact, it was an abbreviated version of her real uniform -- very abbreviated, as the hem of her white cotton-poly dress rose extremely high on her toned, alabaster thighs. As eye-catching was that the buttoned-up front was buttoned down -- way down in a dipping vee to just below her cute navel, with the collar altered so the edges just covered her bra straps on her slight, delicate shoulders.

The bra was a silky white push-up style maximizing to the fullest her pert B-cup titties set on brilliant display bulging over the tops of the lacy cups. I had no idea what she wore in the way of panties, although the distance from her hem to her underwear was a short stretch and they'd be easily seen if she made any unplanned movement the wrong way.

Maggie's short, shapely legs were cast in stay-up, mid-thigh sheer white stockings above straight white 5" heels no nurse wears in the real world when standing on her feet for an 8-hour shift.

In traditional manner, she wore a white nurse's cap with a simple red cross emblazoned on the front. While no hospital requires such a symbol of the nursing profession any longer, it was in keeping with Hank's desired presentation, so there it was atop of her short blonde hair in bobbed ringlet curls providing the sassy look natural to her spirited demeanor.

Finally, her make-up was tastefully done as if for a normal workday, except for the hot candy apple red glossy lipstick I imagine Hank envisioned on her lush lips when wrapped around some lucky guest's cock. As a legitimizing touch, she wore her actual hospital security badge identifying her as "Margaret Reynolds, R.N."

"Very nice, Maggie, my older guests may need the services of a sexy nurse after seeing you," Hank extolled glowingly.

"Okay, Suzy and Jaxy, you too," Hank next called to Dave and Maggie's reticent lasses before they cautiously entered the room presenting themselves for our host's inspection.

"Uh-uhuh," I coughed indiscreetly upon their entrance into the den serving as the evening's poker room, catching a nasty look from Dave's wary eye.

I had met the Reynolds' 18-year-old twin daughters on a few occasions over the years at social gatherings and company events but hadn't seen either Suzy or Jaxy in at least a couple of years. Dave keeps a picture of the family on his desk, but even that was from when 20-year-old Sean graduated high school two years earlier so was probably my most recent look at the young women.

To say they'd grown-up was an understatement, and it was that look of unrestrained desire in my expression that earned the rebuking glance from my co-worker. A year younger than Kerri, Suzy and Jaxy are in Kellen's grade as high school seniors although at a different school, but now looked every bit the grown women they'd become since I saw them last.

The pair are identical to the point of having extreme difficulty telling them apart, bearing a resemblance to Maggie, especially in their height, weight, and general stature, but with looks more like their father. They might be an inch or so taller than their mother, but their hair coloring, skin tone, and facial features all speak to Dave's gene pool.

Keeping with the nursing theme introduced by Maggie's costume, and their status as twins, each was outfitted identically as candy stripers -- the young nurse wannabe's populating hospital's assisting with bed checks, delivering creature comforts for patients, and generally doing gofer work trained nurses are too skilled to spend time on.

As with their mother, their uniforms appeared to be official issue in the traditional style, but scandalously stripped-down accommodating Hank's prurient intentions for the budding young ladies. Often, candy stripers are given a bib-type dress in white and peppermint pink stripes over a white blouse similar to a nurses uniform -- hence, the name.

In Suzy and Jaxy's case, they wore the standard bib dress, but were quite simply missing the blouse beneath. Sleeveless, the bib dress was long enough to cover their torsos entirely, but just barely, with the bottom of the abbreviated dress stopping past the rounded curve of their slight bottoms while also preventing a view of their youthful charms up front.

Tied in a bow with strings on the side, a revealing gap appeared exposing the tanned skin of their ribcages left and right. Moving higher, it appeared they wore no bras whatsoever, with their pleasantly C-cup sized tits set loosely pointed upward and their jutting nipples impressing the striped fabric of the vest.

It was quite the statement and judging from the pink flush in their faces matching the stripes on their bibs, I'm sure the bashful beauties were terribly embarrassed presenting themselves dressed so immodestly to our host, our family, and ultimately Hank's guests.

The twin's breast size was merely one differentiator with their lesser-endowed mother, as they featured long wavy light brown hair to mid-back held in a ponytail much like Emma wears, tied with a pink ribbon and topped by cute little pink caps similar to Maggie's.

White ankle socks and plain white flat sneakers finished their ensemble, with a delicately applied smattering of make-up highlighting their cherubic faces set by round cheeks and button noses beneath penetrating blue eyes just like Maggie.

The whole look was of fresh innocence just starting out in the adult world of an exciting career in medicine and I actually learned later of Suzy's genuine aspirations to become a nurse, although I'm not certain Jaxy had the same goal.

Not that it mattered, for tonight, they occupied lower, more subservient roles Hank expected the developing youngsters to play to the hilt in league with their compromised mother.

"Okay, Emma, guests are expected any minute, get out here," Hank advised after a quick knock on the anteroom door.

When Emma joined seconds later, she too was not surprisingly in costume, sensuously dressed as a schoolteacher, and a rather slutty schoolteacher at that, as her outfit consisted of a short navy-blue pencil skirt not covering the tops of the sheer black stockings and garters on her long legs finished by a pair of black stiletto heels.

Emma's cardigan sweater was white but sheer and didn't do much to hide the lacy black push-up bra underneath. It had no buttons from midway to the collar, exposing her generous cleavage spilling from the top of the uplifting cups.

For effect, she wore black plastic glass frames with no lenses and carried a ruler making certain her role for the evening was clear. Her chestnut brown hair was drawn-up in a 'school marm' bun and her make-up was sexy without being trampy, with the focal point her ruby red glossy lipstick, much like Maggie wore.

"Oh, that's hot! The guys are gonna love getting schooled tonight," Hank extolled her enticing look, not containing his enthusiasm nor hiding his intentions.

Hank directed Emma to her spot at the entryway door greeting guests when Kerri made her appearance from the anteroom. You could tell she didn't want to come out any more than the twins did, only sheepishly stepping into the den when Hank used a more demanding tone in his invitation to join us.

After seeing the Reynolds and my wife decked out, and detecting a theme between mothers and daughters, Kerri's role for the evening was no surprise, dressed in uniform as a 19-year-old teenage schoolgirl -- a rather naughty schoolgirl.

Kerri wore a pleated gray and blue plaid knit skirt every bit as short as her mother's, exposing a tremendous amount of her long sinewy legs, but with white knee socks and saddle shoes instead of stockings and heels.

Her red sweater was virtually identical to Emma's in design, with no buttons from midway up to reveal her large pale breasts barely contained by the fabric and a sprinkling of freckles dotting her cleavage. The only other difference was the lacy push-up bra worn by our daughter was white, not black.

I'm sure there was some symbolism intended in those choices.

Unlike her mother, Kerri wore no make-up whatsoever, and in fact I noticed she'd removed what little she was wearing when we arrived. Finally, her short auburn hair was now done up in pigtails, with each held by a bright red ribbon and her bangs draped midway down her forehead as usual.

When I first saw our precious daughter, my heart skipped a beat. I'm not blind, and I realize our girl is growing up beyond the awkwardness of youth. I mean seriously, the stories Emma told me of yesterday's events proved that fact.

Still, it was a breathtaking look, and an odd mix -- from the neck up, Kerri looked quite the bright-eyed young student in her schoolgirl attire with her youthful face and hair in pigtails, but from the neck down, her sumptuous body was all woman, belying that fiction.

As were Suzy and Jaxy, our daughter was in the transition stage to full adulthood -- from the gawky, insecure youngster learning her way into an alluring, well-built woman with a rapidly developing body and beguiling, good looks to match.

Either way, seeing Kerri's incredible body barely concealed in the sexy schoolgirl outfit with her lithe, athletic legs on full display and her big youthful tits overflowing the scant push-up bra was truly heart-stopping, and I blushed while repressing a grin.

I think Kerri was every bit as uncomfortable standing in her scanty school uniform before her father as I was watching, at least judging by how she shifted on her feet. I shook my head, ashamed of myself when my cock stirred in my pants.

I was grateful Hank didn't require me to wear my cock cage this evening. I'm not sure why, but he generally has a reason. Regardless, I knew how painful it would be watching my subservient wife and deferential daughter performing their 'hostess' duties while wearing it, not to mention firecracker Maggie Reynolds and her adorable daughters.

Needless to say, for their sake and mine, I was glad I was standing behind the bar sharing my plight with Dave while hidden from the waist down, preserving the propriety of Kerri's and the Reynolds twins sexual effect on me.

"Do your jobs. Do what you're told. Play the part. I don't want to see a single guest disappointed!" Hank admonished in no uncertain terms just before the first guest arrived.

Between the uniforms, the warning, and our situation, Hank's deplorable expectation was unmistakable. When the doorbell rang, my suddenly genial boss and host for the evening told Maggie, Suzy, Jaxy, and Kerri to stand in a line at the entrance to the den ready to greet his guests.

Kerri squirmed at the idea but dutifully obeyed as Dave and I watched from the bar, while Maggie made an extra effort at squaring her shoulders to purposefully push out her chest in order to vex her husband, apparently still in the doghouse and subject to her emotional punishment.

With their ostensibly innocent daughters joining in her penance to Hank, much like Kerri, I suspect Dave wasn't getting on Maggie's good side anytime soon, and if the yacht trip was any indication of her vitriol, I expected her to put on a bravura performance tonight as a slutty nurse.

Truthfully, I didn't know the degree of the twins conscription, and how far Hank had taken their debasement to date. Judging from their nervous look and the discomfort in their pretty eyes about meeting unknown people wearing such minimal clothing, I'd say they were relatively new to this game of heartless retribution just like our hapless daughter.

Either way, I figured I'd learn that too before the night was through.

The first two guests arrived together -- Carl Allenby, Hank's 80-year-old father and founder of Allenby Consolidation, and of course, Isaac Jones-Dixon, the 60-something SVP, righthand man, and confidante of the company president always by his side and the frequent beneficiary of his depraved largesse.

Hank introduced Kerri to his father, who was all eyes shaking the hand of our tempting college coed, barely containing his lust drooling over our indecently dressed daughter while extending his hand.

"Oh my, aren't you a grown-up young lady," he complimented salaciously, unable to take his eyes off the deep valley of Kerri's ample bosom long enough to look her in the eyes, and not really even trying.

The comment sounded dirty to me, knowing what Carl probably had in mind for Kerri and the twins at his disposal, even as an ancient but still remarkably spry octogenarian, with each young enough to be his great-granddaughter.

'He's so old,' Kerri no doubt told herself but nonetheless courteously offered her hand in return, then demurred timidly and flushed scarlet across her face and chest, blushing at presenting herself in such an outfit to the old men, especially Hank's father.

"I know you've already met Ike, but I'm sure you can offer him your hand again," our host said simply with insider reference to the thrilling handjob she'd given the huge black man just yesterday in her first dip into the chilly waters of her servitude for my sins.

"Pleasure to see you again, Kerri. Ouch, such a strong grip for just a young lady!" Ike joked with a toothy grin, eyeing her approvingly from head to toe.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,108 Followers