The Theft of Our Lives 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Click' the light switch sounded as she entered, illuminating the rather girly bedroom, decorated with hunky posters of Scotty XL and other favorite celebrities of young women of college age.

Dropping her bag without looking, she immediately kicked off her slip-on sneakers and began undoing the form-fitting red cotton blouse she'd donned that morning. Tossing it into the nearby hamper, she reached for the button at waist of her snug blue jeans ready to peel them off her slender legs when a voice interceded.

"No, Ker, take off the bra next," Kellen recommended from the direction of her bed.

"Kellen! What the hell, you dork?" Kerri growled at her brother, stunned finding him already lying on top of the covers, and unavoidably noticing he was totally naked.

"What the hell, is right, sis. As in, what the hell are you bitching about?" he replied confidently, stretched out with hands clasped behind his head and his lank, flaccid cock on full display draped over his heavy nut sack.

"Get the fuck out of my bed, Kel!" his angry sister barked, unaccustomed to her usually deferential little brother taking such liberties.

Kerri knew the deal, suffering her part in saving our family for longer than Kellen by engaging in sex with several men already, including blowing her stupid brother just the day before. Still, it was disturbing finding him in her bedroom -- her lone sanctuary from our cruel servitude and the wicked dictates of our unrelenting overseer.

"Nah, I don't think so. You heard what Mr. Allenby said, so you need to do what I say, and I say take off the bra next," Kellen countered, expressing his will not because it mattered in what order she undressed, for she'd surely be naked by the time he was finished, but simply so that she followed his directions.

Our freckle-faced daughter frowned her displeasure, not liking one bit her reduction to a servile level beneath her punk-ass little brother when she was the oldest, and tension filled her athletic body as she ultimately conceded, reaching behind her back to undo the double hooks and releasing the rather frilly black bra.

Kellen was all eyes, relishing his power over his charming big sister with his slack cock flinching visibly at the performance as tenuously Kerri dropped the shoulder straps and then followed by removing the supportive cups spilling her awe-inspiring jugs for his unobstructed view.

Our covetous son saw Kerri's large breasts for the first-time only yesterday and was anxious for another showing of the splendid pair, admiring their size on her willowy frame but also their tremendous buoyancy and firmness.

The contrast and comparison with their mother's huge knockers was compelling, with Kerri's impressive set both similar, and yet so different in a most appealing way. Whereas Emma's DD-cup wonders were full, round, and could truly be described as melons for their sheer size and heft, our 19-year-old beauty's big tits were uplifted and taut.

Rising from a teardrop to twin peaks pressing outward with spectacular shape, Kerri's dense mounds jiggled marvelously at the slightest provocation, with the lily-white cones topped by quarter-sized pink nipples and the cutest smattering of freckles dotting her cleavage.

"Wow, you really have great tits, Kerri. I mean, shit, seriously major league quality," Kellen gushed almost giddily, casting a genuine compliment her way in the way brothers rarely do.

"Honestly, your whole package is smoking hot. No wonder half the baseball team wants in your pants," he expanded remarkably, dispensing with his usual considerate regard for his sister and the derogatory needling common in their sibling exchanges.

"I guess I'm supposed to say thank you, you little shit," Kerri snarked acerbically, deliberately placing her hands on her hips and squaring her shoulders, projecting the glorious points forward and on display to their best advantage as a knowing tease to her impertinent brother.

"Damn right, and keep going," he directed, enjoying this newfound authority in stripping his beguiling sister and sensing the growing affect her slow denuding had on his stirring prick.

"Yes, sir," she shot back with faux respect, and saluting sarcastically, with the unintended effect of sending his gelatinous tits bobbling nicely once again for his appreciation.

"That's better. Now, get naked, Kerri, then get over here," our son followed impiously, commanding her to perform the previously unthinkable act simply because he liked doing so.

Our disenchanted daughter cautiously spied the rising column of meat dangling between Kellen's legs and had few doubts the moment she dreaded but knew was inevitable had arrived. Her rapidly advancing new master of the house wasn't going to be content with merely a blowjob this time.

Kellen wanted more -- he wanted her in the worst way possible, taking her pussy and fucking her into the low status of subservient sex doll.

Kerri's jeans were quickly removed and thrown atop her bedside reading chair. Posing intriguingly in only a skimpy pair of white bikini panties, she noted Kellen's expanding cock flinch again. No different than most college coeds, she took secret pride in evoking such a reaction in a young man, even if it was her obnoxious little brother.

"Panties too, Ker," Kellen demanded, once again just because it was fun to say and an incredible turn-on watching his hard-bodied sister do his bidding, especially considering the lewd nature of the request.

Slipping her thumbs into the waistband without further objection, Kerri drew the cotton fabric off her narrow hips and tantalizingly down every inch of her long, sinewy legs, before throwing them in the hamper joining her blouse.

"Over here, I said," he insisted when she simply stood across the room letting his eyes wander over her svelte, muscular physique, breathing shallowly forcing her gorgeous tits to rise and fall hypnotically.

"Huh," Kerri huffed her discontent, then slowly shuffled over to the bed, standing in all her glory only a foot away from her brother.

"You're pretty, Kerri," Kellen stated openly, his green eyes roaming her nude body from her ankles up her tapered calves and toned thighs, stopping briefly at the nest of matted curls covering her pussy, before proceeding along her torso past her generous chest to look her square in the eyes.

The remark caught her off-guard, not expecting such a compliment from her usually derisive little brother and sensing an attraction to him she'd never felt until that very moment.

"You have a kick-ass body too. You're just built for sex," he added in a crass reflection of his mentor, Hank Allenby.

"Yeah, well, I guess you're looking to find that out, right Kel?" she asked with some aversion, disappointed just when she thought her nice, caring brother had reappeared.

Deep inside, in a dark place she found herself visiting more frequently since her co-opting into our family nightmare, was also an improper hint of lust, with her eyes drifting luridly down his muscular body and landing on his cock, now an impressive stalagmite of steel-hard meat in search of a warm hole to fill.

"You know we need to do this, right? You know it's what Mr. Allenby wants?" Kellen remarked with stark honesty, following with a more startling truth. "I can't lie though, Kerri, I want it too. I want to fuck you. I didn't before, but I want to now."

Possessing a pragmatic streak much like her mother, Kerri considered the surprising words for a moment, undoubtedly thinking how twisted this entire warped situation had become. On a conscious level, she didn't want sex with Kellen, but after surrendering her body to much older men, she resigned herself to the nasty reality of an incestuous relationship with little brother.

Scanning his body again, she appraised his taut musculature with a new appreciation. Brother or not, Kellen was more appealing than Hank or any of the other geriatrics she'd screwed, although Ike's cock left an indelible impression.

"I know we don't really have a choice, but it's weird. I mean, I hope you don't mind if I'm not keen on screwing my little brother. Truthfully, you shouldn't be so eager to fuck your big sister either," Kerri calmly analyzed after what seemed an eternity, with Kellen concerned she might refuse despite Hank's directive.

"Besides, I'm not ready. I need to be wet," she added in a weak attempt at delay.

"I can take care of that," he suggested, relieved she hadn't balked forcing him into more direct action. "Mr. Allenby said I needed practice eating pussy. Now seems like a good opportunity, so get on top of me. You know, sit on my face."

"Jeez Kel, you're so gross," Kerri scoffed, even as she moved to do as he said, climbing onto the bed above his broad shoulders and spreading her thighs wide above his waiting mouth.

"Oh shit, this is unbelievable," Kellen gasped, staring straight into the dark chasm of her pink maw, with her ruffled labia framing the forbidden opening and the soft tuft of her auburn hair billowing from the curved mound above.

"Stop gaping, moron. It just a pussy. Do what you're supposed to do so I can get some sleep," she criticized ruefully, tired from her day and a little irritable, but secretly anticipating the touch of his tongue as well.

Whatever her dismissal, however, it wasn't just a pussy.

It was her pussy, and Kerri closed her eyes expectantly awaiting the demented feel of her brother's wet tongue plying her unprepared slit, moistening the entrance enough to accept his unwelcome cock. Apprehensively, she feared how she might respond, and worst of all, that she might enjoy it.

Kellen couldn't help but take a moment to savor the extreme rarity of what he was about to do -- eating his big sister's pussy. It was an act with his Kerri many young collegians fantasized about as their minds wandered during her classes, and here he was about to do it. His youthful cock sprang into iron-bar status at the very thought.

"Huh," Kerri inhaled sharply, with her bright emerald eyes popping wide and her responsive labia drawing-in reactively when his tongue grazed the tender flesh, before settling herself as the exploring tip plowed a path along the parted fissure sampling her essence.

It was our novice son's first-time tasting a woman's cherished anatomy, and Kerri giggled humorously watching his expressive eyes sour at the potency of her feminine aroma and flavor.

"Jeez sis, that's, um, strong," Kellen grumbled, recoiling, and retrieving his tongue at the salty, acrid taste of her otherwise delectable pussy channel.

"Volleyball practice, dumbass. I didn't get a chance to shower before hitting the library," his sister explained with a smirk and a small amount of vengeance for the sordid act, enjoying his distaste in his first try at licking her cunt.

"Keep going, it gets better," she promised sympathetically, now more knowledgeable herself about cunnilingus after the dual episodes with her aunt and Lady Hilliard the day before.

"I hope so," he doubted, returning to the task with less enthusiasm but quickly finding her words were correct, as Kerri's pussy warmed involuntarily with the contact, emitting a honeyed nectar more palatable to his inexperienced tastebuds.

"Mmmmmh," Kerri moaned reflexively, even as a touch of nausea roamed her belly at the very thought of just whose tongue fomented the undeniably pleasant sensation.

Trailing clumsily along her flaring labia, the perverse awkwardness of her brother so intimately exploring her moistening vagina was unnerving, and yet terribly stimulating at the same time, regardless of his obvious lack of expertise.

"Ahhh," she peeped when he suddenly stabbed the curled appendage deep into the heated tunnel, unwittingly fucking her steamy pussy with his tongue, and unknowingly igniting a spark of glorious stimulus throughout her pelvis running straight to her highly perceptive nipples.

Visibly, before his marveling eyes gazing up her lean torso marked by a gentle convulsion in her taut stomach muscles, the inflamed buds thickened almost instantly, forcing another pulse of enlivening blood pumping into his already rigid cock as the fattening nubs became steely hard knots of erotic tension.

"Oooooh, slow down, Kel. You just need to get me, huh-huh, ready, not get me off," Kerri purred more appreciatively as he curiously examined the puffy, engorged petals now in full bloom and revisited the distinctly fresh, vibrant tastes of easily flowing effluent emanating from her excited interior.

Kellen was enamored of the flavor, and also the animated response of his susceptible big sister to his illicit probes.

More than anything however, he was bewitched by Kerri's beauty, holding onto her slender hips with eyes traveling upward spying her big D-cup tits as he naughtily investigated her forbidden pussy, with her beguiling freckled-face gradually adopting a dreamy look of irresistible lust at his fledgling efforts.

"Ha-ahh, ahhh!" Kerri squeaked between rapid breaths when her unaware little brother stumbled upon the preening nub of her emerging clitoris, sparking a spontaneous rush of arousal sending her to a peremptory mini-climax, with her body jerking haphazardly, delightfully causing her spectacular jugs to do the same.

"Oh jeeez, stop, Kel. I just, ummm, just stop. It's, uh, I'm ready now," she advised unsteadily, surprised by her soft orgasm and not wishing to admit he was the cause, while also recognizing it was time to move forward lest she lose herself again as he familiarized himself with her sensitized little flesh pearl.

Kellen's strong grip was tight on her hips, and he clearly didn't want to let go, reveling greedily while slurping at the syrupy juices filling his mouth and coating his chin. It was only through her own impressive strength that Kerri broke his hold and slid her athletic body down his torso, finally stopping when the tip his upraised spear brushed the taboo entrance to her treasured pussy.

Hovering above Kellen, frozen with doubt but understanding the inevitability of completing the incestuous union by allowing his stalwart cock into her soft interior, she needed to either accept his unrefined thrusts or initiate the act of fucking her little brother herself.

"Damn, these are great tits, Kerri," our uncouth son reiterated when the prone position left her magnificently large, firm breasts dangling only inches from his mouth, granting an opportunity to clamp onto a pointed nipple before she realized its vulnerability, which he promptly did.

"Oh, ohhh goodness," she gasped as he nibbled the thick, meaty flesh in his suckling mouth, kindling another flush of arousal coursing her body, and spiking her need for the ultimate act of penetration consummating their sibling bond beyond anything they'd done before.

Kellen was thrilled, his cock a rock-hard column of swollen flesh with the pulsing purple head pressing against Kerri's pussy hole, ready to plunder her slippery wet channel but still totally fascinated gnawing gently on her fabulous nipple, while taking her other spongy melon within his grasp and squeezing harshly with his passion.

"Owwwh, oh Kel, that hurts, but ohhh, it's so, uh, powerful," his faltering sister murmured with erotic ardor at the misuse of her splendid tit.

Instinctively, she reared backward, pushing the fat tip of his solid cockhead within the ring of her expansive cunt hole as a preliminary to finalizing the act certain to change their relationship forever.

"Are you ready now, Ker? Are you ready for me to, unhh, fuck you?" her intent brother asked, sensing the wet warmth of her cock sleeve beckoning him in fulfilling Hank's demand he use Kerri without remorse and at his whim.

"Oh god, Kel, this is wrong, but I'm, huh, so hot. Oh please, just do it. Just take me and fuck me hard," she rambled her need for a cock, any cock, and in this disturbing instance, the pleasantly large cock of her dipshit little brother.

For whatever reason, Kellen was less morally conflicted than his big sister, not that it mattered, because at that moment Kerri's misgivings were overwhelmed by her need.

Simultaneously, they pushed together, with his urgent cock overcoming the little resistance offered by her tight cunt and burying itself fully in the velvet sheath completing their incestuous union.

"Ohhh, oh Kellen! Oh fuck, that's good!" Kerri cried aloud, awaking her mother down the hall with the ecstatic call.

Lying in our bed in a rare moment for reflection, Emma heard the regrettably familiar sound of our sweet daughter in the throes of passion and lamented, knowing she was with Kellen and mourning the warping of their sibling bond, but unrepentantly understanding the sensations generated by his stellar cock and physical capability.

In Kerri's room, our resplendent coed dropped the full weight of her pillowy tits onto her brother's muscular chest, smashing the jello-y globes into his hard pecs, and simply relishing the mind-numbing sensation of his meaty cock sublimely stretching her pussy.

Kerri didn't linger, no longer focused on the deleterious repercussions of screwing her brother for now or the future, raising her torso again content to grind her hips in a gentle rocking motion atop the invasive staff then quickly transitioning to an aggressive bouncing in taking the act to its full commission.

"Yes, Ker! Oh yes, ride it, sis. Oh fuck, ride my cock!" Emma winced listening to Kellen return his sister's volley as the two wantonly fucked down the hall.

Shamefully, their easily aroused mother sensed her own nipples tighten and her hand slipped almost subconsciously between her legs, finding her own energized clitoris while imagining the torrid scene of Kerri sinfully slamming onto Kellen with her abundant athletic might.

"Fuck you, Kel! I want your big cock, huh, deep in my cunt! I'm fucking you, so hard," she growled, but not in a derisively, and instead, as a passionate promise she ever imagined uttering, but now was truly her unholy mission.

"Unh, ungh, unngh! I'm gonna slam you so full of, uh-uh, cock, you'll think you're splitting in two," he rejoined, always competitive and anxious to one-up his challenging big sister, while hammering his hips mightily upward driving his engorged shaft as far into her ready twat as she could handle.

"Ohhh, oh god! I shouldn't, ahhh, but, oh fuck, I can't help it," Emma moaned under her breath and bit her bottom lip, ashamed of herself for her moral failings but cumming furiously on her stroking fingers knowing our son and daughter were building to the crest of their own taboo orgasms.

It took another fifteen remarkable minutes as the scene played out much like an athletic contest.

As my recovering wife listened alone in our bed teary-eyed, the bout grew to a clatter of gasping, grunting, and groaning sex, with neither Kerri nor Kellen giving quarter or willing to surrender, resulting in an exhaustive fuck session Hank's older cronies could never survive.

"Give it to me, Ker! Ride me, sis! Give up that sweet pussy!" Kellen howled, thrusting vigorously upward in sync with her powerful downstrokes, intoxicated by the urgency of their intercourse as much as watching her heavy tits bounding wildly riding his upright cock with her short auburn bangs bouncing on her perspiring forehead with equal ferocity.

"Uh, uh, uh," the pair degenerated into a cacophony of panting growls.

Finally, Kerri pressed her open palms against Kellen's heaving chest, spastically straightened her back, and clenched her pussy muscles repeatedly, massaging his pulsating cock working hard coaxing him to join her exploding into a blinding climax unmatched by anything the older men could instill.

"Oh dear god, Kel! Ohhhhhhh, dear gawwwwwd!!!" Kerri squealed manically, throwing her head violently backward, thrusting her gyrating tits forward as ecstasy consumed her mind and body.