The Theft of Our Lives 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all nodded silently in agreement with that condition, realizing the coming talk and the decisions made dramatically affected our future and our newly liberated lifestyle.

"You're right, Kerri, I don't want be a 'fuck toy' and I don't want to break my marital vows to your father," my wife replied genuinely to our daughter's assertion. "I value those promises and love Ray very much."

A flush of comfort filled me with her words of faithfulness and affection, but the moment was short-lived as she continued with her brazen monologue.

"Unfortunately, as you so correctly pointed out, we don't have a choice. Especially you and me, Kerri, and now Aunt Betsy too," Emma stated bluntly.

Looking around the room for objections and finding none, my steadfast wife continued onward.

"So, our new attitude starts now. Kerri, what you're wearing is completely unacceptable for around the house when we don't have guests," she admonished lightly, not really angry but wanting to convey that she meant business.

Kerri was dressed modestly in keeping with a Sunday morning, wearing her standard jeans, a casual yellow blouse, and flip-flops, without make-up and her short hair pulled back in matching pink barrettes.

"Honestly, mine isn't any better," Emma conceded, looking at her own respectable loose blue cotton dress running to just above her knees, exposing her shapely carved calves unadorned by stockings with her chestnut shoulder-length hair tied in a simple ponytail.

"We need to dress in a manner appealing to Kel's baser male instincts," she explained, with the untoward directive flying in the face of every modesty precept she'd ever taught our deferential daughter. "We're supposed to keep the sexual tension high and your brother turned-on, so he gets the message we're available whenever he wants."

With that, to everyone's surprise but at the same time to no one's shock, Emma reached behind her back, deftly undoing the long zipper, and letting the attractive dress fall in a puddle around her ankles and sensible white sneakers.

Stepping out, she picked up the offending garment and folded it neatly as is her manner, standing in only her lacy white low-cut bikini panties and a supportive but quite fetching white bra. Her rounded tummy was set soft and appealing above the deep dive of the front panel of the panties, with her meaty bottom covered fully in the back.

Kellen's eyes perked at the sheer volume of alabaster skin overflowing the tops of the frilly cups containing her giant set of tits in a reaction I found interesting and slightly amusing, especially considering he'd already seen and handled Emma's enormous melons more than a few times.

I understood his obsession though, as I still have a similar response to my voluptuous wife's mountainous DD jugs barely contained by a bra, even after twenty years of marriage. To anyone, male or female, Emma's amazing chest is just too spectacular to ignore -- a fact she is very aware of and highly sensitive about.

Even with everything I'd witnessed in her recent transformation from unassuming, modest suburban housewife to shameful, dissolute company slut, it was still startling seeing her dressed so indecently in the common area of our home, especially with the kids present.

"Drop your jeans, Kerri, these rules apply to you as well as me, and take off your blouse too," she ordered in the same matriarchal tone used when telling our obedient daughter to pick up after herself.

Giving it less thought than I might expect considering the ask, but also realizing she was already captive to her emerging submissiveness, Kerri quickly dispensed with her clothes, sitting down again in a cute pair of flower bikini panties and a compressing sports bra.

Bashful by nature, she'd already exhibited her stellar, toned form in the buff before her brother and father, among other much worse things, so I'm guessing she was past the point of awkwardness about such a request.

I wasn't so calm, inhaling deeply while trying hard not to indiscreetly admire her narrow hips, long willowy legs, and eye-catching D-cup tits.

"Hmmm, those barrettes give you a cutesy look, so they can stay. On the other hand, that bra is fine for working out or playing volleyball, but not for parading around the house," Emma observed critically. "You'd better take that off too."

In a flash but with a hint of an objecting frown, our duteous coed pulled the bra up and over her head, tossing it casually with the rest of her clothing.

As with his mother, Kellen was all eyes scoping out Kerri's ripe, pointed cones -- dense and naturally upright with youth, while delightfully pale topped by flaccid rose-pink nipples and adorable freckles across her cleavage.

Kerri made no effort to hide her lovely breasts, and like our son, I couldn't take my eyes off them, although as her father I knew I should. To my distress, I sensed the unavoidable twinge of an erection in my slacks, trapped within its merciless bars with nowhere to go.

It was only Emma's attention to my plight sparing me from a painfully stunted hard-on while checking out our sweet, nearly naked college beauty.

"Ogling Kerri's nude body isn't going to make this any easier, Ray," she commented good-naturedly, busting me for my impertinence although certainly aware such behavior was expected by Hank.

"Um, sorry," I said with an embarrassed grin, acceding to her admonishment as the truly weak husband I was becoming.

"Kerri and Kellen, I'm not going to sugarcoat what you already know. We're indentured to Mr. Allenby, and we can't get out of it anytime soon. We need to do what he says, and that means sexually with whomever he sends our way," their mother advised squarely.

"Hank's made it very clear that means anyone, Kerri, just not your father," she stressed adamantly, her voice cracking a little under the strain of the words. "We need to dress provocatively, and quite frankly, we need to fuck and perform many other sex acts."

Kerri sat quietly listening, and despite her increasing corruption, I saw the wheels spinning in her head incredulously about the conversation but also in recognition of its veracity.

"On top of that, we're tasked with helping your brother become the Alpha-male Hank expects, so we'll do whatever Kellen wants, whenever he wants it. Is that clear, young lady?" Emma explained, asking directly.

"Yes, Mr. Allenby made it clear that, well, I should let do whatever Kellen wants. I mean, like fuck me, and that sort of thing," Kerri answered bravely, her green eyes flitting uncertainly despite already taking her brother's big cock just the other night.

"That's right, it does, sweetheart, and many other things you probably haven't even imagined yet," her mother replied truthfully but with compassion filling her voice.

"Yes, ma'am," our respectful daughter said tenuously, but without protest, perhaps remembering their nighttime fuck session more fondly than was appropriate.

"We need to do what Kellen wants, and we also need to, um, pursue our own relationship too. Let's not forget that part of the deal," Emma reaffirmed succinctly, reminding Kerri of our wicked tormentor's noxious order following the poker party weeks earlier.

"Kellen, that includes your Aunt Betsy when she visits without Aunt Sam or Robbie, got it?" my resolute wife warned uneasily, on a roll and using terms I never imagined she'd speak to our children, even as adults.

Our roused son nodded with more enthusiasm than Emma likely wanted to see at the mention of her lovable and highly tempting younger sister.

"Keep one thing in mind, the both of you, dad is strictly a spectator. You'll learn why and how soon," she continued sternly, pushing the conversation in a direction suddenly giving me pause. "Just know that I'm off-limits to your dad and you, Kerri, are most definitely off-limits to him."

Emma then signaled me to stand by her side in what I thought was a show of solidarity but turned into the most humiliating moment of my sorry life since falling under Hank's control.

"Drop your pants, Ray, and show the kids that Hank means business about your neutered role in our new lifestyle," she mocked as I stood stone-faced in disbelief.

"Really, here?" I asked uncomfortably.

I'd shown my cock in front of Kerri at Hank's mansion during the poker party, but this was different. For one thing, her focus that night was definitely elsewhere. More importantly, I wasn't wearing my cage that night, and it was extremely diminishing doing so in front of her and our preeminent son now.

"Damn it, Ray, I've fucked a dozen different men in the last several weeks, even our son. I think you can suffer a little bit for the family cause," Emma scowled her disapproval at my recalcitrance. "Now, get 'em off, and your boxers too."

"Huh? What the hell?" Kellen guffawed as I lowered my slacks revealing my modest manhood trapped in the high-tensile, stainless-steel cage.

"Oh, daddy!" Kerri exclaimed, poorly suppressing a girlish giggle.

My prick was already swelling from the frank discussion and the compelling nudity of our daughter, so my penis pressed against the constraints of the metal but wasn't fully aroused so not especially painful. My balls hung loosely in the stretched flesh of my scrotum with the restraining ring holding the cage locked in place at the base.

"Your father can't have sex if he wanted to, and I know he does," my wife cheekily ridiculed my predicament, taking my ball sack gently between her fingers to give a stimulating caress.

"This is a chastity cage, or a cock cage, if you prefer," she explained didactically. "It's designed to prevent your dad from achieving an erection, no matter how excited he becomes seeing your pretty naked body, Kerri. He says it's quite painful when he's turned on, and clearly sex isn't an option with it on."

Emma continued tenderly massaging my balls with a loving and arousing embrace seeking to demonstrate her point.

"See him wince as he grows in the cage?" my informative wife noted when my eyes watered, and my jaw tightened under the duress of my inflamed prick reaching the limits of the contraption but unable to achieve its full measure.

"It's locked, and I don't currently have the key, so it's not coming off. Even worse for daddy, see these prods behind his scrotum?" Emma pointed out, pulling my nut sack forward exposing the metal torture devices for their inspection. "They're electrified, like a taser, and Hank has the controls."

"Whoa!" and "Oh my" gushed from Kellen and Kerri's lips at the surprising device threatening my manhood at my boss' whim and fancy.

"From what I've seen of his reaction, they're pretty damn painful too. They're intended to keep your father tamed and controlled so he doesn't get any warped ideas," she stated with a devilish wink, almost as if enjoying my torment a little too much.

Demonstrating the cage's irremovable construction, Emma tugged firmly on my cock, showing it was immovable as our kids gawked in disbelief such a nefarious apparatus existed.

Satisfied they got the point, she elaborated further about my perverse tendencies Hank was exploiting.

"It's like this, kids, your dad's a voyeur, meaning he has an affinity for watching people have sex," she shamefully enlightened our astounded youngsters to my deepest, most humiliating secret.

"There's more to it than that, however," Emma expanded, acquiring a contemptuous tone I hoped was merely for effect.

"You see, just as Mr. Allenby is training Kellen to be the Alpha-male of the house, he's turning daddy into a cuckold," she elucidated in terms clearly intended to lower my stature in their eyes. "That's a man who gets off watching his wife have sex with other men. Superior men with power, wealth, and bigger cocks than his scrawny member."

Kerri appeared familiar with the concept, most likely from seeing my weak behavior at the poker party, but Kellen was dumbfounded, his expression one of disbelief and disdain.

"Hank is rewiring daddy's brain and his libido to enjoy watching me fuck other men, strangers and his co-workers too," their mother concluded with an intriguing flair certainly catching our son's active imagination. "I expect that includes women too, just like at the office on Tuesday."

"You get off on that, dad?" Kellen questioned incredulously, unknowing such an affliction even existed and his disapproval clear. "How can anyone get turned on watching their wife with another man?"

"It's perverted without a doubt, but he's apparently taking to it naturally," Emma answered without hesitation, perhaps disgusted by my growing fascination even though unwillingly nurtured by Hank's plan for my future.

"That includes you too, Kel. I'm sure your father will get hard watching you fuck me, or at least he'll try," she followed scornfully, knowing me better than I knew myself. "Kerri also, I imagine. I know he gets excited watching me have lesbian sex, especially since he knows I've always been straight."

I stood silently turning fifteen shades of scarlet as my emotionally wounded wife bitterly spoke the truth about my mindset and growing addiction, demonstrating a cruel streak very unlike her usual demeanor.

"Take a close look, Kerri. See, his modest little prick is pulsing against its prison bars even just talking about it," Emma charged, drawing our daughter's attention directly to my confined member.

"You can look too, Kel. I promise, it won't make you gay," she humorously teased our son.

Clearly uncomfortable staring at my lesser manhood, our insecure son obediently did as told, while his mother described her reason for requiring his scrutiny and alleviating his worst male fears creeping into the back of his mind.

"You're newer to this than your sister, Kel. I'm sure you're not aware of it, but Kerri's been involved in our problem for a few weeks now, and believe me, she no virgin," my wife informed our son, sending our daughter blushing with a fact her brother knew on his own.

Kellen looked briefly at his big sister, perhaps imagining her engaged with some anonymous man, then returned his attention as his mother continued.

"Anyway, I'll explain it to you clearly so I'm certain you understand. Mr. Allenby is punishing your father by turning into a wimp and a cuckold, but you already know, Kel, he doesn't want that for you," Emma suggested sympathetically. "He wants you to be powerful and assertive when it comes to sex. He wants you to take charge."

Kellen swallowed dryly with the observation, and I bet his cock stiffened a little at the mention of his unfettered control of his mom and Kerri's alluring bodies, along with their enforced acquiescence. I wondered if deep inside he was growing appreciative of his demented mentor and our family's servitude, despite his good upbringing.

"But make no mistake, son, because Hank made it crystal clear to me before we left his office," his mother warned seriously. "If you don't express your dominant side and use Kerri and me for whatever you want, whenever you want -- and yes, I mean sex, you'll end up in a cage just like your father."

"Uugh," Kellen gulped at the frightening words.

"So, mister, it's in your best interest, probably on many levels, for you to heed Hank's instructions. I don't think you'd find a cage nearly as enjoyable as fucking your mother and sister, not to mention your aunt," she surmised musingly, adding the mention of her own sister intentionally, while observing his reaction to see if her warning was received.

Considering those last words seriously, Kellen nervously nodded his agreement.

Kerri took the words to heart too, and that her relationship with her little brother was in for a radical change. She also understood she better do as he desired, regardless of how distasteful and disturbing that seemed, because the alternative was far worse.

I was in a painful bind now, listening to Emma go on about our disgraceful family dynamic as she continuously manipulated by balls in front of Kerri and Kellen, with my cock crowding the unbending cage.

Then, for a reason known only to Emma, she made it exponentially more difficult to tolerate.

I'd noticed on my return that the duality of her life as respectable, caring housewife and wanton corporate slut were taking a toll on her psyche, with Emma developing a cruel streak the equal of her usually sweet and caring nature.

"Kerri, come here. Your father's in a world of hurt, but he secretly loves the ridicule and humiliation, that's why he's getting desperately hard in his prison," my snickering wife explained, then incredibly instructed our daughter. "Take his balls in your hand and give them a gentle massage. That'll drive him crazy with need."

"Mom, that's gross! He's my father," our stunned daughter complained vociferously.

"Yes, and Kellen's my son, but we've both taken his cock in our mouth, so you can at least hold daddy's balls in your hand," Emma fired back at her resistance. "I'm proving a point here, so do it."

I was petrified, standing frozen in place too intimidated by my wife's strong persona to move.

Watching dumbfounded, our beautiful coed warily slipped her slender fingers towards my loosely hanging scrotum with a look in her eyes more of disgust than fascination.

It was clear Kerri really didn't want to touch her father's nut sack, but subserviently did as her authoritative mother dictated, and it was interesting gauging the expression of incredulity, marvel, and aversion when she gathered my cum-laden testicles in her warm palm and gave them a careful caress.

It was a sick dream come true I never knew I had before falling into Hank's control, but since my boss first informed us of Kerri's expected participation, it was a growing fantasy I couldn't escape. Desperately and delinquently, I wanted to enjoy her nudity, experience her touch, and worse, revel in the joys of her intoxicatingly hard body.

Touching my unencumbered scrotum brought that illicit vision to life, and my enfeebled cock strained mightily against the cruel bars of its merciless cage.

"Ohhhhh," I groaned with the forbidden pleasure of her supple fingertips encompassing my wrinkled sack as Kerri gave me a gentle tug before letting go, sending more blood to my painfully engorged shaft.

"See how much that hurts, Kel? Trust me, you don't want that," my wife suggested with caution.

"Hmmm," I whimpered in agony at the realization of the truth of her statement, but also sadly, at the sheer joy I felt with my cherished angel grazing her delightful fingers along my sensitive ball sack and wanting her to do so much more.

"Dress code applies to you too, Ray. No clothes for you when you're home. We'll make an example of you for your son by parading you around with your little wee in its cage," Emma announced demeaningly, and I knew she meant it.

"One last thing," she interjected to be certain the ground rules were set. "We're family. We love and respect each other. When we're not having sex, we act with love and respect to each other as we've always done."

"That goes for you too, young man," Emma barked, poking her index finger into our son's chest emphasizing the point.

Kellen's eyes bugged at her singling him out, but it made sense, with my wife conveying her meaning in no uncertain terms by employing coarse language.

"Be strong, Kel. Take what you want from your sister, your aunt, and me, but don't hurt us, at least not badly. If you want a blowjob from Kerri, don't ask, tell her to suck you off. If you want to spank my ass, spank my ass," she intoned crudely. "If you want us to perform lesbian sex shows for your entertainment, just say it."

I stared mesmerized by the pornographic images described in bold terms by my usually restrained wife, with my constricted prick staying as hard as my ruthless cage permitted.