The Theft of Our Lives 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unngggh, cummming, Kerri! I'm cumming in you!" our son's animalistic grunt echoed down the hall to Emma's ears while releasing a bountiful load of thick warm spunk into his sister's soundly fucked cum chamber.

"Yeah, yeah, give it up, Kel. Give it to me. Fill my pussy," she urged, frenzied and uncaring it was her tormenting little brother spilling his familial seed incestuously within the lair of her pussy.

"Yeah, take it all, sis, take my cum," Kellen carnally agreed to the specious demand, gazing admiringly at her straining form above him, and admiring her incomparable body on its journey through a second shuddering climax.

"Ohhhhh, agaaainnn," Kerri wailed with the delight of successful conclusion to an exhausting match and collapsed atop his sweating torso.

Kerri's chest pressed wonderfully into him, with her big boobs smushing putty-like from the sides and his twitching cock enveloped by her flexing cunt walls draining his youthful balls of the last of his virile semen, but a trickle of the proscribed white fluid escaping the seam and falling to the mattress below.

"Shit, I love fucking you, Kerri," Kellen gushed as the final words reaching my saddened wife's brain before closing her eyes to sleep conflicted by feelings of sorrow and loss, but also unforgivably, by jealously at the generous praise reaped by our charming daughter's exceptional performance.

Kerri's head draped her brother's broad shoulder in fatigue, recovering from the energy-sapping copulation as he lay enervated but ecstatic beneath her luscious body, truly grateful to Hank for the gift of fucking his pretty, big-titted sister.

It was clear to him now, as if there were any doubt from the moment my boss first made Kerri available, that he'd take every opportunity to do it again, and again, and again.

Gauging her reaction, Kellen presumed his first test with his reticent sister was a success, and that Kerri was further down the road to becoming the compliant, coed fuck bunny Hank intended, subject to our son's every desire.

Mostly, he assumed Mr. Allenby would be pleased, earning Kellen more respect, and possibly more latitude.

*****************

Emma was fairly quiet and slept a fair amount on Friday after my return from Duluth, an unsurprising circumstance considering the all-night fuck session with Nate Wagnell the night before.

I was in no better condition at the office spending a very listless day slogging through paperwork, thankful the prostate massaging wand was removed from my rectum, but still wearing the very constricting cock cage.

Nate held the key, so it wasn't coming off until he had his fun with Kerri, and neither Emma nor I were certain when that might occur. He left a text with Emma saying he was at the charity's New York City office for the coming week, so we didn't expect a visit until after his return.

Hank still controlled the shock feature on my merciless stainless-steel prison through his phone app and, always the prankster, wasn't bashful about employing it whenever he saw my head nod at my desk, waking me with a painful dose of electricity to the back of my scrotum.

"Aaayyyhh," I called out more than once from my desk, causing heads to turn and leaving me embarrassed without an explanation but happy I hadn't wet my pants.

In hindsight, nothing seemed especially different that Saturday either, at first anyway. We went about out day doing some chores about the house, while Kerri and Kellen were out most of the day.

Later, Emma updated me on everything occurring in my absence as we shared glasses of wine, telling me with brutal honesty about the office celebration, including that Kellen had fucked her in front of Hank and everyone. She even told me the part about listening to Kellen screw his sister.

Graciously, she omitted anything about our son's virile sexual ability or that his large cock exceeded my own, probably figuring I'd learn that unfortunate truth sooner rather than later. Since Emma is genuinely sweet and caring by nature, I'm sure it wasn't out of deceit but simply to spare my feelings.

For their part, the kids understood that I knew of the new lifestyle wrought by Hank, and frankly, that I was responsible for our predicament, although they politely kept whatever feelings they had about it to themselves.

During dinner I saw subtle recognition of the changes -- the unseemly familiarity between Kerri and Kellen, the knowing glances between our son and his mother, or the playful smiles exchanged by Emma and our daughter, but this superficial façade soon proved transparent.

As she did on any other Saturday night, Kerri had plans for the evening, so disappeared shortly after dinner to spend time with friends. The rest of us sat and watched TV like a normal family until around 8:00 p.m., when Emma abruptly rose unannounced and headed upstairs to the bedroom.

Kellen and I stayed downstairs, and I assumed my sensible wife was just changing into her night clothes in a process usually taking about 20 minutes. Tonight, it took her a little longer, and I soon discovered why. Apparently, she had spent time at her vanity touching up her make-up, instead of removing it after donning her shockingly brief nightgown.

"Uhhh," I gasped, doing a double-take when I spotted her at the top of the stairs wearing the short, sheer gown I'd never previously seen her in outside of our bedroom, although as I learned, Kellen had.

It was obvious she wore nothing underneath, not even panties, and the gown was loose, with the vee of the garment opened nearly to her navel and the insides of her breasts only half covered, shimmying indecently against the light fabric with each step down the stairway.

Even with everything I'd seen Emma do, and knowing everything about Hank's plans for our family, it was still alarming seeing my conservative wife dressed in such scanty attire in the common parts of the house.

I suppose the routine of the day allowed me a brief respite from the perverse reality of our new life, so her appearance caught me off-guard. It must have caught Kellen's attention too, because he physically tightened-up as she entered the family room and plopped herself down next to him on the couch.

I suspect even with all he'd done, and notwithstanding Hank's explicit instructions for him to become the man of the house, at least sexually, it was still intimidating for our restless son to have his father in his presence with his mother dressed in such a fashion.

"Why don't you move over to the easy chair, Ray? I think you'll be more, um, comfortable there," Emma spoke softly, tilting her head to the nearby stuffed chair letting me know I was no longer welcome on the couch with the two of them.

I followed her instructions without protest, sitting in the same chair next to the couch where Emma flashed her shaved pussy to Kellen during that fateful Saturday night foray into incest. She knew it, but in banishing me she awakened my developing cuckold personality, with the position granting an optimal viewing angle of the deviant action about to occur.

Emma didn't cross her legs, although she did leave them together, keeping Kellen at bay as she took the lead on this first venture into openly exposing their new, forbidden relationship.

The pensive look in her eyes told me she didn't want to perform whatever perverse act she was preparing in front of my eyes, but that may have simply been my imagination. Honestly, if she was able to see my stunted cock already straining my cage with sexual tension, she may have felt differently upon seeing how incredibly the illicit prospect turned me on.

The gown was so short it just barely covered her lap, exposing her well-shaped thighs from nearly the hip down, with her leg pressing intimately against Kellen's in his shorts -- skin to skin.

More unnerving for our self-conscious son, Emma's big jugs were nearly as uncovered as her legs, unencumbered by any restraint with her hardened nipples poking against the thin cloth. The gentle slope of her gorgeous tits was apparent to even a casual observer, and I didn't need to squint to see the dark rose areolae through the sheer fabric.

Emma hadn't said anything to me about her plans for the evening, but I realized easily enough she was breaking me in slowly with this attempt at revealing the sordid change in our lifestyle. At the same time, she was trying not to freak out Kellen, and taking the lead this one-time when he was actually her new master at home.

Really, it was a sweet gesture under the warped circumstances if you think about it.

Our places set, we returned our attention to the TV and the insipid comedy Kellen insisted on watching, with a lot of gratuitous nudity and sophomoric humor. It was the type of movie he wouldn't dare watch in our presence in the past, mostly out of his own embarrassment, and was a symbol of his growing confidence in his authority.

I watched the stupid movie with one eye, as my other was trained on the improper couple on the couch -- my caring but brazen wife and our normally respectful but currently uneasy son, studying them for the show I felt certain was coming.

Sure enough, within a minute I detected movement on the periphery.

'Zzzipp,' came the quiet pull of a zipper.

Peering just in time, I watched breathlessly as Emma's hand dipped into the opening of Kellen's shorts and calmly extracted his cock. Already rock-hard by the vision of his mother's minimalist clothing, and to my manly shame, I noticed his impressive staff was nearly two inches longer than my own, and certainly thicker too.

My lesser cock pulsed reflexively in its prison at the image of our young athlete using that exceptional tool on his mother, and no doubt in a resounding manner generating rhapsodic orgasms. It was painful, and yet exquisitely so, both physically and emotionally.

With the duo facing straight at the TV, my wife's gentle fingertips plied delicately along the tender skin of his swollen column, gliding leisurely up and down the elongated shaft. Attentively caressing the bulbous knob, she gingerly traced the rim of his cockhead before smearing his seeping precum across its supple surface.

"Ummmmm, ahhh," Kellen sighed between pursed lips, uncomfortable with his mother performing such a naughty deed with me in the room but captivated by her touch and unflinching in letting her tease him.

Catching his eyes veer from the TV in my direction more than once as if to gauge my reaction, I didn't turn away, instead remaining seated in silent acceptance of her sinful actions as Emma gradually tightened her grip around the inflamed stalk until she was actively stroking our 18-year-old son's solid tool.

My deliberate wife's diamond wedding ring reflected brightly before my eyes, pressing against his flushed skin as Kellen shifted in his seat with his arousal building and breathing deepening. Our excited youngster's cock pulsed with life between his seductive mother's fingers as she gave him a loving handjob.

For a moment I turned away, gathering my thoughts at what I was seeing, and sensing my own stiff cock painfully entrapped within the tight confines of my far-too-small steel cage, wondering if a simple handjob was the extent of the lurid exhibition for the evening.

I knew this wasn't the first time my beloved wife had handled Kellen's substantial column of swollen flesh but seeing it just feet from where I sat was truly bizarre. The effect of Emma cuckolding me with our hunky son right before my eyes was more unbelievably erotic than I ever imagined.

'Shit, this is so fucking weird, but it's so unbelievably hot,' I admitted to myself, lewdly conceding my own excitement.

Once again, to my right I noticed movement and uncontrollably turned towards what was transpiring, anticipating what I'd see with a mix of trepidation and exhilaration.

"Oh wow," I gasped aloud, unable to contain myself but also unable to say anything else, dropping my jaw with my heart racing in a combination of rage, envy, and titillation.

My timing was shamefully perfect, catching the exact moment Emma bent low to her side, lapping the fat purplish head of Kellen's hard cock with the full flat of her wet tongue, swirling it's tactile surface around the inflamed helmet drawing in his milky precum from the seeping slit at the tip.

"Aawwnnhhhhh, mom," he emitted a low, involuntary sigh, closing his eyes and slumping into the couch cushion, inadvertently granting her better access to his throbbing pole, and at the same time, his father a better view.

I understood his reaction as his seductive mother tantalized the delicate skin of his crown with her slippery tongue and my own cock nearly burst its unyielding cage, with the torment so ethereal I did nothing to assuage it.

True to Hank's teaching, Emma removed her hands completely, placing her left palm on his tremoring thigh and holding his tensing cockhead only with her silken mouth. With her hair pulled back in its usual ponytail, no doubt for this very purpose, I had an unobstructed view of her luscious ruby lips encircling the flared rim, ready to consume the entire length.

Slipping her other hand into his pants, she openly played with Kellen's full balls, bobbling the heavy spheres gingerly as he fell further under her intoxicating spell.

"Ohh, ohhh my," I groaned deeper, staring fixated as my devoted wife of twenty years lowered her oval lips down our enchanted son's twitching shaft, engulfing inch after inch of his dense, nearly 8-inch iron-bar cock.

Of every deviant act I'd witnessed to date, including my beautiful wife engaged in sex with countless men, not to mention our sweet daughter, I had never seen anything so unimaginably depraved as watching our 18-year-old son's rigid tool disappear slowly into his mother's mouth, only to reappear covered in her saliva and the red streaks of her lipstick when she withdrew.

"Huuuhhhhh," Kellen exhaled without a further thought for me.

In her position from the side, Emma couldn't look her 'lover' in the eye as a 'great cocksucker' is expected, but she again swallowed Kellen's meaty staff to the base until his auburn pubic hair scratched her upper lip and a telling bulge appeared in her throat.

I marveled at how easily my once-unskilled wife throated his robust lance, but my wonderment was broken when Emma instead did something equally submissive and endearing at the same time, turning her beautiful emerald eyes to mine.

It shook me, I confess, and I thought I saw a certain sadness as she initiated a bobbing motion up and down the length of Kellen's painfully hard erection. Never taking her eyes off my own, I sensed Emma was sharing her burden, or perhaps pretending the perverse act of sucking off our son was me by proxy.

Whatever her intent, I watched for ten minutes as my nearly naked 39-year-old wife blew Kellen right in front of me in our family room, applying her now-considerable oral skills until our gratified son, eyes closed and thighs shaking, jerked his hips reflexively pulling his ass off the cushion with the strength of his climax.

"Uunnnggghh, ohhh mom," he grunted, spastically flooding her mouth with creamy, molten cum, with his orgasm so intense he practically snorted.

I watched fascinated as Emma's esophagus adeptly gulped the globs of incestuous spunk, just as she had undoubtedly done more than once during the last week, with her piercing green eyes glued to mine throughout the obscene effort.

'Smup, smuph,' she drained the last remnants of Kellen's taboo jism from his emptying balls.

Fastidiously, as is so in her nature, Emma then licked the semi-erect staff clean of any sticky residue, before replacing it in his pants and demurely wiping a small white dab of cum from the corner of her mouth.

My cock was seeping mightily by now in my truncated condition, when looking to me uncertainly, my contrite wife observantly glanced downward to my lap, spying the telltale wet spot at the front of my pants, forcing a faint smirk of amusement to grace her pretty face.

Then, as if nothing unusual had occurred, the two of them quietly returned to finishing the movie, with Emma's big left tit had falling from her gown the only sign of anything untoward having taken place.

Surprisingly, she didn't bother to cover it, but rather simply left the fleshy round globe exposed and available for Kellen to grope absentmindedly without pause, clearly growing comfortable with my presence openly squeezing his mother's spongy melon.

*****************

Hank's strict instructions made clear that upon my return I was excluded from any of the aberrant sex occurring between Emma, Kerri, Kellen, and Betsy -- even sex with my wife.

I was to be excluded and cuckolded, meaning I most certainly was expected to watch as they performed any number of taboo acts in varying combinations.

In fact, my villainous boss insisted I become a regular witness, with no opportunity for participation locked in my unbreakable stainless-steel cage, while also occasionally receiving a reinforcing shock to my balls at the most unexpected and inopportune moments.

To my utter humiliation, Hank even ordered a demonstration its use to Kerri and Kellen, so they understood the restriction, reinforcing my reduction to the status of spineless father and family cuckold.

"Kerri, Kellen, come to the living room, please. It's time we had a family meeting," Emma announced with her typical parental authority after our Sunday morning breakfast.

As with every such gathering, usually held to scold the kids into doing their chores, or to discuss more enjoyable activities like an upcoming vacation, Kerri and Kellen grudgingly tromped into the living room, plopping onto the sofa ready for what was to become the most unusual family meeting in Tyler household history.

"Now that your dad is home I think it's important to talk about the changes expected by Mr. Allenby," Emma suggested with remarkable understatement. "Everything is out in the open, so there's no need to hide anything or keep secrets anymore, at least not at home."

Our attentive college coed and her captivated 18-year-old brother's heads simultaneously looked upward, and their bodies straightened with the recognition this indeed was not a normal family meeting, as their forthright mother's allusion to our family's indenture to Hank was clearly stated.

"First and foremost, you need to know your father and I love you more than anything," my solemn wife stated plainly, offering a sincere apology on our behalf. "We're terribly sorry you're suffering from our mistake. I only hope you understand it was done with the best interests of the family in mind and that you can somehow forgive us."

"We love you too, mom, both you and dad," Kerri answered for the both of them as the responsible older sister. "We understand, and that dad didn't mean for this to happen."

Emma and I felt a weight lift from our shoulders by our compassionate children's acceptance and forgiveness, exhaling collectively as a couple although still mournful of the derelict circumstances we'd created for our family.

"Thank you, sweetie, that really helps," their mother acknowledged with an appreciative nod and smile.

"I mean, don't get me wrong, mom, I don't want to be a 'fuck toy' for Mr. Allenby. I know you don't either, but we have no choice, and we need to keep the family together," Kerri added unbidden, with her frank innocence speaking volumes about how much she's endured, but also matured, by expressing her true understanding of our dire situation.

The starkness of her concession set the tone of the meeting going forward, as Emma had more sinful and quite licentious issues to discuss, and Kerri's comment inadvertently provided the segue to that depraved conversation.

"Okay, I'm glad we understand each other, so I'm going to be quite adult in this discussion," Emma stated firmly with maternal sincerity. "In fact, I think it's best if we all adopt that libertine attitude. We must always be honest and open with each other to make this work."