The Theft of Our Lives 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just be certain of one thing, young man. When you're not banging us silly with your big cock as your own personal family fuck dolls, treat us with respect. Got it, mister?" Emma insisted, closing the loop of her depraved discourse.

"Y-yes, ma'am, I promise," Kellen answered immediately, without hesitation but with a good dose of fear.

"I know you will, Kel, you're a good son that way," her tone grew warm and loving, turning to our dazed daughter.

"Kerri, if I catch you around the house wearing more than a skimpy top and sexy panties when we don't have guests, except Betsy of course, I'll take away your car privileges for a month," my wife advised with the same earnestness.

"Yes, mom," our complaisant daughter agreed to the bizarre directive from mother to daughter.

"Great, I knew you'd understand. I love you both with all my heart. Meeting adjourned," Emma gushed emotionally at the conclusion of a discussion she never imagined having with our kids.

*****************

With this as my introduction to our new home life, in the weeks to come none of the three made any attempt at discretion about their sexual romps in my presence. They didn't exactly flaunt it, but the fact I was in the house, or the room, didn't exactly prevent them from initiating sex or continuing to engage in it if I showed up midway.

It's a horrible thought and one I'd deny vehemently, but Emma was right -- I was secretly envious of my son, and it wasn't only because he was fucking my wife. Rather, and this is the really twisted part, it was as she surmised, because he was fucking his adorable big sister too, and I couldn't.

I know I shouldn't, but after seeing Kerri naked, and how firm and tight her young body was developing, with her svelte hips, long coltish legs, sinewy musculature, and large, incredibly perky tits topped by her cute freckled face still exuding innocence, I couldn't help myself.

Disturbingly, I often fantasized about Kerri's lovely slim fingers caressing my balls again, but with the added sensation of her thin lips encircling my stiff shaft and her sweet tongue dancing on its sensitive crown until I fed my backed-up load of taboo cum into her succulent mouth.

Sadly, that wasn't to be, and hearing Kerri moaning euphorically under the driving passion of her little brother's big cock only made my situation worse, leaving me perversely imagining my own lesser staff sinking deeply into her inviting pink pussy and pumping a reservoir of forbidden jism into her tight cunt as she begged 'fuck me daddy, fuck your little angel.'

The absence of sex caused me to develop a fixation to the point of becoming an unabashed voyeur, just as Hank intended, intently observing my family get it on in the most deviant manner.

Watching became a strong compulsion, fostering my cuckold impulses and straining my captured penis in its steel cage -- brushing my teeth longingly watching my beloved wife suck off our son in the shower, or pining jealously when Kellen roughly hammered his big-titted sister's juicy twat doggy-style bent over the arm of the family room couch.

The physical and emotional suffering I experienced in my sexually tamed state took on an otherworldly pleasure of its own, with the pain in my curtailed cock growing exquisite in a manner I sought avidly.

Hank was winning his battle for my masculinity and my pride.

I simply couldn't resist my demented fascination whenever Emma accepted a man sent by Hank into our bed for a raucous session of sweaty, adulterous sex. I was especially unable to escape the arousal I experienced from her subjugation at the hands, and on the superior cock, of our constantly horny son.

For my wife's convenience and my own sanity, I moved my sleeping quarters into the nearby upstairs study.

Listening through the walls or even peeking through the crack in our bedroom door, I disgracefully became turned on as Kellen fucked Emma in various positions in our marital bed, surreptitiously pulling at my blue balls desperately needing to break free of my cage as he brought her to multiple vocal climaxes.

"Ohhh, Kel, fuck me. Fuck mom hard!" her delirious pleas rose to the rafters, with her ankles pinned to her ears and red polished toenails wiggling furiously, moaning and groaning uncontrollably urging our laboring son to make her cum again in a way she'd never done with me.

I'm sure when our travails began weeks earlier, she never expected to have such a dynamic young lover.

From what she told me when we courted, Emma dated occasionally but never got the star football player, even with her impressive body. In college, she was inordinately shy and something of a wallflower, preferring the quiet, academic type like myself, despite her own athletic prowess.

Now, the star player was boning her regularly, but with the taboo twist that it's our 18-year-old son. I've no doubt the illicit entreaty to 'fuck mom hard' added obscenely to her own forbidden rapture as her teenage stud mercilessly hammered her soaking pussy at her very 'unmotherly' command.

Once, I caught them going at it doggy-style in the den, with Emma on hands and knees while her huge DD jugs swung wildly in rhythm to Kellen pounding her from behind, with the stimulation of firm corporal punishment added to the depraved mix.

'Smack, smack, smack!'

Kellen's hand fell repeatedly onto her ripe ass -- swollen and reddened raw from his harsh chastisement, while his other steadied my wife at her broad hip.

"Mmmph, mummp," Emma's unrelenting wails were muffled by her powder blue cotton panties, stuffed into her mouth by Kellen just for fun, rather than to ensure her otherwise unnecessary silence in our house of iniquity.

To my shock, I soon discovered Kellen had taken up his mother's admonition to use her as he pleased.

As I hovered above them nearby, naked and straining my cage, it quickly became clear his sturdy lance wasn't skewering her dripping wet pussy, but instead was taking her ass, with his full length buried deep in her elastic rectum, sending her eyelids dreamily to half-mast and her flaring nostrils drawing in much-needed air.

Perversely, I found it extremely exciting being cuckolded by our emboldened son, supplanting my role as Emma's lover, and even exceeding it by taking her to places she'd never been in ways she never permitted me.

As it was turning out, my once-honorable wife was not only accepting Kellen's twisted role in her life, but was relishing it, succumbing to her lustful demons despite whatever moral misgivings she felt afterward.

"Ahhh, Kel, your cock is so big, ungh, so powerful. You're stretching me. Daddy can't, uhh, fuck me this way!" Emma cried unconscionably after ripping away the panty-gag.

To my undeniable shame, but also my heart-pounding thrill, my frenzied wife was openly admitting that our son's cock was much bigger than mine, he fucked her better than I could, and that she allowed his use of her body in ways she'd never consider with me.

More amazingly, she did so fully in my presence and uncaring whether I heard, perhaps even wanting me to hear the denigrating words as penance.

"Ohhh, oh fuck yesssss," I sighed, cumming without even touching myself, a small seepage of watery jism dribbling from the tip of my encaged cock even though I was unable to blast my full emission.

The avalanche of sex was constant without regard for me, and I can't count the number of times I walked around a corner finding some combination of the three of them engaged, or just finishing, with the flushed glow of shimmering sweat on their brows from satisfying their heightened carnal desires.

One morning before work I went to the laundry room to grab some towels only to find Emma bent over the washing machine with her skirt lifted over her ass and her satin panties pulled down around her knees. Kellen was behind, hands gripping her fleshy hips and driving his cock repeatedly into his mother's soaking pussy.

"Unnnhhh, dear gawwwd, Kel! Ohhhhh, sooo fucking gooood!" she groaned with animalistic intensity.

Apparently, Kellen had stumbled across his conscientious mother doing laundry and felt the need to relieve his early morning hard-on in her ever-ready pussy.

In a presumptuous manner that likely made Hank proud when hearing about it later, our precocious son simply pushed his compliant mother forward without even asking, audaciously dropping her panties uninvited as she loaded the dryer.

Assuredly parting her feet with a light kick to each side, he smugly ran his hand between her legs a few times until sensing her increasingly hair-trigger wetness, then assertively slipped his thick cock into her commandeered cunt.

"Ahhhhh, Kel. Oh, ohhh, here? Umm, uhh, o-okay," she surrendered with a subdued gasp, unresisting other than for the inconvenience of the interruption, as her easily excited snatch accepted his hard staff until the wiry pubic hair brushed against her upturned ass cheeks.

I caught my wife's eye from the doorway, and she shot me a 'what can I do?' look of contrition through her impassioned green eyes, with her complacent expression conveying the equivalent of a shoulder shrug of resignation while I simply stood and watched for the next 10 minutes until her body shuddered and knees buckled.

"Ohhhhhhh jeeez, Kel. Fill me, sweetie, pump me full," my satisfied wife moaned aloud her orgasm, indecently imploring our virile athlete to flood her taboo chamber full of his incestuous spunk.

Eventually, Kellen did just that, depositing his fertile seed while making a highly irreverent comment to the woman who gave him life.

"OHHHHH SHIT, MOM, YOU'RE SUCH A SWEET PIECE OF ASS!" he bellowed disparagingly in the echoing room, still within the moment so not in violation of the rules about respecting his mother.

I have to say it shocked me to hear him talk that way to Emma.

Kellen's usually a courteous guy but was obviously adapting quite naturally to Hank's dictates and taking to the role of dominant family male with greater ease than was appropriate.

Honestly, I was disappointed he didn't show more conscience for the degrading paces he put his adoring mother through, but he clearly loved the availability of such an accommodating big-titted beauty at his sexual beck and call.

'SMACK!'

The hard slap of dismissal on his humbled mother's rump was becoming a common conclusion for Kellen with his mother, sending her plump flanks jiggling appealingly.

"Ouuch, Kel! That hurt!" she exclaimed her distress over her shoulder at the offense by our delinquent son, frowning an expression of true pain and angst.

"I'm sorry, mom, I just can't resist spanking your big beautiful ass," he apologized cavalierly, but without true regret.

It was such a demeaning insult, particularly since I know Emma is sensitive about the size of her meaty bottom. Still, it must have also touched a deep-seated need in her submissive psyche because she climaxed a second time on Kellen's softening cock even after he'd filled her with his creamy load.

"Awwhhh, ohhh damn, oh yesssss," she moaned audibly followed by a frank admission. "Jeez, Kel, that wasn't nice, but damn, you fuck me well."

Kellen was sincere in his apology, but not in his remorse, and I'm confident his mother's rebuke didn't deter him one iota from abusing Emma's lovely round ass cheeks in future sexual encounters between mother and son.

On another occasion, I came into the kitchen finding Kerri on her knees, just returned from a volleyball match and cute as a button in her team uniform with her auburn hair tied in sports-minded braids. Supremely, her brother's saliva-coated cock drooped mere inches from her face, with a dribble of his translucent jism dripping from her bottom lip.

"Nice, Kerri, really nice. You give great head, for a goofy big sister," Kellen complimented genuinely through panting breaths, swiping the glop of white goo from her lip, and commandingly feeding it into her mouth, joining the rest of his incestuous spunk in her stomach.

"Hi daddy," my sweet angel offered kittenishly upon noticing my presence completely naked as directed by Emma, flashing her sparkling green eyes with a look of amused derision as my swelling cock crowded its cage.

"You missed the best part, dad," Kellen said boldly, feeling his oats after pouring his thick porridge into his sister's tummy while gauging my stunted need.

"Kerri sucks cock like a pro, and swallows every drop," our beaming new master of the house extolled, condescendingly patting her head once or twice as if a puppy, then running his hand through her short auburn hair in a despotic display of appreciation.

I stared in disbelief witnessing Kerri's chagrined deference to her brother, meekly accepting the derogatory praise and also her awkward role as Kellen's 'go-to-gal' for blowjobs.

Strangely resigned and perhaps even enjoying the adulation, our proud coed sensed a demented pride knowing she sucked his cock better than either her well-skilled mother or her spunky aunt, still reacquainting herself with the practice of fellatio.

Regardless, Kerri dutifully licked the remaining cum from the tip of her gratified brother's softening crown, then rose to her feet heading to her bedroom with her usual willowy grace.

*****************

"Ray, I feel awful, but what am I supposed to do?" Emma told me for the millionth time in a rare moment together when our assumed roles dropped, and our normal candor returned.

I believe Emma's sincere, and even sympathetic to my plight.

She still loves me, I have no doubt, but she also knows better than to cross Hank. If she thought we could get away with it, I like to think we'd occasionally sleep together in our own bed, but my boss has a way of knowing things, and she couldn't risk him finding out after everything she and our family has suffered satisfying his degenerate demands.

There was something hidden behind Emma's words, though I couldn't quite pin it down. I didn't detect the anger in her tone she had during the first days of our indenture, just acceptance. Although she didn't say it and was possibly unable to admit it even to herself, I suspect that once she got past the utter immorality of our situation, she liked the sex.

It's strictly observational, but I've never known my genteel wife to cum so hard, so often, and so vocally in all the years we've been together. I could only conclude she was developing an affinity for big cocks, and thinking of my own modest penis, I feared I couldn't measure up, or keep her satisfied whenever we got out of this mess.

With those unspoken thoughts rambling in our brains, life at home became a study in contrasts -- our traditional roles as parents of two young adults, and our alternate persona as controlled and submissive sex toys. Indeed, as Emma required, Kerri and Kellen remained courteous and respectful of me, Emma, and each other, in the same manner as always when not engaged in perverse, societally opprobrious behavior.

Kellen was his normal polite self when not using Emma or Kerri. It was only when he was in the moment at the height of passion that his dominant side came to the fore, treating his servile mother and obliging sister as the fuck sluts Hank was molding them to be, with me a mere bystander poorly hiding my arousal at his authority over the family.

At those times, Kellen demonstrated an insolent lack of respect for Emma and Kerri, objectifying them as nothing more than luscious, subservient fuck holes built to satisfy his incessant lust, exactly as my demented boss demanded.

Tamed and pliant, neither Emma nor Kerri protested, even if deep inside they found it morally debasing, growing more and more accustomed to use as sexual playthings for Kellen, and men generally, appearing at our door on occasion sent by Hank asking for my wife, our daughter, or both.

In truth, they adapted to the role of Hank's fuck dolls so convincingly, I truly believed it was becoming less of an act.

Otherwise, as a family we were remarkably normal, talking about the events of the day, how things were going at work or school, or Kerri's future university plans after junior college, but never about the sexual debauchery occurring in every room -- day or night.

For his part, Hank was getting his money's worth of payback for my embezzlement, working me long, hard hours every week. The net result of my enforced absence, as well as my abstinence due to my chastity cage, was that every bed in the house was available in pursuit of his goal of shredding every veneer of decency we had left as a family.

Betsy wasn't a stranger, and as things developed and my family grew more immersed in their daily depravity, she was brought more fully into a bisexual lifestyle with Kellen as her guide. Experienced in sports, he undertook the task with remarkable patience and a gameplan disclosed to no one, setting out each step of her path to total slutdom.

To my complete surprise, his first step was designed to discomfit his wary aunt, intending to undermine her pride and her dignity with the goal of then rebuilding her persona into one more accommodating of her use and Hank's ultimate goals as Kellen's benefactor and mentor.

To my shock, Kellen's first act was to trim Aunt Betsy's dense pussy fur, much as his mother required of him before they ever fucked.

"Oh, don't let him in here too," my privacy-minded sister-in-law complained when Emma allowed me to watch, understanding I'd happily accept.

Apparently, over the years Emma perceptively recognized I found Betsy quite attractive, perhaps catching my furtive glances at her in a bikini during a pool visit.

Betsy was undeniably nervous, although I'm uncertain whether from the razor in her excited nephew's hand or from her brother-in-law standing by the bathtub without a stitch of clothing straining the limits of my shocking cock cage witnessing her embarrassment.

I'd seen Betsy by the pool on many occasions, and even accidently walked in on her once wearing only a towel in the changing room, but I'd never seen her fully naked. She looked good, and I couldn't help comparing her classically defined face, big round D-cup tits, and generous curves to Emma, leaving no doubt they were sisters.

Although Kellen had gazed hungrily at his apprehensive aunt's nude body during her stunning addition to our unhappy arrangement at Hank's office, sitting in the tub naked now was still exceedingly disquieting for Betsy, exposing her most intimate anatomy to my eyes and that of her grinning nephew when obscenely splayed on the tile seat.

"Huhhh, be careful, Kel. I'm very, well, you know, tender down there. Go easy around my, um, pussy lips," she gasped, struggling to issue the indecent words of caution as he applied the cold steel razor between her widespread legs.

"Stay calm, Bets. Kel has the steady hand of a trained athlete. He knows his way around a pussy. He won't hurt you," Emma assured, clothed in only a tank top with her own bald snatch on display, perhaps waiting for her turn.

Kellen neatly clipped and trimmed the stray strands of curly hair from the edges of his aunt's mound in quick fashion, leaving behind a precise triangle of chestnut brown hair covering her pubis and clear of her flared petals.

"See, not a nick," Kellen announced with a high-pitched strain to his voice, excited by his first true touch of his breathless aunt's pussy while running his fingers in a vee along her vulva.

"Huuuhh," Betsy exhaled with the contact, mortified for her sweet nephew to so intimately examine her vagina but knowing she needed to acclimate herself to the experience she was afraid was to become common.

"How about you, sis? Care for a trim?" our son asked smarmily, brimming with confidence, and turning to his disconcerted sister by my side fully clothed.