The Theft of Our Lives 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was clear Kellen was enjoying his new authority in the house very much, falling faster and faster into the model of indecent behavior fostered by my scheming boss.

"Not fucking likely, Kel. I like it natural," Kerri balked rather stridently, issuing swear words I rarely heard her utter, obviously preferring to keep intact her lovely thatch of fine auburn pussy curls so nicely accenting her delicate pink slit.

I gulped with embarrassment when she followed up with her own lewd barb in return.

"You'll just have to eat me with a full bush, even if it does tickle your nose," she jibed perversely, advising her eager brother he'd have to live with it 'as is.'

After that introduction to the moral decay enveloping our family, with the assistance of Emma, Betsy spent the next two days learning proper blowjob technique per Hank's requirements, with Kellen as the lucky beneficiary.

I'm not sure I've ever seen him happier than exiting his room that first time after nearly an hour of his mother explaining the rules, then demonstrating them herself, before turning his tensely pulsing cock over for Aunt Betsy to give it a try. It was much the same way as my wife learned from Mrs. Ogawa.

Soon, Kellen wasn't bashful about telling Betsy, adorably dressed in only a pure white corset and panties, to drop to her knees in the living room to practice her skills. Already naturally proficient at throating, she had many rudimentary elements to learn, not the least of which was how to edge a man and cum-swallowing when she finally granted him his ecstatic release.

It was apparently proving successful, as I learned Hank was pleasantly surprised with her progress when she sucked him off in his office that following Monday for a full half-hour, teasing and keeping him on the verge of cumming until he finally shot his foul jism in her mouth.

'Uucck, ugh," she coughed and gagged, still unaccustomed to swallowing despite her best efforts.

Nonetheless, my determined sister-in-law, attractively decked out in her nicest summer dress, passed the test by gulping down the viscous goo and only spilling a small amount.

"Much better, doll, but keep practicing," Hank complimented positively as she finished. "I won't be happy until you can swallow a full load without issues."

Betsy grimaced with shame but her revealing green eyes sparkled with a glow of unseemly pride at her intolerable accomplishment, at least until my expectant boss issued a further warning setting her alarm bells ringing with fear.

"Get it right, or I promise you'll be practicing on Robbie instead of that well-hung nephew," he chastised ominously.

Horrified at the prospect of failure and the unthinkable threat of sucking off her own 18-year-old son, thereafter Betsy was uniquely inspired to 'get it right,' frequently, popping over to our house after dinner and disappearing into Kellen's room for up to an hour.

Later, she'd exit daubing the corners of her mouth with a tissue and walking immediately to the bathroom to rinse with mouthwash before returning home to her beloved Samantha.

Kellen was a very happy young man, and in my own diminished role as voyeur and cuckold, I was too, except for my nearly constant restriction in my hard-on limiting cage.

*****************

"Get in here, Ray," Hank buzzed me at my desk, unexpectedly summoning me to his office late one afternoon.

"You did an excellent job smoothing over Josh Driscoll, and don't think I don't appreciate it. That's a valuable account," my difficult to read boss lauded sincerely.

"Uh, thank you," I replied almost as a question, guessing that a large part of the "smoothing" of Driscoll involved my humiliation, not to mention the suffering my wife experienced getting fucked to orgasm on the big TV monitor, in front of the man and his management team.

"Normally, I reward good work. Considering the circumstances, I think you can understand that's not going to happen," he advised with a nod. So, you have my gratitude, but I need you to do something else for me."

"Yes, Hank, certainly," I answered agreeably, taking what little reward I was given and not expecting what came next.

"Great, you see I need your help. I'm super busy these days, and honestly, I haven't given Emma the attention she deserves, if you know what I mean," he summarized his horrible plight.

"I know Kellen is doing the best he can, but the poor kid is split three-ways between your wife, his sister, and his aunt," Hank explained, alluding to my son's illustrious mission, and setting the groundwork for his sordid request.

"Well, you got that right," I said in a moment of candor. "Thank goodness he's young and healthy."

"Yes, the joys of youth, eh?" my boss chuckled, then returned to his businesslike manner before I said a word.

"I'm sure you have friends you hangout with, you know, beer buddies or something like that," he issued the question as a statement.

"A few, I suppose. We get together to watch a game on TV, or barbeque, that kind of thing," I told him, thinking of a couple of guys I went to college with living in the area that I got together with occasionally.

"That's perfect. Look, you know how guys are, and I'm betting more than a few of them have eyed that pretty wife of yours in ways they'd never tell you," Hank opined, hinting at illicit behavior that was probably true, but I didn't want to think about. "You should invite them over, and well, let them know Emma is available. You know, to entertain them."

"What? My friends?" I scoffed, shocked by the suggestion, and then receiving another shock of a different kind as the prods behind my scrotum lit up with a solitary pulse of electricity.

"YOWWW!" I yelped, fortunately only for his amusement in his soundproofed office, and crumpling to my knees.

"I don't think you want to refuse this, Ray. You'd be doing me a favor, since I can't be there myself to keep her satisfied," he explained with understated certainty, suggesting a side of Emma as a sex addict that unfortunately was becoming truer every day.

"Y-you're asking me to, um, encourage my friends to, uh, fuck my wife?" I asked rhetorically between the pained sighs as I recovered from the charge to my balls.

"She needs attention, Ray, and I can't give it to her myself at the moment, so they can fill in," Hank elaborated plainly.

It sounded like a bullshit reason to me. Our inexhaustible son was nailing Emma every chance he got, and my boss had sent more than a couple of prospective clients for a visit during the past weeks as well, so it seemed to me she was getting plenty of action.

That said, sex tends to begat the need for more sex, and Emma is undoubtedly a much more sexual woman now than when our servitude began. I didn't need to be told she enjoyed fucking, regardless of whatever moral compunction she felt. The sheer power and amplitude of her orgasms made that perfectly clear.

In the end, there was nothing else to say, because 'no' definitely wasn't an option.

"Okay, Hank, but I'm not sure this is going to go over well with Emma. There's a couple of my friends she's not especially keen on," I agreed, expressing my doubts, and stupidly walking into a trap furthering his true motivation.

"Good, be certain to invite them. That'll drive your wife over the edge," he chortled at the thought of my vexed wife struggling with the thought of sex with my chucklehead pals.

"Oh, okay," I said regrettably, thinking about Emma awkwardly seducing my old college buddy, Clint, or worse, dropping 'come on' hints to Lou, the guy three houses down the street she thought was an unappealing loser.

I returned to my desk and accomplished nothing for the last hour of the day, pondering how in the world I could tell Emma what Hank expected, and as difficultly, how to approach my friends with the offer of a good time with my wife watching the next big game at my house.

*****************

Another week passed, with debauchery a daily routine. It was now early May, and the school year was nearing an end.

For all intents and purposes, Kerri's coursework was complete, and the volleyball season finally over, lasting longer than usual because her team went deep into the playoffs before losing to the eventual champion.

This left plenty of time for our popular daughter to socialize with friends, and also to spend time at home with her attentive mother in what should have been normal mother-daughter bonding.

The latter activity wasn't nearly as pure and innocently All-American as it sounds, however, as the time was frequently spent laboring between their widespread thighs, with Emma and Kerri in a sixty-nine eating the other's pussy satisfying Hank's demand they practice their Sapphic skills.

Incestuous sex occurred unabated all around me, and in fact, Kerri's increased availability only heightened its frequency and intensity. With me cowed, caged, and cuckolded, discretion was unnecessary, with depraved sex everywhere as I watched, just as my conniving boss intended.

Hank required a more libertine attitude at home, and Emma grew ever more shameless about her wardrobe, regardless of Kerri and Kellen's presence.

During the warm spring weather, it wasn't uncommon for my wife to casually traipse about braless in just a skimpy pair of bikini panties and loose tank top, or a cut-off t-shirt barely covering the bottom of her huge sloping breasts.

"Oh Ray, it's just more comfortable this way," she explained the one time I commented on her suggestive lack of clothing, although I understood her mandate.

"I know. I understand the protocol, it's just so different than you used to be," I conceded, and it was cooler dressing in practically nothing.

Besides, Emma was now regularly screwing the kids anyway. They'd already explored every inch of their well-proportioned mother's marvelous naked body countless times -- up close and very personal, so it seemed like less of a big deal than it might otherwise.

"Yes, well, I'd say a lot of things are different these days, wouldn't you say?" she retorted matter-of-factly, and not requiring an answer.

Not surprisingly, Emma's meager attire encouraged Kerri to dress in the same lewd fashion, and it wasn't unheard of for me to be walking through the upstairs hall and run into our topless daughter traveling between her bedroom and the bathroom wearing only thong panties.

"Oh, hi daddy," Kerri exclaimed with a giggle in mock surprise, her firm young tits bouncing energetically with each lively step.

Of course, after Emma's clear dictates at the family meeting, I was completely naked except for my constant companion, the stainless-steel cock cage.

Sympathetically, my caring daughter often gave my constricted prick a quick glance, assuring herself she hadn't triggered a painful and unfortunate swelling in her dear old dad's modest penis, before sauntering merrily down the hall.

I thought that after everything I was prepared for the salacious outfits, but even after our upfront discussion, the casualness of their near nudity was sometimes distressful to me, and I think the rest of the family too.

Indeed, it nearly got Emma into trouble once when Kellen's best friend Tim Bradley, also an 18-year-old high school senior, caught himself an inadvertent eyeful of his buddy's mother in her scanty attire, who was unaware he was visiting after baseball practice.

"Ohhh, Tim!" Emma gasped with alarm, walking into the kitchen wearing a pair of French-cut pink panties and a practically painted-on white half T-shirt exposing a generous amount of her substantial under-boob.

The sudden surprise sent my well-built wife's unrestrained breasts swaying enticingly under the cotton fabric in an unintended attempt at escaping the confines of her sparse clothing, giving the gawking youngster an unexpected eyeful.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were here," she offered coquettishly by way of excuse, with a tilt of her head flipping her ponytail girlishly and warming immediately to his presence in a way she'd never even considered.

The pronounced cameltoe of her bald pussy was boldly outlined in her tight satin panties and Emma's huge tits pressed firmly against the T-shirt, with her wide, dusty rose areolae clearly visible and her responsive nipples mischievously growing to hard points.

"Uh, Mrs. Tyler, I, um, I was just, uh, waiting for Kel," Tim stammered, slack-jawed with his eyes wide as saucers fixed on my half-nude wife as a fantasy come true.

"Oh, okay, I understand. I'll just be going," Emma replied playfully, knowing full-well she was giving the handsome friend of our son an indecent eyeful of her voluptuous body.

But she didn't go, at least not immediately.

Assuming a come-hither pose with knee bent and her torso turned just enough to emphasize the enormity of her large melons in profile, she stayed in place just a moment longer than was proper, smiling seductively while appraising the lean, fit young man standing in a sweaty sleeveless muscle shirt and snug athletic shorts.

The intentional delay granted Kellen's leering pal the chance to take in my beguiling wife's forbidden curves for another minute before she turned provocatively on one foot, leaving the room with a purposeful wiggle of her full ass sashaying bewitchingly out the door.

"Nice to see you, Tim. You certainly saw me," she cooed saucily over her shoulder, smiling devilishly in a cruel tease of the athletic ballplayer.

"I sure did, uh-hem, I mean, you too, Mrs. Tyler," the flummoxed youth stammered, flustered as his dream of seeing his friend's mother so scandalously exposed became reality.

"I hope to see more of you next time, Tim," Emma taunted, exiting with a dangerous promise spilling from her lush lips, "and maybe you can see more of me."

My audacious wife's knack for shameless innuendo and double entendre was growing more adept with each step of her descent into sexual depravity.

"Whew, Hank's turning me into shameless hussy," she blushed, her pussy dampening at her brazen provocation of the unsophisticated lad and catching her breath after entering the hallway out of his sight.

Apparently, the experience of accidently exposing herself to our son's young friend, especially after Kellen's startling revelation of Tim's ardent desire to see her 'great rack,' as he called it, was surprisingly exhilarating to my formerly prudish 39-year-old wife.

"I may need to try that again," she smiled inwardly. "Tim's a cute guy, and he sure has grown. I wonder how much?"

Thinking deeper about the implications of an illicit and improper encounter with the youth, Emma unconscionably pondered taking the risky path nonetheless, rather than the safe route she'd normally opt for were it not for Hank's nefarious influence on her elevated libido.

"I wonder if Tim can keep a secret?" she questioned with lewd intent while considering her immoral ploy.

*****************

I was still sleeping in the study, but the bed in our master bedroom was rarely occupied by Emma alone, frequently joined by our son or daughter, or both. Her sister Betsy visited a couple of times a week too, telling her wife Sam she needed to be there to help Emma with some such thing or another.

It was nothing suspicious or unusual for her to visit, so her explanation satisfied Sam. My sister-in-law often spent those nights with either Kerri or Kellen, but also at least one night wrapped in the arms of Emma as well.

Fulfilling the incestuous edicts of our master Hank Allenby, Emma's pretty, curly-haired younger sister imparted everything she knew about lesbian sex to her older sibling, including the use of a variety of vibrators, strap-on dildo's, and of course, cunnilingus.

The result of their 'practice sessions,' as they euphemistically called them, was the measurable improvement of Emma's sexual abilities, much to Hank's satisfaction and the benefit of the female guests she entertained at his behest.

Although he didn't fall within his mother's dissolute dress code for herself, Kerri, and even Aunt Betsy when she visited, our ego-driven son was even worse in his absence of decency and decorum. He pretty much gave up wearing underwear altogether, letting his impressive cock hang loose in a pair of open-legged shorts, or rambling about completely naked.

Kellen was quite proud of his superior manhood, especially after the fawning praise showered on him by his adoring mother, obsequious big sister, and highly impressed aunt, so was unconcerned if they saw his swinging dick out and about as he cruised the house.

I suppose it made it easier when our constantly horny 18-year-old wanted to relieve his sexual tension in the readily available mouth of his pacified sister or bend his accommodating mother over the arm of a cushioned chair, fucking her randy pussy until both groaned their orgasms aloud.

"Ooohh, Kel! Ohh fuck yeah, give me your cock. Give it to me hard!" Emma's calls of sated lust became a common refrain in our house, and often the squeaky yelps of Kerri too.

Between his mother, sister and aunt, Kellen was never at a loss for a warm, wet place to put his cock whenever the need arose, and as a horny teenager with three beautiful women running around practically naked, the need arose a lot!

*****************

We hadn't seen or heard from Nate, and I really hated that he held the key to my cage. Despicable as it may sound, I actually found myself hoping for his return so he could take his turn with Kerri and return the key to Emma.

Of course, he also had the code to my battery-charged shock device, and I was never certain if it was Nate or Hank when the power triggered, often at random or in the most inopportune moments, including once in a meeting of my department team members.

I also hadn't seen Dave at work for over a week. Curiously, Ike Jones-Dixon was "out of the office" during the same period, leaving me questioning the coincidence and wondering if they were related. I knew Ike had an affinity for Maggie Reynolds and the twins, and when Dave returned, he told me an unnerving story, but one making my own family's travails seem relatively tame by comparison, if that was possible.

END CHAPTER