The Theft of Our Lives 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies, join us at our table," Nate invited, offering his hands to Ava and Kerri, with Hank escorting Kimberly, and the group moving towards a centrally located table visible to everyone at the Club.

With all eyes upon them, a rush of exhilaration filled our impressionable daughter knowing their hosts were powerful members of the select Club, following their lead mindlessly with an inelegant saunter on her uncharacteristic high heels, and doing her best at keeping up with the composed blonde sophisticate and tenuous black swan.

The fluctuating emotional highs and lows and highs again navigating this new world left Kerri dizzy and unsteady, vulnerable to the magnificence of her surroundings and easily consumed by the idea of money, privilege, and influence.

A raise of his hand to the bartender and within a moment a tall, balding, gaunt man somewhere in his late-40's appeared at their table with a tray carrying five identical cocktails - gin and tonics, a potent potion Kerri had yet to experience but one appearing cultivated in the clear metal tumbler, feeding her growing sense of affluence and adulthood.

"Kerri, this is Ernst, he will be our bartender and shepherding the events of the evening," Nate advised cryptically, not elaborating to what events he was referring, and not bothering to introduce the man to Ava or Kimberly, suggesting they were already acquainted.

"Good evening, fräulein," Ernst said politely with a thick German accent, his beady eyes easily drifting from her wondrous face to the freckled sides of her overflowing tits in a practiced move indicating he was quite comfortable checking out the members' female guests and their plentiful attributes.

"Kerri, I want you to know your presence tonight will make all the difference to our fortunes," Nate suavely stated with a calming baritone smoothness to his tone, putting our fascinated young lady at ease again, sipping her drink, and working hard not puckering at the tart juniper taste of the otherwise refreshing concoction.

Kerri scanned the occupants of the table, seeing Ava nursing her cocktail with her arrogant glare and Kimberly no longer fending off Hank, whose hand had indiscreetly dipped into the strap of her gold halter dress, casually palming her large ebony melon within the fabric.

Kimberly's sour expression told Kerri she didn't really appreciate her unctuous older host's attentions, but just as our daughter was now accustomed to doing with any undesired affront by my boss, the black coed merely let Hank have his fun publicly fondling her spongy DD-cup breast, as if they were lovers in the privacy of a darkened movie theater.

"Enjoying yourself, Kerri? Having a good time? Do you like the life of wealth and privilege?" Hank asked, speaking for the first time but using the same unpleasant tone he always had when about to drop a destructive grenade on whatever ideas my family had about our sanctity and dignity.

"Y-yes," she answered, growing tense again riding her emotional rollercoaster, recognizing something bad was about to be imparted and that she was very likely the central figure in its disagreeable nature.

"Good, because now is when you, and your two lovely companions, earn your way home," my boss informed jovially, adopting the shit-eating grin common whenever he shattered a woman's hopes, sending her spiraling into a calamity of humiliation and degradation from which she couldn't escape.

"What do you mean? You're not taking me home?" Kerri asked meekly, not understanding, with the wheels in her head turning helplessly trying to figure it out and looking into Ava's craven blue eyes before switching to the more sympathetic brown orbs of Kimberly.

Accustomed to the non-threatening surroundings of a college campus or our suburban enclave, the idea of finding her own way home from this barren, dark, and creepy part of town was scary, especially in heels wearing a dress advertising her tempting body to any thug or cretin she unhappily stumbled upon on her trek.

"Do you know how incredibly hot you look in that dress, Kerri?" Nate suggested, neither man answering her question, at least not directly. "A wholesome, young beauty all dolled up for a night out, on her own in the mean city, her big ripe breasts busting at the seams and long lithe legs begging to be parted like a wishbone?"

"Huh?" our poor damsel puzzled, not understanding the sudden turn in the leering men's intentions but noting the nasty smiles now present as they set out their indelicate inquiry.

"Without money or so much as a credit card. No one here will assist you, and I'm guessing a walk home alone late at night from this neck of the woods is not in your best interest," Hank explained, pointing out she was without even a purse, emphasizing her dependence and that cooperation was her best ally.

"Well, perhaps they might assist you in one way," my boss added evocatively.

"Yes, indeed, I'm betting at least a few men here are willing to pay top dollar for a chance to pull down your panties and fuck you into next week. All three of you, for that fact," Nate opined deviously, speaking boldly about the helpless ladies' sexual appeal to the surrounding patrons.

"I-I wouldn't do that, I mean, go with one of these other men. Honestly, Mr. Wagnell, I'm here for you," Kerri insisted urgently, mistakenly thinking he believed she was checking out the other men, when in fact she was simply awed by the Club and the luxurious setting.

"Ah, you miss the point, my pretty little whore. You will go with whichever of these men wish to pony-up your price, and you will collect unsparingly, although you will keep very little," Nate snarled, his tone cruel and unlike she'd heard him before, sending a disquieting chill through our stunned daughter, and raising goosebumps on her bare arms.

By contrast, Ava and Kimberly appeared unmoved by his derogatory charge, confirming to Kerri she was the new girl in the fold and that her two companions in shame had visited the Club previously, disgracefully selling their bodies as high-class hookers at the behest of Nate and Hank.

As Kerri learned later in a conversation with Kimberly, Ava had come to Nate's attention when she landed in New York, 19-years-old, fresh off the plane from Brno, with stars in her eyes and determined to be a world-famous supermodel.

Long, lean, fluid, and simply gorgeous, with high cheek bones, compelling blue eyes, a shiny mane of blonde hair, and a wispy thin 5'9" body featuring a set of pleasantly pointed B-cup tits, Ava had all the tools necessary for success in the trade and stardom.

Hell, even her name was exotic.

Unfortunately, as is so often the case with starstruck young women hitting the big city, she didn't know the right people, and unknowingly, ran into the wrong people when she met Nate Wagnell after crashing a charity fashion show looking for a break.

In a story told a million times over by misused damsels swallowed up by show business while reaching for the moon, the ambitious European beauty hitched her star to Nate and moved to the coast under his patronage.

A few minor photo gigs, and even more failed auditions later, Ava turned her first trick at the Saddle Club, desperate for cash with no other way to earn it, reluctantly accepting Nate's generous offer to help her make a few bucks so she could pay rent.

That was four years ago, and now at 23, the tarnished Czech retained every trace of her spectacular looks, but none of her ingenuousness or gullibility. Coarsened by a life as an expensive whore, she now listened to her 'benefactor' explain the ways of the world to another lovely but naïve waif, perhaps thinking of her own downfall, or perhaps not.

Kimberly's was an entirely different story, but with a very similar result, and unfortunately, was another dime-a-dozen story of high dreams foundered by a lack of money combined with a desire to succeed, and the misfortune of meeting the wrong people.

Introverted by nature, the 20-year-old was ambitious, and determined to succeed for the betterment of herself and her working-class family. Conveniently, her parents worked mid-level operations jobs for Allenby Consolidation, and while their combined income paid the bills, little was left for college tuition for their five children, even their oldest, Kimberly.

Young Ms. Jackson was just finishing her junior year at a private and very expensive university - the kind of institution conferring degrees that can make for a successful career. Smart as a whip, she'd earned a partial scholarship covering tuition and books, but not the cost of living.

Excelling at school, by the beginning of her third year Kimberly couldn't sustain paying for her education and relegated to working fulltime as her only viable option, she intended saving up enough to return in a year or two. It was valuable time lost, with her seat threatened by her absence from the very exclusive program, possibly destroying her dreams.

In stepped Hank Allenby, ostensibly as savior through the company's Allenby Advancement Program for promising employees and their families. In truth, it was merely another tool Hank used to gain control over desperate people, maliciously taking advantage of Kimberly's circumstance and her parents' good intentions for their children.

Long story short, my wicked boss ensured Kimberly stayed in school, with his price revealed in a meeting at his office much like our own when he ensnared Emma and our family, waiting until she was in too deep and was too far along to quit when so close to achieving her goals.

Unlike us, however, blackmail wasn't necessary, and instead, the simple carrot of finishing her degree in exchange for services rendered was offered. That included a long strenuous overnight visit to Hank's bungalow, where he fucked the bountiful young scholar throughout the night, exploiting her many abundant assets for which men would pay.

Perhaps the most tragic aspect of the three similarly entrapped women's disreputable circumstance was that neither Hank nor Nate needed the money.

Indeed, whoring the trio was simply for their amusement, and lowering our unworldly youngster into prostitution, offering her delectable body to rich men for money and selling her integrity for a buck, was done simply because they could, only making the despicable situation that much worse.

"B-but, I don't want them. I don't want money. I want to be with you," Kerri pouted, teary-eyed, with the depth of her intended disgrace still not fully penetrating her unvarnished naivete.

While now accustomed to stripping, fucking, or sucking at Hank's command, and granting men access to her beautiful looks, athletic body, creamy clear skin, silky auburn locks, and of course, big firm tits and tight pussy, it never occurred to Kerri he intended to sell access to her charms for cash.

For whatever warped reason, the change from vivacious, bright-eyed coed sex doll, giving her mouth or pussy away for free at the whim of my omnipotent boss, to a new role as mercenary whore, banging or blowing indiscriminately for a price, was nearly intolerable to our proud daughter

The nebulous distinction between the contemptible destinies made all the difference in the world to Kerri, diminishing her esteem and sense of worth to a depth she couldn't conceive and from which she might never recover.

As an impressionable, budding young woman, Kerri wanted the handsome philanthropist to want her for his own, not to become a whore - high-class or otherwise.

"Please, Nate, I, uh, want to go with you, um, to your place. I'll fuck you. I'll fuck so good. Any way you want me," she begged, panicked by the reality her idolized 'White knight' was dead serious and not so gallant as she believed.

"That's very nice, Kerri, and its sweet in an adorably innocent way," Nate feigned sympathetically, then denigrated her and Emma with cruel disregard injuring our sensitive daughter to the core.

"Truthfully, you and your big-titted mom are two of the better fucks I've had this year, especially when paired together," the gray-haired gentleman admitted, callously reducing my once-admirable wife and our precious daughter to little more than a comely pair of curvaceous fuck toys in a single stroke.

"Nothing quite like a little mother-daughter team, eh, Hank?" he asked rhetorically with a nasty wink.

"Damn straight, and the Tyler ladies are as good they get," my gloating boss acknowledged with an evil nod.

"This is your true purpose, however, and all that free nonsense is over, although I will confess you are a helluva good ride at any price," Nate summed up her lot succinctly.

Although naturally pale of complexion but brimming with the passion for life expected of a healthy young women entering her prime, Kerri was ashen and rattled, her hopes of Nate taking her as his cherished consort crushed by his uncaring dismissal.

Heartless and amoral, the august man instead cast our luminescent daughter into the role of concubine, or worse, a mere trollop for use by men with cash in hand and no concern for her welfare.

"Now, Kerri, tonight you need turn a profit, just as Ava and Kimberly do," Hank elaborated, his message clear that the hours on her back screwing any number of anonymous men at his bidding was merely an apprenticeship, and her life as a 'professional' was just beginning.

*****************

"I'll explain this once for your benefit, my hard-bodied lovely, as your co-workers are well aware, but then, you're on your own," Nate stated coldly, his use of the term 'co-workers' shaking our daughter with its implication.

"You're a fine athlete, accustomed to high-level competition, I'm sure. Tonight, the three of you are rivals for the attentions, and cash, of the men in the Club," the degenerate patron disclosed, leering at Kerri meekly listening in her slinky dress, waiting for the rest of the bad news.

"Contests require rules, of course, and a prize worthy of winning to inspire the competitors," he continued, his pulse rising at the prospect of turning our guileless college girl with the long legs, cute face, and clipped auburn bangs into an expensive whore, simply for the fun of it.

Ava smiled and raised an eyebrow, while Kimberly turned away, surveying the room pretending not to hear, with both ladies knowing the rules well and the goal for the evening before Mr. Wagnell even said it.

"You must each earn $5,000 tonight before you can leave the Club," Nate declared unequivocally. "I know that sounds like a lot of money, but trust me, these men can afford it. To reach your total, as with any menu of delights, your services are offered on a sliding scale in order of inviolability."

Again, her two experienced companions were unmoved, but Kerri squirmed in her seat, the discomfort in her bottom bothersome but more so from her head spinning, wondering what came next and how she could possibly undertake this horrible tournament without breaking down in tears.

"Your luscious mouth costs $500, although consuming the creamy reward for your efforts brings an extra $250, which you get to keep, I might add," he informed didactically, without elaborating. "Your treasured pussy, welcoming and lined with gold, will bring you $1,000, while your hallowed ass, and the crinkled roseate at its center, garners $2,000."

Kerri listened to the litany of disturbing offerings uncomfortably, overcome by a wave of nausea at the unfeeling way Nate itemized her anatomy for purchase, cravenly reducing her to a mere commodity available for a price.

"Sounds like a long night, I know, but should you wrangle a trio of men willing to pay for an 'airtight' experience, the entire $5,000 can be earned in a single transaction," the ostensibly respectable charity director submitted about the unfathomable prospect of three men plugging her holes simultaneously for an around the world excursion.

"Oh, my," Kerri squeaked when Kimberly whispered into her ear exactly what 'airtight' meant, setting our shocked coed's nerves jumbling and her heart palpitating at the very disturbing idea.

"Yes, Kerri, you can be out of here and in the limo in less than an hour, if you attract the necessary takers for such a feat," my boss proposed with his signature smarmy grin, now palming Kimberly's huge left tit after pulling aside both straps of her gold lamé dress, setting the giant cocoa brown melons on full display to the roomful of members.

"Absolutely, and I can imagine men forking over big bucks for such a treat if you market yourself correctly, Kerri, perhaps flashing those wholesome green eyes and big tits when making your solicitation," Nate agreed, enthusiastically encouraging the sordid act, perhaps even hoping she'd successfully accomplish the deed and accompany him home.

"Of course, that depends on how badly you want it, so we have incentives for tonight's fun," Hank advised, tag teaming onto his wealthy friend's proposed game.

"So true, Hank, and the prize to win should motivate our fledgling whore immensely, since she was so anxious to give me the pleasure of using her exquisite body just minutes ago," the distinguished director acknowledged with a nod to Kerri's earlier vow to fuck him any way he wanted.

"As mentioned, the first to $5,000 wins, and will accompany me and Hank back to my penthouse for a comfortable and very active night of frolics," he explained with an inflated sense of magnanimity, although automatically pricking up Kerri's ears sparking her naturally competitive spirit.

"The next to reach the goal must earn an additional $500 to tip Ernst for calling her a rideshare to join us at the penthouse," Nate continued, setting out the lesser award for second, but still an appealing option, all things considered, especially once the repercussions for last place were revealed.

Kerri was at the edge of her seat, her adrenaline flowing focused on winning and, accustomed to success, only half listening as the refined gentleman described the punishment for coming in third, convinced that wasn't a possibility in her ambitious mind.

"Third, and the last to $5,000, must earn another $1,000 to tip Ernst, perhaps persuading him to drive her home at closing time, or else walk the dark city streets in the wee morning hours," he warned, with even Ava and Kimberly casting an undeniable look saying that wasn't happening to them.

'No way, there's no way I'll be last,' Kerri challenged herself, more from fear than bravado, with no idea how to accomplish the feat but unable to accept the terrible thought of a perilous nighttime journey through the bad parts of town so provocatively dressed.

"Alright ladies, hit the bar and go to work," Hank urged, shooing the trio from the table, giving Kimberly a firm swat on her bodacious rump as she tucked her big ebony boobs back in her dress and scooted away.

"Don't fail us, Kerri. You know the consequences," my boss cautioned, looking her squarely in the eyes, sternly impressing upon our flustered daughter things could go badly for our family if she didn't perform her duties properly.

A clink of their glasses sounded as the wicked older men toasted the evening's entertainment and impending demotion of Kerri from exemplary college girl to reluctant slut and now to high-class whore, reveling in their triumph achieving another step in Hank's vile pursuit of vengeance on our family.

*****************

The polished wood bar was large but not overly crowded, with a few groups of stag men conversing, drinking, and eyeing anything in a skirt as Ava and Kimberly led the way, with Kerri following tenuously, still awkward in her high heels sensing any unbalanced step would set her loosely encumbered tits rambling free for every gawking eye to see.

True to her cause, Ava bypassed the stools altogether, making a beeline to a trio of guys gathered at the end of the bar, not tarrying and in pursuit of fair game to complete her quest, finish the night, and win the prize.

123456...8