The Theft of Our Lives -- Mrs. Harris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," the tied-up blonde disputed weakly.

"Oh, c'mon, don't lie. Big-titted sluts always flaunt their giant baps to get what they want," the taunting director scoffed. "Maybe you sucked him off on that first date? I'll bet you sucked off a lot of men in your single days."

"No, I didn't! I don't, um, really like doing that. I only did it for, um, special men I loved," Elle confessed, contrite by the admission and embarrassed to the point of blushing.

"Well, no matter, you'll get plenty of opportunities from now on," Jane hinted, leaving the guileless manager bewildered by the questions and puzzled about why she wanted to know.

"Did you swallow their cum, these men you sucked off?" the sneering dominatrix probed indecently. "Do you like swallowing cum?"

"No, well, only by accident. It's, um, gross -- salty and thick. It's disgusting," Ellie answered reflexively, gagging even at the thought of the horrid act.

"Hmmm, I bet you think so, but that will change too. Whores always swallow, and I mean, always. As my cocksucking whore, you'll swallow too," Jane replied coolly, picking up a pair of stainless-steel shears from a nearby table.

"Stop! Stop calling me that. I'm not a-a whore!" the disrespected wife sobbed in defiance.

"Smack!" the flat of Ms. Allenby's coarse palm slapped the side of Ellie's face, catching her off-guard but shutting her down instantly.

"That's for talking back, bitch," the angry Mistress snapped, then resumed with business-like efficiency.

"So, what size are my British whore's tits, anyway? These gotta be D-cuppers, at least," Jane opined sassily, adding a rhetorical question. "I know, let's find out?"

Cold steel pressed into Mrs. Harris' breastbone and a simple snip ensued, parting the lacy black cups at the center letting the fabric pull away from her large jostling globes. Another couple of snips at the shoulder straps and the garment fell away in tatters.

A hushed, almost imperceptible exhale by the awed males sounded nearby, but Ellie was so traumatized by her sudden disrobing she didn't even notice.

"Oh my, those puppies are huge, aren't they? Even bigger than I realized," Jane marveled as the glorious mountains of pale flesh bounded into view, spectacularly full, round, and centered by eye-catching light rose nipples the size of poker chips. "I mean, what the fuck? How do you stand upright with those big girls?"

Turning to the seven anxious men standing within a few feet of their unaware, denuded co-worker, Jane shot a knowing glance at their excited faces, and then dropped her look lower finding seven projecting poles pressing the men's robes.

"Please, Ms. Allenby, what are you doing? Why did you, um, cut off my bra?" Ellie asked meekly, her eyes wet behind the blindfold from the slap and the derogatory comments about her large breasts.

"Please, let me go!" she begged futilely.

"Yep, D-cup alright," Jane ignored her new pet, holding up the remains of the bra, confirming her suspicions with a peek at the informative tag, and then discarding it accordingly as a tattered rag.

"Ohhh!" Ellie gasped when, dazed and without sight, her new Mistress' hands lifted her big plump tits from beneath in her boney palms, cupping the heavy set simultaneously to gauge their sheer weight and impressive heft.

"Hey, don't touch me there, I mean, that way," the shocked wife squealed, unaccustomed to anyone acting so familiarly with her body, and definitely not a woman bobbling and balancing her large spongy melons.

"Don't like that whore? Then, how about this?" the cruel harridan scowled.

"WAP!" the blow from the flat of Jane's hand lit up Ellie's brain even behind the dark blindfold, with white light igniting from the intense sting as her huge left tit crashed into her giant right tit from the brutal slap.

"OWWWUUH!" the abused wife yowled, unprepared when the back of the hand slammed into the reverberating flesh on the backswing, inflicting even more pain.

"That better, whore! Happy now, you big-titted cunt?" Mistress Jane snarled, repeating the strike once, and then again as the trapped women's immense knockers flailed back and forth across her prominently displayed chest, with red palm prints appearing on their chastised flesh.

"Oh, stop, it hurts! Oh, please stop!" Ellie begged in torment, spittle dribbling from her full lips at the offense to her marvelously ripe bosom.

"This is how you treat a whore, you fucking little tramp," the vicious shrew charged. "This is your future, cunt, so you better get used to it."

"Why? Why me? I'm a-a good woman. A good wife," the blonde bride appealed, bawling at the unprovoked insults to both her jello-y breasts and her self-esteem.

"I'll tell you why, stupid cow, and it's short and sweet," the dangerous Allenby outcast finally disclosed. "Good looks, big tits, and worst of all, you're too fucking good at your job."

"'Everyone loves Ellie,' they all say," Jane mocked sarcastically. "Well, they're going to love you, as often as they want and in every one of your slutty little holes."

"Don't say that! I'm married. I'm true to Dan," the beleaguered wife protested, tears filling her blue eyes behind her blindfold and a whimpering frailty edging her voice.

"Good god, I know you're not that stupid. Don't you get it? You're not just a walking, talking set of big tits, are you?" the enraged older woman growled derisively.

"What?" Ellie questioned, genuinely confused.

"Your fancy analytics and logistics scheduling. You're a threat to me, cunt, and you're going to pay for it," Jane ranted maliciously, spit flying from her mouth with anger. "By the time I'm done with you, you'll crawl from desk to desk so desperate for cock you'll offer your mouth, pussy, or ass to any man who even looks in your direction."

"Nooooo! I won't! That's not possible!" the imperiled Ops Manager cried at the unthinkable prospect.

"Oh, it's very possible. You'll be the skankiest whore in the office, and dear Danny boy isn't going to want anything to do with you," the despicable Director promised.

"Whaaahhh," Mrs. Harris simply sobbed, beside herself and completely unprepared for what came next.

"Okay, whore, onward and upward," Mistress Jane advised, harshly gripping the traumatized trollop's thick left nipple between her thumb and forefinger, twisting the tender flesh without remorse, and sending searing pain through Ellie's tit setting her brain on fire.

"Yeeeaahhhhh," Ellie screamed with agony, another bolt shooting through her tightening nipple at the affront.

Shaking in her bonds, the wounded British wife was held immobilized, bewildered by the turn of events and uncertain how to escape. Hanging hooked to the crossbar and unable to defend herself, she was completely at Jane Allenby's mercy, which wasn't coming.

"Sensitive nipples, fucktoy? Don't make this too much fun for me, Ellie," the cruel American heiress chortled, pulling the swelling nub obscenely into a pointed cone, then brutally snapping a bulldog clip from the office supply closet onto the engorged bud.

"Ouuuuuchhh!" Ellie howled as pain rocketed throughout her agonized left tit, only to be repeated when her Mistress clamped another unforgiving clip to her equally tender right nipple and receiving much the same reaction.

"Nuooohhhhh," the blonde wailed her angst at the affront.

"Ohhh, those huge jugs look so much prettier now," Jane remarked, admiring her handiwork, and especially pleased by the way the pink nubs squished into tantalized flattened morsels of agonized flesh. "I'm sure men are going to love chewing on those fat buds until they're raw."

Mrs. Harris shuddered as her nipples burned with the squeezing pressure and her ears rang at the pulses of blood running through her veins.

"Now, one more adornment," Mistress Jane declared, hooking a chain from one clamp to the other, then attaching a solid iron charm to the middle, dragging down on her pinched nipples painfully. Blinded, Ellie didn't see the shape of the heavy metal as an erect cock and balls pointing towards her pussy, symbolizing it's intended use.

So besieged by the tugging of her plump mounds, the poor woman didn't hear her audience of wondrous co-workers gently stroking their newly exposed cocks, lightly tugging the fleshy columns to the vision of the big-titted manager they desired slowly stripped bare.

One by one, their nefarious boss broke down Ellie's emotional barriers on her path to becoming the office whore with only one purpose for her existence -- satisfying men's constant and insatiable lust with her luscious mouth and delectably full body.

"Let's take a look at what we have down here," Ms. Allenby announced, taking the shears to the waistband of Ellie's fashionable knickers at the hip, reducing them to ruins too, and leaving the distressed beauty nearly naked in only her stay-up hose and high heels.

A small tuft of blonde pussy hair rose from Mrs. Harris' uncovered mound, and her flaccid labia dropped as loose flaps of pink skin waiting for attention she didn't know was coming and certainly didn't want.

"Pretty. Why am I not surprised your pussy is as pretty as the rest of you? This has to go, however," Jane commented with a deprecating glare, grabbing the fluff of curlies, and tugging aggressively.

"Ouch, that hurts," Mrs. Harris complained when a few of the hairs became dislodged from her tender mound while wrapped around Jane's thin fingers.

"That's alright, we can deal with that later. Now, listen to me Mrs. Ellie Harris, you're now my whore and I'm your Mistress," Ms. Allenby explained succinctly and without ceremony. "I'll break you into the whore you truly are inside. You're gonna do exactly as I say, when I say, and with whom I say, or they'll be hell to pay."

"Nooooo, I'm not! I'm a good girl. I don't want to be a-a whore!" Ellie wailed uselessly, tugging against her bonds ineffectually only causing her naked tits to bounce appealingly to the enraptured men, and shooting new sparks of pain throughout her torso from the cruel nipple clamps.

"Were a good girl, cunt, not are, at least, not any longer," Jane snarled her epithet for the subdued blonde's future.

Mrs. Harris whimpered at the condemnation, so fraught with trepidation she didn't know how to respond.

"So, let's check you out," the ordinary dominatrix suggested, slipping her hand between her new pet's spread legs, and then brazenly drawing a finger along the dampening slit to separate her fleshy labia.

"Ohhhhh, please, don't touch me there! That's so, um, wrong. So personal," Ellie complained, squirming but unable to dislodge the probing finger of her female boss exploring her most intimate place.

"My, my, what a surprise. Is my new fucktoy already moist from just a few swats on the ass with a ruler? I'd say you're going to do just fine in your new career, my worthless whore," Mistress advised, pleased with the discovery of Ellie's unexpected dew, while drawing her fingers to her mouth in tasting the savory effluent.

Ellie's breathing shallowed from the assault on her precious vaginal citadel -- a place reserved only for Dan, and now completely vulnerable to the manipulating fingers of her wicked Mistress.

"Ahhh," the maligned manager started again when Jane's fingertip glanced across her awakening clitoris, with the curious Mistress unknowing that Ellie's little sex button was highly susceptible to stimulus of any kind, whether wanted or otherwise.

Grazing her finger deliberately along the plump petals of Ellie's labia and parting the meaty flaps, Jane then trailed up to the engorging clit, taunting the perceptive pearl and sending a shiver through the affected wife's pelvis. The quasi-lesbian act was disturbing, with Mrs. Harris unaccustomed to a woman's gentle touch so familiarly on her pussy as the playful tip plied an inquisitive dance across the swelling bud, much to her dismay.

"You truly are a hot little vixen in your core, aren't you, Whore?" the black-clad woman tormented, for the first time employing the denigrating term as Ellie's new name, rather than merely as a noun.

In a semi-circle nearby, the seven men she worked with closely on a daily basis excitedly stroked and tugged the rigid lengths of their hard cocks to the vision of the respectable businesswoman held in the untenable situation. The sound of skin rubbing skin rose subtly but remained too obscure for the bewildered Mrs. Harris to identify its source.

A low rumble of an electric engine suddenly appeared from below, and Ellie sensed the first touch of the bulbous knob rising against her pussy, uncomfortably pressing upward, and spreading her moist labia with the tip pushing insistently into the aperture of her undefended entrance.

"Ohhh, what's that? What's happening?" Ellie yelped with alarm, uncertain what was entering her body, while sadly unable to do anything to stop it in her position.

"You're so high and mighty, Whore, so intelligent and driven to succeed, but let's see how high you ride a big fake cock," Mistress Jane sneered, chuckling openly watching the saddle beneath her prey rise slowly, spreading Ellie's thighs and unstoppably introducing a thick, realistic 7" rubber cock into her unguarded cunt.

"Stop it! Oh, stop it, it's too big," the surprised manager begged, sensing her channel fill with a fullness she never experienced with Dan.

"You don't know what big is yet, cunt, but you will, and I promise, whether you want to or not, you're going to learn to love it," Jane Allenby promised, smiling an evil grin watching inch after inch of the black rubber phallus sink into the folds of the bound beauty until the fake ball sack pressed against her perineum and was fully seated in her split pussy.

"I can't, um, do this, it's stretching me," Ellie complained, her cunt planted on the invasive device when a new sensation raised her trepidation to levels she'd never experienced.

"It's a Sybian®, modified with an extra powerful motor to just for you. It vibrates especially for the entertainment of whores, so I'm sure you're going to love it," Mistress Jane explained as the buzzing grew more pronounced and focused directly on Ellie's awakened clitoris.

Massaging and electrifying the perceptive little nub, the machine sent a jolt up the captive blonde's spine, forcing her to roll her blue eyes behind her blindfold.

"Hmmm," Ellie inhaled deeply and reflexively squirmed her flared hips on the saddle sending her big tits jiggling attractively but also causing her mouth to shudder visibly, letting her Mistress know of its profound effect.

"Like that, do you, Whore?" the evil brunette asked, relishing how even a reserved woman was susceptible to the undeniably pleasurable vibration rolling through her pussy.

"Fuck it, bitch! Fuck that big cock. Get used to it, Whore, it's your future," Ms. Allenby barked, observing zealously as her new slut fought the compelling urge to lift her pussy up the gorging fake cock and ride it as ordered by her merciless new Mistress.

"Ohhh, I c-can't. It's sooo big," Ellie resisted, but even then the unsettling vibrations on her sensitive clit and the overstuffed feeling in her pussy were taking their toll.

Watching eagerly from nearby, the first spurt of warm cum shot from the eye of Roddy's cock into the crystal brandy snifter he held, pouring an impressive volume of white creamy jism into the chalice as the 20-something assistant struggled not to issue a sound at his powerful orgasm.

All the men were sworn to silence under penalty of exclusion from the ribald events to come, not to mention possible termination, if they inadvertently warned Ellie of their presence. Within minutes, Ashton lost it too, pumping a thick load into his own snifter, and then Matthew followed suit with an artfully stifled grimace.

"Unnnh, please, make it stop," the 30-something wife asked weakly, while at the same time raising her hips subtly along the long black rubber cock, unable to prevent herself from doing as told and instinctively riding the false male column.

Colin shot off next seeing the Senior Ops manager so susceptible to her physical desires, never imagining seeing the upstanding woman so sexually needy and unable to hold back by cumming into his own fancy snifter.

"You ride your assistant Jack all day during business hours, Whore, now imagine this is Jack and ride his cock like a slag!" Mistress excoriated Ellie, cajoling her to fuck herself on the big fake cock, and deviously planting the seed in her mind it was the cock of her faithful but overworked assistant.

Jack Fisk convulsed and came into his snifter upon hearing the words, perhaps realizing a longtime fantasy was very likely coming true this weekend in the form of Mrs. Harris' curvaceous body and sumptuous pussy.

"Ohhh, that's, uh, not right, ohhhhh," Ellie sighed, shifting her hips on the thick rubber cudgel in response to the nagging vibration against her clitoris and only making matters worse on the thick phallus.

"That's it, Whore. You can escape the buzzing of your hungry little sex button by simply raising your hips and riding Jack's hard cock," Ms. Allenby coaxed the afflicted wife, urging her to lift knowing the pressure on her bound arms ultimately forced her down again onto the bothersome vibrator to inadvertently initiate an unwanted but increasingly compelling fucking motion.

"Ahhh, oh, yes, huh," the British wife gasped her need, desperately trying to avoid the highly effective vibrating seat by raising herself the first six inches of the black cock as best as possible.

Drawing the rubber stanchion from her distended pussy with her slippery labia stretching along its unforgiving surface, Ellie unhappily dropped again upon reaching the limits of her bonds, only to meet the awful buzzing against her agitated clitoris once more.

"Yes, Whore, fuck Jack's big cock, just as you've always secretly wanted," Mistress Jane cooed, satisfied now as her new sex pet rose and fell on the 7" fake cock, torn between two torments while in her mind unable to avoid the image of her assistant's big cock, instead of imagining the smaller staff of her beloved husband.

Confused, dazed, and succumbing inexorably to the relentless berating by her ruthless boss and Mistress, big-titted Ellie Harris bounced up and down on the tireless rubber cock, blindfolded with her nipples clamped painfully as an image of her handsome, 20-something aide Jack Fisk filled her head, despite her best efforts at replacing it with Dan' face.

"Good, Whore, ride him good and hard, or suffer the vibration on your greedy clit," the dominating director extolled, grasping the harshly breathing woman's right tit and squeezing roughly before tugging on the clamp as she withdrew.

"Owwwhhhhh," Ellie exclaimed, her squeal of exquisite rapture rising above the buzz from the saddle, with the squishy sound of her pussy juices flowing to coat the realistic rubber cock with her shiny effluent.

Brad and Kevin were the last to spit their fertile seed into their individual snifter, unable to withstand the vision of the beautiful second-in-command impaling herself on the fake phallus with her huge jello-y tits bounding haphazardly with intoxicating appeal.

"Oh, oh, oh," the captured wife moaned as her elastic pussy absorbed the big prick, at the same time urgently seeking to minimize the contact with the merciless vibrator.

As her new minx rode her rubber cock, Mistress Jane walked to the depleted men with a tray, picking up each cum-filled snifter in passing, giving each donor a nice tug on their softening cock. Lingering to admire Roddy's generous 8" tool, she perhaps thought of taking advantage of the young stud herself during the weekend.

Placing the tray on a table nearby, Jane Allenby proceeded to mix the contents of six of the seven crystal glasses into two larger vessels in no particular order creating an unidentifiable pool of pearly white spunk.