The Theft of Our Lives -- Mrs. Harris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two men's gooey ejaculate was blended in a mid-sized snifter, while the other four were combined in a larger one, with the careful woman warming them over an open candle in a ritual any respectable cognac connoisseur understands.

As intended, Jane didn't really know who's cum was in each glass, and didn't really care, as the anonymity of the donor only added to the depravity of her plan. The remaining snifter belonged to Jack Fisk, the bedeviled young lieutenant of Mrs. Harris, cooling with a candle as Mistress Jane wanted his singled out especially for her compromised whore.

With her preparation complete, the devilish shrew decided it was time to halt her breathless new fuckpet for a moment and enjoy more fun breaking the married, big-titted slut.

'WAP!' Mistress Jane's ruler swished through the air with a loud whistle, simultaneously contacting Ellie's clamped nipples with frightening effect.

"YEEEAAYYYH!" Ellie released a bloodcurdling scream at the offense to her engorged nubs, jerking wildly and involuntarily slamming downward, accepting the entire 7" pole within her slippery sheath but staying seated after absorbing the blow, despite the persistent vibration on her superbly sensitive clitoris.

"Don't cum yet, my obedient whore. Don't you dare cum without my say so!" Jane cruelly ordered, injecting the need for compliance into the mind of the agitated manager, striving to mold Ellie into the depraved and subservient cumslut the director expected by the end of the weekend.

Cowed and agonizing with the pain of the brutal smack to her aching nipples, Ellie simply sat and shuddered in place, with her inflamed pussy stuffed full of fake cock as the vibrator worked her clitoris unceasingly and waiting to hear what her heartless boss had planned.

Grabbing the individual snifter containing Jack's heavy load of thick, creamy cum, Jane produced a device shaped as an exceedingly realistic white cock, stiffly erect but with an unusual plunger at the base. Opening a valve, the grinning Mistress poured the gooey semen into the fake cock, setting the tip with the crown resting within Ellie's quivering lips.

"You've enjoyed riding Jack's cock so much, I thought you might like a taste of him as well," Jane noted gleefully, pressing the plunger shooting short spurts of the viscid cum from the woman's young lieutenant.

"Muummph, muck," Ellie sputtered at the words, tasting the saltiness of the fluid, and fearing every word Ms. Allenby spoke was true, pressed her tongue to the fake cockhead hoping to block the flow, but instead sensing more pulses of vile jism fill her cheeks in a realistic simulation of a man releasing his load after a wonderful blowjob.

The device was specially designed for just this purpose, containing a series of small chambers working to build the pressure, so when the plunger was applied it forced the contents into the mouth of the cockhead in a manner very similar to the real thing.

Even the soft crown felt like the real thing.

"Drink, dear, but don't swallow. Hold it in your mouth and savor it. It's a taste you'll grow to love with time, and a lot of practice," Mistress Jane assured.

"Mmmh, mmm," Ellie murmured, the nasty mouthful filling her cheeks when the pretend cockhead was removed, and a single strand of the sticky jism clinging to her lip before snapping off to drape her chin.

"Yummy, don't you think?" the older woman queried evilly.

"Close now and swallow, Whore," she followed, touching under Ellie's chin signaling her order.

Ellie had no idea whether it was truly Jack's cum, but she knew the taste of semen well-enough to know that's what filled her mouth. Traumatized by the whirlwind of horrid events, she simply wanted to rid herself of the awful goo, and reluctantly gulped rather than suffer more abuse from the unforgiving ruler of her cold-blooded new Mistress.

"Such a good whore, eating her assistant's gift. I'm sure it won't be the last time," the brunette harridan promised, picking up the mid-sized glass globe of warmed jism mixed from two of Ellie's co-worker's and refilling the fake cum-feeding cock with the voluminous sperm.

Expecting resistance the second time around, Jane gripped her blonde subordinate by the nose and pinched, cutting off her oxygen leaving her nothing to do but open her mouth fully to breathe.

"Since you enjoyed the first round so much, now you may have more," Jane offered speciously, once again pressing the fake cockhead to Whore's mouth and pumping in the contents one spurt at a time.

"Muahh, mahhf," Ellie gagged instantly, finding the gross mix repulsive but not daring to spit it out when the spongy flesh-like crown was removed and the pool of milky cum filled her mouth and coated her tongue.

"Gargle, Whore, but don't spill. Be sure to get this delicious cum in every crevice," the glowing director ordered, her tone growing serious in the same way she did in the office, sending the message she meant business.

Slowly losing control and her ability to refuse, with her head tipped back and her mouth carrying a generous dose of her co-workers foul cum, Ellie, the new office whore, did as she was told, gargling the noxious male scum actively, with the sound filling the ears of her unknown audience twitching the men's spent cocks to life.

"Harder, gargle more, my cumswallowing whore!" her Mistress exhorted, urging the besieged wife to churn the disgusting mess in her mouth.

"Mahhh," Ellie complied without words, reluctantly increasing her effort.

"Marvelous, Whore. I can see you have natural talent," Jane praised, excited and growing wet herself when translucent bubbles of grotesque cum formed at the circle of the ensnared beauty's lips.

"Swallow now, Whore, drink it all down," she followed moments later, thrilled with her success, and seeing already the submissive signs of her unfortunate nemesis' moral and emotional collapse.

Reflexively, Ellie's greatest desire was to push the horrible cum from her mouth, but instead gulped loudly, sparking her onlookers cocks to stiffen more witnessing the downfall of their once-proud manager.

"So sweet, cunt, swallowing the delicious seed of your co-workers," Jane announced, proclaiming the source of the warm meal the happily married woman had just consumed.

"Uggck," Ellie gagged, shaking in her bonds with mortification not knowing how to react, while also understanding more and more she had no choice but to obey, touching a cord within her emotional make-up to subserviently do whatever she was ordered.

Jane reached for the final vessel filled with four loads of viscous jism from the gloating men Ellie worked with every day of the week and at onetime respected the intelligent businesswoman, just as she respected them.

"Rise, Whore, rise again and fuck yourself on Jack's big cock as you hold this last precious load in your mouth. Don't cum on his big cock! Just ride and hold, or you'll pay a price you won't ever forget," the callous Mistress warned, placing the tip of the realistic cockhead to Ellie's lips, and filling her mouth with the combined jism of her four co-workers.

Browbeaten and lacking the energy to resist, Mrs. Harris lifted her hips slowly up the long slick shaft of the fake cock, then lowered again, riding the thick pole as another stream of warm male ejaculate poured into her mouth. The volume was never-ending, filling her cheeks and the back of her mouth, brimming to her lips, and threatening to overflow.

"Hold it, cunt. Whore's always hold a man's cum until told to swallow, and don't orgasm. If you climax before I tell you, you'll be swallowing the cum of every man within a square mile," Jane threatened seriously.

With her blonde head tilted back and held by her braided rein, a mouthful of her co-worker's mixed semen reaching the very rim of her circled lips, and slowly raising her hips to gingerly fuck the fat rubber cock with the implanted image of her assistant Jack Fisk in her mind, misused Ellie Harris unthinkingly obeyed her new Mistress, uncertain what else to do and defaulting to an inherent submissiveness she didn't know she possessed.

Jane eyed the thick creamy pool of rich cum filling Whore's mouth and smiled as the unfortunate manager rode her pussy on the rubber phallus.

Desperately working to keep the slimy mouthful from spilling over her bottom lip and failing miserably, the sheer volume of illicit spunk in Ellie's mouth fell in a translucent waterfall over the edge, running fluidly off her chin and dripping to the tops of her lily-white tits.

"Now look what you've done, bitch? Your Mistress gives you a special gift and you spill it all over yourself," Jane barked, smiling to herself at the nasty mess her once-pristine subordinate had made.

'Wap, wap, wap,' the smart strikes of the ruler landed on Mrs. Harris' ripe ass, undefended, and temptingly available for punishment.

"Stupid cunt, don't waste a thing again," Mistress Jane warned.

"Awwnh, awwck," Ellie coughed and gurgled the disgusting mouthful of the executive's filthy cum, panicked and uncertain if she could satisfy her demanding taskmaster.

"Ride, bitch, ride and taste the wonderful cum in your mouth," the unyielding dominatrix urged, grasping her prey's right nipple clamp, and twisting the harsh metal sending another bolt of pain through Ellie's tit.

"Haach, haack," the tormented blonde coughed and wheezed, accidentally snorting in some of the sticky mess and blowing it out her nostrils, with the slippery cum running in two streams off her upper lip.

"Don't swallow, Whore, not until you're ready to orgasm! I'm dead serious. Hold your cum and ride Jack's big cock, damn it!" Mistress Jane snarled, castigating Ellie's failure to keep the massive load of jism in her mouth and ordering her to work harder in sliding her cunt up and down the slickened fake cock.

"Mohhh, mohhh, mahhh," Ellie gasped through the mouthful of spunk, ramping up her hip movement along the unceasing shaft, her ardor building despite herself and the indecent image of young Jack in her head instead of her husband, as was expected going forward.

"That's it, Whore! Cum now, bitch! Cum now, you fucking slut!" Jane pressed, watching Ellie's ripe body tremor as the familiar buzz of an approaching climax numbed her pelvis.

Uncontrollably, the yielding wife slammed her pussy onto the upright pole, fucking frantically with slickening sounds reverberating as her aching clit contacted the nagging vibrator on each downstroke propelling her ascent to orgasm.

"MAAHHH, MOHHH," Ellie moaned aloud through the pool of illicit cum filling her mouth, her body spastic and her big tits bouncing crazily sending the ruthless metal clamps charging her nipples with agony.

"Swallow now, Whore! Swallow every drop of your co-workers' cum!" Mistress Jane exhorted, and her face alive with cruelty as with a simple twist of her fingers, she pulled the blindfold from Ellie's eyes.

Jane's timing was perfect, with Whore's vision of the room and the men standing breathlessly nearby as witnesses coinciding with a piercing jolt of erotic electricity rocketing through the cataclysmic wife's voluptuous body in the first wave of her powerful orgasm.

"Mohhh, gupp, guck," the bound beauty choked, gulping on the huge deposit of savory cum.

Blue eyes blinking aflame under the sudden sight of the seven male team members gawking and awestruck with their cocks rigid again projecting through their open white robes, the once-respectable manager grew lost in the throes of her convulsing climax.

The look of horror in Ellie's eyes recognizing she and Ms. Allenby weren't alone, that she held a stomach filled with the combined cum of every man standing in the room, and that she had an enraptured audience of co-workers and their subordinates, including her own assistant Jack Fisk, made Jane's every effort to bring it about more than worth it.

"I'm a vindictive bitch, Whore, and there's more fun to come putting you in your place at Allenby Consolidation, meaning on your knees or on your back," the gratified director informed her new acquisition.

"Nu-nohhh, please, oh dear god, I can't, oh, take it," Mrs. Harris pleaded, as a second small tremor of orgasm rolled through her body, staring wide-eyed at every man witnessing her descent into a puddle of moral surrender and sexual debasement.

"Oh, you'll do this and much more, Whore," Mistress Jane promised, removing the nipple clamps simultaneously sending a rush of blood flowing to engorge the abused nubs almost as painful as the clamps themselves.

"Uhhh, ahhh, too much! Oh, it's too much," Ellie cried, blinking twice with deranged passion.

The extreme stimulus to her nipples, the fake cock in her pussy, the constant vibrator against her clit, and finally swallowing a mouthful of her co-workers' forbidden cum combined with Ellie's deep-seated mortification at her inglorious spectacle before rapt audience to overwhelm her frazzled brain to the point of passing out.

Later

'Uh, where? Oh no, please, no more,' Ellie Harris thought immediately upon waking to realize she was still bound at the wrists, but no longer tied to the merciless crossbar.

She astutely sensed no blindfold, but the room was still dark, and she didn't understand why as she tested her bonds, finding the cuffs soft but securely binding her hands behind her back and low towards her bum.

"Those are blackout contacts, Whore. Like them? They're really so much more fun than a blindfold, don't you think?" Jane asked rhetorically of the distressed beauty.

"Ruh, rah, ruhh," Ellie tried to speak, but realized her mouth wouldn't close.

"Your mouth is locked open, slut, so don't even try to speak, but it doesn't have to stay that way. It all depends on you and your willingness to cooperate," Ms. Allenby said in her didactic business tone. "Now, why don't you just listen for a minute while I explain it all to you, and then we'll see if you want to play."

With Mrs. Harris' legs still clad in the hold-up thigh high stockings she'd worn since last night and her 3" heels, the leather clad dominatrix helped her tormented office fuckdoll shakily to her knees.

"You pathetically asked 'why me?' Why am I'm fucking you over? I told you, bitch, you're a threat to me, and I don't take threats lightly," Jane growled with legitimate anger.

A hint of drool fell from Ellie's lower lip listening to the frightening words, wanting to run away, but she couldn't see a thing, and couldn't even speak her protest at the immoral treatment she was receiving at the hands of her corrupt boss.

"Now, you'll learn how I'm fucking you over, Whore, and how I intend to keep you," Mistress snarled deliciously, relishing this moment as much as any of the debauched sexual tasks she had in store for her new company pet.

"You didn't know it until now, but you stole money from the company," Ms. Allenby alleged falsely, admiring the sensory deprived woman in her angst and apprehension.

"Mohh, ma mittend," the struggling blonde attempted to say, but simply couldn't with the steel contraption in her mouth holding her jaws open and eliminating the ability to speak.

"Yes, Whore, you did, and in fact you stole a lot. At least, it looks that way, because it's your actual signature on those forms you signed in a hurry last week as you raced out the door to a meeting," the calculating director revealed.

"That's sloppy work, Ellie. You really should read before you sign, but they transferred £750,000 from the company account to your personal account," Jane charged, happy to expose the truth of her set-up knowing Ellie had no way out.

"Mwhah? Mohhh," Mrs. Harris denied the accusation.

"Of course, buying that expensive new flat provides all the motive for such a heist," the brunette Mistress added almost giddily. "Makes it look like that's how you managed buying it."

"Mohhh! My mittend," Ellie proclaimed in denial, shaking with outrage sending her immense D-cup tits flailing across her chest with utmost appeal.

"Whatever. It doesn't really matter whether you did or not, because it looks that way the company's financial auditors, and it will look that way to the Board of Directors and police too," Jane propounded happily.

"Mohhh, muoh, meease mon't?" the disconsolate manager bemoaned sloppily through the wire device holding open her mouth and preventing her from challenging her new mistress.

"The fun part is I bailed you out by repaying what you stole before anyone noticed it missing. So, now I'm saving your sorry ass from scandal and prison. That means you owe me, Whore," Ellie's gloating boss concluded, dropping the hammer on the extent of her control and ownership of the big-titted blonde beauty.

"Of course, I expect to recapture every pound in full. That will take some doing, even at your generous salary, but I'm certain I can arrange for you to earn a little extra on side, especially with such a delightfully voluptuous body," the incorrigible Mistress Jane sneered, hinting at her nefarious intentions for the deceived beauty.

"Moh, moh, muh man't, meease!" Ellie struggled, shaking her head vehemently but unable to do much more in objecting to the plan.

"I'm sorry, what's that? I can't understand you. Did you say, 'thank you, Mistress Jane?'" the black leather clad virago taunted.

"Perhaps we should take this out," Jane suggested, releasing the tension of the restrictive mouth lock, and removing it, allowing the misused woman to talk as the unyielding device had served its purpose for the moment.

"Maah, oh, don't do this, um, Mistress J-jane! Please, you know I didn't steal the money," the beleaguered wife pled.

"I already explained that you, stupid bitch! It doesn't matter whether you did or not, because everyone will think you did," Mistress Jane declared most assuredly.

Lost in her darkness and even more so in the morass of her troubled mind, despairing of her situation and still disbelieving it was all true, Mrs. Harris looked upward towards Ms. Allenby with the expression of a frightened woman caught in a web of deceit and unable to escape.

"So then, confession time," Jane announced, drawing over a hi-def camera on a tripod, conveniently arranged to spotlight poor naked Ellie Harris and leave everyone else out of the picture.

"Mrs. Harris, why did you steal £750,000 of the company's money?" Mistress Jane demanded with inquisitorial flair.

"I d-didn't! I told you," Ellie refuted futilely, stammering and already in tears, her shoulders slumping with her shuddering doing nothing to detract from the marvelous shimmying of her magnificent big tits.

"This document says otherwise," the earnest director accused, holding the paper before the lens with Ellie's scribbled name prominently displayed and then turning it to the blonde beauty herself, feigning for the camera that the blinded woman could see it for herself.

"But, I, uh," Mrs. Harris stuttered, adding to the look of guilt arranged for the eye of the camera alone.

"Yes, thought you couldn't deny it, or would you rather explain it to the police?" Jane answered on her behalf, providing an unthinkable alternative to gain Ellie's affirmation.

"No, don't, uh, yes, if you say so," the besieged wife conceded, bewildered by the accusation, and not knowing what else to say, fearing the police and scandal more than anything.

"Very good. Now, since I've paid your debt, we can keep this little admission between me and you, but I have this on video, so don't make me regret that act of kindness, or this document and your confession goes to the Board, and then the police," Ms. Allenby allowed, turning off the camera for now with a nod towards the semi-circle of waiting.

"I'm sure they'll especially enjoy watching you admit to your crime naked on your knees," Jane added, just for fun in reminding the proper British woman she'd just been videoed in the buff with her spectacular chest in full frame color.