The Theft of Our Lives -- Mrs. Harris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-yes, I mean, no, please, you won't regret it, um, ma'am," the addled manager agreed warily.

"Mistress Jane, Whore!" Jane roared in response, intimidating Ellie into cooperation and submission to her new role.

"Y-yes, M-Mistress Jane," Ellie sputtered through her demoralized tears.

"Better, and don't forget it," the dominatrix spat evilly, closing her trap to fully ensnare the unfortunate lass.

Jane's trap was inescapable, and Ellie recognized she had no choice but to obey or lose everything she valued, including her beloved husband, Dan.

"W-hat do I have to, um, do?" the ensnared wife whispered almost inaudibly, ashamed of her capitulation but seeing no other option.

"You're a whore, so you do what whores do, but I'll explain it in more detail so you're perfectly clear on my expectations," the unrelenting mistress advised, drawing up a chair before her bound fuckpet and raising Ellie's chin in her hand to look her directly in her blacked-out eyes.

"You are my property. I own you the same way I own this manor. I own your mouth, your tits, your ass, and your pussy. All of you, in fact," Jane explained succinctly, setting out her plan for Mrs. Harris in frank and startling detail.

"Since I own you, I may do with you as I please, and since you offer such a tempting array of physical charms, it pleases me to use them for my benefit, and the benefit of the company," the older woman continued.

"Oh, no, I, uh, please," Ellie objected weakly, tears welling in her blinded eyes, with the words trailing off as they left her mouth.

"You'll have a new job title, Office Whore, and a new name to go with it, but we'll just call you Whore, for short," the brunette harpy continued, slipping her hand onto Ellie's big left tit, and giving the gelatinous globe a firm squeeze before tugging sharply on her flaccid nipple.

"Ouch! Oh, I can't, I mean, I'm a professional," the busty blonde manager protested mildly to the pain but also the title.

"You're still a professional -- a professional whore paid for your services just like any other worthless whore. That way, you can earn the money to pay me back, one trick at a time," Jane retorted, describing her new, less reputable position.

Ellie hyperventilated in her misery, unable to discern the astounding turn of events, and not knowing which way to turn in the darkness of the hole she inhabited from which she couldn't escape.

"Don't worry though, you won't be walking the streets. No, no, not a high-class tramp like Mrs. Ellie Harris. I'll arrange for you to meet only the best clientele, but we can discuss your rates later," the gleeful new owner of the betrayed manager determined.

"Now, tell me, Mrs. Harris, are you a professional manager, or are you a professional whore?" Jane beckoned seriously, clicking the switch on the camera again, recording every tear, whimper, and sigh of despair lacing the doomed woman's voice, intending the incriminating admission to leverage her downfall for Dan and her family..

Ellie's clever antagonist desired to capture only the big-titted wife's surrender and admission, while conveniently excising the revelations of Jane's treachery. She knew it could be edited if needed, and that such a video was of incalculable value in maintaining Ellie's compliance and obedience into the future.

"But I, uh, I don't know if I can," Ellie babbled her confusion and angst, uncertain how to respond to such an unthinkable proposition.

"Yes, you do. So tell me, Mrs. Harris, what are you?" Jane pressed without remorse, determined to get Ellie to speak the awful concession on video without looking coerced to ensnare her completely.

"Ohhh, I'm, uh, I'm a, well," the conflicted blonde wife hemmed and hawed, desperately looking for a way out and finding none.

'Whack,' Mistress turned off the camera then brought her ruler down smartly on Ellie's unprepared nipples, sending a streak of pain throughout her chest in remonstration of her hesitance.

"Yowww!" the big-titted manager yelped at the chastisement of the sensitive buds, unable to reach for them to soothe the sting with her hands bound behind her back.

"Say it, or I'm done with you, and you'll be fitted for prison garb with your face plastered all over the news websites," the uncompromising shrew threatened, turning the camera on once more.

"I'm a whore. I'm a professional, um, whore," Ellie mumbled disconsolately, dipping her head again and this time spilling several tears to the floor in her despair.

"Excellent! I always suspected as much seeing you flaunt those big tits in men's faces," the satisfied Mistress disparaged with the bald-faced lie, knowing that if anything, the respectable manager's workplace attire did exactly the opposite.

Taking Ellie's fleshy, right D-cup tit in her palm to massage shamelessly, much to Ellie's distraction, Ms. Allenby decided a few more confessions were necessary to wrap up the deal and seal Mrs. Harris' calamitous fate.

"Those big tits will earn good money on the side, isn't that right, Mrs. Harris?" Jane pressed joyously, her prey falling further and further into her clutches.

"Yes, Mistress Jane, if you say so, Mistress Jane," Ellie acquiesced docilely, defeated her professional and social demise.

"Now, since you're admitting your true nature, to prove it you will ask me to place this special choker around your neck," Mistress Jane announced, producing a black velvet choker emblazoned with 'WHORE' in crystalline rhinestones across the front of her neck.

"What? I don't understand," Ellie countered, unable to see the choker or the derogatory word it featured.

"Ask, Whore. Ask to wear the choker," Jane chided impatiently.

"Um, may I please wear the choker?" Mrs. Harris stammered, afraid of her tone.

"No, no, you stupid cunt. 'May Whore please wear the choker, Mistress Jane,'" Ellie's new owner insisted.

"O-okay, may Whore please wear the choker, M-mistress Jane?" the browbeaten blonde beauty repeated the words nervously but unknowingly to the camera, perhaps thinking if she simply complied now, her terrible predicament would end, and she'd find an escape at a later time.

"Good Whore, very good indeed. Of course you may, we wouldn't want anyone mistaking you for a respectable woman," Jane accepted, snapping the choker in place snugly around Ellie's elegant neck.

Bewildered, Mrs. Harris didn't consciously want any of what her boss demanded -- the entrapment, the horribly demeaning job title, or anything to do with any of it. Still, she meekly conceded from fear and emotional turmoil, seeing no way out and nowhere to run.

Subconsciously, to her surprise and chagrin, the beset woman sensed an unexpected subservient need sparking somewhere deep inside her psyche, warming her body when saying the awful words required by her new mistress.

"Now, to complete your journey from competent manager and modest wife to lowly Office Whore, we simply need a demonstration of your prowess in your new role," the scheming Mistress declared, signaling for Mrs. Harris' seven anxious associates and subordinates to quietly approach, padding on bare feet and stark naked.

The younger men, Colin, Roddy, Kevin, and Jack Fisk already sported raging erections, with Jack, Roddy, and Kevin especially impressive in their length and girth, although Colin needn't be ashamed of his own endowment.

The older men were more self-controlled, with Ashton, Matt and Brad's above average pricks drooping at half-mast, but with a gleam in their eyes in anticipation at what was to come, indicating not much encouragement was needed for them to join their young counterparts in achieving wooden hard-ons ready for the plunder.

Signaling with her finger, Jane Allenby directed Jack to stand in front of his kneeling superior, his rigid 8" cock bobbing with nervous tension staring down at Ellie's nude body, admiring her luscious tits and pretty face, especially the ripe ruby lips of her quivering mouth.

Jack Fisk served as Mrs. Harris' do-everything lieutenant since she joined Allenby. Always professional, Ellie nonetheless took full advantage of the mid-20's man, running him ragged with errands and overworking the ambitious assistant after hours and on weekends.

Effectively, Jack had no personal life, and as a result, no wife or girlfriend, no social time, and no outlook for that to change anytime soon. Ms. Allenby hired him straight from university for the job, and his loyalties and job security resided with the hard-driving director.

The opportunity presented in the secluded walls of the Allenby country manor for remuneration of a more personal nature with the comely body of his curvaceous manager for his hours of uncompensated work was simply too good to ignore, even in the presence of his equally eager co-workers and superiors.

Primarily for Jack's safety, in this first step in Mrs. Harris' downfall, Jane didn't want the woman to panic and accidentally hurt her young aide. Reinserting the fixed mouth lock into Whore's mouth ensured that couldn't happen, and once broken to her status as Whore, it could be removed allowing her to perform her duties more effectively.

Even with that precaution, Jane wanted Whore's debut to be at least nominally of her own free will, undoing the cuffs binding her hands, convinced she was sufficiently acquiescent to perform without overt resistance.

True, it was perhaps a choice the trapped manager wouldn't make without the coercive threat of jail and scandal, but Mistress wanted no turning back on false pretenses that her act wasn't at least semi-voluntarily.

"Whore, do what whore's do," Mistress Jane ordered, placing the slightest pressure on the back of Ellie's blonde head, pushing her face unaware towards the desirous man's waiting cock.

"Muh? Mhat?" the uncertain wife murmured in response, sensing the warmth of Jack's rampant staff but unknowing the source until her plush lips first brushed his spongy cockhead.

"Ahh," Jack inhaled quietly, nearly violating Ms. Allenby's directive not to reveal his identity until she was ready.

"Moh! Moh, mo, mumphuh," Ellie protested strongly, attempting to back away, only to meet Mistress' hand preventing her escape.

Ellie Harris is sweet but not stupid, immediately realizing this was real. It was a man's hard cock knob pressing against her lips, but she had no idea whose and didn't want to know.

"Whore's suck cock, bitch. Now, suck this one," Jane snarled with the dominating authority of a true mistress.

"Mophh," Ellie huffed, with the expansive crown stretching her lips as Mistress kept the pressure on and Jack held firm watching his lovely boss slowly accept first the rim, and then a few inches of his solid shaft between her pried open lips.

"Suck, Whore, suck cock! It's what you were born to do," the hard-driving martinet urged, pulling back momentarily on Ellie's blonde mane, and then pushing forward again introducing more of the gratified young man's tensing cock into her mouth.

"Gck, gugg," the fallen wife coughed and gagged, unable to prevent the incursion with the lock at her jaw while trying dearly to reject it with her tongue and twisting her head in denial, although with no idea it was the cock of her faithful, overworked assistant.

"Damn it, Whore, there are many ways to suck a cock," Jane advised unhappily, nodding to Jack, considerately placing his hands to either side of Ellie's head and calmly guiding his stiff prick further into her wet mouth until his knob reached the barrier of her throat.

"There we go, that's better, Whore. Now, just glide your tongue along the bottom of the shaft as he fucks your mouth. That's how whore's service a man's hard cock," the satisfied dominatrix cooed in her ear as Jack began a remarkably gentle in-and-out motion using Ellie's sumptuous mouth as he would a pussy.

Ellie was beside herself but did nothing to resist, simply swirling her tongue around the intrusive cock meat, slathering it the best she could and still in disbelief she was performing the act, torn by her devotion to her husband yet fearful of disobeying her new Mistress.

"Very good, Whore. Very good indeed," Mistress Jane praised, giving another nod to Jack, who released Ellie's head allowing her to demonstrate her obedience by completing the act of her own volition.

The device in her mouth still prevented Mrs. Harris from closing, but the nearly autonomic wife, dazed by her misfortune and lacking the resolve to do anything but obey, slowly made her sole focus satisfying the rigid cock in her mouth in accordance with Mistress Jane's demands.

Jane looked in the direction of the remaining six men in a semi-circle enviously watching the lucky associate receive an unlikely blowjob from the most competent, reserved, and prettiest member of the executive team.

"Huh, huh, uh," Jack's breathing grew harsh and raspy as the effect of Ellie's velvet interior became obvious, while his torso tremored with the strain on his sensitive crown and shaft.

A warm hand fell onto the capitulating thirty-something wife's jello-y D-cup left tit, while another scooped up her right tit from beneath, lifting and bobbling the fleshy breast joyously to her distraction.

"Moh, moh," the faltering manager sighed around Jack's flinching cock, clasping the hands groping her pliable melons, finding them difficult to dislodge, and surprising herself by not really trying hard to do so.

"Ahhh, oh, I'm," Jack gasped abruptly, shooting a potent jet of rich thick cum into his supervisor's wet, soft mouth, reflexively pressing into her face pouring the heavy contents of his youthful balls directly down her unprepared throat.

"Muggh, muph," Ellie gulped instinctively, consuming the surprising load without any other choice with the eye of the beefy cock spitting the viscous fluid down to her stomach whether she wanted it or not.

Distressed by the sudden eruption and preoccupied by the strange hands familiarizing themselves with her giant pillowy tits, Whore didn't recognize the voice as Jack. Warm cum from her aide's hearty deposit soon overwhelmed her mouth, overflowing her bottom lip and running as a waterfall down her chin as she coughed and gurgled from the sheer volume.

Gradually the stream slowed, with Jack eventually withdrawing his spent cock, obscenely drawing a string of white cum from her tongue to the tip of his slippery cockhead.

With her sight shielded by the blackout contacts, Ellie's ears tuned to something sliding before her with a scraping sound on the floor, then Mistress' palm on her back pushed her forward until her hands contacted a padded surface raised less than a meter high.

"Climb up, Whore, on your knees and bend forward," Mistress instructed the confused wife.

'Smack, smack,' the wooden ruler fell on Ellie's inner thighs, signaling her to spread her legs at the knee, and promptly did so avoiding further chastisement.

"Hands up, Whore, stretch them wide," Jane directed, grasping the temporarily blinded beauty by the wrist and pulling wide and forward, raising her torso 45 degrees, and hooking Ellie's forearms over a metal bar leaving her suspended with the cold steel running behind her neck.

"This will support your head, Whore," the leather-clad mistress advised, tying the rope in Ellie's braided hair to the pole allowing her to relax in the prostrate position without undo strain on her taxed back, neck, and arm muscles.

In a heartbeat a slender finger probed her mouth and the restraining mouth lock adeptly removed, leaving her jaw sore but free and her ability to form words restored.

"We won't be needing this anymore, will we, Whore?" Mistress Jane asked coldly, actively seeking a response.

"N-no, Mistress Jane," Mrs. Harris gratefully replied, unaware of her Mistress' intent and naively thinking she was simply removing the restraint for her comfort, rather than realizing it reflected Ms. Allenby's growing confidence her increasingly compliant manager was not a threat to injure the encircling men she had no idea were present.

"Ahhh," Ellie gasped when warm hands returned to manipulating her big tits, now hanging loosely from her bent forward torso and vulnerable to the illicit gropes and squeezes of Colin and Roddy, happily bobbling their superior's glorious jugs while waiting their turn as the senior executives had first prerogative.

"Don't move, Whore, and do what whore's do," Mistress Jane growled threateningly, planting a swat on Whore's upturned ass enforcing her will, knowing the fragile blonde was pacified to the point of non-resistance.

A soft, fleshy cockhead touched her lush lips quivering with uncertainty and Mrs. Harris desperately wanted to balk, pulling back slightly with the back of her head prevented by the unyielding bar. The subdued beauty instinctively knew it was one of her co-workers, although who remained a mystery.

Scanning her blacked out eyes submissively upward, Whore unknowingly looked directly into the face of Matthew Salinger, a man she neither respected for his deceitful business practices and detested personally despite his good looks and saccharinely charming demeanor, smiling with an evil grin into her tense gaze, ready to enjoy the interior of her mouth in a way he only previously dreamed about.

Fearful and not knowing what else to do, the married manager circled her plump red lips allowing Matthew's stiff 7" cock to slide slowly over her wet tongue, sensing his engorged meat fill her mouth with the pulsing urethral tube grazing the surface.

"Ohhh, dear god, yesss," the egomaniacal Sales Manager moaned at the silky softness, unconcerned whether she guessed his identity or not, and pushing forward until his supple crown pressed to the gateway to her throat, then withdrew again to just the tip.

"Suck his cock, Whore. Whores do the work, not the man. His cock is your only focus, and his gratification your entire world," Mistress Jane instructed, looking at Matthew with an approving grin, suspecting the brutish career salesman intended to take what he wanted from the high-level beauty.

Conscientiously, Whore ran her tongue around Matthew's throbbing cockhead perched on her lip, doing her best to satisfy her demanding Mistress. The curvaceous blonde wasn't unfamiliar with giving head, blowing Dan's lesser 6" staff after a few drinks on a weekend night when she was in the mood.

Still, this was different.

This wasn't Dan, and was almost certainly the cock of a co-worker, and a bigger one at that. Nonetheless, she did her best fulfilling her orders, slathering across the perceptive crown, and sensing the gloating man's breathing deepen with her efforts.

"Moh," she sighed with the fat knob stretching her lips when a warm hard cock filled her left hand, with the veined shaft extremely thick against her palm.

Kevin stood in awe to her side, his giant black 9" cock gently gripped by Mrs. Harris' soft hand, with the diamond in her gold wedding ring flashing in his wide brown eyes as she grudgingly tugged along its length in a journey of discovery that undoubtedly left her uncomfortable upon scrutinizing the intimidating span.

Brad soon introduced his worthy prick into her right hand, luxuriating in the soft skin as she automatically stroked the smooth surface, relieved at its more normal 61/2" size while listening to his excited exhale trying to figure out which executive's cock she was holding.

In a lewd image captured in detail by Mistress Jane's hi-def camera, stretched out on the comfortable rack making her entire nude body available, Whore rolled her tongue leisurely around Matthew's expansive crown, stroking the cocks of two beaming subordinates while languidly suckling the sensitive cockhead of a man she genuinely despised.

As she did, the greedy, grasping hands plying her huge white hanging melons gravitated to her thick nipples, now steely hard as they tugged and pulled the fleshy buds, raising her arousal against every moral reservation she possessed in betraying her beloved husband.