The Theft of Our Lives -- Mrs. Harris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good, Whore," Jane cooed her satisfaction, but was especially pleased when Whore's moist tongue slipped from her ruby lips and drew along the fissure of her parted seam, exploring the warming slit in a manner the vindictive older woman knew she'd grow to love.

"Whore, go home. Make love to your husband. It will be your last time, at least, without my permission," Jane Allenby declared, breaking away from the delightful tongue of her beautiful whore manager with some difficulty, but understanding she'd become quite familiar with her pussy in the coming months.

Later, dressed in her normal, conservative attire as they left, Ellie Harris bid farewell respectfully to the men she was to service on the executive team, knowing she had a new role to play on her return to the office on Monday.

"Thank you, Gerald. It's been a pleasure visiting the manor. You've taken such good care of me," Mrs. Harris graciously acknowledged the mid-60's caretaker as she exited the main foyer, unknowing she'd taken his cock along with the others, or that he'd pumped his own load of aged cum into her pussy just like the rest.

"Oh, my pleasure, ma'am, I assure you. Please visit again soon, Whore," Gerald replied, his shocking words turning her head in sudden shame at the revelation of her new identity and granting an unfortunate portent of Whore's future.

END CHAPTER