The Theft of Our Lives -- Mrs. Harris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Occupied by three hard cocks of her co-workers and the grappling paws of two hands mauling her plump, fleshy tits, Mrs. Harris unwittingly found herself entertaining more happy men with her voluptuous body than she ever imagined.

'Oh, I'm sorry, Dan. I really am a whore,' she bemoaned inside when Matthew pressed the broad rim of his cockhead and a few inches of his tensing shaft into her mouth, developing a slow and easy sawing motion as he assertively fucked her mouth in much the same way as had Jack.

Ashton Winslow, the late-40's Finance Manager now took a place to Whore's backside, admiring briefly the full meaty half-moons of her pale cheeks squirming and shifting unattended, spying zealously the glistening wet entrance to her pink palace set prominently exposed and vulnerable peeking between her spread thighs.

As stiff as he'd ever been at the vision of the upstanding Senior Ops manager's fully engaged sexual submission to her new role as Office Whore, the bookish older man's solid 81/4 inches of bobbing cock meat pointed straight from his pelvis ready to plunder the unaware woman's sanctified bastion of fidelity to her husband, and eager to do so.

"Mohhh, nuuhph, moh," Mrs. Harris gasped her alarm when Ash bellied up to her wavering bottom, easily gliding his ready knob into the entrance of her slippery pussy sheath, with her puffy labia parting without resistance accepting the exultant executive's burrowing shaft.

"Ohhh, fuck yeah, she's tight. Must've been a virgin on her wedding night," the intellectual bean-counter groaned happily, disparaging Ellie's sacred marital vows as the entirety of his long staff sliced into her warming cunt as a knife through butter.

Skewered on the cocks of her two executive equals, double-teaming her unlike anything she'd ever experienced, Mrs. Harris felt clammy hands grab her broad hips at the same time Matthew firmly took hold of her ears, and the men fell into an immediate rhythm fucking the surrendering trollop, relishing her warm mouth and heated pussy as one.

Mistress Jane circled the remarkably accommodating wife and successful manager tending to her executive team, with an eye on each man getting his fill of the vanquished woman using the delightful Whore's forbidden orifices as a sexual playground.

The frenzy of the erotic melee quickly escalated, with the men enjoying the supplicating big-titted manager's body in ways they only fantasized about previously. Matthew and Ashton's zeal grew in tandem to their use of Whore's untried cunt and despoiled mouth, and it became a contest over who lasted the longest fulfilling their desires in her prone body.

"Ah, ahh, drink this, Whore! Drink my cum, cumsucking slut," Matthew sighed first, spilling a mouthful of heated jism onto her tongue, cumming hard but not closing his eyes, gazing ecstatically while pumping his foul load between her plush lips.

Ellie's darkened eyes glared at him, suspecting the bastard whose cock was unloading in her mouth, but still uncertain and simply hoping the noxious spunk stopped quickly as it flowed down her open throat.

Retreating completely, Matthew Salinger intentionally jetted the last remaining ropes of his sticky seed on Ellie's upturned face, her mouth open in distress revealing the remnants of his nasty white cum on her tongue even as he sprayed her pretty countenance across her left cheek and down her chin.

To Kevin and Brad's surprise, the newly-minted Whore continued stroking their cocks but shrieked loudly with Roddy aggressively pinching her fat, bullet point nipple shooting a bolt of excruciating pain through her maligned tit.

"Yowww!" she shrieked loudly at the assault on the rubbery nub, especially when Colin joined his junior associate buddy and tugged harshly on the other nipple, stretching the giant melon into a pointed cone sending more agony throughout her sensitive tit.

"Awwwcck," Ellie yelped, mouth open with Matthew's cum dripping from her upper lip running in a ribbon off her flushed face.

Brad practically pushed his superior aside, dislodging his ready cock from Whore's hand and summarily slipping the tip into her yawning mouth but not moving, clearly expecting her to take the lead and begin sucking his cock.

"Suck it, Whore! When a man offers his cock to your mouth, Whore sucks it, and she sucks it well," Mistress Jane challenged on her chief lieutenant's behalf, leveling her ruler onto Ellie's lower back to get her attention.

"Y-yes, Mistress," Whore acknowledged, thankful the sting of the blow was softened by her leather corset.

Ashton hammered Ellie's elastic cunt hole from behind, driving strenuously into the forbidden cock sleeve with increasing abandon, nearing the point of adding his virile cum to the growing number of loads deposited into her body.

Slipping her tongue tip forward, the fallen wife caressed Brad's waiting cockhead in preparation for accepting it into her mouth for a luscious blowjob, again unknowing exactly whose cock she was sucking, but simply assuming it was one of the team.

Jack Fisk's' pole was already hard again with the improbable display Ms. Allenby had arranged, and Whore instinctively stroked the inflamed prick just as she did for Brad and continued to do for Kevin.

"Mmmh, mmmmm," Whore moaned about Brad's mouth-filling cock, unable to resist the marvelous sensations building in her responsive pussy from the intense pounding she received from Ash.

'WAP, WAP, WAP!' the exuberant late-40's man slapped her meaty ass as he fucked her, and it quickly became clear he was ready to orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, yesss!" Ashton's voice raised an octave as his climax hit like a wall of water, slamming his cock fully into the responsive wife and pouring the reservoir of his thick, copious cum into her increasingly sloppy cunt.

Soon, a free-for-all ensued, with Brad replaced by Roddy after shooting his milky jism into the blonde whore's mouth, and Kevin pulling up to her backside ready to plant his frighteningly fat 9" black cock into her despoiled fuck hole.

Eyeing the gloopy mess at the opening to her pussy, with Ash's white creamy spunk dripping slowly from the gaping hole left by the exit of his cock, Kevin smiled to himself, unable to imagine he'd ever see proper Mrs. Harris in such a state, and knowing she was really in for a shock when he introduced her to his immense fuck stick.

"Moh, mumph," Whore mumbled as the young assistant Roddy's bigger than average prick touched her cum-glazed lips, forcing it's way between the plump petals and stretching her mouth wider than anyone so far.

As with the previous men, Ellie had no idea whose cock was in her mouth as a new one filled the vacant space in her palm, pulling and inadvertently bringing Matthew back to life for another go.

"MOHHH!" the unfortunate office fucktoy's blackened eyes shot wide even though unable to see when Kevin's giant ebony column pierced her slickened entrance, pressing unstoppably into the cum-filled channel with the strain on her tight interior greater than Roddy stretching her jaw.

Kevin shot a wink to Ms. Allenby watching gleefully nearby, loving every minute of the modest white wife taking the huge black lance of the junior assistant, anticipating her reaction when she found out who possessed the colossal cock later in the weekend of debauched sex.

The mid-20's black man's monster shaft drilled her elastic pussy relentlessly, and while the few remaining moral reservations Ellie retained allowed her to resist cumming on Ashton's previously persistent fucking, the overwhelmed manager knew that simply wasn't going to be possible with Kevin's irresistible stanchion.

Unaccustomed to a double team at all, with Roddy's pole in her mouth and Kevin drilling her stretched pussy from behind, the once-faithful wife had never felt so stuffed full of cock in her life. Her senses were unnaturally thrown into overdrive, and all sense of control slipped away as conservative Whore turned wanton with lust and need.

"Mum, mumm, mumph," she groaned around Roddy's staff, slathering her tongue around her fat crown, and taking an impressive mouthful of his shaft whenever pushed forward by the powerful drives of Kevin's hips into her fleshy ass.

Without warnng, warm spurts of Roddy's heated cum splashed on her face, surprising Ellie when he abruptly withdrew as he came loudly, painting her fine facial features with a creamy dose of his protein lotion and sighing his satisfaction at his artistic effort with the sticky translucent jism running from his pretty superior's forehead, nose, and cheeks.

"Cum, Whore! Give him a good ride! Be a good whore and drain his balls," Mistress Jane exhorted cruelly, seeking Ellie to perform to a cumslut's standards and enthusiastically work making a man fill her with his precious semen as expected of a good whore.

"Ohhh, my god! Ohhh, please, I can't!" she pleaded with her mouth empty for the first time and Kevin tirelessly riding her spastic pussy, thrusting powerfully, and driving the improper pair up the mountain of a whopper climax.

"Aggh, unngh," the black man snorted and gasped, working hard to be the first to take her over the top of what was to become an endless series of lust quenching orgasms for the downfallen wife.

"Cum, damn it, you stupid fuck hole! Cum loud so we can all hear Whore orgasm on a giant cock," the demanding Mistress beseeched.

"I can't, oh cum! Oh please, I can't, uhhh, help it," Ellie lamented, but was already in ecstasy's grip and her approaching orgasm a foregone conclusion as her body shuddered involuntarily, setting her now freed tits jiggling beneath her uncontrollably.

"Arrrggh," Kevin growled, grasping her hips with a vise-like grip, and planting his entire 9" into her uterus, flooding the channel with a torrent of his fertile seed, setting off Ellie's climax as the heated spunk splashed the walls of her cum chamber.

"Ohhh, yes, I can't, uh, stop it! Oh, oh, I'm cuuumming!" the rapturous blonde fucktoy howled, her pussy convulsing around the emptying shaft, reflexively massaging the pulsating column drawing more of the abundant essence into her ravenous cum sheath.

For a solid minute, Mistress Jane and every other man present watched the young black man and his married white superior locked together passing through their mutual ecstasy.

Kevin eventually slumped over Whore's sweaty body, staggering backward and swiftly slipping from her gaping cunt allowing the specious content to dribble in a strong stream from the vacated maw in a sticky white puddle on the floor.

A pause ensued, with Whore's hands draped over the bar and her spread knees slumped against the padded ottoman, exhausted, and used. Finally, strong hands picked up her limp body and carried her listlessly to a bed, plopping her on the uncovered mattress as a bag of worn-out fuck meat.

In a heartbeat the men were upon her flushed form, and Ellie panicked when suddenly she was rolled over onto her back, but not on the mattress. Instead, there was a male body beneath her with a raging hard-on pressing against the crack of her ass and the tip seeking the opening to her anus.

Anal sex was something Ellie never did -- ever.

Some men she dated had tried, but she shut them down harshly. Dan never had, and it was something she appreciated in him and his gentle lovemaking. Now, a man's hard prick sought the entrance to her nether hole, and she simply couldn't tolerate it.

"No! Not there! Please, not my, um, my bottom," she cried an almost innocent plea, but nobody listened except Mistress Jane, acknowledging the plea with a stinging slap with her ruler across Ellie's jostling D-cup tits.

"Yiiikes," the chastised blonde squealed.

"Whores take it in every hole, slut. You're a whore now, and you'll offer up your asshole to any man who asks," Mistress Jane admonished Whore with the brutal rebuke.

As the only man yet to cum in or on Ellie's luscious body, Colin anxiously tried driving his cock into her ass. She was more fortunate than she knew, because the young assistant was certainly the least well-endowed of the men, although still a healthy 6" of solid cock meat.

"Ungh, ugh," Ellie groaned when his spongy knob pressed at the aperture.

Unfortunately, the sweat and residual cum from her previous fucking provided a slick pathway for his cockhead, punching through with less resistance from her clenching sphincter than she had hoped.

"Ummm, yeah, hot and slippery," Colin grunted when he was fully seated in the steamy channel.

"Oh, oh god, its, uh, stretching me," the panic-stricken wife wailed, her anus now filled with cock, but her problems only just beginning.

"Airtight, guys, get my Whore airtight," Mistress Jane commanded the surrounding men.

Ellie had no idea what she was talking about, or whose cock was now irremovably lodged in her straining asshole, but immediately more hands grasped her braided rein and pulled her head backward, and as it turned out, over the edge of the mattress.

"Mohhh, guck, uck," Ellie's utter of confusion was muffled into gagging coughs when Ashton shoved his cock into her mouth again.

Unceremoniously, the triumphant executive slid past her undefended lips until his fat cockhead bumped the entrance of her throat. Then, he indelicately pierced the impeding barrier, expanding the restrictive channel with the first few inches of his substantial pole.

"Room for one more, guys," the ruthless Mistress advised, signaling Matthew to take the recumbent manager's last remaining hole, with the mid-forties sales manager climbing on top of the pile placing his iron-bar cock to drive into her loosened cunt sleeve in a single powerful stroke.

"Muahh, moahh," Ellie squealed like a stuck pig, truly stuffed full of cock in every hole and uncertain what to do when the three men began independently using her commandeered body as a warm place for their cocks, a role now fulfilled as the Office Whore.

The next two hours were a blur for Mrs. Harris -- blinded, nearly naked, and constantly filled by hard cocks. When one man orgasmed, spilling his load of foreign jism into her mouth, pussy, or rectum, another took his place. The supply seemed endless, and the men inexhaustible.

In fact, after the first hour, and completely unknown to Whore as she assumed various positions -- on her hands and knees, on her back, and even taken on her side, Mistress Jane discreetly invited the elderly caretaker and the fat, unattractive gardener of the manor to take a turn at the unresisting wife's misused body.

With her legs draped over the foot of the bed, Gerald, the caretaker, enjoyed Mrs. Harris' cum-saturated cunt, while at the same time, Pascal, the fat French gardener lay his rotund body on the bed as the submissive beauty obediently suckled and teased his upright 6" prick, sensing the fat of his round belly with her forehead while her hands juggled his heavy balls seeking his release into her mouth.

Gerald lasted an inordinate amount of time before adding his wretched jism into the unsavory mix between her legs, while Pascal gratefully took less effort before spewing the most noxious tasting spunk for her to unhappily swallow, doing her best vacuuming it down rather than letting it linger on her perceptive tastebuds.

"Finished already, guys?" Mistress Jane questioned with feigned disappointment when every man had unloaded at least three times into or onto Whore's accommodating body.

It was an eternity to Mrs. Harris, as the once respectable woman and faithful wife had never been used so hard in her life. Few women have, in truth.

Too exhausted to cry or even whimper, Ellie simply lay on the mattress with her hair, face and tits covered in drying semen, with the telltale remnants of multiple deposits of the executive teams' sticky spunk glazing her puffy lips and draining from the ragged opening of her pussy and gaping anus.

"Take her to her room," Ms. Allenby ordered Jack Fisk. "Strip her, get her in the shower and clean her up. Oh, and take care of that blonde fluff. I want Whore neat and smooth between the legs for her many clients."

*****************

"Jack, is that you?" Ellie asked weakly as her aide walked her down the hall with her arm draped over his broad shoulder in support of her wobbly legs.

Still dressed in her corset with her big manhandled tits red and blotchy, her pussy fully exposed above her stay-up hose oozing cum, and wearing her new "Whore" choker, the emotionally and physically depleted manager no longer cared about her appearance or dressing so scantily in the common parts of the manor.

"Yes, Whore," Jack's familiar voice replied in the same tone as in the office but using a decidedly different moniker.

"Mrs. Harris, you mean," she countered with the little sense of pride she had remaining.

"Mistress Jane requires us to call you Whore, and after today, I'd say the name fits," he corrected, taking a certain pleasure in the insulting name and her reaction to his use of it.

"Oh," Ellie said simply, remaining quiet until she heard the door to her room open and close behind them.

"Jack, you shouldn't be in a married woman's room," she chided foolishly, all things considered.

"I'd say we're past that point, Whore," Jack derided, in a power position for the first time in their work relationship and loving it more and more.

"Jack, did you, I mean, were you one of those men?" Ellie asked naively, knowing the truth but in denial of the reality.

"Yes, Whore, in your mouth and in your pussy," he informed her brazenly, adding a descriptive compliment and reference to her marriage simply to humiliate her more. "You have the softest mouth, but your pussy is, well, it's sublime. I came so well. Dan's a lucky guy to have Whore as a wife."

"Oh, good lord, don't say that, please, not about my husband," the contrite woman requested mournfully.

"Those men, by the way, were the rest of the executive team," the gloating assistant told her, raising her shame to an even higher level, and reaching for the zipper at the back of the corset to draw down the cum-stained garment.

"Yes, I figured as much. I'd just hoped that, well, you'd forgo the opportunity to, um, use me," Ellie murmured with shame and disappointment.

"That wasn't likely, Whore. You treat me as a serf and work me like a mule. I've checked out your big tits and lusted for you like any other man, so the 'opportunity,' as you call it, was too good to pass up," Jack explained manifestly, dropping to peel her stockings off her thighs and staring directly at her cum soiled pussy with a smirk she'd never see.

"Bathroom, and we'll get those contacts out," he advised, leading her naked by the hand into the brightly lit room.

A moment later, Ellie blinked as her pretty blue eyes adjusted to the light after her deprivation of sight all day. Instinctively, she tremored at her nudity in front of her valued lieutenant, despite her exposure during the day's gangbang session and his admission of his participation.

Pushed into the warm shower, Jack stripped naked to join her, and for the first time Ellie saw him fully nude in her presence, especially the generous manhood he sported, even if flaccid after cumming several times during the day.

"C'mon now, under the water," he insisted, pushing her into the warm spray to wash away the foul scum of caked on semen and sweat.

Eagerly, the exacting young man lathered his hands with soap and rubbed her body clean as Ellie simply stood and allowed it, too tired to protest when he spent extra time on her big slippery tits, bobbling them joyfully, then dipping his hand boldly between her legs scrubbing her raw vagina all the way back to her irritated anus.

"Get over here, Whore," Jack pointed to the granite countertop of the sink, pushing her ripe ass against the cold stone, and slapping her thighs apart, sending a shiver up Ellie's spine at the familiarity of his approach.