The Therapist

Story Info
Young man gets unexpected treatment.
3.1k words
4.42
4.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott sat in the reception area of the psychiatrist's office awaiting his fourth meeting with Dr. Miller. `Scott had been her to address his stress and anxiety issues. He had just turned eighteen and had graduated High School, awaiting college in the fall.

The door to Dr. Miller's office opened, and the previous patient was ushered out. After a short delay, the receptionist then called him in. Dr. Miller greeted him as he entered the room. He figured her to be in her early to mid-thirties, an attractive woman of around six-foot, with wavy blonde hair, and green eyes behind her thin-rimmed glasses. Her calm manner and thoughtful responses were very effective in calming him down, but exciting him at the same time.

"It's nice to see you again Scott, "she said softly.

"Good to see you too Dr. Miller," Scott replied, trying not to stare too intently at her

long legs exposed below the above knee-length skirt.

"I think by now you can call me Megan," she informed him.

She told him to take a seat on the therapist's couch in the middle of the room, as she sat in a leather chair across from him with a notebook and pen, and crossed her legs. The session started off similarly to his previous appointments; she asked how he had been feeling and if there was anything that happened that made him feel anxious or upset. After about ten minutes of back and forth, and Megan taking a few notes, she placed the notepad on her lap and sat forward to address him more directly.

"Scott, you've been very open and honest with me so far, and I think we're really starting to get a good understanding of where you're at. But I'd like to delve into your sexual relationships as I think that might be the source of some of your issues. Would you be comfortable with that?"

Scott felt a bit embarrassed at the thought of it. But he assured himself that she would be very patient, understanding, and non-judgmental about anything he had to say.

He gave her the brief details of his sexual history, from receiving his first blowjob, to losing his virginity to the same girl the same year. But that had ended months ago.

"And what about more recently? Do you masturbate regularly when you don't have a partner?" she asked casually.

Scott felt the embarrassment again, but replied, "Yea, I guess so."

"And how often is that?"

"Usually a couple of times a week, "he replied timidly.

"That's perfectly normal for a man your age. Do you have a preferred time, watch pornography or prefer to use your imagination?"

"Usually in the morning, then at night before I sleep. Sometimes I watch porn, but usually just visualize images in my mind."

He didn't want to confess that recently, those images had included picturing her naked.

He felt himself becoming aroused, and despite his efforts, soon developed a full-blown erection. Something he hoped that she would not notice. Then he saw her gaze was focused on his crotch. She placed the notepad on the table and leaned forward.

"I can see you are sexually frustrated right now. Don't feel bad, it's normal, and I take it as a compliment in a way."

"I guess I am. But I can handle it later."

"True, but you shouldn't always have to," she responded softly. Would you like me to take care of that for you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Obviously, this is against all rules here, but I am willing to help relieve the tension if you want."

Before he could reply, she approached him, knelt down beside the reclined couch, and placed a hand on his thigh.

"Show it to me?" she asked sexily. "We have time left, so just relax."

Scott took a deep breath and lifted his hips, then slid his shorts and boxers down to his knees. She gently took it in her hand, and began to stroke it very slowly up and down, then looked him in the eye.

"This is very nice, I'm impressed."

For several minutes. Her hand glided up and down the shaft. Then she started to lick and kiss up and down the sides. Soon, she took it between her wet lips. The way her skillful tongue worked over his shaft, as she slowly took in more of his length, was far better than the three blowjobs he had received in his life, all from the same girl.

Megan's hand gently squeezed his balls, as she continued to pleasure him orally. The pleasure was too much, and far too soon he felt the beginnings of an orgasm brewing inside him.

"Wait. Stop!" Scott said desperately.

Megan withdrew from him and looked him in the eye with a knowing smile.

"It's fine, don't hold back. You can cum in my mouth if you want."

Megan went back down on him, sucking him a deeper this time, her head bobbing and down at a steady rhythm. She used her other hand to stroke the base of his shaft. Scott soon tensed up and exploded. The release was incredible, with spurt after spurt filling her mouth. She pulled away and used her hand to finish him off. He watched as it landed on his pubic hair. He twitched at the intensity of his orgasm and gasped in the aftermath. She licked the rest of his release away and smiled at him.

"I usually don't cum so fast, but that was incredible. I don't know what to say!"

He knew that statement was not entirely true, but hoped she would believe it.

"No worries. That was quite the mouthful! I usually swallow it all, but just couldn't this time. But it was very tasty. Good timing, since we are out of time for today. I want you to keep a journal of your sexual activities, and think about what happened today. I think it goes without saying that what happens in these sessions is confidential and must stay strictly between us."

"Trust me, I will be!. Scott replied.

On the way home, he wondered if that had been a one-time thing, or if she would offer it next time. He could only hope.

PART 2

Scott went back into the reception area of the therapist's office and anxiously awaited his next appointment. Since his last visit, he wondered if she would satisfy him again. Last time he was disappointed and embarrassed at how fast he came. He jerked off a few hours before the appointment, just in case.

When he entered Dr. Miller's office, she smiled as he took his seat, and typed on her computer. Scott watched her intently as she got up from her desk chair and walked over to him. She wore a knee-length dress that didn't show much skin as her previous outfit had. Yet it hugged her curves snugly.

To Scott's disappointment, the session started with her usual string of questions about his week, without mentioning their previous session. But finally, she changes the topic and moves on to his sexual activities.

"So, did you take a log of your sexual activities as I asked?" she inquired.

"Yes, I have it on my phone."

"Would you let me see it please?"

Scott pulled his phone out of his pocket, opened up the app containing the log, and handed it to her.

"So, I see you masturbated before coming here this morning? Why was that?"

"I uh, was just feeling the need."

"Scott, we have to be absolutely honest in here. Was there any other reason?"

"After what happened in here last time, I wanted to make sure I lasted longer if it happened again."

"Thanks for the honesty, Megan replied. "And is that what you want?"

"Well, yes. I would."

" I'm not going to suck your dick today," he said almost sternly.

Scott was unable to hide his disappointment, even though the discussion about it was starting to arouse him.

"Are you getting aroused thinking about it?"

"I'm sorry. I just can't control it sometimes."

"That's ok. And I want you to know you're not alone. It's not only you that struggles to control your urges."

To his surprise, she took one of his hands and placed it on her leg, just inside the bottom of her dress. She then slowly slid it up her thighs. Scotts was fully erect as he wondered what she had in mind.

"Touch me."

He slid his hand up to the inside of her thigh, as she lifted her dress up over her hips. She was wearing lacy black panties, which are dead level with Scott's eyes. He tentatively moved his hand between her legs and brushed it against the thin fabric of the panties.

At her request, he gently rubbed between her thighs. Then she slipped her panties down, and revealed her pubic hairs."

"Slide your fingers into me." Megan pleaded.

Scott slid his fore and middle finger into her something his other girl had never permitted. He thrust his fingers in and out, and noted with delight Megan's low murmurs of delight, and the subtle back and forth movement of her hips.

Megan removed his hand after a few moments and slid his shorts and briefs completely off. She slipped her panties off and onto the floor. She then swung a leg over Scott's waist, resting it on the couch, and brought her other leg over and straddled him. Scott had not anticipated she would even consider going all the way.

"Have you ever fucked someone without wearing a condom?" she asked casually.

"No, I've only done it twice, and she insisted I use one."

Megan smiled in response. "So this will be your first time feeling a woman flesh on flesh. It might be more intense than you've felt before. "

He hoped that he would be able to hold enough stamina to satisfy her. Megan sank onto Scott's cock, and quickly had his entire length inside her.

"I want you to relax and enjoy yourself, just try to control yourself if you can," she told him softly. "And remember, we have to be quiet, so no one hears this."

Megan increased the pace to a moderate yet steady pace, her thighs gently slapping against him at the bottom of each stroke. Again, too soon, he felt his orgasm beginning

"It's ok Scott. If you have to cum then you can finish inside of me."

She slowed her pace, trying to hold him off a bit longer. After a few more minutes, and with her barely moving on him, he erupted intensely, filling her with his release. Megan eventually came to rest on his thighs as he twitched inside her.

Scott was disappointed in himself again. He really thought having jerked off this morning he would have been able to last a lot longer.

"I am so sorry I didn't last longer. I really wanted to please you."

"Don't worry about it. It's perfectly normal for a man of limited experience. But it really was very nice, and I nearly climaxed when you came inside me."

"Really?"

"Yes, just a few more minutes, but I am pleased, and you should be also."

Megan moved away from him and grabbed some tissues and wet wipes from a nearby table. She handed a few to him and they both cleaned up.

"So our time is nearly for today. I want you to continue keeping records of your sexual activity. But I have an extra request for you before our next meeting. I want you to try to abstain from masturbating for 48 hours before our next appointment.

Do you think you can manage that?"

"For you, yes of course. Not a problem." Scott replied without hesitation.

"I'll give you a list of exercises to do, both physical and mental. Over time they will help you establish more control over your mind and body. Thank you for coming in today. See you next time."

As he headed to his car, even while feeling a bit of disappointment in himself, he felt glad that whatever was going on with his therapist, seemed although it would continue.

PART 3

Scott's fascination with his therapist only grew after their most recent encounter. He thought about her every spare moment; wondering where she was, and if she offered any special services to other clients.

The physical exercises she had assigned were developed with the intent of helping delay orgasm. He worked daily on the exercises throughout the week, eager to put in a better showing for Dr. Miller at their next meeting.

Finally, the time arrived, and Scott sat in the reception area of Dr. Miller's clinic and tapped his foot nervously as he awaited his turn. When the previous patient left, he was invited to go into her office.

Dr. Miller was standing in the middle of the room and greeted him politely as she always did. She was wearing a black skirt and red blouse, exposing more skin than usual and showing a bit of cleavage. She quickly ran through her usual starting questions about his week, then quickly changed the tone.

"Did you practice the exercises I assigned? And were you able to abstain from orgasm for the last two days?"

"Actually, the last time was four days ago."

"That's very good. And how are you feeling about that."

"Well I am a bit more on edge than normal, but I knew this would be our last visit before I start college out of state."

So what I have been trying to do is help build your sexual confidence. Today we're going to work on your self-control and stamina. We don't have much time, so we had better get started."

Megan knelt on the floor beside him and calmly slid his shorts and briefs to his ankles.

"What we're going to do today is edging. I'm going to bring you to the point of orgasm, but you're going to hold it. I'll back off when you need a moment to control yourself, and then I'll bring you back to the edge again. It's very important that you don't allow yourself to cum until I tell you to."

"I will do the best I can," he assured her.

"Now, we have to work together to do this right. W have a little over thirty minutes, so I know it will be hard for you, but I will give you every chance. And you just need to communicate with me."

He felt her tongue on his shaft, then soft kisses all over his cock. She flicked her tongue over the head, making him jerk again in her hand. Then she slid him into her mouth for a brief moment before backing off and teasing him again.

Scott looked at the clock on the wall behind her, seeing that only a few minutes had passed, as her warm mouth worked its magic. He tried to remember all the self-control exercises he had been practicing, but his mind went blank the moment with incredible pleasure. Within a few more minutes he felt his orgasm building and sensed he would soon erupt into her mouth.

"¦I'm getting close," he warned.

Megan turned her head and looked up at him. Scott groaned as Megan continued to bring him closer with every touch. It wasn't long before he felt the impending climax once more, y despite his best efforts to control it.

Megan withdrew her mouth from him, as her hand held the base of his shaft. He knew she was giving him a chance to last longer, and he wanted that as well.

"Would you like me to take my blouse off?"

"Please."

Megan slowly unbuttoned her blouse to reveal her lacy black bra. She slipped the garment from her shoulders, as Scott stared at the revealed cleavage. She then reached behind her back and unfastened her bra. The straps come loose, and in a few seconds, he was presented with the view of her lovely breasts in all their glory.

She then went to her desk and pulled out a bottle of something before returning to him. She climbed onto the couch above Scott, and it was then he noticed she had a bottle of lubricant. She applied some over his throbbing cock. With a light grip, she glided her hand up and down his shaft, over the top, and underneath to his balls. Then she applied more over the top of her tits.

"Would you like to feel your cock in between these?" Megan asked softly.

Before he replied, she positioned herself above him, then leaned forward so that her breasts rubbed across his belly and cock. Then she pressed her tits together, trapping his hard cock in her cleavage, and started to slide them down his shaft.

"Be sure to tell me when you get close," Megan reminded him.

He enjoyed the feeling of her soft skin against him for a few minutes until once again he was at the verge of climax. She sensed it, and stopped her motions, but kept him pressed firmly between her breasts.

"Try not to cum yet Scott."

Somehow he managed to hold his orgasm off, and after a few seconds, he breathed a huge sigh of relief as the intensity faded once again. This had been longer than ever before, regarding holding back, even with masturbation.

"Very good, I know that must have been very difficult," she said softly. "I'm going to edge you with my hands now. You can tell me to stop stroking you as needed. We have about ten nearly minutes left."

She applied a little more lotion and continued to pleasure him with one hand twisted around his shaft, and using the other to rub the head with her thumbs. It wasn't long before he asked her to stop. She released her grip for a few seconds, then started again. A couple more times she took him to the edge and stopped each time he asked. Finally, she announced it was time to let it happen.

Scott gasped as he exploded like a cannon, spurts hit her ample breasts and slid downward. He was amazed at the ferocity of his orgasm. She took some tissue from the table and wiped it from her skin. The used wet wipes to clean herself off better, and him as well.

"Well, that was a great last session. You showed very good self-control, under very difficult circumstances. I think you will have greater control over your emotions in general. Good luck with everything in college."

Scott felt good about the last several sessions with Dr. Miler. He had seen her entire body uncovered at one point, received an amazing blowjob, been inside her, and jerked off. He realized he had to continue to work on self-control, but felt he was off to a good start.