All Comments on 'The Therapist Ch. 2'

by KM_Martin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Leaves the reader Hot and Hard

This and the Therapist Ch1 stories are among the best on Literotica. Author builds the excitement from the first paragraph and it only gets more exciting. The thought of helping two patients to explore their sexual potential qquickly forces the flow of blood to the readers favorite part of his body creating and outstanding result. Loved the way both husband and wife were seduced into their fantasy sexual experience and are still ready to return for more. Maybe ch 3 will cover a long weekend on patients boat with many nude and semi nude scenes and nights of fucking. Keep it cumming!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TESTING HE WATER

The next chapter would be Jack watching Susan take another cock to see how he reacts especially if is longer and much thicker than his.

I still don't see why a couple want to add third parties into their sexual relationship, it could eventually develop tension and maybe jealousy if one enjoys it more than the other. The female could fuck all day enjoying multiple orgasms whereby the male can only manage three orgasms generally before he needs a good recuperation period.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Two whores, one dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous